• Published 13th Aug 2023
  • 448 Views, 4 Comments

My Little Pony in Alola - fimfan10



A crossover story with MLP FiM and with Pokémon Sun and Moon.

  • ...
 4
 448

Twilight finds a mega stone in Alola

It's another day in the Alola region Twilight and her friends were looking for new Pokémon to add to their teams just like what Ash did when he caught Rowlet. When Twilight was looking she saw something sparkle in the bushes.

"What is it darling?" Rarity said.

"I saw something sparkle over there." Twilight said as she pointed her hoof at the bushes.

"Why don't you go and check it out?" Spike said.

So Twilight carefully walked over to that thing that was sparkling and when she got closer she saw a strange brown marble thing. So she picked it up with her magic and took it back to her friends.

"What is that thing partner?" Applejack said.

"I think it's a strange marble, but I can feel energy coming from it." Twilight said.

"Let's take it back to the professor and see what it is." Pinkie said.

So they went back to the professor's lab and showed Kukui what Twilight found and Kukui was shocked to see what it is.

"*Gasp* It's a mega stone!" Kukui said.

"What's a mega stone?" Spike said.

Soon Kukui told them about how some Pokémon can evolve further by mega evolving them and how it's a temporary evolution. And after that was said Kukui decided to take Twilight and her friends on a trip to the Kalos region to learn more about mega evolution and when they told Ash and his friends that they were going to another region they wished them good luck.

Tomorrow they arrived in the Kalos region they went to professor Sycamore's lab to see what mega stone did Twilight find and after a few minutes of research professor Sycamore came toward Twilight and her friends.

"Well I've figured it out on what mega stone this belongs to." Sycamore said.

"What Pokémon does that stone belong too?" Rainbow said.

"It belongs to Lopunny and this mega stone is called Lopunnite." Sycamore said.

"So if Twilight found it does that mean it's hers?" Rarity said.

"That's right, but it's rare to find a mega stone in Alola." Sycamore said.

"Well, lucky you Twilight!" Spike said.

"But to mega evolve Lopunny you need to find and catch a wild Buneary and evolve it and you also need two more things." Sycamore said.

"What's that?" Twilight said.

"You need a key stone and a strong bond between you and your Pokémon." Sycamore said.

"Where can Twilight find a Buneary?" Pinkie said.

"You can find one in Alola." Kukui said.

"And as for the key stone I have one right here." Sycamore said as he pulled a key stone from his coat pocket and gave it to Twilight.

"Thanks professor." Twilight said.

So they got back on the plane heading back to the Alola region and when they got back Twilight and her friends started their search for a Buneary. Not knowing to them a certain Pokémon was watching them walk past and it was curious as to what kind of trainers they were so it walked over but the rustling sounds from the bushes made the ponies turned their heads to see what Pokémon was hiding in those bushes.

"Um... mind if I took care of this?" Fluttershy said.

"Sure, go right ahead Fluttershy." Twilight said.

So Fluttershy carefully flew over to the bushes and when she peeked inside the bushes she saw the Pokémon that Twilight needed: A Buneary.

"Oh, hello there." Fluttershy said.

After a few minutes of talking to the Pokémon she asked it to come out and when it did with Fluttershy everypony was surprised.

"*gasp* It's the Buneary I've been looking for!" Twilight said.

"Why don't you battle with this Pokémon and try to catch it darling?" Rarity said.

"I guess so Rarity." Twilight said as she brought out her Beldum.

After a few minutes of battling the Buneary was defeated and Twilight threw one of her empty pokeballs at the Pokémon and after a few shakes it was captured.

"Yes, I caught a Buneary!" Twilight said excitedly.

When they were walking back to the Pokémon school they heard another sound coming from the town and when they went over to the town they saw another portal opened up like the one that Princess Celestia and Luna made and out come somepony that Twilight knows from the alternate world: Sunset Shimmer. Twilight was surprised to see her old friend again.

"Sunset!" Twilight said as she ran over to see her old friend.

"*gasp* Twilight!" Sunset said the same as she ran over too.

They soon hugged each other and the other ponies came over to see her as well.

"What are you doing here Sunset and... why are you in your human form?" Twilight asked.

"Well I was coming through the portal to see you again but you weren't there and that was when I saw Princess Celestia." Sunset said.

"Wait... Princess Celestia came to see you?" Twilight said.

"Yes, she told me where you and your friends were and so I wanted to join you and your friends on your journey in this region and so when I was going to step in I was turning back into a human like what you did when you came back to the alternate world." Sunset said.

But before Sunset can say more they heard some motorcycles coming their way and Twilight knows those three guys on them: It was Team Skull.

"Well if it isn't the ponies from another world." Said the first team skull grunt.

"Twilight, who are those guys?" Sunset said.

"They're part of Team Skull. Always bullying others into a Pokémon battle." Twilight said to Sunset.

And so after some talking they challenged Twilight to a Pokémon battle and after the first Team skull grunt brought out his Salandit Twilight brought out her new Pokémon: Buneary. After a few minutes of battling the member of team skull was no match for Twilight's smart thinking and clever battling skills the Salandit was defeated causing them to retreat.

"Twilight that was awesome!" Rainbow said.

"And I agreed." Sunset said.

With the sun going down they decided to head back to the professor's lab and introduced Sunset to Ash and Kukui and after some talking they decided to let Sunset join Twilight and her friends on their journey.