• Published 13th Aug 2023
  • 449 Views, 4 Comments

My Little Pony in Alola - fimfan10



A crossover story with MLP FiM and with Pokémon Sun and Moon.

  • ...
 4
 449

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The next day at the Pokémon school Sophocles, Lana, and Mallow were having fun with their Pokémon when Professor Kukui came in with Ash, Twilight and their friends.

"Starting today Ash, Twilight and their friends will be joining us at the Pokémon school. If they have any questions please don't hesitate to help them out." Kukui said.

Then suddenly Kukui remembered something that he forgot: to give Twilight and her friends their first Pokémon.

"Twilight, can you and your friends come with me." Kukui said.

"Why?" Twilight said.

"I forgot to give you guys your first Pokémon." Kukui said.

And so with that said Twilight and her friends followed Kukui to the town where a Kahuna named Hala is waiting for them.

"Alola Professor." Hala said as Kukui walked in with Twilight and her friends.

"Alola Hala." Kukui said.

"And who are these creatures that you brought in?" Hala asked.

"This is Twilight Sparkle and her friends from another world. They have come here to start their adventure here in Alola." Kukui said.

"Well, its nice to meet you all." Hala said.

But before Hala can shake their hooves he saw something sparkling inside Twilight's saddlebag.

"Hey Twilight, what's that in your bag." Hala asked.

Twilight used her magic to bring out the bracelet and when she showed it to Hala he was surprised.

"Isn't that a Z-ring?" Hala asked.

"Z-ring? So that's what this is called?" Twilight said.

So Hala explained to them what Z-rings do and the Z-crystals.

"Where did you guys get those Z-rings?" Hala asked.

"Tapu Koko gave them to us." Pinkie said.

"Tapu Koko?" Hala said

Then Twilight explained how she, Ash and their friends heard its voice and when they followed it it gave them all Z-rings with different Z-crystals on them.

"Interesting." Hala said.

Then he remembered why they are here: to get their first Pokémon. When Hala looked at their Z-crystals he thought on what Pokémon he should give them and then he decided. He went into his house and after a few minutes he brought out 7 pokeballs 1 for each of Twilight's friends.

"Go ahead, see what Pokémon I gave you.

So they threw their pokeballs and out came their Pokémon. Twilight has gotten a Beldum, Rainbow Dash has gotten a Hawlucha, Pinkie Pie has gotten a Cutiefly, Rarity has gotten a Popplio, Applejack has gotten a Tyrunt. Fluttershy has gotten a Fomantis and Spike has gotten a Bagon. Everypony is excited about their own Pokémon, but Applejack seems confused about her Pokémon.

"What's the matter Applejack? You don't like your Pokémon?" Kukui said.

"No, don't get me wrong Professor. I do like my Pokémon, but I was curious about where my Pokémon came from ." Applejack said.

"Well, I can tell you about your Pokémon." Kukui said.

Then Kukui told Applejack that Tyrunt came from a fossil that came from the ancient past and when Applejack heard about that she was amazed. That evening when they were having a meal at the Professor's lab the Professor got a phone call from the students at the Pokémon school. The next morning they challenged Ash and his friends to some challenges at the school and when the Professor started to start his surprise for Ash and his pony friends Tapu Koko appeared and took Ash's hat and it led them all to the forest where it challenged Ash to a battle.

"All right, you've got a deal. Let's have a battle now!" Ash said.

So with that said Tapu Koko used some mysterious powers to coat the field with electricity.

"That's Electric Terrain." Kukui said.

When the battle is reaching halfway point Tapu Koko flew towards Ash and touched the Z-crystal on his Z-ring and it started to glow.

"You mean... you want me to use it?" Ash said.

So after some poses led by Tapu Koko, Pikachu used the z-move Gigavolt havoc and after it hit the island guardian the Z-crystal disappeared. The ponies and the students were surprised at what Ash did and so Ash decides to take the Island Challenge and his pony friends joined him into collecting more Z-crystals and use Z-moves the right way.

"That makes sense." Kukui said.

"We'll be cheering for you all." Mallow said.

The next morning at the airport the members of Team Rocket have arrived in search for new Pokémon to join their team. Meanwhile with Ash and his pony friends, they have received a strange pokedex from Kukui at the lab.

"Now... let's activate the pokedex." Kukui said.

When they went downstairs the professor used his computer to connect to the pokedex and once they are all connected the lights started to flicker. They all were confused at what 's going on.

"Here it comes." Kukui said.

"W-what's going on?" Fluttershy said nervously.

"Just watch and you'll see." Kukui said.

Then suddenly an orange Pokémon came out of the socket and surprised everyone.

"What's that?!" Rainbow Dash said.

"It's a Rotom!" Ash said.

"Now we just have to wait for Rotom to go inside." Kukui said

"Wait inside... the pokedex?" Spike said.

Then suddenly Rotom went inside the pokedex that Ash was holding and everyone except Kukui was surprised. Then the pokedex turned on with Rotom inside of it and they were surprised to see that Rotom is the pokedex.

"LANGUAGE SELECTION COMPLETE." Rotom said.

"Wow Rotom just talked!" Ash said.

"Rotom give Ash and his pony friends a helping hand for now on would you?" Kukui asked.

"UNDERSTOOD." Rotom said.

So they took the Rotom dex to the school where everyone introduced themselves and Rotom decides to help Ash look for new Pokémon to catch. Meanwhile with Team Rocket they were also looking for new Pokémon when they saw a Pokémon that looked like a Pikachu, but when they were going to battle with it they heard some noises coming from the other side of the forest so they hid behind some bushes and they saw Ash and his new friends. When they saw the Pokémon that Team Rocket saw first Lillie said that it is a Mimikyu so Ash decides to battle with it but, halfway through the battle Team Rocket came out from their hiding place and introduced themselves and told the that they are an evil organization.

"I've never heard of them." Lillie said.

"Not me." Kiawe said.

"Neither have us." Twilight said.

"They're bad guys who steal other peoples Pokémon." Ash said.

" If they steal Pokémon then they are thieves." Sophocles said.

Just as Meowth started to attack Pikachu Mimikyu attacked Pikachu first. Meowth thanked Mimikyu but Meowth also said that Mimikyu hates Pikachu. But just as Mimikyu started to attack Pikachu again a big Pokémon just grabbed Jessie and James from behind and took them away.

"Hey big guy, where are you taking my friends?" Meowth said.

Rotom said that that Pokémon is a Beware and it is very strong and dangerous. So with Team Rocket gone they decided to look for another Pokémon that Ash wants to join his team.