• ...
15
 4
 218

Clown Pole

*Irene's POV*


Man... This is gonna be tough, especially since this world is actually Hell.

A shrill "IOS!" rings clear before a semi-demonic Latios appears before me.

"Wait... Latios?" I gasped.

But the legendary Pokémon took off somewhere else.

But it looked like he was trying to lead me somewhere.

The roar of a Giratina was heard.

I ask "Wh-what was that?"

But then the ground I'm on was upside down.

Even the gravity was inverted which prevented me from flying.

“This isn’t good.” I dreaded.

Giratina roars "Why has thou entered thy domain?"

“U-Um… I was sent here on a Friendship Mission from the living world.” I nervously answered.

Giratina asks "A what?"

“Um… Do you know about Danyelle, the Nekomata of Redemption?” I asked.

Giratina roars with a laugh.

Giratina laughs "Every Legendary Pokemon knows about the blue nekomata! It was by a combination of her power, Reshiram's power and Zekrom's power that the head of Team Rocket was killed off."

I hear my mom's shouting.

I spoke "Holy Shinx...."

Giratina asks "Hmm?"

I spoke "Sounds like my mom blew a gasket at someone."

Giratina asks "Your mother?"

I spoke "Yeah, I've never heard her raise her voice to THAT loud a tone before."

Giratina spoke "Who is she? Because she sounded familiar."

I spoke "I'm Irene Hikari, eldest daughter of Danyelle and Ben Hikari."

Giratina asks *Surprised* Pardon, what?"

Danyelle pops up via Chaos Control.

Danyelle spoke "Hey Giratina."

Giratina spoke "Danyelle! You haven’t changed at all."

Danyelle laughs "Aside from being immortal on top of being a mother of eleven kids, I'm still the same hairball you met 224 years ago!"

Giratina chuckles "Hehe. And Irene is your daughter?"

Danyelle spoke "Eldest by blood, yes. There's also Nyx, Bluestar, Stella, Guinevere, Apple Butter, Gallus, Ralph, Domenico, Emporio and Thunder. Irene, Stella, Ralph and Domenico are blood related while the other seven are adopted. As for grandkids... There's Geo, Mistyclaw, Stonefeather, Mosstail, Nyriel, Hitch, two unnamed foxcat hybrids and Silver Moon."

Giratina spoke "Wow."

Danyelle laughs "Yeah."

I giggled, “Okay, mom. It’s good to see you again.”

Danyelle ruffles my hair.

Danyelle asks "So, what’re you doing?"

I spoke "I’m looking for Fizzarolli and Verosika."

Latios soon arrives with Fizz and Vero.

“That was fast.” I noted as mom looked a bit shocked, seeing the Latios.

Danyelle was in tears.

“Mom? Are you okay?” I asked in concern.

Danyelle spoke "Yeah, I'm just surprised to see Latios again."

Latios spoke "Ios..."

Danyelle spoke "Latias misses you so much Latios."

Latios embraced Danyelle at that, who hugged him back.

Danyelle spoke "Pipp never had the chance to thank you for saving Wind Whisper."

Latios smiled at that.

“Hmm… If only there was a way for the soul to be split in two, Latios could come back and Wind Whisper would still be alive.” I wondered.

Danyelle spoke "It doesn't work like that... Plus that would have given Jeff ideas... And nocreature wants him running around. And that alone would have put Lillian's life in danger."

“I’m just saying.” I responded.

Danyelle spoke "I know squirt."

"But..." I started as my mom and I turned our attention towards Fizzaroli and Verosika. "We'll need to talk to them about you-know-who."

Danyelle picks up a familiar scent before growling.

Danyelle growls "I know you're hiding Giovanni!"

Giratina spoke "Hmm… It’s not like he’ll be able to do much anyway since he’s confined to the Pride Ring."

Danyelle spoke "Good, I'd hate to take my fangs to his neck again."

“Yeah, but now about these two.” I said, pointing towards Fizzarolli and Verosika Mayday.

Danyelle spoke "Right..."

Verosika asks "What gives, bringing the two of us here?"

Latios spoke "Ios. {You two have issues that needed to be straightened out.}"

Fizzarolli asks "Issues? What’re you talkin’ about?"

Danyelle spoke "Like a friendship problem."

That left the imp and succubus confused.

Danyelle asks "Have you had any arguments with your friends?"

“Mom, maybe we should just get to the point.” I advised since I thought it’s better to be straight about it as I had an idea of exactly who they have issues with.

Danyelle spoke "Yeah and I still find it weird that one of my grandsons had married Anzu..."

I spoke "Yeah, talk about weird..."

But then Fizzarolli whispered to me and mom, “If it’s about Blitz, he and I forgave each other a long while ago, knowing that the fire that took my arms, legs and horns was an accident, even though that was on my B-day.”

Danyelle spoke "He and Barb haven't been seeing eye to eye lately."

Fizzarolli whispers "Not just Barb. *Eyes pointing towards Verosika Mayday*"

I spoke "Regardless, my mom and I were called here to solve a friendship problem."

Danyelle spoke "And I think I know who else."

I ask "Who mom?"

Danyelle spoke "*Whispers to me* Blitzo and Mayday."

A familiar "Hoo" was heard as a gryphon was dragging Blitzo by the tail over to Danyelle and I.

Verosika laughed at that.

Danyelle asks "Good one Owlowiscious! wait... Owlowiscious?!?!?"

Owlowiscious laughs "That's right. Hoo!"

Danyelle spoke "Twilight was distraught when you passed away 204 years ago."

Owlowiscious spoke "Yeah... And I'm sorry about that, hoo! But I don't know how I ended up here."

A warp ring opens up before Werelight gallops through it, knocking Owlowiscious to the ground in a tackle hug.

Werelight spoke "You silly owl! I WAS worried about you!"

Fizzarolli chuckles "Hehehe wow, you look more happy than my sister and Verosika's sister are with Ozzie."

Werelight asks "Can you blame a mare who hasn't seen her pet owl in 204 years?"

Fizzarolli asks "Hold it, THAT long?"

Werelight spoke "Immortal/demonic alicorn."

Danyelle spoke "Immortal nekomata-gryphicorn mix."

But then we saw Blitz and Verosika arguing.

Werelight engulfs herself in fire, shifting to Were-rama form before roaring loud at the two thus stopping the fight from getting out of control.

Were-rama snaps "BLITZ! VERO! ENOUGH!!!!"

Verosika growls "*Lifts shades* Oh really? You gonna run off like Blitzo did, leaving someone else to pay for a hotel room, steal their car-"

Verosika and Blitz spoke "-and/And run three rings of wrath and max my/her credit cards on shitty horse-riding lessons."

Blitz spoke "Goddammit whore, you will not let that go!"

Were-rama pins the two down by sitting on them.

Were-rama spoke "For Faust's sake, can you two NOT FIGHT FOR FIVE FUCKING SECONDS? You're giving me a damn headache!"

Danyelle spoke "...Well, at least we now know what the problem is."

Were-rama spoke "*glaring down at Verosika* Quit being such a whiny little bitch!"

"Okay, Twilight, please calm down." I said.

Were-rama spoke "I'm fully calm though!"

Were-rama kept the two pinned down.

Were-rama asks "Now Blitz, what caused you and Vero to hate each other in the first place?"

Blitz spoke "Hell if I know! She's the one who won't let bygones be bygones!"

Danyelle taps Blitzo's forehead, triggering the Dimensional Scream so she could see what really happened.

Danyelle spoke "Yeesh, you really don't know how to make friends even though you wanna make friends but push them away, Blitz, especially since THAT."

Were-rama spoke "I was once the same way but I found that I couldn't activate the Elements of Harmony until I let friendship into my heart."

Danyelle spoke "As I had told Gilda and Moondancer... The past can hurt but the way I see it, you can either run from it or.. learn from it."

Verosika definitely looked like a hard nut to crack.

Were-rama gets an idea before using two of her tails to tickle Verosika.

Verosika wasn't cracking."

Were-rama ups the number to four tails.

Danyelle pulls out her phone before showing Verosika a recording of the amount of times that Ein had gotten blown up.

Verosika's lips started twitching, telling us that she was starting to crack.

Danyelle spoke "I often call Ein a screamer since he sounds like a girl every time he gets pranked, blown up or yeeted!"

As Were-rama went up to 7 tails, Verosika was biting down her lips to hold in her laughter.

Danyelle spoke "There was this one time I roasted Ein's ass so much, he couldn't sit for a week!"

As Were-rama went up to 9 tails, Verosika's puffed out her cheeks, ready to crack.

I laugh "And there was this one time Uncle Sonic smelled like hickory smoked hedgehog!"

Soon enough, Verosika broke and laughed loudly.

My mom and I were also laughing.

Blitzo spoke "Huh, not bad."

Danyelle spoke "Hang around Sans long enough and you pick up a pun or two."

"Yep, they really hit the funny bone." I punned.

Were-rama laughs "That was a real rib-tickler!"

Verosika was rolling on her back in laughter.

Blitzo spoke "You did a good job, making a succubus laugh like that."

Danyelle spoke "I've had years of practice. I've done a lot for Equestria though. I was able to understand Gilda's pain since she was hurting on the inside because she thought she and Rainbow were no longer friends. I even helped Twilight mend her friendship with Moondancer. I think I had aided a different Twilight once when her universe's Discord wasn't acting like his usual chaotic self. Heck, I freed an entire nation of monsters that were trapped underground and even revived Asriel."

Blitzo spoke "Whoa. That's a lot."

Danyelle spoke "If it wasn't for Lillian, I wouldn't be here today. Thanks to her, I've helped people with their problems. I can tell what they need just by looking at them. For Shadow, he wanted his friend back so Sonic and I checked the Space Colony Ark thus finding Maria. For Gilda, she needed someone who understood her on an emotional level. Starlight was also emotionally hurt so I had to get Sunburst. For Moondancer, I had to scold Twilight for skipping out on a party."

Verosika started to calm down from her laughing fit.

Were-rama spoke "Now I see why the map chose you Danyelle, it thought you were the best cat for this kind of job."

Well, Blitz and Vero soon became friends again.

“Hey mom?” I said.

Danyelle asks "Yeah?"

“I wonder how the Raspberry, Pound Cake, Blueberry, Silver Moon, Cherry, Comet Skies, Pumpkin Cake and Goomeleon are doing.” I noted.

Danyelle spoke "I think they’re in the land-sea-sky combo sugar rush showtime mountaintop suite, ready for the time of their lives."

Were-rama spoke "I'm glad this mess was resolved peacefully."

Danyelle spoke "Yeah but Barb's still being a bitch..."

Were-rama spoke "We should head back and deal with her."

Fizzarolli spoke "Oh... That fire's also part of the reason why she's mad at him. Ya know, the fire that took my arms, legs and horns."

Were-rama spoke "That may be so but like Danyelle said, running away from your problems won't fix them."

We soon teleported back to Barb and Samedi's house.

Were-rama knocks on the door.

Samedi opened the door. "Ah, welcome back."

Were-rama asks "Barb around?"

Samedi sighs "Yeah, but she’s in one of her bad moods."

Danyelle spoke "Still being a bitch huh, I might know a way to make her laugh. I was able to make Vero laugh."

Samedi spoke "Again? Hmm, they say laughter is the best medicine."

Danyelle spoke "Especially for toons with damaged Looney DNA."

Were-rama spoke "Danyelle's not that kind of cat to give up. She didn't give up on helping Gilda reconnect with Rainbow, she's not giving up now."

Samedi spoke "Haha, the party truly never ends."

Danyelle spoke "True but all good things do come to an end one day."

"Okay, mom. Let's go." I said.

Were-rama spoke "I'll wait out here."

Danyelle spoke "Thanks."

Were-rama spoke "I don't think I can get my fat ass through a small door."

"As you are now, you can't." I simplified.

Were-rama spoke "Oh shut up..."

Danyelle spoke "Okay you two, calm down."

Were-rama stuck her tongue out.

Danyelle spoke "Twilight.... SIT GIRL!!!"

A loud thud was heard throughout Tartarus, making many demons cringe.

But then a feminine laughter was heard as Barbie suddenly came out of her room before we saw a woman about Barbie and Baron Samedi's age.

A female asks "What's this party goin' on right here?

Barbie spoke "Bridge!"

Barbie ran over to the woman as the both hugged as Baron Samedi joined in.

Samedi spoke "Ah, you wondering who this is? This is Maman Brigitte, my wife."

Maman Brigitte spoke "Barbie here wanted to join in after falling for mah Baron, and I thought it was all good ta join the party."

"Whoa, Samedi having two wives? Did not see that coming." I admitted.

Danyelle spoke "You forget Irene, Manic's got two wives as well."

"Touche." I admitted.

Barbie was silent at first. "Bridge's a big sister to me."

Maman Brigitte asks "Still mad at Blitzimp?"

Blitzo asks "What did you just call me?"

Barbie didn't wanna admit it, but nodded.

Maman Brigitte asks "Don't ya think it's time to move on?"

Barbie spoke "But-"

Maman Brigitte spoke "Your mama is still alive, right? I'm sure she'd want you two to reconcile."

Danyelle spoke "As I told Gilda and Moondancer 224 years ago... The past can hurt but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it."

Barbie tried her best to hold up a hard exterior, but her dam broke, and broke hard as she sobbed while hugging Maman Brigitte.

Were-rama spoke "Wow."

Samedi spoke "Sorry about that. Barbie has a tough exterior, but when the dam breaks, it breaks hard."

Were-rama spoke "Rainbow's the same way... Plus I never told her about Tank's passing 204 years ago...."

a male spoke "I think she figured that out a long while ago."

We turned around to see a green koopaling like Morton or Roy with sleepy eyes show up in a koopa clown car.

the male yawns "Yeah, I dunno how I ended up here either."

Were-rama asks "Who are you?"

Danyelle spoke "You forget... Rainbow was among the old era ponies that was trapped in limbo for 200 years."

Owlowiscious spoke "Hi, Tank."

Tank spoke "Hey, Owlowiscious."

A Persian Abyssinian she-cat with a purple ribbon around the neck spoke "For the last time Winona! Quit getting slobber on me!"

A female border collie diamond dog with a red collar and golden name tag responded, "Come on, Opalescence! Let's play!"

But then we saw a green dragon with an alligator shape and purple eyes as it blinked. "...Hi."

Opal spoke "Uncouth dog... You're JUST like Applejack!"

But then a white male rabbit Mobian jumped in and kicked the two. "*Ahem!* Twilight is here, ya know! Yeah, somehow, all six of us pets got transformed and sent down here. I mean, the irony of my name and personality, I get."

Opal spoke "Tch, should have known you were here too Angel."

Were-rama gawked in shock. "We have a LOT of explaining to do when we get home."

Blitzo spoke "Look, Barb... I'm really sorry about what happened, and that the fire almost..."

Barbie spoke "*Voice breaking* Save it, Blitzo. But... I'll move past that and give you a chance."

Blitzo spoke "*Sigh of relief* Thanks, Barb. I promise you won't regret it."

Danyelle's cutie mark glows once more, indicating that the mission was done.

Danyelle spoke "Look Blitz, I know that you haven't had it easy but let me give you a piece of advice. It's easy to judge but harder to trust, sometimes... What's harder is required."

Danyelle soon leaves with Were-rama, the six animals and I.


End