• Published 21st May 2023
  • 341 Views, 28 Comments

Equestria Girls: An Amazonian Adventure - Time Agent pony



What starts out as a work holiday of combat training for Twilight and her friends turns into a battle to save Themyscira from being conquered by evil forces

  • ...
 28
 341

Chapter 5

"Ah," Circe breathed, as the island continued to rise into the sky, "the world will be mine, with Themyscira as my throne."

"Ours," Loki corrected, "the world will be ours, you mean."

"Of course," Circe replied, smiling innocently, "forgive me, I must have misspoken."

"Right...." Loki murmured, he was beginning to get suspicious of his partner in crime.


Meanwhile.

The heroes had all split into teams and were now searching the island for any clues that could lead to the location of the Casket of Ancient Winters.

"Good luck," Wonder Woman said, "and may Athena watch over you all."

"You too," Spider-Girl nodded.

With that, the teams separated, each going to a different point on the island.

After a while, they hadn't made any progress, but their day was about to get even worse.

"We've been walking for hours," Rarity whined, "everything looks that same because of this infuriating snow."

"Until we find the casket," Twilight responded, "Fimbulwinter will be eternal and the world will be lost."

"Guys," Spider-Girl said, "I feel funny."

"Me too," Ms. Marvel replied.

The others turned to look at their teammates and to their surprise and shock, they saw that Spider-Girl had grown a tail, more specifically the tail of a monkey.

Ms. Marvel on the other hand, had started turning into a Kangaroo, her feet had already transformed into those of the animal in question and a pouch was slowly beginning to form underneath her costume.

Oddly, they seemed to be the only two in their team effected, Twilight, Rarity, Midnight and Squirrel Girl weren't effected by the phenomena.

"What?!" Spider-Girl said.

"How?" Ms. Marvel said.

"It's Circe's magic" Twilight stated, "it seemed that the longer she remained on the island the more powerful her magic becomes."

"If her magic is growing stronger," Ms. Marvel questioned, "then how come you three and Squirrel Girl aren't being effected?"

Twilight thought for a moment, "Well," she answered, finally, "if I had to guess, the amount of Equestrian magic me, Sunset and the rest of our friends have been exposed to, had given us immunity to traditional magic or possibly ours geodes protect us or a combination of the two."

"And I think the reason that Squirrel Girl isn't effected," Midnight added, "is that she's already part animal so maybe she's immune also since she already has animal features."

"Regardless of the situation," Twilight said, "we need to keep looking for the casket."

And so the heroes continued on their search, like before, the snow creatures that had menaced them in the beginning rose up to slow them down.

"Keep fighting guys!" Twilight shouted, "we have to keep going."

The heroes fought as hard as they could, but the cold weather was slowly starting to get them.


Back with Angela.

"Loki!" Angela cried, as she, Artemis and Nubia stood in the doorway to the throne-room.

"Long time no see, dear sister," Loki said, "how have you been?"

"Ah, yes," Circe smiled, "the outcast, stolen from Asgard and raised by angels, how quaint."

"What's wrong, sister?" Loki asked, "no hug for your adopted brother?"

"Enough!" Angela growled, "you will give up the location of the Casket of Ancient Winters or so help me...."

She charged at Circe, Ichors ready to strike.

"Lady Angela," Nubia cried, "wait!"

But, before Angela could make a move, Circe snapped her fingers.

In a flash, Angela's entire body was turned into diamond, which then fell to the ground with a loud clang.

"Yes," Circe nodded, "she'll make a very nice chandelier or decorative addition to my throne-room."

She focused her gaze on Artemis and Nubia.

"You two will make great playthings for my pets," she declared, "how about a little cat and mouse."

Before the Amazons could react, Circe transformed them into tiny defenceless mice.

Then she ordered two tigers, which had been two Amazon soldiers, to chase and play with the two mice.

Again, Loki, usually would be revelling in causing fear and tormenting to those he considered beneath him, but Circe's methods, surprisingly rubbed him the wrong way.


Back with the heroes.

"Come on, think," Twilight said, "if wanted to hide an extremely powerful magical item where would you put it?"

"I can answer that," a new voice answered.

Twilight and her team looked around and saw a figure shrouded in a black cloak standing in front of them.

"Who are you?" Ms. Marvel asked.

"Who I am," the stranger replied, his voice had an air of mystery about it, "is of no importance, simply know that I have the answer you seek."

"You know where the Casket is?" Rarity asked.

"Indeed," the stranger responded, "the casket is located at the Garden of Heroes."

"How do you know this?" Twilight inquired.

"And how do we know we can trust you?" Ms. Marvel added.

"I know," the stranger replied, "because I know and you will trust me because you must."

"That's not an answer," Squirrel Girl said, "drop the cryptic act already."

"Oh come on!" the stranger responded, "haven't you heroes ever heard of theatricality?!" The stranger's voice had lost its mystery and now sounded familiar.

"Pardon?" Rarity said, surprised and a little confused.

"I mean..." the stranger said, trying to recover his mystique, "what I meant is..."

He was about to continue, but, eventually sighed.

"Oh, forget it," the stranger stated, finally, "I'm not going to sound cool anymore, am I?"

Twilight and her teammates exchanged glances.

The stranger pulled off his hood revealing their identity.

"Loki?!" the girls collectively exclaimed.

"Yep," Loki responded, "it's me, ta-da."

He cracked a smile, "and I'm here to help you."