• Published 26th Sep 2012
  • 767 Views, 8 Comments

Shaded From The Truth - Joshweiser22



Derpy helps out Celestia with Dr. Whooves and Colgate's quest but there's something she doesn't k

  • ...
6
 8
 767

The Survivor

"Take her away, minion!" said Queen Chrysalis to Colgate. Colgate nodded, transformed into an army changeling and flew Derpy away, deeper into the changeling colony. The Chrysalises went on with their plan. The Chrysalises would then go on to defeat Twilight, Shining Armor, and Cadence. Derpy, on the other hand, was still being carried by the changeling.

"W-where are you taking me?" Derpy asked. The changeling hissed. "To the dungeon." It said. Derpy got thrown inside a cell. It was very dark but she felt a pony creep up by her. Derpy began to feel scared but the pony somehow wasn't scaring her.

The pony began speaking. "Uh, hello there." The pony said. Derpy immediately recognized it. It was her own voice! Derpy knew this wasn't some sort of changeling. This was Derpy. She was talking to herself. "Are you from the past or future?" asked the first Derpy. The other Derpy replied "I don't think so…" The first Derpy started asking the other Derpy questions. "How did you get here?" "Well, I was with Dr. Whooves and Colgate. We came out of the TARDIS to stop Queen Chrysalis but then Colgate brought me here. She turned out to be a changeling.

Derpy was extremely clumsy but even she wasn't stupid. She knew what this was. This wasn't a Derpy from some other time. This was a Derpy from some other universe. This Derpy was from a parallel universe. This Derpy is from a parallel universe in which the Queen Chrysalises sent Derpy to the dungeon immediately while the main Derpy was from a universe in which she got sent to the dungeon much later. Both Derpy's now knew all this and without asking any questions started plotting ways to get out. One more thing that they both knew was that the dungeon must somehow not be affected by changes in the space-time continuum or else the first Derpy would have been erased from existence when time was altered. These Derpy Hooveses were sole survivors of the space-time alteration.

The changelings never expected to have a pony in their dungeons. They were made solely for changelings. They never counted on a Derpy Hooves to be there either. Derpy tried flying right out but crashed hard into the wall. Her head was spinning for a while but then the other Derpy joined in. They were both ramming into the wall. No changeling or even pony would try to break out by injuring themselves, that is, except Derpy. They kept flying hard into the wall until it began cracking. They continued at it until they broke the wall down.

The changelings were ready for them in case of some sort of break down so instead of fighting, the two Derpy Hooves made a run for it. They ran into where they left the TARDIS. The two got in. The TARDIS went to the exact same time they were in but in a different universe. The universe of the alternate Derpy. The main Derpy Hooves started fading. "I can't be in this universe. You'll have to go one without me. You have to warn everybody of Chrysalis. But promise me one thing." The fading Derpy said. The alternate Derpy Hooves was now crying that she was going to lose a good friend of hers, that friend being herself "What do I need to promise you?" "Promise me, you'll eat plenty of…" Derpy was almost completely faded away and then she disappeared with one last lingering word sticking in the alternate Derpy's presence "muffins…" Derpy continued to morn at the loss of her other self but she knew she had a mission to do. She would have to defeat Queen Chrysalis on her own.