• Published 26th Sep 2012
  • 796 Views, 31 Comments

Electro Spark - Joshweiser22



This is a story about my OC Electro Spark where she goes through journeys and even meets the mane 6!

  • ...
28
 31
 796

Year 15: Days 27-31

I hadn't seen him since I was eight. And the whole power plant incident. He was right there, standing in front of the doors to Ty's Tunes. Dirty McDirtson was standing right in front of the doors to Ty's Tunes in which I was inside. I didn't know what to do. Dirty hadn't seen me but Bowl Head had. I tried to hide. I couldn't think. I wanted now to talk to him again but I didn't know what to say. What could I say? It looked as though Bowl was trying to get Dirty to come inside and talk to me. After some convincing, he came in.

He began talking to me. I knew he had a bad temper which is why I know it was very hard for him to apologize. He did regardless. I know he felt very bad for what he did. He had obviously matured. I know it was a matter of trying to kill me but I think of things in a different way then normal ponies think. Because of him, I got my cutie mark. Because of him, I moved to Ponyville and met Kuroi who helped control my powers. And because of him, I met Hunter. Hunter is always there for me. I don't know what I'd do without him. Plus, I'm a very forgiving person. I immediately accepted his apology. There was a chance we could become friends again and we did.

I asked them both if they wanted to come over to the SCC. Dirty had no idea what it was but Bowl was dying to go there. When we got there, we ordered some cupcakes. We saw Shadow Flame in there and sat down with him. They all seemed to be getting along great.

We headed over to the EverFree forest afterward and saw a lot of ponies working. Apparently, it was a certain day of the year where we cleaned up the snow called Winter Wrap-Up. Slash was here as he didn't follow us to the SCC from Ty's Tunes. We met up with him and another pony named Pipsqueak. We went inside a cave which Slash and Pipsqueak said that they had seen light coming from inside. As we went inside, we actually saw two different lights. One was red and one was blue. The red one kept telling us to come inside while the blue one told us to get out. Suddenly, the blue one left and the red one just disappeared. The red one, however, was possessing pony by pony! I got too scared and ran back home.

When I woke up the next day. I realized something awesome. It was my 30th day in Ponyville! A full month! I went to go see how the whole spirit light thing was going on and Sheila told me the whole story. The blue spirit was called Ao and the red one was called Aka. Aka had taken Slash's body and Ao had taken over Pipsqueak's. They had a duel of a sort and Ao ended up defeating Aka.

I saw a friend of mine, Fire Sparkle, while talking to Sheila. I showed Fire one of my party in a bottles that I bought from Star Swirl's store. I'm not sure why but Slash started laughing (as he was there with us) which made me start laughing. Are laughing apparently got to Fire because she got all angry. She made a giant fireball and aimed it right for us. We got hit by it and were let on fire. As luck would have it, a pony named Green Jay drenched us with water. My hoof was still a little burned but we went to the hospital soon afterward. Before we left to the hospital, however, Green's son, Blue Jay, came and he was all enthusiastic about magic and was amazed to see a unicorn like me. Since my move to Ponyville, I had not only been recognized but I had also been praised.

My 31st day in Ponyville turned out to be a holiday! I always knew about it but it had just slipped my mind. It was Hearts and Hooves Day! I immediately thought of Hunter and asked him to be my special somepony...as friends of course. We went to a Hearts and Hooves Day party that was going on at 52nd and Mane. There was so much commotion! My brother who somehow got his memory back was dancing and there was a raffle to pair up special someponies.

Dirty McDirtson and Bowl head were there which was unexpected but what was even more unexpected was that he asked me to be his special somepony. I wanted to, as friends of course again, but I told him I was already with Hunter. When he asked who he was, he stepped out. All Dirty saw was a griffon and by his expression, I'm guessing he didn't like griffons. They began debating, arguing, and eventually fighting. Meanwhile, my frenemy Kuroi was trying to spike a punch bowl with a love potion but the ponies hosting the party stopped him. I didn't know it was a love potion at the time and Kuroi in fact gave me a spare. He said something about "If mine fails" but I didn't get what he meant.

I didn't like seeing my friends Hunter and Dirty fight so I decided to open the potion, curious to see if it would help at all. It happened to spray everywhere. I'm not exactly sure who it hit other than Hunter, Dirty, and I but I bet it did spray others. Hunter and Dirty began, well, "loving" me so that's when it hit me. Love. Hearts and Hooves Day. Love potion! I knew that you'll fall in love with the person you look directly in the eyes when you get sprayed by the love potion. I did, however, looked at Hunter by accident. Something very strange occurred. I didn't feel any different. I felt perfectly normal. Still, I tried not to look into Dirty's eyes just in case. Hunter was still all over me. I didn't like the way he was acting at all so I ran away. He tried chasing me but I managed to teleport back home. I was just hoping that Hunter wouldn't stay this way forever...