• Published 26th Sep 2012
  • 796 Views, 31 Comments

Electro Spark - Joshweiser22



This is a story about my OC Electro Spark where she goes through journeys and even meets the mane 6!

  • ...
28
 31
 796

Years 0-3

I was born on January 1, 1997. My parents are Humid Oasis and Abby Normal. At the time, my dad was 21 years old and my mom was 19. I also have a brother and sister named Thunder Shock and Freezy Snowflake. Freezy wasn't born at that point though. She wasn't born until 2004. Thunder Shock on the other hand was already 5 years old.

I've got to say that a really surprising thing about my family is that my cousins (all three of them) were born on the exact same day as me! They were triplets. I doubt they were born at the same time as me but if they were, that would be pretty cool! Their names are Aqua Splash, Pyro Flame, and Ivy Blade. Now of course, like everypony, I have aunts, uncles, grandpa's and grandma's and more of an extended family but I wont get into that. Instead, what I will get into is what life was like in Canterlot.

Canterlot was a very, uptight place. It seemed as though everypony had to be perfect. Anypony goofing around was considered almost considered a monster. Of course, anypony who knows me knows that goofing around is something I'm really good at! Unfortunately, that wasn't such a good skill to have there. Luckily, my parents weren't too hard on me. I just hoped that I never embarrassed them in front of the other Canterlot ponies. I can't help it though. I am who I am. I'm glad they understood that. My big brother Thunder was always there for me too so I was happy for most of the time.

My cousins came and visited some times too. It wasn't that hard, they lived nearby. They made fun of me sometimes and called me nicknames like Sparky but I know they were just playing like family. Everything seemed to be perfectly awesome in my life. That however changed on my first day of school.

Well it wasn't exactly school, more of a pre-school. I was so excited to start learning! I was 3 years old at this time. That's a pretty young age but I managed to learn well. Most ponies learned the correct way to write with their mouths but I taught myself a much easier way to write. I could just use the magic from my horn! The teacher always got mad it me. I wasn't really doing anything wrong. The whole point was to get us to write and I was...that was the basic everyday life of mine at school.

And I forgot to mention how everypony bullied me. They thought I was stupid because I didn't know how to write even though I could clearly write words on paper. I never tried to anything wrong. But everypony hated me for it regardless back then. Of course, this was only pre-school! Things got even worse in Kindergarten, however, there was a certain pony who always knew how to cheer me up...