• Published 16th Apr 2023
  • 447 Views, 11 Comments

Afternoon Fun - GhostRider1996



Sweetie Belle spends an afternoon with Twilight, and decides to tickle her. Things escalate from there.

  • ...
1
 11
 447

Chapter 4

“Has Rarity been working all day?” Twilight asked.

“As far as I know,” Sweetie laughed.
As they neared the boutique, Twilight placed her hoof in front of Sweetie Belle to keep her from entering. “What’s wrong, Twilight?” she asked.

Twilight put a hoof to her lips, telling Sweetie to be quiet. They then approached a window to peek inside. Sure enough, as Twilight had suspected, Rarity looked like she’d work herself very hard and was exhausted because of it.

“I bet she could use some cheering up,” Twilight whispered.

“Any ideas how we do it?” Sweetie asked, looking at Twilight. The mare responded by giving her a sly smile and a wink. Sweetie Belle gasped quietly, and then started to giggle, putting two and two together. Twilight kneeled down to allow Sweetie to climb on to her back, and then she used her magic to quietly teleport them in the boutique, just behind Rarity.

[h/r]

“Ohhh! Today was a difficult one to say the least,” Rarity groaned as she plopped herself on her fainting coach. “I do hope Sweetie Belle has had a better day than I’ve had… speaking of which, shouldn’t she be home by now? Dinner’s almost ready.”

Rarity didn’t notice Sweetie Belle and Twilight sneaking up behind her.

“TICKLE TIME!” they shouted as they pounced Rarity. Rarity’s frighted shriek soon to into one of ticklish bliss. Twilight ruthlessly tickled her tummy, while Sweetie Belle used her mane brushes to attack Rarity’s hooves.

“NOHOHOHOHOHHO! NOHOHOHOHOT THAHAHAHAHAHAT!” Rarity screamed through her laughter.

Twilight and Sweetie Belle just laughed it off. They decided to cease after giving Rarity twenty minutes of intense tickling. Rarity, even after catching her breath, was still giggling .

“Was that really necessary?” She asked, trying to look and sound annoyed. But the smile and blush on her cheeks betrayed that.

“You clearly enjoyed that, so knock it off!” Twilight teased, as she poked Rarity’s tummy again, causing her to giggle.

“You’re right, Twilight. I did enjoy that,” Rarity admitted with an embarrassed giggle. “I didn’t realize I needed that after a stressful work day. But, nevertheless, I’m happy it happened. It was fun!”

She then looked at her clock and gave Sweetie Belle a smile.

“Right on time, Sweetie Belle,” Rarity praised. “Dinner should be ready soon. Say… Twilight? Would you like to join us? You’re already here, so it wouldn’t be a bother.”

“Please, Twilight? Please?” Sweetie Belle pleaded. “Rarity’s making hayburgers, tonight!”

Twilight’s eyes widened as her stomach answered for her. This made all three of them laugh.

“I suppose that answers that question,” Rarity chuckled.

After enjoying a very satisfying meal, Twilight asked to speak with Rarity privately. Once she was certain Sweetie was out of earshot, Twilight explained her idea to Rarity.

“Do you think she deserves a taste of her own medicine?” She asked with a sly grin and a wink.

“You bet, Darling,” Rarity chuckled. “What do you say we make a sleepover out of it, and we’ll get her before bedtime, yes?

With the plan in motion, Rarity sent Twilight upstairs to “make herself comfortable,” while she informed Sweetie Belle about the sleepover (intentionally leaving out the part about her sister’s upcoming tickle attack). This news made Sweetie Belle ecstatic. She immediately went to her room to change into her pajamas. Twilight returned just in time to see her rush off. She and Rarity then sat down to discuss a plan.