• Published 12th Nov 2012
  • 1,474 Views, 16 Comments

Entering Into A Strange New World - Solmist



Human enters world of ponies doesn't know to trust them or not, only time will tell

  • ...
3
 16
 1,474

CH II I found civilization and there fulled with ponies?

I woke up from that dream and the first thing I did is coughing out the water. I look at my surrounding; I’m at the edge of the river where I could not see the structure or those wood wolves within my sight. I still was in the swamp, but the trees seem to be lighter where I was before. “Well that’s dandy.” as I say to myself and turn body around to see the sky. I discover that the sun has already begun to set in the west. I try get back on my feet, but a pain on my right foot prevents me.

I took off my shoe, slid my jean aside and might I say it doesn’t look good. My foot is swelling. I try moving it but the pain soon return as I did. I remember there was this pain that I felt before I fell. I could had twisted my foot, but couldn’t been it. Soon I begin feel another pain on the back on my head as I wonder what hit me before I fell. Again it felt some sort of glass that hit me and I begin wonder more to who had done it?

I remember those eyes behind the wolves; I also remember before I fell into the river I saw a figure in a blue sparkly smoke. Was it trying to help me? I have to stop thinking about it as I feel something on my left hand. I look at it carefully to see my own blood. I pull my sleeve to see a bite mark from the wolf that attacked me. I realized that wolf could have easily broken my arm as I’m losing a lot of it and I clearly remember that I punched that wolf quickly. With no time waste I took off my backpack and took my first aid kit. Before I fix myself I see some tears around my cloths and some fresh cuts that could easily be fix. That won’t be a problem though I at least there some clean cloths with me inside my backpack. Also I still have some medications for my minor wounds. After I patched myself the best I could, I stand on my good foot and began to hop to tree by tree. It was quite difficult for me as I keep hoping to find a open field.

It took me a while to find one. Once I made to the clear field I starting to loss my sight as I look down to my arm to see that I’m still loosing blood and I need to find help or this could be end of me. I might meet Death again, but this time for good. No, I won’t let it be the last of me if I’m going die at least let me find some people so they can to do their best to help me live to another day. I begin seeing things as a little unicorn came up to me from the west side. Almost its entire body is green mint color expect for the middle of it’s mane which is white and its eyes are yellow which reminds me of color yellow found from a mango. The funny thing about loosing my blood is that everything around me turns to cartoon style even I was turning to a cartoon as I see my hands to my lower body having outlines around it.

“Man, I’m seriously loosing blood than I thought.” As I show my injure arm to the imaginary unicorn. I thought the unicorn would say something instead it only looks at my hands then it begins to smile. The unicorn’s smile is kind of creepy to me as the smile reaches the tips of its eyes. Only thing that is missing if were its eyes shrinks look a mad psychopath.

“Hello?” As I wave at the unicorn face, and right at the same moment the unicorn’s eyes shrinks. Ok its official this unicorn is scaring the fudge out of me. Then I came to realize that this is all in my head and none of this is real.

“Wait a minute why I’m talking to an imaginary psychopath unicorn? I should be looking for people.” As I hop passing by it. Before I left the unicorn there I could have sworn that it have a lyre on its rump. This is one weird mind trip that I’m getting through.

I keep on hoping thinking about my strange event with that unicorn. Without realize that I stumble what it seem like back of a cottage. From what I can tell by looks of it that cottage have been took over by nature. The cottage panted yellow, each side has wood to support the house and the rooftop has been covered with grass. I was all too amazed by the cottage and again without realizing that animals were surrounding me. I look at them and notice there were a lot different kinds of animals. From house pets from like bunnies, dogs, cats, birds, then it got really odd as I see a bald eagle, a owl, and a pink flamingo. The animals look at me very strange like as if they never seen a person before. Strange they all seem to be well trained. I was about to pet of one them until a bear come up to me. The bear give me that same look like the other animals did. I hop very slowly to the back door of cottage without turning and trying to give him a smile the best I could give him.

“Nice bear I’m not going to hurt you I just want to get some help that is all.” I smile again, but this time I start to sweat. The bear sniff me and I close my eyes wondering that it would let me be. For what it felt like few hours I open my eyes to see that the bear left. I wasn’t harm from it, what luck. As I reach to the doorknob to see if the door was unlock and to my surprise it was. I quickly open door and went inside without thinking that the bear would come back.

I examine the room that I was in. It seems I’m in kitchen of the cottage and the room is kind of small. By small I meant the whole is room is small, but thankfully I wasn’t too tall. I’m concern that who ever lives in this place is small, but at least I’m out of the cold and an actual person lives here. I head towards the living room to notice there were a lot of animal’s beds. “How many animals live in this place?” I said in a whispering tone as I carefully passing through in hope there is no animals sleeping in them.

Before I head up stairs I hear thumps behind me. I turn around to see no was there then a tug at the bottom of my pants. I look down to see a white bunny. I thought those bunnies’ walks on their four legs, but this one was standing on its two legs like person would. Hey I’m no animal expert...or am I?...uh nope. It keeps on thumping on its foot and its face telling me ‘what you doing here?’ as its front legs folding crossing each other. It was strange and funny that this bunny could do what normal person would do. I give the bunny a pat on the head, which it doesn’t take too kindly as it gives me an angry look telling me ‘Oh boy, you wish you haven’t done that’. I went up stairs to find a bathroom so I could change my cloths. The bunny follows me as it was a guard dog, but I ignore it as I found the bathroom. I close the door right in front of it and for some unknown reason I laugh for a bit.

I exam the bathroom and it seem to be big. I look at the bathtub and think to myself now would be the best time to take a shower. I put my wet shoes in the corner of tube along with the rest of my old cloths (what’s remain of it). Once I hear the sprinklers hitting the bottom of the tube, gosh the sound of it is the most relaxing moment that I have all day. Oh I thank the lord that this owner's cottage has indoor plumping. I careful remove bandage from arm so I could easily clean out of all the bacteria. It was difficult to shower with only one arm, but I managed to pull it all. I soon took out my black and white t-shirt, black jeans, and the rest of my cloths inside my backpack, but the bad news that they’re still wet. In fact all my other cloths wet too then again I don’t have much of a choice since I don’t want the owner to discover there’s a half naked man in his or her bathroom. After I finish I patch my arm again with adding little medication, I look at my backpack and I think again it would be the best time to record my camera. I open the window place the camera there and found out that the sun is set already. I sat down on the floor and begin to record.


*****************************Video Record 2# 4/28/12 6:50 p.m. *******************************


“Hello again and wow I haven’t look at time.” As I look at the time from my camera.

“I have been in that swamp or maybe it’s a forest for about almost ten hours, but now I’m in someone home. By someone I mean I have no idea who’s house, but at least I’m out swamp and away from ‘wolves’.” as I nodding my two fingers on my right hand when I said wolves.

“Let me explain; first off I was totally was wrong where I’m at since I discovered that I was in a castle in the middle of a swamp. Yes you hear me a castle you maybe thinking I’m somewhere in Europe right? Well as you remember that I was going to that structure right? As I was headed towards it and I discovered that the swamp was pretty dark. It was so dark that I needed to use a flashlight to see where I’m going until I found a tree. This tree look it was old have no leaves, but looks can be deceiving. I don’ know what exact words say about it, but if I were to pick one word that would be magic. I was about to touch it, then all of sudden the tree just shocked me. You hear me again the tree shocked me out nowhere and that wasn‘t enough the ‘wolves’ came. Oh wait these aren’t your usual wolves. These ‘wolves’ doesn’t have any fur around their body instead they have wood. I cleaner remember that wolves don’t have wood for skin. Where in Europe do you find wolves have wood instead fur? No where that for sure.” I try to stay calm as possible to not let the people who are going to find this camera thinking that I’m crazy.

“As I was saying one of wolves attacked me. I quickly punch it to let go of my arm, but the damage was set and done.” I show my injured left arm to my camera.

“As you can see that wolf alone have done this much damage to me in few seconds, just think what it could have done to me if I didn’t punch it fast enough. It could have broken my arm or worse it could rip my arm off.” As I begin to wonder what they would do to me if that wolf have done it. I quickly got back to my senses and continue on my video.

“Uh…Sorry about that again I'm losing my sense of thinking right now since I have lost a lot amount of blood." Which I kind of lie, since I'm getting a little lightheaded.

"So where was I? Oh yes, after I punched that wolf, the rest of them came after me so I kicked some of them. Yet some of the wolves managed to rip some of the cloths that I had worn early.” I reveal my torn out cloths to the camera .

“Once I have some time I ran for my life. As I was running out of nowhere a strange somewhat familiar song started to play. The song gave me weird idea to ride one of the wolves, but that failed as soon gave out my position. I found a near by tree hole at my side, and I tried to find something to distract them. From that point everything went kind of fizzy until I was holding a bowl of salad while running as the wolves were behind my back. This weird moment gets even weirder as I felt something around my body. Soon I removed the things and discovered that I was kind of wearing a chief outfit. I had a skirt and a hat; even I had an Italian mustache of course it was a fake. I kept distracted the wolves until I came upon the end of cliff. They surrounded me as they came closer to me. I looked down below of cliff and saw a river. I made a choice to jump into the river as I saw something behind the wolves. It was a set of eyes and there were bigger than the wolves. Before I mange to jump something hit me. I don‘t know what it was, but it felt it was glass. I fell into the river and went to an unconscious state. Before I went to sleep, I saw the edge of the cliff were blue sparkly smoke and a figure. I don’t know what the figure was, but I do know this, it wasn’t a wolf. I woke up in lake as I saw the sun began to set, but I couldn’t find the structure and also those wolves. I look at my arm to see that lost very amount of blood; luckily I had a first aid kit inside my backpack. Speaking of winch I haven’t fully check inside my bag.” I pull the bag into hands and reach inside. There were only two that is left beside the ones that I found earlier today, an inhaler and a mango. So that means I have asthma that would explain why I felt in need of air back where the wolves were chasing me. The next time I find myself in one those situations again I should be careful.

“And you little fella…” I pick up the mango.

“You’ll be an excellent snack.” I was about to peel it as my mouth begins to drool, but I forgot the camera is still recording. I soon clean my mouth and continue on.

“Any way back to my injuries. Beside my injure arm I also may had twisted my right foot probably it happen during my fall.” All of sudden I begin to feel more lightheaded as I start to loose my sight. I touch my forehead feeling hot like it was on fire.

“Well what you know I starting to get a little fever, I must been in that river longer than I expected to be.” As I start to laugh at my own fever.

“Why it keeps on getting worst in my life what else does this world have upon me." As I look up at the ceiling.

"Ok after I patched myself went hopping to find the structure again until I came upon a very strange hallucination. It was a unicorn. This image creature looked at me, but the way it did was very odd to me. It wasn’t even practically looking at me, but more into my hands. I gave a wave to the unicorn, but oh boy that was a big mistake. Its eyes shrinks gave me ‘I’m going do things with you’ faces. A hallucination or not I left that unicorn like there’s no tomorrow. After that strange moment, I soon found a cottage. Right now I‘m inside of cottage‘s bathroom as you see.” as I show the camera the bathroom.

“From what I know somebody lives here since there were a lot of animals that lives around here before I went inside and also this cottage seems to be small. This cottage isn’t too small for me, but enough for someone who pass my height. I’m pretty lucky for being short. Yet the bathroom itself seems big. Hopefully the owner or any his or hers friends could give me a room to stay for a couple days until I got my memories back. Anyway I’ll post one up as soon-” I stop from what I was saying and I hear the door creaking from down stairs.

“Finally someone is here.” I said out loud to myself.

“I’ll soon up date the next video as soon as possible until then I’m signing off and hope not the last.” I turn off my camera.


***********************************************************************************

This fever that I’m having is getting to my eyes as I see things are starting to get blurrier even more. I manage to put my camera inside my backpack. Just then the bathroom’s door open. Before the owner could talk I barely stood up and talk to him or her first.

“I’m so sorry about breaking and entering your cottage, is that as you can see my arm is injure, I also got a fever and I really need some medical attention so can you help me?” as I show the person my injure arm and rubbing my eyes with another. There was no respond. I slowly open my eyes, but they were still blurring. As I regain my sight I see a yellow blob, I thought to myself maybe this person is wearing something yellow maybe a dress. As my eyes continue to regain I was surprise that I see pink around the person's head.

‘Ok is this person has pink hair still not strange so far.’ As I thought this person might be a little girl.

“Sorry there little girl I couldn’t see you fully right now, but my sight will come back in any second and maybe you could...” As I finally could see this girl, but my mind blow up for the second time since I saw the wolves. This person wasn’t really a person at all. It was a pony. It has yellowish coat, and a light pinkish mane. As I look at down her, she was covering her face with her hooves and wings? Wait not only I’m looking at pony, but it was actually a pegasus. Then it hit me as I remember everything that had happen to me without realizing that the places I was at were all too colorful (without realizing that I'm in a colorful place) to be in anywhere in the world well except the forest/swamp, the shocking tree, the wood wolves, the psychopath unicorn pony and now this pegasus pony. Without it notice I try to touch it to see this is real since I don’t know what is real anymore. Whatever this pegasus is real or not, but one thing for sure that I’m not in earth anymore. As I was about to touch the pegasus a big thump to back the head and I'm out cold.

**************************Ponies View****************************

It’s been a week after the royal wedding; the holders of Elements of Harmony return in their beloved homes in Ponyville. There we find one of the holders a Pegasus pony name Fluttershy. She just finished a spa day with one of good friend a white unicorn who also one of the holders name Rarity, before it was getting too dark. Fluttershy soon made it to her cottage, she see a light is already lit up from her bathroom window. Then her pet bunny Angel came to her and he looks so worry.

“What is it Angel?” Fluttershy look down at him. He tries to explain to her that there something is inside her house.

“Where is it then?” Angel guides her inside and points at the stairs. Fluttershy soon follow him and she see trail of blood. ‘Is there an injury pony or animal?’ She thought to herself. The trail ended in the bathroom where she could see light glowing from the inside. As Fluttershy got closer to the door she hear something inside, but she couldn’t understand what’s going on. ‘Is there more than one pony inside my bathroom?’ She thought to herself and carefully open door.

The first thing she sees is a very large orange saddlebag, but it doesn’t suit for any pony. Fluttershy peaks closer and she see something. A creature like no other that she ever encounters before, it was small and she thinks it has cloths around its body. It’s putting something inside of the saddlebag. She tries to carefully walk towards it, but she trip and made the door swing open. The creature stops from what it was doing; it begins to stand up, which made Fluttershy scare. She thought it was a small creature, but in fact it was tall. Not as tall as Celestia, but tall enough for her. Fluttershy look at its cloths and they look old. She could clearly see stitches, and some tears at the edges its cloths. Only thing that doesn’t seem to be old was its glasses. She is surprise that creature is wearing glasses. She notices it doesn’t have any fur where its arms, expect for some parts of its head. It kind of makes sense why the creature is wearing cloths. It begins talk to her. She couldn’t understand because the creature is speaking a different language, but Fluttershy thinks that it thought she is one of its kinds as the creature was rubbing its eyes. Then it shows her its arm, which shocks Fluttershy. The creature’s arm is badly damage as she could see blood dripping from its bandage. The creature opens its eyes, and it continues to talk to Fluttershy as it looks at her. She quickly covers her face, because she thought it was going to attack her. There was no sound at all until she hears two thumps. She opens her eyes to see the creature lying on the floor. It’s unconscious. She looks around to see why the creature fall of sudden then she sees Angel behind it as he is holding a frying pan.

“Did you do this Angel?” He shakes head for joy as for his respond. Fluttershy looks down at the creature’s cheeks were red as she touches its forehead. She notices it was wet and hot. ‘Not only this creature have a injure arm, but it also have a fever too.’ She starts feeling worry for this creature if she doesn’t act soon, it will die matter of hours.

“Quick Angel brings me my first aid and some ice!” Angel nods his head and just stood there.

“Angel now isn’t the time for debating, this poor creature is having a fever and has an injure arm.” Yet Angel still stood there like a rock. With no time in an argument Fluttershy gives him ‘The Stare’ and in matter of seconds he quickly left. She drags the creature to her bed and it was quite difficult for her. Even though she thought the creature was going to be heavy, but it was actually lighter. Still she never drags something like this size before. Once Fluttershy manage to put the creature on her bed, Angel came with her kit and ices. After Fluttershy treated with the creature she realizes that its wound was a bite mark.

“Angel it seems that this creature must had met with a pack of Timberwolves since I remember one of the bears that I took care of had the same wound today. I’m surprise that the bite mark isn’t in deep, since Timberwolves can easily break a pony’s leg in half and its looks smaller than ours.” She looks down at her pet. ‘Maybe it got lucky. I should check its body to see there anything wrong with it.’ Fluttershy is about to remove creature’s cloths, then couple of knocks coming from her front door.

“I wonder who that could be in this hour?” Fluttershy leave the creature to its rest and went to the door. She opens to none other than some of her friends. Rarity, a pink mare name Pinkie Pie and a purple dragon name Spike. They seem to be in a rush as they gasping for air all except for Pinkie Pie. Spike was the first one to talk to Fluttershy.

“Fluttershy.... we need you... to get to the... library now!” Before he lay himself down.

“What’s going on, Pinkie can you please explain it to me?” Fluttershy hesitate at the state of her two friends who were no condition to speak, except for Pinkie Pie.

“Sure thing Shy! Twilight got an urgent message from Princess Celestia, and she needs us to be at the library right now! I just hope it’s a party!” Fluttershy looks down at her hooves while kicking from side to side.

“I can’t.”

“Why in name of Celestia not dear.” Rarity said as she came closer to her friend, thinking is one of those times when Fluttershy needs to aid some her animals.

“There’s an animal that needs my care if not it’s going to die.” They stood there silently thinking of how to solve their friend situation until Pinkie literally jumps in and say

“Why not we just bring the others here?”

Spike rises up on his feet “Pinkie we can’t just…well that actually a great idea, but one of us have to tell Twilight about this.” as he went inside of cottage.

“Pinkie since you don’t look very tiring maybe you should go and talk Twilight to have our discussion here.” Rarity intervene, Pinkie nods and went into a near by bush.

“Uh…Pinkie dear you know Ponyville is over there?” Rarity points at Ponyville. Pinkie’s head pops out of bush and said,

“I know that you silly, I’m just using one of my shortcuts.” As Pinkie smile both of her friends without care in the world.

Rarity out of curiosity “Which is?”

“A underground rail system duh!” As Pinkie about to get in the bush, but Fluttershy stop her from going,

“Pinkie before you go you should tell her to medical spell books, notes, and quills.”

“Why in Equestria she needs that?” Pinkie getting a thought from this creature at is under her friend care.

“Well it’s a new specie and you know how she gets a little carry away when it’s coming to new things.” Fluttershy said

“(Gasping) a new specie not only I going to throw a ‘welcome to Ponyville’, but a ‘we found a new specie’ party too! I got to tell the fans about this!” Before anypony could respond to Pinkie, she was gone.

In matter of minutes a glow starts to form in the middle of living room. Once it clear out there stood three ponies. First one is lavender unicorn name with two steaks of purple and pink mane Twilight Sparkle; the second one is a cyan Pegasus with rainbow mane name Rainbow Dash, and last is an orange Earth pony with blond mane name Applejack.

“Now we all are here so Twilight what’s with this emergency that Celestia gave us? I was about to finish a new trick for the Wonderbots.” Rainbow Dash floats in front of Twilight.

“Indeed Twilight, I was about to finish up the dresses for Sapphire Shores’ tour again.” as Rarity fall down onto a couch.

“I’m sorry that Spike and I disturb your duties.” Twilight pushes aside of Rainbow Dash. Fluttershy seems to notice that something until it hit her and said

“Twilight, where is Pinkie?” Twilight turns around to see that Pinkie was nowhere to be found.

“I thought she was right behind me?” Rainbow scratches her forehead.

“Here I am!” As Pinkie Pie pop out of Twilight’s mane, and they all scream.

“I’m sorry that I came late girls, but I was reading to the some our fans letters from our show, and for making things up from I made some cupcakes for everypony.” As she takes out a plate of cupcakes and hop out of Twilight mane.

“How did you…fan letters…show? Pinkie what are you taking about?” Twilight is too baffled of how Pinkie managed to get inside of her mane.

“Forget about it Twi, Pinkie is just being Pinkie, that is all.” As Applejack patted Twilight‘s back.

“You’re right Applejack, Pinkie is just being Pinkie.” Twilight is trying to claim herself down.

“Now then since everypony is here, can tell us this emergency is about.” Everypony came close to her, “Well it all began…


*************************Flashback Almost An Hour Ago*************************


Twilight was doing her usually rearranging books in her humble library; as for Spike was nowhere to be found. After hours of rearranging she finally needed one more book to put in and she’ll be done for the day. Then suddenly somepony slammed the front door open causing all of the books fell over her. A mountain of book was over Twilight as she regained back to the surface. She shook her head and to see that her assistant Spike the dragon was there.

“Spike where have you been all day?” She questioned him.

“Well I was helping out Rarity at her boutique.” Spike rubs the back of his neck as he tries to explain of his situation.

“And you forgot to tell me?” Twilight used her magic to levitate the books after books that were surrounding her.

“Oops I did, didn’t I?” Giving off a weak smile.

“We could talk about that another time so why did you slam the door?”

“I almost forgot two letters from Princess Celestia had came.”

“Why two letters it seems unlike her to give us two letters?” As Spike reveal the two letters to Twilight.

“I don’t know? The first one is like our regular letter with a red ribbon and gold seal, but another one has a blue ribbon and silver seal.” Twilight levitated the two scrolls.

“You’re right Spike; this letter also has a spell on it.” She could see yellow glow surrounding it. Twilight opened the first letter and begins to read it.

Dear Twilight Sparkle,

I’m writing to inform you there’s another letter, and it’s important that you read it. There is a catch only way you’ll be able read it, is by bringing the rest Elements of Harmony together, because I put a lock spell on it. I’m afraid that the letter could fall into the wrong hooves. In order to break the spell you only have to do is to form in a circle with the Harmony and it will break simple as that.

From yours truly Princess Celestia

“Spike!” Twilight shouted through the air, which made Spike drop all the books that he been collecting while Twilight was reading her letter.

“Yes, Twilight?” Trying to recover some of the books that were on the ground.

“We have to bring our friends here.”

“Why?”

“This is an emergency. You and I have to bring everypony to the library. Spike, I’m counting on you to get Pinkie and Fluttershy, as for I will get Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity.” Twilight ran to the door.

“Wait Twilight!” As Spike trying to stop the purple mare.

“What is it Spike?” She turns around.

“Why I go get Rarity since I left there without telling her.” As Spike giving her his puppy eyes look.

“Fine, but we have to be here quick, since Luna going rise the moon early and you know Fluttershy doesn’t like to go outside when it’s dark.”

“I hear it loud and clear.” as they left the library and ran off to different directions.


*************************************************************************************


“So are we going to find what the letter says?” Rainbow Dash floats down.

“We’ll soon find out, everypony form a circle around it.” As they did from what Twilight have told them to do. The letter lifts up, began to glow brighter and the lock spell was broken. Twilight use her magic to open the letter and begins to say aloud to her friends.

Dear Twilight Sparkle, the rest of holders, and Spike

Last night Luna and I felt a powerful energy that came across Equestria. We were about to find the main source of it, but it seems that we aren’t the only ones who felt it. Chrysalis the Queen of changelings felt it too, as there been numbers of her services seen all over Equestria from Las Pegasus to Manehatten all day. They left in groups once they left cities. I don’t know what the energy could be, but it seems this energy could be an object, as they haven’t take anypony. So it is my concern that each of you should watch around Ponyville to see if anything unusual happen since the changelings may come to a visit. While Luna and I will be out of Canterlot for about a week as we claim down the citizens of each cities. Luna will be first one arrive to Ponyville in about a week, since she will be on the West side as for I will go be on the East. I’ll be there in three days after Luna’s arrive. I’ll not be getting any letters from you Twilight, since I’ll be too busy during my travel.

From yours truly Princess Celestia

“This is terrible darling!” As Rarity does her almost overreact scene.

“I know I cannot write anything to Celestia for nine whole days!” Everypony look at Twilight with disbelief and as she blush herself from thinking less important things than the situation.

“Oops…sorry about that girls.”

“None taking, so anyway what should do now sugarcube? Ah mean this energy who-thinking could be in anypony’s hooves right about now.” Applejack said.

“We should do what the princess have told us to do. In each end of the day we should come back to library and report anything out of ordinary. By the end of the week we could report all of the info to Luna. Does everypony got that?” All of Twilight’s friends nodded at her.

“Good, now Fluttershy could you show us this new creature that you found, because I think it has something to do with this problem of ours.” Fluttershy quickly stand up from her couch next to Rarity and lend them to her bedroom. She explains them about she met with it while Twilight taking notes. She stops writing when hearing that the creature could walk on two legs without any support at all.

“So you’re saying that the creature is bipedal like Spike, but with no tail and have clothes almost its entire body?”

Fluttershy thought for a moment and said “Um…yes.”

“Interesting.” Writing down the information in her notes realizing there’s something missing. A name.

“Hey Fluttershy.”

“Yes Twilight”

“I’ll soon find a spell to make it to communicate with us, and for time being I think you should name it since after all you met this creature first.”

"Well thank you Twilight I'll make sure to name it soon" Fluttershy said.

“Well I do need to wash up a bit after all of this running and also Fluttershy is there any of the creatures belongs in the bathroom. ” Rarity near the entrance of the bathroom.

Fluttershy respond, “I haven’t check the bathroom yet, but I remember that it had a large saddlebag.”

“That’s fine Fluttershy I’ll bring it’s belongs and I could hope that the creature will give me some new ideas of clothing’s that I hope it’ll be please.” As Rarity eyes sparkles, and wave of her hoof though the air and went inside. The rest of mares giggle to see that their friend is having idea moments except for Spike as he goes lovey-dovey in his mind.

After the mares left Spike in his trance they went inside Fluttershy’s bedroom. Their eyes fully wide exclude Fluttershy to see a tall two-legged creature sleeping of their friend’s bed resting heavily as it tries to recover its wounds. Twilight removes the sheet cover and sees the bite mark that that the creature has. Everypony look at the creature try to look every single detail of it while Twilight writes down.

“Indeed you’re right Fluttershy this creature must have encountered a pack of Timberwolves and by the looks of it…” Twilight looks around the creature’s body to see that its clothes were wet, “the creature must had managed escaped them by a river.”

Fluttershy ask, “Is there a spell that could speed up the covering?”

“There is, it’ll be fine by the next few days.” As Twilight’s horn begins to glow and heal the creature’s wound. “But first I need these clothes off before his fever could get worst.” Twilight levitate bottom half clothing’s of the creature. She came to halt to see small clothing once she removed from what she thinks large pants. Without any hesitate she removes the little clothe, but soon Twilight and almost all of her friends realize that the creature is a male. Twilight drops her writing equipment, Fluttershy cover face with her mane trying her best not to look at him, Applejack covers her month with her Stetson hat, Rainbow stood there in shock, while Pinkie just looking a bump that is under the creature’s shirt. No pony said a word until Twilight asks Fluttershy of what she’s seeing right now is true.

“Uh… Fluttershy?”

“Yes Twilight.”

“Is that what I think is it?”

“That the creature is a stallion of its species why yes.”

“I should cover that.” Twilight covers his lower parts quickly as possible with a new sheet. She continues on removing his clothes upon seeing from an injure creature a few scratches, bruises, but their attention is his emerald necklace. Each of the mares has different reactions thoughts towards his necklace like where did he come, why he has a necklace, is he royalty and is that necklace is the strange magic source? For Twilight, she have this strange feeling that she seen the emerald before but where?

Rarity and Spike came in the room with a disgust face as fashion unicorn carry the creature’s backpack and shoes using her magic. “Fluttershy I had no idea that the creature’s belongings could be this extremely wet.”

“Oh Rarity there you are, can you please give the bag to me, I want exam what’s inside.” As Twilight didn’t left her sight off of the creature’s necklace. “Gladly.” Rarity levitates them to her friend. Rarity sees the creature for the first time, two thoughts that came to her mind that one its clothes are in terrible condition and two its necklace. “Is that the Emerald of Vida? Oh luckily me, not only this creature have a mango, but also have Emerald of Vida! ” As she quickly levitate the necklace out of the creature’s neck almost choking him and into her hooves.

“Uh…Twilight can you tell us what is this Emerald of what-you-called-it?” Applejack looks at Rarity giving passionate towards the emerald. “And why is she have that same look when she thought Tom was a diamond?”

Rarity protest, “I thought I had corrected myself that we never speak that incident again.”

“Well of those you who don’t know…” but Twilight got interrupt by Rarity “It’s alright if I’ll take care of this one Twilight dear.” Giving her librarian friend a smile which make Twilight to give in.

“Where was Twilight…oh yes The Emerald of Vida is one of thee most difficult gemstones to find in all Equestria and only thirty-seven know to be found. Also ponies can cast magic on these emeralds, can last for a very long time, but I don’t know how long. Even with this emerald alone can purchase the whole town of Ponyville.” Everypony were baffled about the emerald and where did this creature come from.

"Also this creature have a mango." Rarity up hold the fruit to her friends and they couldn't believe their eyes.

"They're one of the most sweetest fruits and only could be purchase in tropical islands out West of Equestria. Why I wonder where this creature get such valuable things?" Everypony were stun about the fruit except for Applejack which she unamused about her friend.

"Rarity don't you think my apples is the most sweetest fruits in all Equestria?" Applejack said with anger within her eyes.

"Well of course not Applejack I said is one of the most sweetest they're nothing compare with yours." As Rarity carefully slide herself to Twilight for safety.

“Anyway um… Rarity I’m going put the rest of his clothes in his bag so you could check what kind of clothing material he likes, while I take the rest of his belongings out for further analysis to see he is capable of seeing the princesses without guards intervene us.” As Twilight gives the bag to her friend Rarity, but one thing that bothers her mind that this creature have Emerald of Vida on his necklace.

Twilight put the creature’s necklace along his glasses in his smaller bag where all other belong of his. To her amazement that the small bag that’s clear and could see everything that was inside. She could see clear the creature have notes among gadgets that couldn't be recognize. Twilight came back to her sense and continues on checking. “Well he only suffers twisted foot on his right side, Fluttershy can you tender it?”

Fluttershy came close to the creature and try tender his foot. Then all of sudden the creature woke up and begin to scream. They all thought he was going to attack Fluttershy, but instead he talk. They were shocked that the creature is saying something with his eyes being close, unit he falls right back to sleep.

“What in Equestria is he was talking about Fluttershy?” Rainbow Dash looks at the creature. Even Fluttershy doesn’t know what the creature was saying as she looking at him with concern. They look at the creature to see that he is having some kind of nightmare as his tears are coming down from his eyes. Fluttershy want to wake the creature up, but she’s afraid that he might attack her. Instead of waking him up, she starts petting his mane in hope that will claim his nightmare down. His mane is dark brown, short and fluffy all in same time. As she is petting his mane, it felt like she was touching a cloud and it almost look like one too if she thinks about it. Once Fluttershy done petting him, he quickly did something to her that all of them weren’t aware of the creature’s act.














He hugs her. The creature is still crying, and yet smiling during his sleep. It's like Fluttershy is same kind creature of that he well knows of. ‘This changes everything about this creature’ inside her own thoughts, now she needs to name him and she knows what to call him.

“Twilight I think I know what to name him.” While Fluttershy is petting her almost new pet.

“You do well tell me so I’ll put it in my notes.” As Twilight ready with glee to write down. “I’ll name him Fluffy.” Fluttershy looks at her friends with a disbelief look in all of them. Everypony stood there silently until Rainbow Dash said “Fluttershy why Fluffy?”

“Well his mane is fluffy like a cloud and is the main forces beside his um…you know.” She continues to pet him as she sings him a lullaby.

Hush now, Quiet now
It's time to lay your sleepy head
Hush now, Quiet now
It's time to go to bed

Hush now, Quiet now
It's time to lay your sleepy head
Said hush now, Quiet now
It's time to go to bed

Drifting, Off to sleep
Leave exciting' day behind you
Drifting, Off to sleep
Let the joy of dreamland find you

Hush now, Quiet now
Lay your sleepy head
Said hush now, Quiet now
It's time to go to bed

Fluttershy continue singing until she made Fluffy to let go of her. She gives him a kiss on the forehead, and everypony went to the door. “Goodnight my Fluffy.” As Fluttershy looks at him one last time before she close the door. They headed to the living room and Twilight said “Well…girls this day turn out pretty well.”

“And boy howdy all Ah yawning need some sleep, before Ah get too tired to buck some apples in the morning.” Applejack began to head for front door.

“Indeed I need to finish those dresses before I go to my beauty sleep.”

“Yeah I cannot wait hold on…” Twilight checking the clear bag and came to a halt “Rarity.”

“Yes Twilight?” Rarity turns around to her friend.

“Give them back to me.” Twilight gives Rarity a serious look until “Fine.” Rarity levitates the necklace and mango out of the orange bag and into the other. Soon everypony left to their homes.

Twilight and Spike went to their library/tree house. The baby dragon quickly falls asleep once he is in his own bed while the purple unicorn stay up a bit longer. She exams what little info that she gathered, she still excited that she and her friends met a brand new spices, but worry about him as she seems to know his kind in some book. After many attempts of looking for the book, and she found that the book had already check out under the name of Lyra Heartstrings. As Twilight came to her bed, she wonders about Fluffy. Could he capable of aiding her and her friends with those claws-like of his, would he be fascinate by all the books in her library or will he could causes chaos and destruction to Equestria. Then she looks one last time at her sum note before she hit the hay.


Creature’s name: Fluffy

Species: Unknown

Gender: Unknown Stallion

Mane: Dark Brown

Eyes: Brown

Skin: Tan note: It lack of fur possibly needs clothes for warmth

Height: Probably around 5’-5’7” need to exam more when he is fully recover

Eating Habits: Unknown by shape of its teeth at the end needs to test it when awake
Side thought: most likely carnivore