• Published 11th Apr 2023
  • 156 Views, 2 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Luna's Daughter - The High Priest



when Luna's daughter wakes up to the wasteland she is hit with a challenge to stop a dictator.

  • ...
 2
 156

Chapter 1.5, Unexpected Arrival (Violet)

The first hour of the ride was calm until Xephyr came flying in with the use of a bloodwing Talisman. I was perplexed at her sudden arrival.

“Xephyr, what are you doing just showing up here? What before you tell me come up the second level with me, Velvet is sleeping down here.”

We walked up to the second level and sat down.

“Now, why did you show up so suddenly?

“I overheard your conversation with Fluttershy and I had to know if the story is true.”

“What story?”

“The Story of stable 777. It’s said the stable was built in a remote and isolated location so the Ministry of Peace could safely carry out less ethical medical research. Now everyone knows that version of the story but I remember hearing another story that ties into stable 777.”

“What story would that be?”

“The legend of Luna's daughter. Luna was believed to have had a relationship with ministry mare Twilight. Luna eventually became pregnant through the use of magic and had a daughter. Luna and Twilight chose to name their daughter Nebula Sparkle. When Nebula became an adult she reluctantly took the position of principal for Luna's school for gifted unicorns when she wanted to fight in the war. Before she was denied enlistment however she had signed a contract with the Ministry of Peace that they could have her body for medical research in the event she died.”

“Which is why I agreed to help you open the door.”

Me and Xepher immediately turned to who just spoke suddenly. We were surprised to see Fluttershy standing with the use of her cane.

“Fluttershy, what are you-?

“JUST BECAUSE I USE A WHEELCHAIR DOESN'T MEAN I NEED IT FOR GOING SHORT DISTANCES!”

Me and Xepher clung to each other at hearing Fluttershy yell, but quickly broke away from each other after she calmed down. Flutershy quickly took a deep breath.

“Sorry, it just upsets me when ponies think I can’t handle myself. Now as I was saying, the cataract she signs is the reason I agreed to help you because after the Littlehorn massacre her body was recovered and taken to stable 777 to be used for a project called Project Necromancy. My goal for Project Necromancy was to find a way to bring a soldier or civilian back from the dead. I desire to know if it was a success and if the results gave a positive success.

"What do you mean by positive success?”

“Well… you see, I-I made use of the Black Book.”

Me and Xepher just went silent processing what we just heard. We had never seen the Black Book but we knew how dangerous it was. Xepher was the first one to break the silence.

“Well it may be a good thing I brought this.” Xepher sayed before taking something out of her saddlebags.

“Your Acupuncture kit?”

“Supposedly Nebula developed a liking for zebra medicines in her teenage years. According to Zecora’s journal Nebula came to hear about an imbalance in her magic believed to be due to the alicorn magic that passed from her mother to her. After several acupuncture sessions the imbalance was cured but now that this project has exposed her to the Black Book it may have caused another imbalance in her magic if the project was a success that is.”

“Please, acupuncture isn’t real medicine. It’s just a placebo effect!”

“I assure you it’s not! I wouldn't have run to grab it before catching up with you if it wasn't!”

That rest of the ride was spent in silence.