• Published 11th Apr 2023
  • 156 Views, 2 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Luna's Daughter - The High Priest



when Luna's daughter wakes up to the wasteland she is hit with a challenge to stop a dictator.

  • ...
 2
 156

Chapter 1, Coordinates (Velvet)

“Velvet, love you need rest. You've been working all night.”

“I know Calamity but I Can’t the Followers of the Apocalypse have been having so much trouble. Creators are having a hard time believing in trust. Radiation from outside Equestria has seeped in. The NCR is growing more unstable with the institute running amok. And…Violet and Jesy have got their own hooves full as it is. Violet is running things up north, and I don’t even know what Jesy is doing anymore; he is his Fathers son.”

Calamity blushed at that remark.

“Well…Violet is her mothers daughter. She always listens to you, and wishes to heal the wasteland the same way you do, and acts the same way as you. You know. I wish Littlepip was still here; she would figure something out, maybe she could have foal sat Jesy when he was a colt.”

Before we could continue a unicorn mare with the same black coat as me and calamities main rushed into the room bumping into Calamity. I recognised the mare as Violet immediately.

“Violet, what are you doing here?”

“It’s urgent! Where is Fluttershy? I need to speak with her immediately!”

Calamilty quickly put his hives in Violet’s shoulders.

“Well show you where she is but you need to explain why on the way.”

We quickly rain down the hallway as Violet explained.

“ was going through some files that were in the possession of Red Eye. One file contains coordinates to someplace in the Hallow Shades. Me and a group of ponies and griffons went to the coordinates and found a stable. We were unable to get the door open. It has the same restrictive entry as the SPP but Fluttershy instead of Rainbow dash; It's made for star metal too, so cutting isn't an option. A hellhound tried to dig but fawned out the stable buried within the Hollow Shades bedrock.”

At that very moment we reached a room with dozens of ponies in it. Violet quickly saw Fluttershy and Ditzy Doo in their wheelchairs playing checkers and ran over.

“Fluttershy could I-”

“Yes, I'll help you enter Stable 777.”

“W-What, how did you know?”

“I could hear you mention Hollow Shades bedrock. You're a loud talker.”

“Hold on there. Everyone knows Stable 777 is just a story. Even Littlepip did that's why she never mentioned it in her book.”

“I assure you it’s very real. It was keeped so secretive because of its inhabitants.”

“Well, let's get going. I asked uncle Windsheer to stock Sky Bandit 2 for the trip.”

That response earned Violet a noogie from Calamity. I walked over to help push Fluttershy's wheelchair when I saw Ditzy do writing on her chalkboard if she could come.

“Violet, could you come over here and help with Ditzy’s wheelchair.”

Quickly we made our way out of the building and outside where Sky Bandit 2 was waiting. Sky bandit 2 was a double decker carriage and had been completely refurbished. Unlike Sky Bandit 1 which was single leveled and only mechanically restored. After boarding Calamity and Windsheer began pulling Sky Bandit 2. After getting Fluttershy and Ditzy situated I saw Violet gesture to a mattress.

“Mom, you need to take a rest. Use the mattress over there. It's a 6 hour trip to the Hallow shades.”

I don’t abject, I just lie down and drift to sleep.