• Published 9th Apr 2023
  • 342 Views, 115 Comments

Star Trek Equestria: Reformatted: Wild Access - Captain_Cosmos



The Crew of the USS Equestria continue their quest to find Cybertron. Hot on the first clue, on a planet with a wild side

  • ...
1
 115
 342

Episode 11: New Friends

“Ughhh...” The Cat stirred awake. She fluttered her eyes open and her vision cleared up to see that she was in a wreck. “Wha...” She struggled to get up, but she managed to get back onto her feet. She looked around. “Ugh, what happened?” She asked as she struggled to remember what the heck happened. ‘Let’s see, I got onto the shuttle...said hi to...oh...’ It came back to her what happened, and she immediately felt guilty for causing them to crash. “Aw space furballs.” She cursed under her breath.

“Ughhh...” The cat heard groaning from a short distance away. She followed the sound until she saw something that made her eyes go wide. The giant quadruped she met earlier was laying on the ground, looking very not conscious, and they appeared to be flickering in and out of existence.

“A projection?” The cat asked, before the larger being faded out completely, and the cat saw a device fall onto the ground. The cat approached the device and studied it, its lights were flickering, and it seemed to have a scratch on it, which probably explained the earlier flickering.

Before the cat could examine it further, she heard a very loud roar, and she looked around until she saw a terrifying creature. “Furballs! A Marmouch!” She exclaimed. She turned back to the device, picked it up with her mouth, and used the wreck to parkour out of the shuttle and run as fast as her legs could carry her. “Gotta get home gotta get out of here, gotta fix this thing.” She said as she ran.


(Start to about 1:24)
Space: The final frontier. This is the story of the USS Equestria. A ship fresh out of construction, with a crew fresh from the Academy. Together they will embark on a mission of discovery, and evolution. They will explore a strange new frontier, seek out new life and a new civilization, and boldly go farther than anyone has ever gone.


“Ship’s log supplemental: We have a shuttle down, an officer is M.I.A., and we don’t have a lot of time to find her. This was supposed to be the perfect first mission for Harmony, and it all went to hell even after the Terrorcons were dealt with. I just hope this doesn’t end in tragedy.”

In the shuttle bay of the Equestria, Obelisk and Baker were in one of the shuttles the Engineering Department were working on, frantically pressing buttons. “Come on Obelisk, we need to get this shuttle back online as soon as possible.” She said.

“Aye Commander Baker, though...remind me again why we had to completely depower the shuttles?” Obelisk asked. “Not an engineering officer.”

“Because cloaking technology is very unstable if hooked up to an already powered system. If done wrong, the powered system could cloak and stay cloaked permanently.” Baker responded.

“Fair enough.” Obelisk responded, continuing to power up the ship. “And uh, how durable did you make Harmony’s emitter?” He asked, concern clear in his voice.

Baker sighed. They had not bothered keeping it a secret that the ship’s consciousness was M.I.A since it was an integral part of ship operations. “That thing could survive a crash like that. What concerns me is it running out of power.” She said.

“Running out of power? Does it not have an arc reactor?” Obelisk asked.

“No, Teletran and I couldn’t get an Arc Reactor to work with the cybertronian technology in the emitter. So we came up with an Energon battery. It can be recharged through Harmony’s alcove in her quarters, but if it runs out before we can recover and get it back to the ship, it’s game over for Harmony.” Baker explained.

“And how long does that thing last?” Obelisk asked.

“8 hours at full charge, and it’s been away from the alcove for 6 of those hours.” Baker responded.

“Meaning we have two hours to find her before she’s done for.” Obelisk deduced.

“Indeed. “ Baker responded. “Now less yapping, more powering up.” She said.

On the surface of the planet, Cliffjumper was racing at full speed to the crash site, swerving and dodging trees. In the distance, he heard a loud roar. “That can’t be good.” He said as he continued his course. A minute later, he spotted the wreck, and saw a large creature picking at the wreck. “Ok that’s a big problem!” He exclaimed. He transformed into his robot mode, using the momentum to slam his foot into the creature, knocking it back.

The creature howled and stumbled back while Cliff landed and called out his hand blasters. “Messing with my friend? Sounds like you want the horns!” He aimed his blasters and let it rip, scoring several hits on the creature before it was scared off. Cliff let it go as he laughed. “Hahaha. That’s right, get out of here. Shoo!” He called out before he turned back to the wreck. He miniaturized down to a size small enough to enter the shuttle. “Thank you Baker, really wish I had molecular Compression in my CNA.” He commented as he searched the wreck for Harmony. Using his optical vision, he looked specifically for Harmony’s emitter. “Come on, Come on...” He said as he looked. After a few minutes, he found nothing. “Scrap. Cliffjumper reporting. Harmony’s emitter is not in the wreck, expanding to the immediate area.” He reported.

“Keep searching Cliff, we’re attempting to locate her emitter from up here.” Norman responded.

On the bridge of the Equestria, Norman was running a scan of the planet looking for Harmony. “We have to assume that her combadge is damaged.” He said. “So It’s better to instead scan for her emitter. Baker told me about the energon battery that’s powering it so I’ve set our scanners to energon.” He reported.

“Are we sure that’s even reliable?” Shron asked. “After all, we couldn’t detect the Terrorcons until they attacked Blitzwing.”

“I for one am counting on the fact that blue Energon is Dark Energon’s opposite.” Norman responded.

“A logical assumption Mr Norman.” Sela responded. “However, in the event that it does not work, captain?” She asked, turning to Proxima.

“What is it Sela?” Proxima asked.

“This is a stretch, however, I believe that your unique bond with Harmony could also act as a homing beacon.” Sela suggested.

Proxima opened her mouth, before stopping herself to consider it. She was going to say that they shouldn’t be testing out bond capabilities in a time of crisis, but she DID hear Harmony’s thoughts on accident once in a form of telepathy. So instead of saying now was not the time, she changed her response. “It’s worth a shot, I’ll be with Harmony’s brain module.” She said as she tapped her combadge and transported out.

Yamik watched her go, and shook his head. “Anyone think it would be a bad idea to restrict Harmony’s access to auxiliary craft?” He asked. “I know we can’t lock her out of her own body, but the shuttles, workbees, DOTs, and fighters aren’t part of her body.” He explained.

“Let us just focus on recovering her first before we think about discipline.” Sela responded. “You have to remember, Harmony is still learning. And today has been...difficult for her to say the least.” She said.

“Still, I don’t think it would hurt to give her a talk about the proper way to handle a situation.” Shron responded. “Sure, we have an auxiliary craft replicator, but that doesn’t mean we can just sacrifice them all willy nilly.”

“And leaving anyone behind is just plain wrong.” Paris added.

“You three have made your point.” Sela responded. “There will be a debrief when this is all over.” She said.


On the planet, within the Emitter, Harmony’s nifty little built in camera flickered back on as she groaned. “Ugh...What happened?” She asked groggily. Her first instinct was to move, but she immediately found that she couldn’t. “Wha...What’s going on?” She asked, becoming more alert and more panicked. “Where am I? Why can’t I move? Hello!” She called out, trying to alert someone.

Harmony heard small footsteps approach in response and she became frightened, especially in the state she was in, that fear rocketed to a high when she had the camera panned down, indicating that she had previously been laying on her back, and when the camera panned, she saw something that confused the hell out of her. “...A dog? A mouse?” She asked, recognizing the apparent looks of the two creatures in front of her.

She heard chuckling from behind, and she saw the cat from before moving into her field of view. “It’s you.” She said, relieved at first to at least see a familiar face.

“Yes. It’s me.” The cat responded. “Glad you seem to be OK.” She said.

“Wha...What happened?” Harmony asked.

The cat bit her lip before answering. “We crashed the shuttle we were on. Completely my fault, I’m sorry.” She said. “I’m not sure how long I was out but when I came to, you were unconscious and your...projector for lack of a better term fizzled out and made your body disappear. I brought you here after a monster came to the crash site.” She explained.

Harmony listened to the Cat’s story, and it lined up with her own memory...minus the monster but it could've happened. She groaned though. “This day just keeps getting worse. My sensors fail leading to a major violation of the Prime Directive which prohibits contact with pre-Faster-Than-Light civilizations, I crash a shuttle, And now I’m lost with no mobility at all. Who am I kidding, I’m never going to be a starfleet officer after today.” She said, her spirits at an all time low.

The dog cleared its throat and spoke in a deep male voice. “I admit I don’t understand half of what you said, but if you’re looking for some good news, Your little device isn’t as badly damaged as it was before.” He said. “I was able to fix some of the damage. Your Camera for instance.” He announced.

“You...fixed some of the damage?” Harmony asked. “But...But how? Our technology is too advanced for you...” This only served to further Harmony’s confusion.

“My husband here is good with tech.” The cat responded proudly. “And...Wait, is that why you ran off before? Because you thought we didn’t have Interstellar travel?” She asked.

“Yes...” Harmony admitted. “We have a rule not to interact with any civilization that has not achieved interstellar travel yet, it serves as a defense against us influencing the natural progression of a less advanced civilization.” She explained.

“Oh, well then you should be glad to know we come from a civilization with interstellar travel.” The mouse chimed in with a high pitched male voice.

At that, Harmony was at a loss for words. “Y-You...Huh?” She asked, her processor trying to process that. She focused on her surroundings, and quickly discovered that she was in a metallic structure, with all the furnishings to make it something she wasn’t expecting. “Wait a minute, is this a starship we’re in?” She asked.

“Yes it is.” The cat said. “We’re actually from a neighboring star system.” She explained.

“Far enough away that Faster than Light travel is needed.” The dog responded.

Harmony was speechless at what she was hearing, but the very first thing she thought to ask was what she considered the most obvious. “Does the communication system work? If you could connect me into the ship’s systems, I could contact my ship.” She asked.

The dog smiled and approached Harmony’s emitter. He picked it up in his mouth, which gave Harmony a sight she never wanted to see, and brought her to another part of the apparent ship. “Just give me a few minutes.” He said, his speech muffled a bit from the emitter in his mouth.

A few minutes later, back on the Equestria, both Captain Maxima and Doctor Boimler looked at the giant brain shaped structure that was Harmony’s brain module. They had discovered it deep in Engineering a few weeks prior, and, with Harmony’s permission, had been studying it ever since. “Not gonna lie Captain, this seems like a bad idea. We haven’t yet actually tested this yet, and this is a crisis.” Boimler commented.

“Right now, anything that can help us find our Junior Warrant Officer is helpful.” Proxima responded. “Monitor both me and Harmony’s brain module, if things go south, do what you have to to end it.” She told him.

“Aye captain.” Boimler responded as he called up his medical tricorder hud, standing by.

Proxima took a deep breath, before approaching the module. “Here goes nothing.” She said as she raised her hoof to touch the module. She was about to push the hoof forward, when she was interrupted by Commander Sela. “Sela to Maxima.” She heard.

Proxima tapped her combadge to open the channel. “Go ahead number one.” She said.

“We’re receiving a signal from the surface. A hail.” Sela reported.

Proxima’s and Phlox’s eyes widened. “Hail?” She asked.

“Aye sir, and the origin point is not far from Harmony’s crash site.” Sela responded.

Proxima and Phlox looked at each other, thinking the same thing. “We’ll be right there.” Proxima responded. She and Phlox transported onto the bridge, where the rest of the bridge crew was waiting. “Open a channel.” Proxima ordered.

Norman nodded and opened the channel. Once the channel opened, they all heard a voice that they were relieved to hear. “Equestria, come in Equestria, do you read me?” Asked Harmony.

Proxima let out a relieved smile as she responded. “We read you Harmony. Loud and clear.” She announced. “Thank the stars you’re alright.” She said.

“Well, my emitter is damaged, but luckily I had help.” Harmony responded.

“Help?” Sela asked. “From who?”

“From a trio of creatures that seem to be with that alien cat myself and Prestine reported finding some hours ago. The one I originally reported as being intelligent.” Harmony said. “And captain...I think I may have...what’s the saying...pushed the panic button too soon?” Harmony admitted.

“We’ll deal with the debrief later Harmony.” Proxima responded. “We’re attempting to track your signal now. Just stay on the line.” She said as she nodded to Norman to locate the exact source of that signal.

“Just two kliks north of the crash site.” Norman reported after a moment. “Our team is actually headed in that direction now.”

“Send word to our people on the surface. And send a shuttle down there to retrieve Harmony.” Proxima reported.

“Aye sir.” Norman responded.

“Just sit tight Harmony, we’re on our way.” Proxima said.

“Thank you captain.” Harmony responded, the connection being cut.

“How much time do we have left?” Paris asked.

“An hour.” Norman responded.

“Tell Baker to bring an extra Energon Battery, just in case.” Proxima responded.

“Knowing her, she’s already thought of that.” Shron commented.

In the shuttlebay, Baker ran into the shuttle she and Obelisk were powering up and took the co-pilot’s seat. “We got a hit Obelisk, let’s roll.” She told the Reman officer, who was in the pilot’s seat.

“Do you have that backup energon battery?” Obelisk asked.

“Yep. Thank god I thought ahead.” She said.

Obelisk nodded and took off from the bay in the shuttle.


Back on the surface, Harmony sighed as the connection cut. “It worked. I really cannot thank you three enough.” She told the three. The four were now in what appeared to be the bridge of the ship and Harmony was now connected to the ship’s systems.

“That’s what friends are for right?’ The cat asked. “Even if there were a few bumps.”

At that, Harmony remained silent. She honestly did not know what to say. She thought back to how much she messed up that day, and wondered about her future now that this mission was under her belt. She thought about how much the crew really needed her, and just how her actions with the shuttle endangered everyone...again. “Me joining Starfleet is a mistake...” She commented under her breath.

“What was that?” Asked the dog.

“I’m part of an exploratory organization...or rather, looking to become a part of it. This survey mission was actually my very first mission ever...and I caused more problems than not...” Harmony said, regret and remorse in her voice. “To make matters worse, my ship depends on me more than you think, so me screwing up is multiplied in just how bad it is.” She explained.

“Well, it didn’t sound like whoever you were talking to was mad.” The cat responded. “She sounded relieved that you were alright.”

“Yes, because without me the crew is stranded here on this planet at best.” Harmony responded. “She’s probably going to berate and scold me once I get back. And...I deserve it for screwing up...” She said. “I should just hail them and ask for my application to be rescinded. Save them the trouble of rejecting it...” She mused.

The mouse looked between the cat, the dog, and the device the cat had brought back. An idea came to the mouse’s mind. “Would a song cheer you up?” He asked.

That caught everyone off guard. “A song?” Harmony asked.

“Yeah!” The mouse responded. “Mommy, daddy and I all have the ability to make spontaneous music play from our ears. We love to sing and dance to it.” He explained.

While the cat and the dog, who Harmony presumed to be the parents...somehow, just nodded sheepishly, Harmony was once again at a loss for words. “You...Can make...Spontaneous music...Play from your ears?” She asked.

“Uh huh! It’s an ability all Enilefs, Eninacs, and E’suoms have.” The most explained.

Harmony could only guess that those were the species of the three creatures with her right now, and intrigue very quickly took over. “That’s...certainly something I’d like to see in action.” She said. ‘Maybe today won’t be a total bust after all.’ She thought, making sure to record as much as she could to bring back to the ship.

The E’suom smiled widely and his ears started to glow, and indeed it corresponded to music beginning to play from seemingly nowhere, however, they didn’t get very far before the Eninac picked something up with his super hearing. “Wait, hold the music, something’s coming.” He said.

The E’suom’s ears stopped glowing and the music stopped. “What is it daddy?” He asked.

The Eninac listened, before his eyes widened. “It’s the same sound coming that those metal purple glowing monsters make!” He exclaimed. “The ones that shot us down to begin with!”

While the E’suom’s eyes widened, the Enilef’s blinked. “Oh, that’s right. I forgot, I learned what those things were called.” She announced. “They’re called Terrorcons, and our friend’s friends took care of them.” She announced.

“Wait, the Terrorcons shot you down?” Harmony asked.

“Yeah. Those meanies shot us down for no reason.” The E’suom responded.

Harmony was about to say something, before she started hearing the engine noises herself. It took her a second, but she sighed in relief when she heard the noises. “It’s definitely not the Terrorcons.” She announced. “It’s my friend Cliffjumper.” She said.

They all heard the sound of transformation and soon, they all heard Cliff call out. “Harmony! Are you here?” He asked.

“I’m here Cliff!” Harmony called out. “In the bridge!”

They heard metal sounds, until the three creatures saw a red muscular metal figure appear. The figure spied the creatures. “Oh, hello there little ones.” He said. “Pardon for the intrusion, but I’m here looking for my friend.”

The Eninac pointed to a console off to the side. “She’s right here. Her device was damaged, but I managed to repair some of it.” He explained. “Are you Cliffjumper?” He asked.

“I am.” Cliff responded as he turned to where the Eninac was pointing with his paw, and saw Harmony hooked up. “There you are Harmony.” He said.

“Cliffjumper.” Harmony responded. “Thanks for coming.”

“Like I woulda done anything else.” Cliff responded. “Everyone else is on their way.” He told her.

“Good.” Harmony responded.

“Can we come with you?” The E’suom asked bluntly. “Mommy said we could talk to you about going with you.” He explained.

“Huh?” Cliff and Harmony asked in unison.

The Enilef pet her son’s head and shook her own head. “I’ll of course explain what he just said, but at the very least we request a ride off this planet.” She said.

Cliff and Harmony looked at each other...Well, Cliff looked at Harmony, before he nodded and pressed a finger on the side of his head to engage his comm.


“Chief Engineer’s Log Supplemental: We have successfully recovered Harmony and the away team, and have all safely returned back to the Equestria. It was a close call, but amazingly, the repairs to the Emitter done by our three new friends bought Harmony enough time that she didn’t need an emergency Energon Battery transplant on the way home. And since the connector itself remained operational, Harmony is able to get back into the ship while I enact repairs.”

In Harmony’s Quarters on the Equestria, Kasey, Proxima, Sela, Phlox, Risa, and the three creatures all watched Harmony leave the Emitter, which Baker connected to her alcove, and phased into the physical room as a projection. Kasey smiled as she disconnected the emitter. “There we go.” She said. “Now that Harmony’s back in her own body, I can repair this thing without her being trapped.”

“Thank you Cmdr Baker.” Harmony responded gratefully. “Sorry for breaking it so quickly.”

“Eh.” Baker shrugged. “Nothing I wasn’t expecting to happen eventually.” She said. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I got a date with my tools.” She said as she proceeded out the door.

With her gone, Sela and Proxima turned their attention to other things. “You really gave us a scare there Harmony.” Proxima said.

“For a time, we believed we would not find you in time to save you.” Sela said.

Harmony felt like she wanted to hide. She could tell that her commanding officers were not happy. And to actually be given the look shook her to the core. “Yes Captain...Commander...” She said. “I...I’m sorry for what happened today. My sensors failed to detect the Terrorcons, they failed to detect the three creatures over there, which led directly to a possible Prime Directive Violation, and in my panic I crashed a shuttle, after leaving my away team behind...”

“That is Correct.” Sela replied bluntly. “You made an already stressful situation worse, and nearly got yourself killed in the process. It was reckless, dangerous, and would result in near definite dismissal from the Academy.” She said.

Harmony’s holographic ears folded in on themselves as she hung her head low in shame. “Yes Commander.” She said. “It might be best if my application was rescinded.”

“Rescinded?” Proxima asked, confused.

“If I screwed up this badly on my first mission, who’s to say that next time won’t be even worse?” Harmony responded. “Clearly I’m not cut out for Starfleet.” She concluded.

Proxima and Sela glanced at each other, before Proxima turned back to Harmony, smiling. “Harmony, no one is going to deny that today took a turn for the worst.” She said. “However, there are many factors to consider.” She said.

At that, Harmony looked back up at her captain. “Captain?” She asked, confused.

“Indeed.” Sela responded. “For starters, it would seem that the Prime Directive’s influence in this situation is diminished drastically since the three creatures you discovered allegedly come from an FTL capable society. So we are free to interact with them.” She said.

“Another thing to consider is that, as you said, this was your first mission, and you’re still learning.” Proxima added. “So some...bumps in the road are to be expected.” She said.

“And.” Prestine chimed in. “I think we may have found out why your sensors didn’t register these three as anything but animals.” She said. She and Phlox were busy studying the three creatures

“You did?” Harmony asked.

“Yes.” Phlox responded. “Based on our own scans, and the testimony of these three. They are in fact animals, and the traits that they have exhibited are just indigenous to their species.” He explained.

The Enilef nodded. “That’s right, we really are animals. Just very smart animals.” She confirmed.

“So that means that your sensors in that respect worked perfectly. It detected exactly what these guys were.” Phlox announced.

Harmony couldn’t believe what she was hearing, between what all her superior officers were saying, it sounded like she had blown the situation spectacularly out of proportion. “So...From what all of you are saying...” She started, still processing it.

“Ultimately, your only mistake was hijacking the shuttle, and then crashing it.” Proxima finished for her.

They all heard a throat clearing from the Enilef. “Actually, I’ll take the fall for her about crashing. That was entirely my fault. I jumpscared her.” She defended Harmony.

“Be it as it may.” Sela responded. “The way you handled the situation by taking the shuttle and stranding your team was unsatisfactory. But that is nothing that time, training, and study cannot fix.” She said.

“As well as supervision. Isn’t that right Cmdr Prestine?” Proxima asked, giving Prestine the side-eye, remembering what Prestine had reported about the quicksand.

Risa blushed when she was called out like that, making the three creatures laugh. “Yes Captain.” She said. “In hindsight, a Junior Warrant Officer in Training should not be left unsupervised, no matter how mundane and simple the given task is.” She said.

Proxima nodded before turning back to Harmony, who slowly started smiling. “So...you still think I have what it takes?” She asked.

“I do.” Proxima responded. “And, despite today’s fiasco, you do have something under your belt that proves you do in fact have what it takes.” She said.

“I do?” Harmony asked. Rather than receiving an answer, She just saw everyone looking at the three alien animals. After a second, it clicked with her what they were talking about. “I discovered a new life.” She deduced.

“Starfleet’s primary mission.” Proxima responded. “To seek out new life and new civilizations. You performed that part exceptionally. Not many can claim to have discovered new alien life on their first mission. So for that you should be proud.” She told her.

Harmony considered Proxima’s words, before her smile grew. “Yeah, I guess that is quite the achievement.” She said.

Sela nodded. “And speaking of that new life.” She said. Now that they were done with Harmony, the focus turned to the three Creatures. “Is there anywhere you want us to drop you off?” She asked the three. After explaining the situation, Captain Maxima had allowed them onboard.

“Actually, we want to stay aboard, as pets for Harmony.” The Enilef announced, having picked up that the projection’s name was Harmony.

At that, everyone’s eyes widened. “I’m sorry, what?” Harmony asked after a second.

“We want to be your pets.” The E’suom responded.

“On our planet, our respective species are domesticated creatures and most end up as pets for the dominant race of our planet.” The Eninac explained.

“Yeah, we were traveling the area searching for someone to take us in as pets when the Terrorcons shot us down actually.” The Enilef said.

Everyone around the three were at a loss. Not sure what to make of this new development. “So...Is that why you hung around me and Harmony earlier?” Prestine eventually asked.

“Yep.” The Enelif confirmed. “I was trying to figure out who would be the better pet owner.” She said.

Risa decided not to take the implication personally as she finished up her scan. “Fair enough.” She said,

The Enilef nodded and turned back to Harmony and the captain. “So, what do you say?” She asked.

All eyes turned to Harmony, who honest to god did not know what she should do. “...Captain, a word?” She asked Proxima as she guided her out of the room. Outside in the corridor, Harmony turned to face Proxima directly. “I literally do not know what to do here.” She admitted.

“Did you know about that whole pet thing?” Proxima asked.

“No, I didn’t know, otherwise I would’ve said something.” Harmony responded. “What should I do, captain?” She asked.

Proxima bit her lip as the scenarios ran through her mind. Her first thought was a moral one, but if these newcomers were telling the truth, then technically it would be OK. But there was something else she thought of. “What do YOU want to do?” She asked Harmony.

“What?” Harmony asked.

“Harmony, if we ignore all the moral and ethical dilemmas, taking care of one pet is not easy, let alone three.” Proxima explained. “Add in the fact that we know next to nothing about these guys, There’s no telling how much more complicated it can get.” She said. “So before making any decision, you need to ask yourself “Do I want pets?”.” She told Harmony.

Harmony listened to Proxima’s words with intent. What the captain was saying made sense. It took several minutes, but she came to an answer. “I think we should set course for their home planet, verify everything they’ve told us.” She proposed.

Proxima smiled and nodded. “My thoughts exactly.” She said. “You better get a Dress Uniform on.” She advised.

“Aye Captain.” Harmony responded, smiling with confidence again. Relieved that everything ended up alright.

To Be Continued...

Author's Note:

Sounds like Harmony is going to get a second chance to be on a mission faster than she expected. Heheh

How is it that I've managed to make something into 4 parts when it shoulda only been two parts? Lol.

THX FOR READING!