• Published 14th Mar 2023
  • 320 Views, 0 Comments

The Mystery of Applejack's Parents - Musical_theatre_demon



Nobody revealed how exactly Pear Butter and Bright Mac died, but it most likely had something to do with the feud between the Pears and the Apples.

  • ...
 0
 320

10.

Months later, a red foal was born. Pear Butter and Bright Mac looked at him lovingly.


"What should we name him?" Pear Butter asked.


Bright Mac smiled. "Big Macintosh," he said. "What do you think?"


"Ain't that a name of an apple?" Pear Butter said, raising an eyebrow.


"Yeah. But we're ponies. It fits, don't it?" Bright Mac said. "He looks like a Big Macintosh to me."


Pear Butter smiled, holding Big Macintosh in her hooves. "Big Macintosh it is." she said with a smile.

* * *

Big Mac ran around the farm with the wind blowing behind him. Pear Butter and Bright Mac smiled, happy to see their son playing and running around the farm. Happiness and bliss have come at last. But little did they know that in years to come, it would all disappear. So they decided to cherish it for several years more.

Big Macintosh grew and ran off to Sweet Apple Acres to live with Granny Smith as soon as he received his cutie mark. His cutie mark was a green apple with seeds, and he received it when he was ten years old. Granny Smith welcomed him in with open arms, still skeptical of whether he was the son of Pear Butter and her son.

About three years later, Pear Butter and Bright Mac had a little fun while engaging in pleasure. Bright Mac tied her up with his lasso and they did it again. Within a matter of four months, Applejack was born.

The same thing happened with Applejack as did with her older brother. As soon as she received her cutie mark, she knew she had the same calling as him - she couldn't deny how good of an apple bucker she was. Within her early years, Applejack was confident in herself to the extent of Rainbow Dash considering her determination to work on the Apple Family farm.

Hopeful that they had another chance, Pear Butter and Bright Mac tried for the last time. This pony was a foal that they named Apple Bloom. The foal had beautiful golden eyes and a red mane, resembling her father's.

"She's got your looks," Pear Butter said.

Bright Mac smiled. "She does, don't she?" he said, looking at the little foal in Pear Butter's hooves. "The red mane and yellow coat. Hopefully she doesn't ditch us too."

"She won't," Pear Butter said. "Don't be too pessimistic."

Bright Mac smiled, responding with a chuckle. "You're right, Pear Butter. I am being too pessimistic. I should think more positively. Thank you."

"You're welcome," Pear Butter said.

Years passed and now Apple Bloom was three years old. She looked up at her parents with a sort of look that knew that she had siblings.

"You do have a brother and a sister," Pear Butter finally said. "But they left us to go to your father's farm."

"Why?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Beats me," Pear Butter said. "I just hope we don't lose you too."

Apple Bloom hugged her mom and dad. "There's no way you'll lose me! Although I do miss them," she said. "Maybe I'll pay them a visit and see if I wanna stay!"

Pear Butter and Bright Mac exchanged looks. Equestria was safe, but did they really want to say goodbye to their last foal? They gulped, tensing up before taking a few deep breaths. She was a child that was capable of thinking for herself despite not being old enough to make decisions on her own. Still it didn't matter. Apple Bloom was leaving the nest, and they just had to live with it despite the heartache it brought them both.

So Apple Bloom ran off, and as we know, she stayed in Sweet Apple Acres and attended school in Ponyville where she met her best friends, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. Together, they formed the Cutie Mark Crusaders - a group that originally helped them discover their cutie marks that developed into a group that helped other young fillies and colts discover their special talents and get their cutie marks.

Bright Mac turned to Pear Butter. "Ya ready to go back?"

Pear Butter looked at him. "And leave this all behind?" she said. "I don't want to, but I do want to see our families again."

Bright Mac embraced her. "You're right, Buttercup. We should settle here and stay here. It's Ponyville. They'll find their way here if they're really worth it."

"Or maybe your mother won't let me see them," Pear Butter said, her voice lowering.

"Oh yeah," Bright Mac's voice fell. "I forgot about that." He embraced her. "But don't worry. They'll once know our story and once they do, they'll appreciate all we've fought for so we could spend our lives together."

Pear Butter smiled as well, embracing him. They kissed, hoping for the best.