• Published 28th Feb 2023
  • 855 Views, 4 Comments

Tickle Tag - NightFurySpeedey8156



Night Fury tries to cure his boredom with a friendly game between friends

  • ...
1
 4
 855

Round 4: Fury's Fast Tickle Takedown

After the group had disbanded from the previous group hug, they reassembled in the throne room for Night Fury to begin his turn.

"Okay, you guys, you better be ready. Because I expect a challenge!" Fury said, stretching out his legs to give him a bit of an advantage.

“We’ll do our best.” The four princesses said in unison before they dispersed.

“Boy! Let’s hope we can meet his expectations.” Luna said before they split up.

“I know we will.” Twilight answered.

"Don't let your confidence get the better of you, bookworm. Alright, let's do this. Ready… Go!"

The four Alicorns ran for the hills after his call. Each tried to plan another “new” hiding place, and to cover up their scent to make it a challenge for their feline friend. A few minutes later, Fury began his search. He took a sniff at the air to see if he could track them by their scent, but he smelled nothing.

"Ahh, they must have wised up about my sense of smell and covered their tracks. Clever girls." Fury said as he walked calmly to find his first target. He decided to head to the conference room and began to look around. The large table stretched fat to either side of the room, chairs lining the table's edge as he walked around. He was about to give up when he noticed a gust of air brush his paw from down below.

He reached his tail down under the table and came into contact with something, or someone, soft and began to wiggle his tail until he heard a familiar giggling.

“Oh boy, you’re in trouble now, Luna!” He said, assuming the shape of a bear to whip her loose, and then changing into a rattlesnake to wrap around her hind hooves, using his tail and tongue to tickle them.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Luna screamed as the tickling commenced.

"I've got you now, big girl!" Fury teased.

“IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHT TIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHICKLES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Luna screamed, tears of mirth flooding out of her sealed eyes.

"Wow, I didn't know you could be so hysssssterical. Ha ha ha!" Fury quipped.

After twenty minutes of the intense tickle torture, Luna had finally had enough and called the safe word.

“UNCLE! UNCLE!” She cried out. Fury backed off and slithered his way next to her.

"Well, looks like us reptiles can do big thingssssss." Fury hissed.

Luna was still giggle-sobbing after Fury ceased his tickling. The tears and sobs were from the joy and fun that they’d had throughout the day.

“You…(gasp)… are… (gasp)… brutal, Fury.” She said while trying to catch her breath.

"Hey, I'm just doing what I do best. Having some silly fun!" Fury said as he transformed back into his original form and scooted next to Luna. She wrapped her hoof around him and pulled him in for a hug. After approximately ten minutes of rest, Luna had regained enough of her composure to continue, although her cheeks were still crimson red from all of the laughter throughout the day.

“Who should we look for next? You’re in charge, right?” Luna stated.

"Let's go for Cadance next, she's got another visit from the Tickle Monster on her schedule."

Luna nodded, she needed to arrange more time to spend with Cadence. And this was the perfect excuse to do so.

“Any ideas as to where she might be?” Luna asked.

"She knows this place better than anyone, but she does have a few spots where she likes to hang out. Say, for example… her private study?"

Luna face-hoofed, chuckling slightly.

“I should’ve suspected something like that from her. You’d make a great detective, you know that?” She said.

"Aww, come on…"

"Hey! What did I say about doubting yourself?" Luna reminded him sternly.

“Okay, okay. Well… now that you mention it, that does sound like a career that I’d be good at.” Fury stated. “Anyway, back to the game. Let’s head to Cadence's study and see if she’s there.”

"Agreed, lead the way!" Luna cheered, following the black feline to their next destination.

They slowly entered the private study that was higher up in the palace and took in the surrounding area. The walls were lined with books and scrolls, a second and third level being accessed by a staircase to explore the room. A balcony sat in front of them with the view of Canterlot in the distance, the wind gently blowing through the room for perfect conditioning.

"Alright Luna, we're in her private domain now. Who knows what kind of nooks and crannies she had dug out to hide her secrets, or in this case, herself." Fury stated.

“Uh-huh,” Luna acknowledged. “The question is… where do we look first?”

"Well, if I were her, she would probably hide up higher. It's easy to get lost amongst the many books, so it's easy to miss any imperfections. So let's start high up on the third floor and work our way down." Fury suggested.

“I like your thinking, Fury,” Luna agreed. “Hop on.”

Luna kneeled down to allow Fury to climb onto her back. Once he was secure, she took to the air to test their theory.

"Woah, easy. This is my first time flying, believe it or not. I haven't really delved into my avian transformations yet."

“Oh… (giggles). Sorry, Fury. I didn’t know.” Luna said as she eased her pace.

They flew around the perimeter of the room, looking for any abnormalities.

"Hmmm, nothing yet. Let's get down to level two." Fury directed. As Luna lowered down to the second level, Fury caught something out of his peripheral vision.

"Hey Luna, hit the brakes." Fury whispered, Luna doing so. "I think I just saw that pile of pillows move on ground level. Maybe she's trying to hide in plain sight this time?"

“I wouldn’t put it past her to do something like that. Let us see if your theory is correct.” Luna whispered back, as she lowered herself.

"Wait, not too low. Bring us back up a bit." Fury said. Luna was a bit confused as to why he wanted to be higher up, but she followed his lead.

"Okay, watch this little trick I picked up from Discord." Fury chuckled. He focused his energy as he held his paws in front of him, electric charge building within himself before forming an electric ball the size of a baseball in his grasp. He gave Luna a wink before reeling his arm back and throwing it at the pile of pillows. Surprisingly, getting Cadence's head to pop up from the unexpected zap.

"Yow! What in Equestria was tha- Uh oh." She looked up and saw her aunt and Night Fury hovering above her.

"Hey Cadence, sorry for the lighting strike. But I'm pretty sure the weather forecast was cloudy… with a chance of tickles!" Fury said as he jumped off of Luna and dove for the pillow pile.

“Hey! Save some for me!” Luna called out, and dove head-first for her friends.

When the two of them landed, feathers went everywhere. Tickling all three of them. Fury and Luna quickly got ahold of Cadence, though. And began to mercilessly tickle the pink Alicorn. Luna used her wings and front hooves to tickle Cadence's tummy, while Fury went to town on her rear hooves.

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” Cadence laughed, uncontrollably. Her friends laughing at her predicament.

“I’ll never get tired of hearing the music of your laughter, Cadence.” Fury said, making her blush profusely.

"Such a beautiful symphony of noise, music to my ears." Luna added. Cadence was both embarrassed and amused by their comments as she laughed for a good ten minutes before she had enough.

"Okay okay, uncle uncle!"

Luna and Fury relented upon hearing the safe word, and stepped back to admire their work. Cadence was in a hysterical giggling mess, and it took her another ten minutes to stop laughing and regain her composure. Tears of mirth still falling down her cheeks.

“That… (gasp)… was… (gasp)… intense.” She said, still breathing heavily.

"Aww, she looks like a baby in that pile of feathers and pillows. Such a small little baby!" Fury cooed. Cadence snapped her gaze towards him as she heard that. Her face became a deeper shade of crimson.

"Baby?! Why you little…" She immediately jumped out at him and tackled him, wrapping her forelegs around him and squeezing him.

"Who's the baby now, fluffy?" She said as she squeezed him.

"Wait nohohoho, stahp!"

"Oh you think I'm done, just wait!" Cadence changed her position and flipped him over raising her hooves and plunging them down into his belly and poked different spots in rapid succession.

“Ohhohohoho! This is great! Hahahahaha!” Luna screamed as she fell on her back, laughing hysterically at the scene before her.

“Okokokokok! UNCLE!” Fury screamed. Cadence backed off and rested her head on his belly.

"Don't ever call me a baby. You understand, Plumpy?" She spoke.

"Plumpy? That's real low!" Fury said, then his stomach gurgled under Cadance's head. "See? Even my stomach agrees with me!"

Luna was just laying in a nearby corner, crying from laughing so hard at the scene before her.

“My tummy hurts!” she cried out as she continued to laugh.

She eventually regained her composure, though.

“So,” Luna said, clearing her throat. “Who do we look for next?”

"Well… let me think." Fury said. He tried to think of who he should target next, but his stomach wasn't letting him concentrate.

"Oh, will you hush?! Seriously, I'm not even hungry and this thing just can't be quiet."

“Hmmm… maybe it’s not your stomach, Fury.” Cadence suggested.

"Well, who else could it be?" He asked.

“I think I know how we can find out.” Luna said with a mischievous grin. She used her magic to place a slice of cake near the entryway. Once again, the growling sounded off, this time it was louder. Fury's eyes lit up at the realization of Luna's plan.

"Ooooh, now I get it. Let me handle this one." Fury said. He walked over to the entryway and looked around. Sure enough, he saw a glint of two magenta eyes in the shadows.

“Darn it,” a voice whispered, apparently belonging to said eyes.

"Looks like your quest for cake has brought you to your knees, goddess of the sun. Now prepare to be punished!"

Celestia gulped and chuckled nervously, coming out of her hiding place behind the statue to the doors right.

“O-ok, Night Fury. I… I surrender.” She said, blushing.

"Surrender? You poor, misguided fool. You don't get to surrender unless I deem it satisfactory. And right now, I do not." Fury said as he tripped Celestia and got her onto her back. She gulped again and continued to giggle nervously, awaiting her fate. Cadance and Luna were just barely maintaining their composure.

"So, now that I have my prey where I want it… I shall feast upon such a helpless morsel like yourself!" Fury announced as he began to blow raspberries into her tummy. Celestia screamed in laughter as her tummy tumbled under his blow. The other princesses lost it. They fell apart in fits of helpless laughter at the scene before them.

“Uncle! Uncle!” Celestia finally cried. Fury released his hold on her tummy and looked at her squirm around like a child.

"Oh how the strong have fallen. Perhaps I should take over as king of Equestria since I have defeated all of you with seemingly no opposition to face me, I seem like a more strong and solid creature than what you all have shown me." Fury joked.

“Well… Twilight could still take you,” Cadence reminded him.

"I doubt it. She may be strong, but she is fairly predictable. I will take over Equestria by today and show the world that I am immune to tickling! Muahahahahaha!"

“Really? I’m not convinced,” Luna said, waving a feather across his tummy. “How about something to really laugh about?”

But Fury held up and didn't collapse. "Not even a snicker. I have grown stronger."

“Oh well,” Luna muttered with an eye roll. Then she decided to change the subject. “Shall we proceed to find Twilight, now?”

"Let's go find her. And I've got a good idea of where she is." Cadence said as she took the lead to find the last one hiding.

“Lead the way.” her teammates replied.

"Where exactly do you think she is, Cadence?" Night Fury asked.

"Well, considering how smart she is, she would go somewhere that isn't usually a good hiding spot. Somewhere that not even the bravest players would go. Somewhere like…" She stopped and pushed a set of doors open, letting the light flow in as she revealed…

"The throne room? But this is where it all started." Fury stated, confused.

“Not to mention that there’s very little, if any, places to hide in here.” Luna added.

“Which would make it the last place we’d think of looking,” Celestia said with a chuckle. “Twilight, you are clever.”

“Anycreature want to take a gander?” Cadence offered.

"You've got my vote! Come on ladies!" Fury said. The four of them spread out, trying to find the purple alicorn. But they didn't find much for the first few minutes. That was until Cadence found something odd.

"Hey guys, come check this out."

“What’d you find, Cadence?” Luna asked, approaching her niece.

"Feel the space around my throne." She said. The others were confused, but they took her seriously. Night Fury took the dive and reached out, coming in contact with something soft. But there was nothing there.

"There's something here, but it's invisible." Fury said, shocked.

"I think you meant to say that she is invisible." Cadence smirked. The others had a look of realization and immediately understood what the pink alicorn meant.

“Took you all long enough,” Twilight said, dropping the spell. A sly grin across her cheeks. “Nopony said that using an invisibility spell wasn’t legal. So I figured, why not?”

"Clever move, brainiac. But you're still forgetting what this game is all about." Fury said, making Twilight gulp nervously.

“Believe me, Fury. I remember.” She then laid herself down on her back and tried to prepare herself for the impending tickles.

"Good, because this predator has a thing for hearing ponies laugh!" Fury said, menacingly.

Twilight blushed hard, but still smiled happily.

“O-ok, Fury. Y-you all got me.” Twilight said. “F-fire when ready.”

"Alrighty. One… Two… Three!"

The others all pounced Twilight at once. Cadence went to town tickling Twilight’s hind hooves (her weak spot, by the way), while the other princesses tickled Twilight’s neck and chin and under her forelegs with their wings. Night Fury, however, scribbled his claws all over the youngest Alicorn’s poor tummy. All Twilight could do was just laugh her poor heart out.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!” Twilight screamed in relentless laughter.

"You can't escape, you won't escape, you'll never escape!" Fury said in an evil voice.

“NAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHA!” Twilight laughed, in a failed attempt to stop the teasing.

"I shall defeat you and take your place as future ruler of Equestria! I shall be the king of all the land, with nopony being able to stop me! I have defeated your elders, now it's your turn to fall to my power!" Fury laughed maniacally.

“NEHEHEHEVEHERHRHRHRHR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Twilight screamed in defiance, tears of happiness flooding from her tightly closed eyes.

“She’s definitely strong-willed, I’ll give her that,” Luna commented.

"But she is still weak, she can't hold out forever. She will fall to me!" Fury said as he kept going with his attack.

“How long have we been going now? Five minutes maybe? Anyone wanna place bets on how long it’ll take for her to break?” Celestia asked, half jokingly. The comment made her pupil blush.

"She's about to falter now, there's no point in taking bets." Cadence spoke up. And as she had predicted, her sister-in-law had enough.

"Uhuhuhuncle!" She cried. The four attackers relented and let Twilight catch her breath, her body shaking in a flurry of excitement. She still couldn’t stop giggling.

"Ha ha! The final princess had been defeated!" Fury announced stepping up to Cadence's throne. "I now rule all of Equestria! And there's nothing that can stop me now from becoming king! I am all powerful!" He said.

The other Princesses rolled their eyes, amused at his little act. Twilight, however, was still giggling like a fool. The tickling sensations still had not worn off.

"That… was… insane." She gasped, attempting to regain her composure.

"How does it feel to gaze upon a now all powerful being, Twilight? One that cannot be taken down by any means? One that is impervious to even the strongest of them all?"

“He’s all bark and no bite. Although… he is a great warrior when he needs to be.” Luna commented.

"All bark and no bite, huh? I'm no wild mutt! You can't stop me, nopony can!"

Luna fell apart, laughing almost as hard as Twilight.

“It was just an expression! Hahahahaha” she squealed, the other Princesses laughing along with her.

"Aww, how cute. The young ones have been amused by my infinite humor. Perhaps I am truly invincible to this world's devices. What could possibly get in my way now that I have proven my power?"

“Knowing you…” Celestia started, catching her breath. “You would rule with anything but an iron claw.”

“You’re no tyrant, Night Fury. All of us can vouch for that. Nevertheless, you are a great leader,” Cadence commented.

"Yes, I am a great leader! I shall give the people what they want and what they love!"

"Okay, I think Mr. Nine Lives could use a reality check. Don't you think, girls? How about we show him our power against him?" Twilight suggested.

“Umm…” Fury said in a worried manner. “W-what do you mean by that, Twilight?”
The alicorn in question said nothing as all four of them began to creep up on the black feline like they were predators looking for a snack.

The others formed a square around their feline friend. And then at Twilight’s command, they all pounced him, and again, served up a relentless dose of tickling.

"Nahahahahahahaha! You guys are supposed to be at my mercy. Nohohohot the other way around!" Fury laughed as he was "eaten" by the "predators" attacking him. The princesses just continued to laugh their hearts out, and made him do the same. Cadence' plan had worked. Night Fury was happy and laughing once more.