• Published 28th Feb 2023
  • 855 Views, 4 Comments

Tickle Tag - NightFurySpeedey8156



Night Fury tries to cure his boredom with a friendly game between friends

  • ...
1
 4
 855

Round 3: Sneaky Sun Goddess

“Okay, now just focus your energy into what you want to perceive yourself as. Try to imagine what you would look like as that creature, use a little transformation magic, and presto! Give it a whirl.” Fury directed. The three princesses in front of him did as they were told, focusing on what creature they'd want to be. And in one flash of multi-colored magic, they all transformed into different animals. Celestia became a kangaroo, her white fur remaining much the same while her mane was traded for spots of the same colors.

"My, this is a very new feeling. I've never felt so lightweight and bouncy before." Celestia said, testing out her new legs. Then there was Luna who became a Komodo Dragon. Her black cutie mark spread all over her body in black patches and her legs became stubbier and short.

"I'm much smaller, but I still feel powerful. Especially with these new teeth, I feel like I can bite through anything!" Luna said excitedly, snapping her jaws.

Then came Twilight who, unfortunately, got the short end of the stick as she had transformed into a toad. Warts grew on her back and her voice box croaked as if she were calling out to other toads.

"Seriously, a toad? I was trying to turn myself into a chameleon!" The small amphibian moaned as she croaked once more. Her companions were cracking up at her mishap.

“It takes practice. Even a professional magic user like you still needs training.” Night Fury chuckled.

“Thanks, Captain Obvious.” Twilight muttered.

"Oh, this is too good! I have to try this!" Cadence said. She memorized what Fury had said and used her magic to transform into another Speed Shifter like him, the only difference being she was female and pink.

"Did I do it right?" The love alicorn turned cat asked, observing her shape. Fury's jaw dropped upon seeing her new form.

Sweet Celestia, why is she so hot?!

The other Alicorns were equally surprised, having already regained their original forms to observe her new form.

“Astonishing..” Celestia gasped.

“Beautiful…” Luna cried.

“Wonderful!” Twilight squeaked, summoning a mirror so Cadance could see for herself. Cadence was amazed by her new shape. She was already sleek and slim as an alicorn, but she felt even slicker as a Speed Shifter. She felt light and maneuverable, like she could jump with the constitution of an Olympic athlete without any trouble. She felt as if she was even more graceful than she was before. Then she noticed the rather starry and Night Fury looking her over.

“Well, Night Fury? How about your two bits? What do you think?” Cadence asked, politely.

"You should forget about Shining Armor, I've got a better life to give you." He said quickly, not checking his words. The others gasped in shock, and Cadence blushed.

“Sorry, Fury,” she giggled. “But Shining and I are already married. And I won’t be leaving him anytime soon.” She then assumed her original form.

"Awww, bummer. It's been so long since I've snuggled with a girl. Trust me, it gets lonely for me sometimes."

“We understand,” Twilight said, sympathetically. “But, you know? Because your residence is within Ponyville, you’re more than welcome to visit me and my friends anytime, day or night. Right? Our doors are always open to friends in need.”

"I have no idea why, but I have a feeling you need more than just friendly cuddles, Twi." Cadence said with a cheeky smirk. Twilight's face went red and she smiled sheepishly as she began to break down.

“Cadence!” She groaned as she hid behind her mane. The other princesses and the Speed Shifter laughed.

"Heh, as much as I would love to explore more of the… intimate ways of love, I'll save that for later. And besides, I'll come to the expert for that lesson." Fury explained.

“I agree, you should,” Luna stated before reeling everything back in. “Who’s ready for the next round? I believe it’s Tia’s turn, is it not?”

"Yes it is, dear sister. Let us begin the next round!" Celestia spoke. The four others went to hide throughout the castle, quickly tucking themselves away in various spots to avoid detection. Celestia was confident in her ability to find them, but little did she know that her confidence had jinxed her chances.

“This is going to be almost too easy. If they act like I know they will, then I know just where to find each of them,” she giggled, sinisterly. “Now the question is… who should I look for first?”

After thinking for a moment, she decided that she’d search for Night Fury first. She believed that he’d be able to help her track the others down fairly easily.

“But… where would he hide? I suspect he’d try a new place… but… where to look first?” She pondered.

"Ahh, the kitchen! He's always had a bit of a sweet tooth, perhaps he's in there munching on some snacks while he hides?" She said, making her way to the kitchens to find her first target.

As she walked into the extensive kitchen of the Crystal Palace, she looked around for any obvious signs of her target. Seeing that he had hidden himself better than she anticipated, Celestia began scouring around in the nooks and crannies of the room.

Night Fury had hidden himself in the farthest corner of the pantry, and was helping himself to some of the snack foods present (mainly Cadence's stash of small chocolate cakes and eclairs).

“I might get in trouble for this… but it’ll be worth it,” he said to himself, not realizing that Celestia was quietly approaching.

“INDEED, YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!” Celestia proclaimed, using the Royal Canterlot Voice. Night Fury screamed in terror, turning around to face the solar princess.

“AND THE PUNISHMENT FOR THIS TREACHEROUS ACT IS DEATH,” Celestia stated, watching her prey cower at her sight. “BY… TICKLES!”

Celestia pounced on Night Fury and began to wiggle her wings over every square inch of his little body, keeping him in a constant state of giggles.

"Nahahahahahahahaha! I thought I would last longeheheheheheher!" Fury laughed, his body wriggling in an attempt to escape.

“Well, too bad for you,” Celestia playfully mocked him. “However, I suppose I could release you. But you’d have to say something for me, and I believe you already know the word.”

"No, nehehehever! I'll never fall to you, you giant marshmallow!"

“Ohh! Is that how we’re going to play, huh?” Celestia teased before blowing a huge raspberry on the poor feline’s tummy.

"Bahahahahaha! Uncle Uncle!" Fury screamed out, his tender tummy having had enough. Celestia relented upon hearing the safe word, and stepped back to allow the cat to regain his composure.

“You really have to stop making this so much fun, Fury,” Celestia quipped.

"As if being on the receiving end isn't just as much fun!" Fury breathed. This caught the solar goddess off guard. Was he enjoying being tickled?

“You’re actually liking this?” She asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I am. Not only because I'm feeling better than I was before, but also because it makes me feel all fuzzy inside."

“That’s great, Fury!” Celestia said, wrapping her feline friend in a hug. “I’m so happy that you’re happy again… Say, you wouldn’t want to help me search for our friends, would you? I bet you’ll help me find them so much easier with that sniffer of yours.” She playfully booped his nose after that last statement. Fury giggled at the gesture and nodded.

"Okay, I'll help! Let's get after Twilight next. I've got something planned for her." Fury said sinisterly. Celestia nodded, but she couldn’t help noticing a chill in the air as he said those words.

The two reached one of the hallways in the castle and began to look around as they walked. Though the hallways were not the most ideal place to hide, they were still a place to hide nonetheless.

"Hmmm, her scent is strong here. But I can't make out where it's coming from." Fury said, sniffing the air.

"Perhaps she is hiding somewhere that blocks her scent. She must know that you have a strong nose, so she must have hid in a place where multiple aromas can flourish." Celestia suggested. Fury nodded and began to think about where Twilight could be.

Hmmm, somewhere that has multiple aromas floating around… Bingo!

Fury snapped his claws in a realization. “I've got it, the laundry corridor! The maids always use a ton of different detergents to wash out the fabrics of the curtains and sheets around the castle. And I've got a feeling she's in there too!"

“It’s definitely worth a shot, Fury. Lead the way!” Celestia commended him.

-

The two reached the laundry corridor in record time, and began to search it thoroughly for Twilight. Searching through closets of detergent and stockpiles of clothes, they looked for any signs of the purple alicorn. Then came Fury's discovery as his nose picked up a scent.

"Wait… I think I've got a scent" ,” he said.

“Goodie, goodie!” Celestia praised him. “Where does it lead?”

"It leads… to this… pony sized washing machine with clothes in it?" Fury said, a confused look on his face as he looked at the machine. It was big enough to hold an entire pony, but only clothes could be seen through the exterior viewing window.

"This doesn't make any sense. Twilight's scent is right in front of me, but I can't see her."

Celestia bent down to whisper in Fury’s ear.

“Perhaps she’s behind that pile of clothes inside the machine.” She said with a wink.

"Sure, but how are we gonna coax her out for me to do my thing?" Fury asked.

Celestia smiled, and then used her magic to quietly place Night Fury atop of the machine. She then placed her hoof to her lips, telling him to keep quiet, and slid the door open just a cinch. After that, she poured some detergent and walked towards the machine.

“I wonder how long this will need to run? Maybe an hour or so? Well, better get started.” She said very subtly, as she poured the detergent. Also winking at Night Fury as she did so.

“PRINCESS! WAIT, PLEASE!!!”

Twilight shot out of the machine like a cannonball, fearing she might get trapped in the load. But little did she know that this was all a part of a bigger plan.

"C'mere bookworm, time for some tickling!"

“Oh snap!” was all Twilight had to say before Night Fury had her pinned. Fury started to tickle her sides and she began to laugh. Her laugh was wild and loud, occasionally snorting like a pig which made Celestia chuckle.

"It's been a looooong time since I've heard her snorting laugh. She was only a filly that last heard that sound." Celestia recalled, thinking back to her deeply soothing memories of her and her student. Celestia then decided to up the ante, and used some feathers from her own wings to tickle Twilight’s back hooves. This new sensation made Twilight’s laughter reach another octave.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHT THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERE!” She screamed. Her protests were in vain, however, as she was clearly enjoying the new sensation.

"Uncle Uhuhuhuncle!" Twilight finally called out. Both Celestia and Night Fury pulled away from her so she could catch her breath, watching as their handy work took effect.

"The old bait and switch, very clever." Fury complimented.

“I’ll say,” Twilight said, still intoxicated by her laughter. “That was a pretty mean trick.”

"I have my ways of persuasion, Twilight. And they seemed to have worked." Celestia said, smiling at her cleverness.

"That was an awesome hiding spot, Twi! And… is that lavender?" Fury asked.

"Yeah, I rubbed a bit of lavender soap on me to try and cover my scent. But apparently, your nose is too strong." Twilight giggled, finally finding the strength to stand up.

"Well, at least we found you. And did you know that Night Fury here actually enjoys being tickled?" Celestia announced. Fury blushed at his exposure while Twilight smirked.

“I had a feeling.” she said as she shifted her wings to brush against his hip, making him giggle. “I like getting tickled, too. Although, I’m usually too embarrassed to bring it up around anypony other than my brother.” Her face blushing as she made the statement.

"Okay okay, I get it. Well, you might as well tell everyone else since you two already know. Speaking of which, who's our next target?"

“You decide, Fury,” Twilight said.

"Alrighty then, I choose Cadence! I have a few things that I want to try." Fury said.

"When all of us took off, I saw her heading towards the pool. Maybe she's there?" Twilight suggested. Fury nodded and turned to the exit.

"Okay then, let's head for the pool!" Celestia agreed.

The group of three soon walked into the indoor pool, taking in the surrounding area. The smell of chlorine filled the air, the quiet but still present sound of water sloshing around giving the room ambience.

"Alright, spread out. She has to be here somewhere. Celestia, check the snack bar. Twilight, the floaties and pool noodles. I'll go for the surrounding area of the pool." Fury commanded.

“On it!” The mares stated, and they took off for their assigned sections. Twilight, Celestia and Fury looked around the pool for a good few minutes, but nothing came up.

"The pool floats and noodles are good. Celestia, what about you?" Twilight asked. Celestia popped up from the snack bar and gave her report.

"The snack bar's clear. Fury, any luck?" The solar goddess asked.

“You ladies come up empty-hoofed, too?” Fury asked after scouring the perimeter. The two princesses nodded solemnly.

“Interesting…” Fury commented, then he thought of something. “Twilight… does Cadence know a spell that allows her to assume a seapony form, by any chance?”

"No, but she is a good swimmer. Why do you ask?" Twilight stated.

"Well, we've all been looking around the pool. Why not try looking in it?"

“That’s a pretty good suspicion, Fury.” Celestia commended. “Would you care to do the honors?”

"Watch me go." Fury said. He focused his energy and transformed into a sea otter, his slick black fur glistening along his small but long body as he dove down into the pool. He looked around the shallow side and couldn't see anything, so he began to go deeper into the pool. It was only at the ten foot deep dive near the diving boards that the small otter noticed a pink spek at the bottom of the pool.

"Huh, I wonder what that is?" He asked himself. He swam deep into the water, the pressure squeezing his body tight as he hovered a few feet above what he now realized was Cadence sitting cockily at the bottom of the pool with an air bubble around her head.

“Oh dear,” Cadence gulped, as Fury approached her. "Stay away!"

"I don't think so. I'm a sea otter, and we're very curious." Fury said cheekily as he put his plan in action by swimming circles around her belly, tickling her exposed fur.

“Nohohohohohohohoho!” Cadence squealed. “Furhrhrhrhry! Thahahahahat tihihihihihihickles!”

"Coochie Coo, Cadence! Wow, your tummy is really soft! I can poke at it like a stuffed animal." Fury said, continuing his assault on Cadence's belly. Cadence blushed at his comment, but continued to laugh herself silly from his continuous tickle torture.

“Uncle! Unhnhnhnhnhcle!” Cadence screamed 20 minutes later. The little sea otter pulled away from Cadence and swam up to be face to face with her, even though Cadence currently dreaded the black otter with whiskers in front of her.

“You…(gasp)… are…(gasp)… relentless.” She said with a tired smile, trying to catch her breath.

"What can I say, I'm persistent." Fury boasted, doing a backstroke.

"And I'll get you back for that comment about my stomach, it is not that squishy!"

"Oh yes it is! It's so squishy, I can squeeze it. Like this!" Fury said, using his quick moves to go in and squeeze Cadence's belly. Every squeeze made Cadence squeal in ticklish bliss. And Twilight and Celestia even found the scene very amusing as they swam down with air bubbles of their own.

“That is cruel to leave us out of all of the fun!” Celestia thundered as she and Twilight made their way to their friends.

“Yeah! Why should you have all the fun?!” Twilight shouted as she closed in on Cadance and began to tickle her friend again.

"Ahhh! Hahahahaha, h-hey! I already called uncle, quit it!" Cadence begged.

“Ohhh, all right.” Twilight said as she relented.

“So,” Celestia said, assuming order. “Anypony, or cat, want to take a guess at where Luna might be?"

"I have an idea, the darkest and gloomy place of them all… Cadence's bedroom." Fury said dramatically.

“Oh, come on! My room isn’t that dark!” Cadence giggled. “But, it does seem logical. Let’s do it!”

The group soon reached Cadence's room and readied themselves to take on the final challenge.

"This is it, the final boss. Let's give her our worst!" Fury cheered as they entered.

“So much for the element of surprise.” Twilight muttered, amused.

"No sign of her so far. C'mon, let's look around." Fury directed. They all split off to different parts of the room in search of the lunar princess. But she was nowhere to be found.

“Where could she be?” Celestia thought out loud.

"Wait, shhh!" Twilight spoke, turning to whispers. "Look up."

The other three looked up at the ceiling and there, attached with some magic, was Luna on the roof. She had no idea they were watching, but she was still at the ready.

"I'll take this one. Sister to sister, you know?" Celestia said.

“Be our guest,” the others stated in unison. Celestia opened her wings and quietly flew up to her sister, sneaking up next to her without a sound.

"Hehehe, they'll never find me up here." Luna giggled. Then Celestia decided to put her plan into action.

"Oh sister, how brave of you to assume that I wouldn't find you~" Celestia whispered. Luna’s eyes widened and she gulped nervously. She slowly turned around to face Celestia, silently praying that her sister would be merciful.

“Hehe, h-hi, Tia. Fancy seeing you here.” Luna said, blushing.

"Oh but it's not just me, we all are here to give you your comeuppance. Now C'mere!"

“Y-y-yes, Sister,” Luna said. And she came down with Celestia. They both landed and all three of the other players stood in front of them.

"Now, I'm going to choose one of them to give you your punishment. And I choose… Night Fury." Celestia announced. Fury took this to heart and stepped forward.

"Well well well, looks like I have some prey at my mercy." Fury said evilly.

“P-p-please, Night Fury. G-g-go easy on m-me, p-p-please.” Luna begged, although she knew she had nothing to fear.

"May the gods have mercy on you, because I won't." Fury said, finally pouncing on Luna and beginning to tickle her. She began to giggle and laughed relentlessly, her reflexes instead of pushing him away, pulled him in for a hug as if they were trying to help him maintain his grip.

“Ihihihihihihihit tihihihihihihickles. Ahahhahahahahaahahaha!” Luna laughed hysterically as Night Fury continued tickling her to town. The other princesses laughing themselves silly at the sight in front of them.

“Good! It’s supposed to,” Fury commented. "Now let's see if the same trick I used on Cadence works on you!"

Cadence blushed, and giggled sheepishly. Twilight and Celestia raised their eyebrows, curious as to what they were referring to, but continued laughing nonetheless.

“What exactly is he talking about, Cadence?” Twilight asked.

“You’ll see, Twilight. You’ll see.” the mare in question responded.

Fury wrapped his tail around Luna’s right hind hoof and used it to continue the tickling. He then moved his paws up to the night princess’s shaking belly and began to squeeze at different spots, each touch making Luna squeal like a filly.

“Nohohoh, AHH! Hahahah- AHH! Nohohot AHH! thehehehere. EEH!” Luna's voice hit a new octave with each tummy squeeze the cat provided.

“Yup. Just like Cadence.” Night Fury chuckled.

Cadence blushed and began to giggle.

Luna continued to laugh as Night Fury tickled her silly. Luna hadn’t been this happy in a while, and the others were all just as joyful. After a good fifteen minutes of relentless tickling, Luna finally had enough.

“Uncle! Uncle!” She cried. Fury backed off and stopped the squeezing, eventually just laying on top of Luna with his head on her chest.

"Looks like I won that one." Night Fury smirked as he laid down on top of her.

“Hehehe. Y-yes, Fury. Hehehe. Y-you win.” Luna admitted. She then noticed how comfortable he looked on top of her and in an act of defiance, fell for her intrusive thoughts and began to pet his head.

"You know, you look cute like that. So cozy and relaxed, you look like you're almost enjoying laying here with me."

“I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t pleasant.” Night Fury admitted.

“Not to mention how cute the two of you look like that.” Celestia commented, which caused Twilight and Cadance to giggle helplessly. Luna and Night Fury didn't care though, they were actually enjoying each other's company.

"Don't mind them, they can be… immature at times." Luna said.

"As if I'm any different? Like, do you not remember when we all first met?" Fury joked, calling back to Cadence's wedding.

“How could we forget?” Cadence said, laughing happily. The other princesses were laughing with her.

"Either way, you're still a good friend. And a cute one at that, you're so adorable!" Twilight said.

"Hey, I'm not that cute!" Fury objected, his cheeks turning red.

"Oh really? How about I show the others what I know about you that they don't?" Twilight giggled, grabbing onto Fury and pulling him down into a loafing position.

“You wouldn’t dare!” Fury exclaimed in false fright.

"Yes I would, kitty cat. Now watch as the secret is exposed, ladies." Twilight then began to pet Fury on the head while she simultaneously scratched his chin. Fury tried to resist the temptation, but he eventually faltered as he did what he dreaded that anyone would find out he could do… He started to purr.

“Awwww…” The other Princess’s cooed.

“That’s such a sweet sound.” Cadence stated.

“I didn’t think it was possible for you to become even sweeter than you already are.” Celestia commented.

"Oh, you haven't seen anything yet. Watch this." Twilight said. She then flipped Night Fury over and began to not tickle, but rub his belly. Then the second thing happened as he passively turned into a Golden Retriever and began to let out small yips as his tail wagged.

“Oh dear! Cuteness overload!” Luna stated, her eyes widening.

“I’m going to have to call the Adorable Police, Fury. You are guilty of first degree delightfulness.” Celestia quipped.

“EEEEEEEEEEEE!” Cadence squealed, and then proceeded to join Twilight in the belly rubbing.

"Hey, I don't think he hates this." Cadence said, using her magic to read his thoughts and emotions. "I was right! The only reason he didn't want anypony to know was because he didn't want to look soft."

"Well, toughness is a solid virtue that Speed Shifters carry. I'm not surprised he wanted to keep it a secret." Celestia spoke.

"So you are enjoying this, huh fuzzball?" Luna asked, smirking. All of this attention made Fury blush and roll his eyes. Although, he was enjoying it. He was glad to have friends who cared for him.

“Yes… I admit it. I am enjoying this. It’s embarrassing, but it’s true.” Fury finally spoke.

"No need to feel embarrassed, we understand. Both how you feel about looking soft and how cute you can be." Twilight said.

"Am I really that adorable to you four? Cause I don't feel like it." Fury stated.

“But, of course!” Luna said. “You can be way too hard on yourself, you know that?”

“Takes one to know one doesn’t it, Luna?” Twilight asked, giving the night princess a hug.

"Listen fuzzball, you're as adorable as a newborn kitten. And we love you for it. That's why we made this game happen in the first place, to help you see that we love you for who you are. A bright, funny, bubbly cat that loves to have fun." Cadence explained, giving him a squeeze hug.

“Fury, I know the dangers of watching someone you love become something that they never should have,” Celestia said, wrapping Luna in a hug with her wings, as both mares attempted and failed to hold back tears. “That’s what caused the riff between Luna and myself. When she was redeemed, I made a vow to myself that I would never allow another friend to fall to the same depths. Twilight and her friends can vouch for me, I’m sure.”

“And my friends and I all have embarrassing stories of when we tried to go without help when we needed it. You don’t have to make the same mistakes we did. We’re all here for you. Always remember that. Okay?” Twilight said. Fury was on the edge of crying at hearing how much they cared for him, he had never felt so important to someone in all his life. They all came in and hugged him, holding him tight as they became closer than ever.

"Thanks for the reminder, I needed that. You're all like the sisters I never had." Fury said.

"And we're happy to oblige." Celestia spoke. "Now that this round is over, we should move onto the next!"

"Yep, and I got caught first so I'm it." Fury chuckled.

"Okay, but can we hug for just a bit longer? I feel too comfortable next to Fury to let go." Cadence said, the other princesses agreeing. Celestia was reluctant to accept, but she felt as if she couldn't resist.

"Okay, we can stay together for a little longer." Celestia said, rejoining the group hug and embracing those around her.