• Published 16th Jan 2023
  • 506 Views, 2 Comments

War For Equestria - Nighthawk154780



Many years ago, Equestria was once at peace and harmony. But many disagreed with how harmony ran the land and betrayed that harmony…

  • ...
 2
 506

Prologue

The land of Equestria, one of peace, one of harmony. A luscious, beautiful land discovered by three loving sisters. The sisters, at this time, were well known for controlling the sun, the moon and in the center of them all. The queen of the land, the balance between light and dark. Equinox. She was known as the youngest queen to ever reign alongside her two sisters, however, as time went on her ideal way to rule was somehow tested. She believed that peace and harmony was the key to resolve certain conflicts.

Although she was correct, most of the subjects, or other kingdoms didn’t believe in her resolve, and as a result the sisters were threatened, nearly killed. Young queen Equinox had enough and formed an army under the regional command of her most trusted warriors, her defenders. Peace was soon returned to the land for only a short time for a prophecy was discovered, one stated to bring death to the entire kingdom. However, the prophecy also states that six warriors, Guardians, weilding six legendary elements of Harmony, elements strong enough to bring an end to the war. Although very few elements have been found, the search moves on.