• Published 19th Jan 2023
  • 201 Views, 1 Comments

of a diming star - the star bringer

  • ...
 1
 201

chapter 2

The six sat together on the train and started talking, the only one not talking was Stargazer who was still drawing the CMC's cutie marks. It was five minutes when Apple Bloom asked,
"What's that book ya got there StarGazer?" so StarGazer showed them his journal and how he was studying cutie marks,
"Wow that's some great drawing." spoke Scootaloo, she was admiring the drawing of the CMC's cutie marks all neatly drawn onto one page. After they were done they played eye spy for the rest of the ride.

*2 and a half hours later*

They had now made it to Seashell shores and were heading to their hotel. The rumours were that this hotel was the most legendary hotel of all time because it not only had the world's biggest arcade they also had the biggest swimming pool where you can jump of a diving board off your room's balcony. So the three colts and fillies were very excited to do, so they rushed to their rooms to unpack all their stuff and head to the balcony and the rumours were true there really was a diving board at the end of the balcony leading to the biggest swimming pool they had ever seen. Rumble was the first to jump off and he landed head first into the water then Button did a belly flop into the pool and finally it was StarGazer's turn he jumped and as he was falling he heard somepony clear their voice when Stargazer looked over it was Tender Taps. Once again painful memories filled Stargazer's mind giving him a headache. But then he reached the pool below and inhaled some water by accident. When he reached the surface of the water he coughed up some water and a little bit of blood. Before his friends asked what happened he explained that Tender Taps was here their cheerful smiles turned into frowns as the two saw Tender Taps swim over to them.
"Well hello there StarGazer." he said with a mischievous grin on his face "nice to see your still alive because if you weren't i would go to jail. Oh and i see that you've still not earned your cutie mark. You probably can't because your a mix-breed. you'll probably be a blank flank forever." StarGazer was burning with rage and ready to pounce at Tender Taps but Rumble and ButtonMash were holding him by his hips to stop him. but that didn't stop StarGazer from trying to blast him with his horn. Tender saw it as his que to leave, just then the CMC showed up at the swimming pool and asked about why StarGazer hates Tender Taps.
"We don't really know, he never told us" replied Rumble, eventually StarGazer calmed down and now was wanting to go to the arcade.

Author's Note:

thanks for reading chapter 2. 😁