• Published 8th Jan 2023
  • 397 Views, 5 Comments

MLP:CoD Side Story - Digital World Crusaders - RobtheMorpherPony



What happened during the "six hours" the CMC and their three friends went missing?

  • ...
1
 5
 397

Chapter 7: The Adventure Begins

The group of fillies exited the castle, ready to begin their adventure.

"So, the Volcano in question is actually several days travel from here. But we should reach there before seven days pass." Tex said. "And I'm certain close by is a digimon village." He added.

"I may have a lot of game knowledge, but this part of the digital world has never shown up in a game before. I should know, I've played every game possible so far." Button Mash said.

"In that case, we better just head for the village for now." Diamond Tiara said.

"Not a bad thought. The place could allow us to gather supplies for the road ahead." Sweetie Belle said.

"My thoughts exactly. And we don't know what we'll be dealing with along the way." Button Mash said. The group traveled there, with Pala, Tex, and Rumble taking the time to try and get Scootaloo to fly.

"Alright, let's try something different this time. Let's try to relax before you take off." Rumble said.

"Relax? Relax how?" Scootaloo asked.

"Don't mean stop walking. I mean relax your mind." Rumble said.

"Oh. That makes more sense." Scootaloo said.

"Those two...it's like they are just made for each other." Diamond Tiara noted.

"Hey, if any pony's going to get Scoots in the air, ah know I can trust Rumble." Apple Bloom said.

"What makes you so sure?" Silver Spoon asked.

"Silver Spoon, I doubt it's that complicated." Diamond Tiara said.

"Yeah. Ah can't say why I trust Rumble to help Scootaloo so much; ah just do." Apple Bloom said. "Call it a gut feeling." She added.

"Good enough enough for me." Diamond Tiara said.

"Wha-Deets, are you sure about that?!" Silver Spoon exclaimed.

"I trust Apple Bloom's judgement okay?" Diamond Tiara countered.

"...What the heck is happening?" Silver Spoon said to herself, quiet enough not to be heard.

"So I was thinking by the way, I have a lot of apologies to make at school. Think you'd be willing to stick by me?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"So long as you promise to stick it to your mother when this is over." Apple Bloom said.

"I was going to do that anyways." Diamond Tiara said.

Apple Bloom smiled. "Good. At least something good can come from her teaching you a few things." She added.

"I honestly can't wait to see the look on her face when I do." Diamond Tiara said, smiling.

"Not much further now." Tex said.

"And with time to spare too." Pala noted.

"Uh oh. I smell bandit Digis." Draco said.

"You can smell those guys?" Princess asked.

"Draco has a lot of experience dealing with them, I'll just say that much." Tex said.

"Tex, you should really stop being such a Karen." Scootaloo noted.

"Oh come on; not you too!" Tex said.

"We can discuss this later. Let's save that village from the bandits." Draco said.


It really didn't take that long for the group to defeat the bandits with the help of their digimon friends.

"Yeah. That'll learn 'em." Apple Bloom said.

"Nice well placed kick, by the way." Draco said.

"Thanks." Apple Bloom said.

"Did you have to hit that one bandit there of all places?" Lola asked.

"That probably hurt a lot worse than any of his other injuries." Diamond Tiara said.

"He was leering at me. So I just gave him his just deserts." Apple Bloom said.

"Err, Apple Bloom, I was looking, and I know he wasn't leering at you." Scootaloo said.

"I was looking too, and he simply just was not covering himself well." Rumble said.

"...Apple Bloom, are you a lesbian?" Tex asked.

"Seriously? THAT'S the question you're going to ask her?" Pala asked.

"...Is that obvious?" Apple Bloom asked.

"And why, pray tell, are you not offended by me then?" Draco asked.

"You at least have the decency to cover yourself." Apple Bloom said.

"...Dang. A farm girl with a preference for mares. And I thought she'd be traditional. For once, I'm glad she's not." Diamond Tiara said. She then went up to Apple Bloom. "Well I personally don't think any less of you for being lesbian. Heck, I think that it's neat that you can be proud of being lesbian." Diamond Tiara said.

"Thanks for that, Diamond." Apple Bloom said.

She...she called me by my first name. She's never done that before... Diamond Tiara thought to herself.

"That was a nice sentiment you just said Diamond. As far as I'm concerned, you just earned major respect from me." Scootaloo said. "So, I'll forgive all the teasing and bullying you did, and consider you a friend." She added.

Silver Spoon was looking up. "Dang, rescuing the village took the entire day. We should spend the night and head out at first light." She added.

"Good idea. The path to the volcano is much easier to see when it's bright enough to see." Pala said.

"Tch, of course you'd say that." Tex said.

"Tex, stop being such a Karen." Rumble said. "And help me with Scootaloo in a bit." He added.

"Not you too." Tex said to Rumble.

Author's Note:

A friendly reminder to everyone: This story is rated E for everyone. But that doesn't mean I can't sneak the occasional adult joke in here and there~

And yeah, get used to Tex being called a Karen. I have to have some kind of running gag in this story.