• Published 8th Jan 2023
  • 397 Views, 5 Comments

MLP:CoD Side Story - Digital World Crusaders - RobtheMorpherPony



What happened during the "six hours" the CMC and their three friends went missing?

  • ...
1
 5
 397

Chapter 3: Knights, Foals, and a God

"Okay, the cutie marks are awesome, but seriously, how can we help? We're just a bunch of foals." Diamond Tiara said.

"I think you'll do well with some of Rose's knights. And Tex of course." The black Gatomon said.

"What? Why me? Selina, I'm no fighter." Tex said to the Black Gatomon.

"Join the club. But I've got to do something." Scootaloo said.

"And that's the point." Selina said, winking at Rose.

"Ah yes. I see what you're throwing down now. In the distant past, young kids were able to connect with Digimon that shared similar aspects with them. And it seems Tex is a perfect fit for Scootaloo." Rose said.

"Isn't that from the anime?" Button Mash asked.

"...Digimon has an anime?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"It does, but I much prefer the games regardless." Button Mash said.

"Of course, you would." Diamond Tiara said.

"Actually, I'm sure I'd much prefer the games too. Interactivity with stuff is SO much better." Sweetie Belle said. "...Hey, this would be like an interactive version of the anime!" She added.

"This is real life still Sweetie." Apple Bloom said.

"Hey lay off. It'll also be like being part of a video game!" Scootaloo said. "And I am all for that!" She added.

"I like the spirit of this filly. Maybe we'll get along fine." Tex said.

"This is still real life. But you know what? What the heck? I guess it'll be something I can rub in my mother's face once we get back. I can totally be like 'I am NOT being under your hoof anymore and I saved a world to prove it' to her face!" Diamond Tiara said.

"What the heck? I might as well help you achieve that." Silver Spoon said.

"Yeah. This might be fun." Apple Bloom said.

"Well, I think it's best if I called all my knights here. Who knows who you'll fit best with." Rose said.

"I'm not a knight!" Tex said.

"No, but you are an awesome flier. Maybe you can help Rumble teach me how to fly." Scootaloo said.

"He doesn't have underdevoloped wings like we do. But once your in the air, he can definitely help you maintain it." Rumble said.

"...Hmm..." Tex pondered. "...Call for some of the other staff." He added.

"But the knights are more experienced with the rougher parts of this area." Rose said.

"Then they can help out where needed, but if none of them fit with the other foals, it wouldn't be right." Tex said.

"Point." Rose said.

"How many knights could Rose have in her employment?" Button Mash asked.


One screen transition later, and Button Mash had essentially blue screened. As had Sweetie Belle. Oh, and Scootaloo too.

"...I'm guessing the sheer amount of Digimon made our three gamers faint." Silver Spoon said.

"Yeah. This is a LOT of digimon. Most aren't past the champion stage though." Button Mash said.

"That doesn't mean squat Button. Rose said this area had bandits. Which I'm guessing are other Digimon." Diamond Tiara said.

"Yeah, but those digimon aren't afraid to try and delete us." Tex said.

"D-delete?! Diamond Tiara exclaimed.

"Don't worry too much Diamond Tiara. For digimon, when they get deleted, they can still be revived." Button Mash said.

"It's not that simple kid. Sure the games allow for that, but here, if we get deleted, we get respawned a few days later as digi-eggs. With a large majority of our memories having been vanished." Tex said.

"But thankfully, those that are part of the castle get it easier. Rose and I figured out a way to preserve memories better." Selina said.

"Which would otherwise be impossible." Tex said.

"I read something about that actually. But how can Selina bypass that? Unless she's not originally a digimon at all." Sweetie Belle said.

"Fess up, your some sort of spy." Rumble said.

"Not a spy, but what you see before you is just a shell. Guess I might as well show you who I really am." Selina said before she vanished. Suddenly a statue showed up out of nowhere.

"...A statue?" Button Mash was confused.

"Not quite." The statue said in a voice that made it clear that this was a god. "I am the First One. You may call me, Silten." He added.

And then all the foals fainted.