• Published 8th Jan 2023
  • 397 Views, 5 Comments

MLP:CoD Side Story - Digital World Crusaders - RobtheMorpherPony



What happened during the "six hours" the CMC and their three friends went missing?

  • ...
1
 5
 397

Chapter 4: Pairing up part 1

It took a bit for the seven foals to recover a bit. Also, the statue had went back to being the Black Gatomon Selina.

"Well, it's good your not suffering from any major mental changes." Selina said.

"Geez, that was a shock." Silver Spoon said.

"Most of the knights already know of who I really am. But I have to say, I've been adjusting nicely, I think. Who knew this could be so fun~" Selina said.

"Right. Now, shall we see who we click with? It would be nice to do that so we can do what we need to do." Diamond Tiara said.

"Ah agree. Enough messing around." Apple Bloom said.

"Oh wow, you're a southern girl." One of the knights said. "I love southern girls~" She seemed to be some sort of bunny.

"But you don't seem like the type who would do farm work." Diamond Tiara pointed out.

"Not really. In addition to being a knight, I do participate in pagents in other areas of the Digital World." The bunny said.

"In that case, you might be better paired with Diamond Tiara. She once won a beauty contest. But that was so long ago at this point. I wish she would do that again." Silver Spoon said.

"I don't know...even though I won it, I didn't get my cutie mark until a week after when I started to ordering others around to do things for me." Diamond Tiara said. "They just listened." She added.

"Only because you sold it well." Silver Spoon said.

"Well I think you and I will get along fine anyways. Many of the other knights tend to listen to the things I suggest they do." The bunny said.

"Yeah. I think you and Lala will get along just fine Diamond Tiara." Tex said. "...Though I'm not happy that I'm going to have to be around her again." He added.

"I'm not going to be too happy about this either Tex." Lala said.

"...He your ex or something?" Diamond Tiara said.

"We barely got past the dating phase of our relationship before we just started fighting constantly." Lala said.

"Sounds like me and Diamond Tiara." Scootaloo said.

"That's Diamond Tiara and I Scoots." Sweetie Belle said.

"Of course, you'd say that." Scootaloo said, rolling her eyes.

"Hey, don't be so hard on her." A similar looking rabbit creature to Lola said. "She was only trying to help you with your grammer." He added.

"That's just how Sweetie Belle is. What's this guy's name?" Button Mash asked.

"His name is Terror." Tex said.

"...Wait really?" Button Mash said.

"I know, not that imaginative." Terror said.

"Well Button Mash's father is named Silent Hero. And he's mute. A little too on the nose if you ask me." Sweetie Belle said.

"...You've MET Button Mash's father?!" The other foals who weren't Button Mash exclaimed.

"You don't know everything about me." Sweetie Belle said.

"Yeah Silent Hero isn't that imaginative. It was him who decided to call me 'Button Mash'." Button Mash said. "All because I was able to play video games when I was barely three months old." He added.

Diamond Tiara's jaw just dropped. "...T-t-three months?!" She exclaimed.

Lala whistled. "Damn boy, you got skills." She added.

"I know! I'm the youngest colt ever to win a professional video game tournament." Button Mash said.

"I wondered where you went for a month." Diamond Tiara said.

"It was Sweetie Belle's idea to try." Button Mash said. "It's how I earned my Cutie Mark." He added.

"...Bwah?" Diamond Tiara then fainted.

"Video games? You play video games? Me too!" Terror said.

"Yeah those two are perfect for each other." Sweetie Belle said.

"Guess you get Terror. And he's just a gamer." Tex said.

"Not just a gamer! Do you know how often I've had to defend my collection from bandits in the past? It's a lot." Terror said.

"There's a lot of talking going on, and not a lot of action." An orange version of Tex spoke up.

"Hey, she's a Patamon." Button Mash observed.

"My name is Pala. It's nice to meet you." The Patamon said.

"Another flying pig. Tex wasn't kidding about not being able to use the idiom of 'when pigs fly' around here as there are actually flying pigs." Scootaloo said.

"Tell me about it. But, if she gets paired with someone, she can help you fly." Rumble said.

"Oh you poor thing. A pegasus should be able to fly no matter what. And I really want to do my best to help." Pala said.

Ba-dump Tex thought to himself. For a change, he was just speechless.

"Would really love to help you. Scootaloo, right?" Pala asked.

"Yeah. That's me." Scootaloo said.

"I'm helping too." Rumble Said.

"And I bet Tex there would love to help too." Pala said.

"Y-yeah. Sure." Tex said.

"Then it's decided! This is going to be AWESOME!" Pala said.

"You bet! I think you'll be a good fit with me." Rumble said.

Ba-dump Tex thought to himself again.

"Oh yeah, we're going to have AWESOME happen." Pala said.

"I hear that." Rumble said.

Author's Note:

Yes, the bit with Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle was on purpose. I know how grammer works guys, I did that on purpose for a bit of a one-off gag okay?