• Published 24th Sep 2012
  • 555 Views, 2 Comments

The Journal of a Los Pegasus Firefighter - Kiniro



The day by day journal of pony new to the fire brigade writing his thoughts as time passes

  • ...
 2
 555

March 29th

March 29th

So after a mostly uneventful night, at my choice to ignore the nightlife. I spent the night at a local Inn that gave a discount rate for firefighters. Admittedly the place wasn't the fanciest, but it sure wasn't the worst I've seen. But the Inn Keeper, was a looker, she was a very cute looking pony, purple eyes, dark purple mane, and a light red coat. She had flirted with me a little bit when I arrived, and we stayed up talking about the city and what I was to expect here. She also was very excited that I was new to the Fire-Brigade, I had to stretch the truth a bit. I'm sure she wouldn't have talked to me otherwise if she knew I was just fresh out of the Academy. But she insisted that on my days off I come visit her, and said "Who knows what can happen." I wonder what she means by that... Maybe next time I get some time off, I'll find out. Either way it be nice to make a friend who's a local out here.

Anyway, I'm here at the station a little early this morning waiting for my new crew to arrive. It looks like they had just gone out on call. Man just missed it! I wonder if they are out fighting a big fire, or if they are rescuing ponies from some hazard. I could always ask them when they get back. But would asking them make me look bad? Considering I'm new. Maybe I should just let them mention it later in passing then ask questions. I never felt so excited and nervous all together at once. The word anxious comes to mind a lot here. I really wonder what type of crew I'm expecting, considering the fire station is relatively small from the looks of it. But they have another fire wagon here... sitting in the bay. But the entire crew is gone.

I hear the siren of a fire wagon coming this way! Maybe its them! I better put this away in case they ask what this is all about. Hopefully they don't find this and think I'm a nerd or anything, if it is them.

-Red Spark