• Published 11th Jan 2023
  • 1,719 Views, 154 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Skylanders Spyro's Adventure - RainbowRaptorDash1



It is time for a magical journey of wonder and adventure with the Goofball Trio!

  • ...
2
 154
 1,719

Pirate Seas

Gill Grunt listened as Sonata taught his friends Bink's Brew.

"It's a great song." Sonata smiled.

"Wow, to think all that happened." Spyro awed before Master Eon appeared.

"What's wrong, Master E?" Mikey asked.

"Greetings, young friends. Your adventure now takes an unexpected twist to the Pirate Seas. Help the swashbuckling Jess LeGrand rescue her people from the loathsome Captain Dreadbeard and his vicious sea dog pirates. Adventure awaits, set sail to Plunder Island!" Master Eon explained as a ship showed up and stopped on the other dock with a ramp leading onto it.

"Alright, let's get going. Terrafin, you and Sonic Boom are coming with." Sonata said.

"Heh, sure thing." Terrafin chuckled.

"…I’m coming along too. I need to let off some steam." Gill Grunt admitted.

"Glad your willing to-" Sonata was about to said before Gill Grunt bumped into her.

"Your song is trash." Gill Grunt scoffed as Sonata kept quiet, knowing that it’ll take some time for him to change his opinion.

"Trig, we better go too so we can watch Gill Grunt." Spyro pointed out.

"Yeah." Trigger Happy agreed.

"Okay, everyone who's not going helps Hugo find the next piece of the Core!" Mikey said.

"Right, mate." Dino-Rang nodded as the group went onto the ship before setting sail.

As they sailed to their destination, Spyro spoke to Gill Grunt. "That was really uncalled for insulting her song, Gill."

"You believe that garbage of good-natured pirates?" Gill Grunt scoffed.

"It's a big universe, Gill. Anything is possible." Spyro pointed out.

"I'm not as easily trusting as you, Spyro." Gill Grunt said.

"If you knew who to trust, it wouldn't be trust." Spyro responded.

"Look alive, everyone! We're arriving!" Sonata called out as the ship soon stopped and docked as everyone got off.

"Thank you. Thank you guys for coming with me." Jess said in gratitude.

"No problem. Give us the situation report." Mikey replied.

"These pirates have invaded our town, and they’re making everyone play their stupid card game! But they cheat! And when you lose, they take you prisoner! They’ve captured everyone! Even my… my father! Please! I know Skylanders are truly great warriors. I’m sure you can defeat these pirates and save our town. I just hope we’re not too late!" Jess informed.

"Don't worry. We can handle it." Pinkie smiled as Sonata looked through some binoculars and spotted Shanks on the island.

"Huh?" Sonata gaped as she looked again and there wasn't anyone there. "Was that…?"

"Incoming red chompies!" Spyro shouted.

"Repel all boarders!" Mikey ordered.

"Nope, we gotta take the fight to them." Sonata pointed out.

"Who's up for a full frontal assault?!" Pinkie asked.

"I am!" Terrafin roared.

"Same here!" Gill Grunt added.

"Hold it! I don’t think force is gonna work the whole time here." Sonata said as Mikey looked through binoculars.

"There are multiple paths. If the three of us separate with teams, we may be able to strain their forces enough to drive them away." Mikey noticed.

"Okay. Terrafin and Stealth Elf will go with me. Gill Grunt, Sonic Boom, and Flameslinger will go with Mikey. Chop Chop, Trigger Happy, and Spyro will go with Pinkie." Sonata noted.

"Jess, is there a place we can meet up? A town square, a tavern... Someplace easy to find?" Pinkie asked.

"There is the mayor’s house, since that’s where my father lives." Jess answered.

"Okay. Everyone hit hard and fast. We meet up at The Mayor's House." Sonata declared.

"Got it." Mikey said as when the group landed, they made sure to cause enough noise.

"Skylanders! We're under attack! Sound the alarm!" A pirate called out as Seadog Skippers showed up, wielding cannons as more red chompies appeared with a Chompy Pod spawning them.

"Hey, it's that Gillman Skylander. Get the prisoner aboard!" Another pirate noticed.

"Gill." Sirena gasped.

"Get her to the ship!" The second pirate ordered as Sirena's tank was taken while she dropped the bracelet Gill Grunt gave to tell him she's close. Meanwhile, Sonata's team were hammering the pirates.

"Mirror Clones!" Sonata shouted as she made two mirror clones made of magic. "Tidal Slash!" Sonata and her two doubles roared as the triple attack knocked out a group of Seadog Skippers.

"It's feeding time!" Terrafin shouted, letting out his battle cry while throwing punches. He then growled as mini-sharks jumped out of the ground before burrowing back into it, then leapt out and latched onto a Seadog Skipper, biting the enemy. Stealth Elf jumped off her companion's shoulder and delivered a series of kicks. "Yeah, Dream Team!" Terrafin cheered as he offered a high-five to Stealth Elf, who high-fived her friend, having learned the Skylanders are the people she cares about. Suddenly, an explosion stunned the group and more enemies approached them.

"Last words?" A pirate chuckled before the next thing the trio saw was a mysterious swordsman cutting the enemies down with easy.

"Still needing me to save your hide, Sonnie." The swordsman said.

"Sonnie?" Sonata gasped.

"There's a ship docked not far from here. Take it." The swordsman informed as he pulled a compass out and gave it to Sonata before she realized who it was.

"SHANKS, WAIT!!!" Sonata called out as the man was already gone.

"Mistress, was that a Master-Level Foot Ninja?" Stealth Elf asked.

"No... Just a good friend." Sonata answered.

"Let's check that ship out he mentioned." Terrafin said as Stealth Elf noticed Sonata's state.

"Let's just scout it right now." Stealth Elf urged as Sonata agreed before the trio went off.

Meanwhile, Mikey's team were on a warpath on the pirates.

"Keep up the pressure, boys!" Mikey whooped before Sonic Boom cleared her throat. "Sorry, heat of the moment."

Gill found the bracelet and immediately recognized it before he growled in fury.

"Remember the plan, Gill. Get to the mayor's house and meet up with the others." Flameslinger reminded.

"...Fine." Gill Grunt snarled as the four soon found themselves in Shipwright's square before encountering a canine pirate with a trident right hand, and there was a encaged villager behind him.

"Let him go!" Mikey declared.

"The name's Fangs. You want this land lubber? Har-har-har. But I's a sporting type, I is. Tell ya what, if one of you can beat me at Pirate Cards, I'll let the landlubber go and leave this town. *Brings out an hourglass* Just try to match the cards before time runs out! But be warned, I've never lost with me Anchor Deck!" Fangs laughed as the hourglass was for 55 seconds as Fangs brought out 6 unknown cards.

"I'll handle this." Flameslinger volunteered.

"You sure?" Mikey asked.

"Of course. I know this game." Flameslinger assured as it didn't take long for him to win since there were two map cards, two sword cards and two schooner cards. "All without removing my blindfold."

"Argh, walk the plank, ye yellow-bellied landlubber! Me reputation is ruined!" Fangs growled before running off, leaving behind a key as he escaped.

"You okay?" Mikey checked while using the key to unlock the cage and opened it as the villager came out, revealed to be a shipwright/ship master.

"I am, thank you! I’ve never really been good at cards. I tried to get rid of these rotten pirates, but I ended up in here!" The shipwright said.

"Find shelter. We're already dealing with them." Mikey informed.

"Maybe you can rescue Mayor LeGrande... he's being held captive in the Mayor's estate at the top of the hill!" The shipwright added.

"That's the plan." Sonic Boom nodded as Mikey and his group kept moving forward.

With Pinkie's group, they were being as subtle as a freight train.

"Burning Bone Ball!" Pinkie shouted as she and her group were fighting against Seadog Pirates, Seadog Skippers, red chompies and Captain K9s.

"Dive, my loyal friend! Dive!" Chop Chop while riding Spyro as the dragon swooped down with the skeleton cutting down his enemies.

"Spyro, drop the Trigger Bomb!" Pinkie ordered as Trigger Happy was held by Spyro like a bomb.

"Bombs away!" Spyro roared before dropping Trigger Happy into free fall as he fired the enemies.

"Keep up the carnage! We're reaching the mayor's house!" Pinkie informed while whacking enemies with her flail as the four kept charging forward before encountering a pirate with the mayor, encaged behind him. "Let him go!"

"I'm Bandit. Come for the Mayor, have ye? Me crew and I are the best at cards, but you can try ye luck if ye wish. If I win, you and yer friends have to stay in this cage forever. And if ye win... well hehe, that ain't gonna happen. No one can beat me Cannon Deck! Har har har!" Bandit laughed as he brought out an hourglass with enough sand for a minute before he dealt out 9 unknown cards.

"Easy." Pinkie smirked as she flipped the top right and middle right cards, getting green cards with black-bearded pirates on them as the hourglass suddenly got eight more seconds. It wasn't hard for Pinkie to win the game since she got the middle left and bottom left, getting a map and a skull wearing a jester’s hat as the top left card flipped by itself, revealing a map. The other cards were two cannons and two hats. "Game, set... Match!"

"Arrrrrgh! You musta been cheatin! Wish I’d thoughtta that. No matter! I got what I came fer. So long, lubber!" Bandit growled as he ran off, leaving a key behind.

"Talk about a sore loser." Pinkie scoffed.

"You okay, sir?" Spyro asked while Pinkie unlocked the cage with the key as Mayor LeGrand got out.

"Oh, yes I am, and thank you for saving me! I’ve been in that cage for days! But that’s not the worst of it! Those nasty pirates have stolen all our town treasure! They’re going to load it onto their ship and take it to their island fortress! You must stop them!" Mayor LeGrand requested as Mikey’s group showed up, having gotten Terrafin’s Soul Gem on the way here.

"All the ships are destroyed. We can't follow them." Mikey groaned.

"Look!" Trigger Happy called out as a ship with the Skylander's Jolly Roger came into view.

"Hey guys, say hello to my new ship!" Sonata smiled.

"And there’s still some left packing the treasure on their Captain’s ship." Spyro pointed out while in the air.

"That’s right, but first you’ve got to get past the pirate guarding the drawbridge!" Mayor LeGrand confirmed.

"Leave that to us! Just get to us as fast as you can and don't get hit! MAN THE CANNONS!" Sonata shouted.

"Wait! I don’t think that’ll work!" Pinkie responded.

"I’m afraid she’s right. The drawbridge is completely cannonball-proof." Mayor LeGrand nodded.

"Maybe there's a key." Mikey noted.

"There is! It's not far from where you are!" A female voice informed.

"Sirena!" Gill Grunt gasped as he saw his mermaid girlfriend.

"Don't worry, we managed to free her." Sonata assured.

"Let's get the key!" Pinkie urged as the group moved downhill and encountered a pirate guarding the drawbridge.

"Keep away from my Griffon Love!" Terrafin growled as he fired the cannon and the pirates were propelled away. But there was one pirate left, and it didn't look like he could be forced to move away from the bridge as Terrafin prepared to fire again. "Fire Stealth Elf!"

"Hold on, let me handle this guy. Lower the drawbridge, now!" Sonata ordered.

"Chance be me name, and ye be too late matey! We be making off with the treasure. But fair is fair... if you can beat me Pirate Curse Deck, I'll allow ye and yer friends to pass." Chance offered before bringing out an hourglass with enough sand for a minute and 20 seconds as he dealt out 12 unknown cards.

"Please, I've played this before." Sonata smirked as she flipped the top left card and the top middle-right card, getting two Booty cards. Then she flipped the center middle-right and the right card, getting a two green cards with two-bearded pirate as ten more seconds were added to the hourglass. Sonata flipped the bottom left and the top middle-left cards, getting two Compass cards as she flipped the two bottom middle cards, getting two Ghost Ship cards. There were four cards left as she flipped the center middle-left card and the bottom right cards, getting two Hat cards as the remaining two cards flipped on their own, revealing the two Pirate Curse Cards as Sonata won, being glad she didn't get those two cards. "Winner, me."

"ARGH! Hoist the black flag, I'm settin' sail!" Chance growled before he left behind a key as he ran off, escaping.

"Okay, people! We got pirates to chase! All hands on deck!" Sonata ordered.

"Wait, how about your ship sneaks up on the captain's ship from behind with half of the us, and the other half gets to him on foot?" Pinkie planned.

"Could work. Alright, but I saw their island fortress. If we can't get them here, we won't be able to sneak around there." Sonata noted.

"I'm sure we'll find another way if that happens." Mikey assured.

"Just try!" Sonata said.

"If that's okay, I'll be going with Gill here." Sirena volunteered.

"Uh, this is dangerous Skylander work. Maybe you could wait with us where it's safe." Sonata pointed out.

"She does have a point." Stealth Elf agreed.

"But I can't be on the sidelines the whole time, I want to actually help my friends and those I care about." Sirena urged.

"Sorry, civilian safety is top priority." Terrafin apologize.

"I can't just do nothing!" Sirena said.

"Majority vote." Sonata responded.

"KEEP HER SAFE!" Gill Grunt shouted as he went with Mikey as the turtle's party charged through to get to the captain.

"Batter up!" Mikey quipped as he swung his hammer with the attack decimating a Chompy Pod along with some red chompies. Gill Grunt kept firing on a warpath as his harpoons managed to hit some Seadog Skippers.

"FREEDOM! FREEDOM!" Trigger Happy laughed while shooting as his coin bullets hit the enemies. There were two bridges, one that was the quickest way was broken, and the other was blocked by a stone gate, which is guarded by a sole pirate that looked like he couldn't be forced.

"Why don't ya lower the gate?" Mikey said.

"It's Woof, and yer doom be at hand, ye salty swab! No one gets past this gate unless ye can beat Mermaid Deck! Har-har-har..." Woof laughed before bringing out an hourglass with enough time for one and a half minutes as he dealt 15 unknown cards. Mikey beat the game easily with a smirk as there were two Schooner Cards, two Ghost Ship Cards, one Wild Card, two Blackbeard Cards, two Pirate Curse Cards, which Mikey managed to avoid having both flipped at once, two green cards of a no-bearded skull with a red durag and a black eyepatch, giving 12 more seconds to the hourglass, two blue cards with Eye machines one them, which briefly revealed the cards for a second, and two Sword Cards. "Checkmate!"

"Gangway, ye scurvy-infested blowfish!" Woof urged before running off, escaping as the gate lowered, revealing a Chompy Pod ahead.

"Time for Tornado Blast!" Mikey quipped while grabbing Gill and Trigger.

"Huh?" Gill Grunt asked in confusion.

"I spin, you two shoot." Mikey explained as Trigger laughed in excitement at that. Mikey spun as the duo fired at their enemies.

"I love this!" Trigger Happy whooped while Gill Grunt said nothing as he blasted his Power Hose. Mikey stopped when the enemies were defeated.

"Okay, boys. Let's get going!" Mikey urged as the group advanced before encountering a pirate guarding another raised gate.

"Move!" Gill Grunt growled.

"I be Doggerts, and ye will never get to Captain Dreadbeard! Never says I! Well, unless ye get past me Lookout Deck! Then I’ll let ye and yer friends go." Doggerts dared before bringing out an hourglass with enough sand for one minute and 45 seconds as he dealt out 18 unknown cards. Mikey got it done easily as there were two green cards with Jess LeGrand on them that added 14 more seconds to the hourglass, two Sword Cards, two Map Cards, two Booty Cards, two Pirate Curse Cards, which Mikey avoided, two Schooner Cards, two Twobeard Cards, two Compass Cards, and two Peekyboo Cards, showing Mikey a quick glimpse of the cards.

"Done." Mikey smirked.

"You'll meet the rope's end for that, ye scallywag!" Doggerts snarled before fleeing in escape as the gate lowered, revealing Chompy Pods, Seadog Pirates and Skippers up ahead.

"We don't have time for this! Stone Wave!" Mikey shouted as the attack knocked away the Seadogs and uprooted the Chompy Pods. "Let's get to the others and fast!" Mikey said while running before the winds suddenly grew harsh. "Is this a tornado?"

"No, it's Warnado." Gill Grunt realized as a small tornado appeared before it faded, revealing a small blue turtle.

"I feel conflicted in this situation." Mikey admitted.

"Don't let Warnado's appearance fool you." Gill Grunt warned as Warnado threw a tornado at the trio.

"Yikes!" Mikey yelped as the trio scattered.

"Keep him off balance. He can't hit us all at once." Gill Grunt said as the three charged at him from all three sides, but Warnado tucked into his shell and spun rapidly, knocking the trio back. "Oh right, forgot that spin attack is one of his basic moves."

Warnado popped his head and limbs out of his shell, not dizzy in the slightest.

"Guys, attack him and get him into his shell. I have an idea to snap him back into his senses." Mikey noted.

"Heehee! Okay!" Trigger Happy snickered.

"I hope you know what you're doin'." Gill Grunt said as he and Trigger Happy managed to get Warnado into his shell. When he came out, Mikey whacked him with his hammer.

Warnado spun around and hit walls, snapping him out of his trance. "Guh... why do I feel like I was standing still?"

"No time. Pirates attacking, need reinforcement. You in?" Mikey offered.

"Got it-Whoa... Better get moving fast." Warnado groaned dizzily.

"Forgot about that. Standing still can make Warnado dizzy." Gill Grunt realized with a facepalm as the group soon arrived at Sonata's new ship. "Sirena..."

Siren slapped Gill Grunt hard. "You owe Sonata an apology even if she's a pirate!" Sirena scolded as Gill Grunt got silent at that, but it was in shock before Mikey, Trigger Happy and Warnado got off and encountered Dreadbeard.

"Found ya! Now get outta here!" Mikey ordered.

"Yo ho! Ye want me to leave, eh? Harrrrr-harrrrr. Well, I have been achin' to play me a good card game. If ye can beat me at Pirate Cards, I'll leave ye be. But I have the best deck of all, me Skull Deck!" Dreadbeard laughed before bringing out an hourglass with enough sand for 2 minutes as he dealt 21 unknown cards. Mikey beat him with ease as there were two Twobeard Cards, two Map Cards, two Hat Cards, two Nobeard Cards, two Schooner Cards, two Cannon Cards, two Peekyboo Cards, a Wild Card, which didn't help Mikey much as he flipped a Pirate Curse Card after flipping the Wild Card, getting the other Pirate Curse Card as the remaining cards were switched all over the place, two Sword Cards and two Booty Cards as Mikey won.

"I'll be on my way." Mikey quipped.

"Shiver me whiskers! I said I'd leave if ye beat me, but I didn't say I'd leave empty-handed! Not only did I steal all the town's treasure, but I got a special prize from the Mayor to boot! HAR HAR HAR!" Dreadbeard boasted while getting onto his ship as the trio saw Jess trapped in a cage.

"HELP!! They have me!" Jess cried out with Dreadbeard laughing as he and his ship sailed away, escaping with the treasure and captive.

"Jess! ALL HANDS, MAN YOUR STATIONS! AFTER THAT SHIP!" Sonata ordered.

"Wait! We might need backup!" Pinkie pointed out.

"Yeah, we gotta find the shipwright and let the Mayor know about this." Mikey agreed.

"Good point! Spyro, take to the sky and follow them!" Sonata said.

"Got it!" Spyro responded before taking off in flight as the others raced back to the mayor.

Later, the shipwright were working on the two ships as the group explained what happened to the Mayor. "Jess? My daughter? Captured? Oh no! Those pirates are a dangerous lot! We must save her! Where could they have taken her?"

"I found a map to their fortress. It's not far." Sonata noted.

"Sonata's right, they hide out at Plunder Island. I'll take all of you there! The new cannons are installed and ready to shoot some pirate booty! Let's get moving!" The shipwright confirmed as soon, everyone was sailing to Plunder Island.

"So, what are you going to name your ship?" Mikey asked.

"Sky Savior." Sonata answered.

"Nice!" Pinkie smiled.

"There it is! Plunder Island straight ahead!" The shipwright called out before the two ships dodged a cannonball as they saw a cannon at the top of the fortress. "We'll have to keep moving to avoid cannon fire from the main fortress! Some of us can help man the side guns, let us know when you want us to fire! Once all the towers and ships are destroyed, we can dock at that pier, then we'll invade the main fortress!"

Spyro landed aboard the Sky Savior. "Guys, we got enemies in coming!"

Many pirates grabbed room and swung aboard. "PREPARE TO REPEAL ALL BOARDERS!" Sonata ordered with everyone fighting as the pirates boarded their ship.

"Hey Terrafin, you take the plunge?" Pinkie asked while fighting.

"Sonata, marry me and Sonic Boom!" Terrafin requested.

"What?! Right now?!" Sonata asked in shock while fighting pirates.

"Do it!" Sonic Boom urged while fighting as Sonata couldn't believe the situation she was in, but decided to do it anyway.

"Dearly beloveds, we are gathered here to day to join Terrafin of the Earth Element with Sonic Boom of the Air Element in Holy Matrimony!" Sonata announced as she jumped onto the guard railing and was fighting pirates.

"Do you, Sonic Boom, take me as your lawfully wedded husband. In sickness and in health, till death do us part?" Terrafin asked while tango fighting with Sonic Boom.

"I do!" Sonic Boom answered while the other Skylanders fought the pirates and watching the ceremony as she was tango fighting with Terrafin. "And do you, Terrafin, take me as your lawfully wedded wife. In sickness and in health, till death do us part?"

"I do!" Terrafin confirmed.

"Sonata!" Terrafin and Sonic Boom called out.

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the-*Dodges attack* Whoa! You may ki-*Dodges another attack* Yikes! JUST KISS!!!" Sonata shouted as the newly weds kissed happily in the middle of the carnage.

"That's the last one!" Flameslinger said as he nailed the last pirate.

"Agreed, now let's take care of the ships and towers!" Stealth Elf added.

"Mikey, move us into firing position! Pinkie, check down below for more a cannon balls!" Sonata ordered.

"Got it!" Mikey responded.

"Okie-dokie-lokie!" Pinkie smiled while everyone scrambled to dealing damage to the fortress as more cannons on the main fortress appeared, firing more cannonballs.

"Keep firing, but check your fire! Try not to hit Jess!" Sonata said.

"Don't worry, Jess is at the main fortress." Spyro assured as the ships keep firing until the walls were nothing but rubble

"Okay people, let's take the fight to them!" Sonata said as she combined blades.

"Actually... Two of us should head in there." Gill Grunt suggested.

"How come?" Sonata asked.

"Think about it, there could only be Dreadbeard and Jess in that fortress." Gill Grunt explained.

"Yeah, I guess you have a point. Okay, you take Stealth Elf and land. Rest of us will stay and provide support." Sonata admitted.

"Understood." Stealth Elf nodded as she and Gill Grunt got to the fortress and watched for trouble. The two Skylanders soon got to the other end of the fortress and onto a hill, finding Dreadbeard and an encaged Jess.

"Let her go." Gill Grunt ordered.

"You and yer friends beat me once, ye hornswoggle, but now ye toughest challenge lies dead ahead. If ye want her back... you'll need to beat me Poop Deck!" Dreadbeard challenged.

"Goodnight everybody!" Sonata quipped from a distance while Dreadbeard brought out an hourglass with enough time for 2 minutes and 10 seconds as he dealt out 24 unknown cards. Stealth Elf beat Deardbeard easily as there were two Compass Cards, two blue cards with an hourglass known as Sand of Time, which added 30 seconds to the hourglass, two Sword Cards, two Shebeard Cards, two Wild Cards, two Schooner Cards, two Map Cards, two Peekyboo Cards, two blue cards with Master Eon a Navy Captain’s hat, which helped Stealth Elf as that removed the two Pirate Curse Cards, two Hat Cards and two Cannon Cards.

"Winner." Stealth Elf scoffed.

"All right, you and yer friends are Legends indeed. Take the lass, but you haven’t heard the last of Captain Dreadbeard!" Dreadbeard vowed as he ran off and dove into the ocean, escaping while he left behind a key, which Stealth Elf used to unlock Jess' cage.

"Let's get you home." Stealth Elf said.

"Oh I just knew it! You and all of your friends are amazing! Our town is grateful to all of you… and so am I." Jess smiled in gratitude as everyone when back to the town before the Goofball Trio and Skylanders headed back. As the Skylanders headed back to the core, Pinkie came out of the haul with an eye patch, a hat, and several bottles in her hands.

"Ahoy, mateys! I Shanghaied us some hardy Sake!" Pinkie growled as most of the group stifled their snickers.

"Pinkie, that's stereotyping right there." Sonata pointed out as Pinkie opened a bottle but found it empty.

"Arrgh, irony be a harsh mistress." Pinkie groaned as no one knew that while she was in the haul, a special egg fell into Pinkie's hair. Later, Sonata was training when Gill Grunt walked up to her with Sirena.

"You owe something to Sonata." Sirena said as Gill Grunt sighed at that.

"I'm sorry." Gill Grunt apologized as Sonata heard and briefly paused at that. "I'm sorry for everything I said. There really are good pirates." Gill Grunt explained while Sonata kept training as she heard that. "And I'm sorry for insulting your song." Gill Grunt added as Sonata then stopped. "I'm sorry for everything."

"It's okay. You have every right to be mad." Sonata said, leaving Gill Grunt surprised. "We have more important things to worry about then old grudges and regrets."

"Thanks." Gill Grunt responded in gratitude.

"Thanks again for the rescue, Sonata." Sirena smiled.

"No problem, Sirena." Sonata replied.

"But this isn't the only reason I'm here." Sirena added.

"How come?" Gill Grunt asked.

"I want to help you and the others. I can't just stand by while all of you are risking your lives!" Sirena explained.

"Absolutely not... Until you can train for it." Gill Grunt denied, making Sirena pout with her cheeks puffed as Sonata giggled at the watery couple.

Author's Note:

Next Time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

Treetop Terrace