• Published 11th Jan 2023
  • 1,719 Views, 154 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Skylanders Spyro's Adventure - RainbowRaptorDash1



It is time for a magical journey of wonder and adventure with the Goofball Trio!

  • ...
2
 154
 1,719

Empire of Ice

Sonata unveiled her great surprise; A Skylander Jolly Roger. "Well, how does it look, guys?"

"Whoa! Awesome!" Mikey smiled.

"So colorful!" Pinkie awed in amazement.

"I made to symbolize our fight against Kaos and his forces. The red background represents our determination against him, the dragon skull shows our strength, the swords shows our ferocity and courage, and inside the eyes are each symbol of your respective elements." Sonata explained as all the Skylanders were impressed... Except for Gill Grunt.

"Amazing seam work, Mistress." Stealth Elf complimented as Gill Grunt only scoffed and turned away.

"What's his problem?" Mikey asked.

"I'll explain later." Terrafin answered.

"Guys, Hugo said it'll take some time to find the nest Eternal Source." Pinkie informed as Master Eon appeared.

"Master Eon!" The Skylanders gasped.

"What's wrong, sir?" Mikey said.

"Greetings, young friends. Haldor, the Great Northern Wizard needs your help. You must go with him at once to save his village of Vindlevale, which is locked in the icy grip of endless winter by the evil ice ogres. Hurry, the Empire of Ice awaits!" Master Eon explained before something then arose from the body water on the island, revealed to be a building of ice with a ramp leading up to the tower.

"You can count on us!" Mikey assured.

"Also, great looking flag." Master Eon noticed.

"Thanks." Sonata smiled.

"I’m comin’ along this time." Slam Bam said.

"Please." Wham-Shell requested in exhaustion.

"Okay, you're in. Terrafin, Sonic Boom... How about a mission for the happy couple?" Pinkie offered.

"Sorry guys, my kids wanna play right now." Sonic Boom apologized.

"Heh, guess I’ll go in Terra’s place again." Prism Break noted.

"And I in Sonic Boom's place." Lightning Rod added.

"Guess that lets Whirl have some time with Zap." Sonata smirked as Whirlwind and Zap blushed at that.

"Okay, Spyro and Boomer will come, too. Everyone else, find any clues about the other Eternal Sources." Mikey said as Pinkie finished tying their flag.

"Let's go." Pinkie declared.

"Actually, I think I know a faster way, and it has to do with that ice building." Slam Bam noticed as everyone saw what he was taking about.

"When in Rome..." Sonata shrugged.

"Charge!" Pinkie shouted as the group went to the water before they crossed the water onto the ice building and saw a door into it.

"Wow, for ice it's not really that cold." Sonata noticed.

"Is that what you three think of all ice?" Slam Bam asked.

"Not really, but why isn't it cold?" Pinkie responded with her own question.

"The ice in Skylands is cold enough to be like normal ice, but has properties that alter it. Like allowing cold blooded creatures like me able to go without hibernating." Spyro explained.

"Man, Karai is gonna be so jealous of the reptiles here." Sonata giggled as everyone got into the tower before the structure started to rumble.

"What's going on?!" Pinkie asked.

"It's going to explode!" Mikey exclaimed as he whimpered, then Pinkie, finally Sonata. But then the tower suddenly took off like a rocket and flew away into the sky with the others in it while Mikey screamed his normal scream as they flew.

"This is fastest?" Mikey questioned.

"Yep." Slam Bam answered as Stealth Elf looked outside.

"Approaching destination, now." Stealth Elf informed as the tower soon landed gently at where the group was headed to.

"I think my lunch is coming up." Sonata groaned as she was about to lose her lunch, but then swallowed it back down. "No, I gotta keep it together."

"Let's get moving everyone." Mikey said.

"Okay." Prism Break responded as everyone jumped out and saw the whole situation.

"Whoa…" The Goofball Trio awed before the group suddenly heard a crazy laughing noise.

"I know that crazy cackle anywhere!" Spyro recognized before a wizard appeared.

"Skylanders! Oh thank the good Wa-hoos ya’ came! Brr! And you all came just in time! Name’s Haldor." Haldor introduced himself.

"Give us the 411, Haldor. What's the damage?" Mikey asked.

"Can you believe this here icy wasteland used to be a sunny paradise? Flowers and grass, and the nicest weather you ever did see." Haldor said.

"Yeah, it's kinda hard to believe." Pinkie admitted.

"Yeah, I know! Sounds great, and it was... until those ugly, stacked-eyed, noodle-necked Ice Ogres moved in and changed everything!" Haldor growled.

"I think we can take them." Pinkie said

"Friend Pinkie is right. We will defeat them with ease!" Chop Chop agreed.

"But what happened?" Slam Bam asked before Haldor pointed at a giant wall.

"First, they built a giant wall that blocked the warm sun, locking this place in an endless WINTER! Then, they started marching all over, like they own the place! And THAT'S when the snowball fights started." Haldor explained.

"What about friend, Trigger Happy? Did you see him anywhere here?!" Spyro asked.

"He'd be pretty small, carrying two guns, has an expression that looks like he's about as sharp as a bowling ball." Slam Bam described.

"Sorry, don't have a clue about that. But those Ice Ogres messed with the wrong wizard! Wha-hoo haha! They surely did! Cuz I have plan! Follow me!" Haldor said.

"Lead the way. Slam, wanna do the honor of carrying our flag?" Pinkie asked.

"Don't worry, already attaching the flag to a stick right now." Sonata responded.

"Good call." Pinkie smiled as the group followed Haldor for a bit, then found a broken down catapult.

"Ain’t she a beauty? The ULTIMATE snowball launcher!" Haldor declared as nobody said a word. "Sure, she’s a bit of a fixer-upper, but once she’s all put together, I’ll never lose a SNOWBALL FIGHT AGAIN!"

"Right... Let's get this fixed up. Everyone split up and get parts to repair this. I want teams of four on each end. No man enters the danger zone solo." Mikey said.

"And careful walking on this ice now. It’s slippery!" Haldor pointed out as he then vanished.

"I just realized we have to get to the catapult on the other side first." Sonata facepalmed.

"No matter. We're an unstoppable army because we believe in our friendship. Right, guys?" Flameslinger said as the Goofball Trio giggled/chuckled in agreement with that while Stealth Elf blushed at what Flameslinger said.

"Indeed, my friend. As long as we stand tall and proud, our enemies shall always fall. What say you, my friends?!" Lightning Rod called out.

"LET'S GO!" Slam Bam declared as everyone thundered at their enemies like a bulldozer. Ice blocks suddenly bursted, revealing small blue two-legged enemies with blue flames on the top of their heads known as Frozen Fiends. There were close cases, dodging frostbite, and going across slippery frozen ground.

"You wanna do this, Slam?" Mikey asked while readying his hammer.

"Yes, I do!" Slam bam answered in excitement.

"Then let’s go!" Sonata said.

"Slam, I need ice balls!" Pinkie requested as Frozen Fiends were incoming. Slam Bam gave Pinkie what she asked. "Skeletal Grip! Time for cannonballs!"

Everyone loaded Pinkie's skeleton hands and she threw them like cannon balls

"Spyro, I am loving these guys!" Slam Bam smiled.

"Hehe, it’s like they’re throwing a party-Watch out!" Spyro yelped as he breathed a fireball upwards, destroying a snowball projectile, seeing a cyclops with a big left arm and a small right arm, known as a Chucker, wearing a red with white fluff and throwing snowballs.

"Here's a headache for you!" Mikey yelled as he threw his hammer and it nailed the Chucker square in the face.

"That'll hurt!" Prism Break winced.

"Ooh! More than few broken teeth!" Boomer added.

"Less yapping, more fighting." Sonata pointed out before summoning her mirror copy as more Frozen Fiends appeared. "Tidal Slash!" Sonata shouted as she and her magic reflection attacked the Frozen Fiends before she and Slam Bam noticed an orange circle behind the group. "At the same time?"

"You water, I freeze." Slam Bam responded as the two went toward the orange circle, only to find themselves teleported into a maze.

"That was unexpected. Where are we?" Sonata asked.

"No idea, but we should find a way before to the others." Slam Bam shrugged.

"Right behind you." Sonata agreed as the duo ran through the maze as fast as possible while they found a treasure chest and Slam Bam's soul gem on the way before finding the switch to open the exit. "There's a teleporter."

"Maybe this'll take us back to the others." Slam Bam noted.

"Let's find out." Sonata said as the duo jumped and teleported back to the others.

"Mistress!" Stealth Elf gasped.

"What happened?" Pinkie asked.

"We were in a weird maze, but scored some treasure." Sonata explained.

"Even found my Soul Gem in there." Slam Bam added.

"How about helping us!" Boomer pointed out while throwing dynamites as the group were fighting Frozen Fiends before an Ice Ogre showed up.

"Water..." Sonata started, readying a water attack.

"Plus ice..." Slam Bam continued, readying an ice attack as fire started swirling around the Ice Ogre’s magic staff.

"Equals freeze!" The duo shouted as they imprisoned the Ice Ogre in ice.

"Not a bad sculpture." Sonata smirked.

"Heh, thanks. Now let’s get going." Slam Bam added as the then encountered Haldor.

"Haldor, are you okay?" Sonata asked.

"Wha-hoo! I found this here key! Heh! Looks like you all found it too! And it looks like these bozos are defending it so watch out!" Haldor informed as everyone then heard the crazy laughter again.

"I know that crazy cackle anywhere!" Spyro noticed.

"Hey, guys!" A voice called out before a gremlin appeared as everyone readied for a fight.

"Trigg! You need to listen to me-" Spyro tried to say before Trigger Happy belched loudly. "I... guess you’re kinda the same either way." Spyro shrugged as Trigger Happy ran up and hugged his friends, extremely happy they're alive.

"We're happy you're okay too, psycho." Stealth Elf giggled.

"Guess we don’t have to fight all of ‘em." Pinkie smiled.

"Hey Spyro, who are they?" Trigger Happy asked.

"Friends who are here to help." Spyro answered.

"Name’s Pinkie Pie." Pinkie introduced herself.

"I'm Mikey and she's Sonata." Mikey added.

"Hi." Sonata greeted.

"Nice to meet ya!" Trigger smiled.

"Boomer, you don't mind Trigger giving us more Tech power?" Mikey asked.

"More bang to the boom!" Boomer laughed.

"Then let's roll!" Mikey declared.

"Hahahahahaha! No gold, no glory!" Trigger Happy let out his battle cry before running off.

"Follow that... Whatever he is." Pinkie tried to say.

"Trigg’s a gremlin." Spyro explained.

"Follow that gremlin... And don't get him wet." Pinkie said as everyone followed Trigger Happy's path of carnage. They soon encounter Furyclops with red hats with white stripes and fluff wielding axes guarding the key alongside Chuckers.

"This will be quick." Mikey smirked while twirling his hammer before the Furyclops started spinning as Mikey attacked, only for his hammer to be deflected. "Huh?!"

"Wait for them to stop, then attack." Flameslinger informed as of when the Furyclops stopped spinning, they became dizzy.

"Perfect." Mikey smiled as he swung hard and the cyclops sore into the air.

"Heeheehee, target practice." Trigger Happy chuckled as he aimed his guns at the Furyclops and Chuckers. "Peace out!" Trigger Happy shouted as he shot and nailed every one of them.

"Nice shooting, Tex." Mikey quipped as Trigger Happy blew the smoke from his guns and Sonata grabbed the key.

"Wha-Hoo! That their key should open that their gate. Then I’ll show you my masterful plan of mastery!" Haldor explained while pointing at a gate across icy terrain.

"Lead the way." Sonata said as the group got across the ice and unlocked the gate before opening it, finding some catapult parts in front of them.

"What happened here?" Pinkie asked.

"Let’s find out." Mikey said as he grabbed the parts. The group went a bit farther before seeing a pile of catapult parts.

"Machine parts?" Boomer noticed.

"Wa-Hoo!!! We only need a few more parts to fix this old catapult and show those Ice Ogre so and so’s a thing or three!" Haldor whooped.

"Okay people, we're going to split up and get those parts. I want teams of three on each end. Three teams to get the parts, one to stay here and guard this position. No man enters the danger zone solo. Understood?" Mikey said.

"Right!" The group responded.

"Sonata, take Spyro and Flameslinger and go down the middle path. Pinkie, take Stealth Elf and Boomer and go down the left. Trigger Happy and Prism Break will go down the right with me. Everyone else guard this from the enemies." Mikey listed as Haldor looked at the wall.

"Aw cripes, one o’ then parts are probably over in that battlefield area. Dad-burn Cyclops territory. I should warn ya, they use real artillery shells instead of snowballs!" Haldor informed.

"Haha! Blow up wall real good!" Boomer laughed.

"Chop, you and your team hold this position but find shelter when they fire. Move it, people!" Mikey shouted as Boomer shattered the wall with a bomb.

"Stealth, I don't have to order you to listen to my friends right?" Sonata asked as Stealth Elf shook her head, saying no. "Good."

"Come on, Stealthy!" Pinkie urged.

"Understood." Stealth Elf responded as interestingly enough, Pinkie handed her team a pair of snowboards and safety gear.

"Let's ride!" Pinkie smiled as the group started moving. "This is fun!"

The three broke through some barriers as they lured the enemy’s fire to destroy the other barriers.

"Now this is awesome! Right, Stealth?!" Boomer cheered.

"How can you two enjoy this?!" Stealth Elf asked.

"Saving the world can be fun if you figure out how to make it like that way." Pinkie answered as the trio fought Frozen Fiends, Ice Ogres and Chuckers. "Follow us, boys!"

The monsters tried to chase after them, but tripped and started sliding out of control.

"Guys, road block up ahead!" Stealth Elf informed.

"Huh?" Pinkie and Boomer asked as Stealth Elf pointed to a villain ambush ahead.

"I see the part we need behind it." Pinkie noticed.

"Hahaha! It’s gonna be fun!" Boomer smiled before Pinkie grabbed the troll and threw him high above the road block as Boomer threw dynamite at the enemies.

"Mop up the rest, Stealthy!" Pinkie said as she threw Stealth Elf upwards before she sliced up the enemies and grabbed the part. "Got ya!"

"Alright, now let’s get back to the others!" Stealth Elf urged as the trio started head back to the catapult.

Meanwhile, Mikey's group charged forward at the enemies.

"Hey Trig, get ready to kiss the sky!" Mikey said as Trigger Happy laughed with a nod. "FORE!" Mikey shouted as he hit Trigger Happy above the enemy position.

"Terror from above!" Trigger Happy roared while shooting as the enemies scrambled for cover.

"Prism, hit them now!" Mikey called out.

"Right!" Prism Break as Mikey raised his hammer.

"Stone Wave!" Mikey shouted, sending out rumbling earth as Prism Break fired his beams before the turtle noticed the catapult parts. As Mikey grabbed the part, a Chucker grabbed him from behind.

"Let my friend go!" Trigger Happy roared as he fired at the Chucker and freed Mikey.

"Whew! Thanks, Trig. Wait, you shoot coins?" Mikey noticed.

"Yeah, but they're not legal currency. I tried." Trigger Happy informed.

"Oh." Mikey shrugged.

Sonata's group were pinned down by Chuckers in a maze.

"These guys are getting annoying!" Sonata growled.

"Not to mention we’re in an icy maze with holes." Spyro added.

"Sling, can you get a clear shot?" Sonata asked.

"I think so." Flameslinger answered.

"Spyro and I will draw their fire. You stay here and play Fire Sniper." Sonata said.

"Understood." Flameslinger nodded.

"And we’ll find the switch to the next teleporter." Spyro agreed as Flameslinger drew the Chuckers attention at him while his friends charged.

"Spyro, how hard is your skull?" Sonata asked.

"Pretty hard." Spryo answered as Sonata grabbed him and charged.

"BATTERING RAM!" Sonata shouted before she smashed Spyro's head through the line of enemies. They unknowingly also ran over a switch on the ground, opening the gate to another teleporter as a few enemies got up when Sonata pointed Spyro at them, cocking the dragon like a shotgun. "You really want to try that?" Sonata warned as the enemies went back down. "Thought so. Sling, all clear. You can come up now."

"Good." Flameslinger said as he raced up to his friends.

"Here's the teleporter. Let's go!" Sonata urged as the trio ran to the teleporter and found themselves in another icy hole-filled maze, but they saw the parts and a box and noticed cactuses, a switch for a gate that had the exit teleporter, but the maze didn’t have any inner walls.

"What now?" Spyro asked.

"Let’s get the parts and the box." Sonata answered.

"Agreed. Let's go!" Flameslinger nodded as the trio moved inside the maze, got the box, finding a Cossack hat inside it before they pressed the switch, unlocking the gate and got the parts.

"Good gravy, you did it! Now just come on back to the catapult! WAAAAA-HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Haldor cheered.

"Everyone in one piece?" Mikey asked as Sonata, Spyro and Flameslinger then teleported back to the others.

"My group is good." Sonata answered.

"A little banged up, but okay." Pinkie added.

"Wa-Hoo-Hoo-Hee-Hee-Hoo! We are back in business! Oooh we’re gonna give those Ice Ogres’ wall such a catapultin’! And you know what’s better than launching SNOWballs?" Haldor asked.

"Sling, you're the hero who fired on Kaos' flag. You want the honors, buddy?" Sonata offered.

"Very well." Flameslinger smiled.

"FIREBALLS!!" Haldor said, answering his own questions as the catapult then suddenly assembled itself completely, being a double catapult.

"That was impressive." Sonata noted as Flameslinger got onto the left side of the catapult, while Slam Bam got onto the right side, both ready to launch some fireballs.

"Let’s get this to the Ice Ogre Wall STAT!" Pinkie declared.

"Come on, people. Move it!" Mikey urged as the group soon got to the wall with the double catapult. "Load it up!" Mikey added as flaming spiked metal balls were put into the catapult launchers. "Fire!" Mikey shouted as Flameslinger and Slam Bam fired, damaging the wall before Ice Ogres and cyclops came out before firing artillery shells. "Spy, you and anyone else shoot those shells. Keep them from hitting our position."

"Got it!" Spyro responded as he and the others fired to prevent the shells from hitting.

"Fire the catapult again!" Mikey ordered as the two fired again, destroying part of the wall, that being the right end. "Keep hammering it! Fire some of us if you have to."

"Fire!" Trigger Happy laughed as the elf and yeti fired another round, destroying more of the wall.

"We can't hold out much longer!" Pinkie yelped.

"Getting close!" Slam Bam informed.

"Hit it again!" Mikey yelled as they fired more, destroying most of the wall, with one column left standing.

"One left." Chop Chop noticed.

"Take it out." Sonata ordered as Flameslinger and Slam Bam fired one more time, obliterating the wall as summer wind blew in, melting all the snow and freeing the village from eternal winter.

"WE WON!" Mikey cheered.

"HUZZAH!!!!! Hey, I haven’t said “Huzzah!” in years. It’s always been “Wa-Hoo!” But now that you’ve saved our valley and brought back Spring, it’s “Huzzah forever”! Ha ha, I can feel the air warmin’ up already. Now if you’ll excuse me, I am off to put on me swimmin’ trunks. Heh-heh!" Haldor chuckled before he vanished.

"Spyro, I think I'm going to like these three." Slam Bam smirked.

"Me, too!" Trigger Happy cackled.

"Hehe, they certainly make life like a party." Spyro agreed.

"Drinks are on us when we get back to the Core!" Pinkie said as everyone headed back to the Core.

"Sweet warmth." Sonata sighed in relief.

"Yeah…" Pinkie and Mikey agreed with relaxed smiles.

"So, how many of us are still missing?" Trigger Happy asked.

"It’s a lot to explain." Sonata said.

"The majority of Fire, Life, and Undead. Plus, a few others." Chop Chop listed.

"Yeah." Sonata confirmed.

"Doesn't matter. We'll defeat Kaos when we find the others." Mikey smiled as everyone cheered.

Author's Note:

Next Time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

Crystal Eye Castle