• Published 11th Jan 2023
  • 1,714 Views, 154 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Skylanders Spyro's Adventure - RainbowRaptorDash1



It is time for a magical journey of wonder and adventure with the Goofball Trio!

  • ...
2
 154
 1,714

Cadaverous Crypt

Pinkie came over to Sonata, who finished finding out who Burpy was.

"Okay, after careful research... I don't have the slightest clue about what this thing is." Sonata informed.

"Oh." Pinkie noted.

"But I can't help but feel something familiar, so I'll keep finding out after our next mission." Sonata added.

"Okay, that's fair." Pinkie shrugged.

"Anyway, let’s meet up with Mikey, T-Bone, Hugo and the others." Sonata said.

"Right behind you." Pinkie agreed as the four headed over to the others.

"I see. Do you know where to find the Skeleton Key?" Hugo asked.

"Well, yeah. Some zombie bullies borrowed it and never returned it yeah ha ha you know, like they do. But if we put our heads together I mean uh figuratively we could get it back no problem. *To Mikey* Whaddya say?" T-Bone responded.

"Who's coming with?" Mikey called out.

"I’m in, mon." Zook answered.

"I’m coming along." Warnado added.

"Same here." Voodood agreed.

"I shall accompany." Drill Sergeant volunteered.

"Me too." Wham-shell said.

"Bring it." Prism Break declared.

"We're ready, but everyone the Number 1 Rule of Zombies: Don't get bitten." Mikey pointed out.

"Well… seeing as how you did help me recover the rest of my body, I suppose I could help you out." T-Bone noted as Pinkie, Burpy, Inferno and Sonata showed up.

"We’re in." Pinkie nodded.

"You're bringing the baby?" T-Bone asked.

"He can stay with me, again." Sonic Boom said.

"Thanks, SB." Pinkie smiled.

"Don’t worry, we won’t be long." Sonata assured.

"CHECK! Let’s go! Tell ya the truth, I’ve been dying to get back to that crypt! Well, not actually DYING… but you get the picture…" T-Bone said as he opened the door.

"Okay, everyone stick together and don't panic." Mikey advised as the group followed T-Bone onto the staircase before the door closed behind them by itself.

"Just stay calm" Sonata reminded before the group soon came down a staircase of skeleton ribs as the reached the bottom and arrived at their location.

"Alrighty, the Skeleton Key is down here in this crypt somewhere. And don't you worry, I won't run out on ya this time." T-Bone said as Sonata withdrew her swords and readied herself for hand-to-hand combat.

"Hey, range attacks only. No close quarters." Mikey pointed out.

"You forget I have ranged attacks in this form too, Mikey." Sonata responded.

"Yeah and it's unstable without our weapons, remember?" Mikey said.

"Now isn't the time to worry about that, remember the Soul Gems? Sonata's is the reason she can fight with those gloves without her elemental powers going bonkers!" Pinkie replied.

"Alright, but don't get bit." Mikey requested.

"Don't worry. I won't." Sonata answered.

"We getting close, T-Bone?" Pinkie asked as she and the others were getting ahead of T-Bone.

"Just be sure you guys don't run too far ahead, or else..." T-Bone tried to warn before gates suddenly closed, cutting off the group from him. "...We might get separated. Welp, guess I'll just wait out here then..."

"That was annoying." Mikey sighed as the group noticed a lever and a cannon before seeing Rhu-Babies up ahead.

"Be on guard. They may be as strong as Chompies, but do not underestimate them." Chop Chop advised.

"Stone Wave!" Mikey shouted as the attack easily beat the two small enemies as Pinkie noticed a stone wall with wood on it in the front, left and right.

"Everyone stand back." Pinkie requested as everyone got clear of the radius. "Triple fire in the hole!" Pinkie shouted as she fired the cannon left, forward and right while using the lever to change its direction, taking out all three walls.

"Anything useful?" Sonata asked.

"Hmm… See a Soul Gem guarded by Spider Swarmers and Spitters on the right. A zombie and some candles up ahead. And a scroll guarded by Spider Swarmers and Spitters on the left." Pinkie listed.

"Just to clarify, anymore Skylanders that are brainwashed?" Mikey checked.

"Seven." Prism Break answered.

"Then we'll free them." Sonata declared as Pinkie came back with the scroll and Soul Gem, which had the face of a blue elf-like woman in a black suit.

"That looks like Hex." Chop Chop noticed.

"Now we only gotta go forward." Pinkie said before zombie-like arms suddenly smashed out from the walls.

Sonata took a deep, sharp breath as energy crackled through her before she punched the wall, sending in energy through it. "You Rotting Robbies should’ve thought twice before trying to attack from the walls! Sendo Hamon Overdrive!" Sonata shouted as she the energy she sent into the walls surged through them as the zombie arms suddenly melted and burned until not even ashes remained. The group moved forward as Flameslinger easily beat the Rotting Robbie before encountering more Rhu-Babies and a couple of Bone 'n' Arrows.

"Skeletal Grasp!" Pinkie yelled before skeletal arms emerged from underground as she smirked before they pulled off the enemy skeletons' legs, making them fall apart.

"Team power levels extremely high." Drill Sergeant noticed while firing drills.

"Yep." The Goofball Trio nodded.

"Just keep moving!" Zook urged while firing before doors on the side walls opened, revealing more Bone 'n' Arrows.

"Keep up the pressure!" Wham-Shell added as the group beat the enemy skeletons before they noticed a locked gate on the left and rails up ahead coming from the left.

"We got more zombies coming!" Mikey pointed out.

"Run left!" Pinkie yelled as everyone did so except Prism Break.

"Prism?" Mikey noticed.

"Go! I'll draw them away!" Prism assured.

"What?!" The Goofball Trio gasped before Prism Break fired his beams and got their attention.

"I'm right here!" Prism Break called out as he started leading the zombies away.)

"Come on! He'll be fine 'til we catch up to him!" Mikey said.

"Okay." Pinkie responded as everyone forged ahead, knowing Prism will be fine. The group pushed some stone blocks, making stone block bridges before they encountered an Undead Spell Punk turning a Rhu-Baby into a Rhu-Barb, a GIANT grown version of the small red enemy.

"I hate Spell Punks." Mikey groaned.

"Let's make it quick." Pinkie declared.

"Mirror Clones!" Sonata shouted as 3 Sonata mirror clones appeared. "Mystic Slash!"

The attack slashed the Rhu-Barb, beating it as Pinkie beat a Rhu-Baby before the Spell Punk could make it grow.

"Wham, let's smash that Punk!" Mikey declared.

"Heh, no need to tell me twice." Wham-Shell nodded as the duo slammed their weapons hard into the Spell Punk, beating it.

"Gotta love your job." Mikey smiled.

"Yeah." Wham-Shell agreed as the group moved forward, beating enemies while opening a treasure chest and obtaining Trigger Happy’s Soul Gem before finding a cannon. They soon pushed it onto a rotating circle as they turned it a full 180 before putting it back to the position where they found it, aimed at a weak wall this time.

"Hey, guys." Prism Break greeted.

"Prism! Good to see you again, bud!" Mikey said as Pinkie fired the cannon, destroying the wall.

"Thanks. I lost the Rotters, but I'm not sure for how long." Prism Break noted as Pinkie went ahead and found a floor button before pressing it, causing two gates to lower as she came back to the others.

"Let's go!" Pinkie declared.

"Agreed!" Flameslinger nodded as the group went back to the gate they first got into the area they were in from and went left before encountering Spider Swarmers and Bone ‘n’ Arrows.

"Burning Bone Ball!" Pinkie shouted as Drill Sergeant fired his rocket drill at her attack to give it more speed while Pinkie charged her attack before spinning around with her flail out.

"Torpedo away!" Drill Sergeant said.

"YA-HOO!!!" Pinkie whooped as the rocket drills made Pinkie's attack like an exploding bomb. SKULL BOMB!!!

"Teamwork makes victory. Friends are team." Drill Sergeant noted as Pinkie unleashed her attack, causing an explosion that defeated all enemies in the area.

"That's right." Pinkie agreed.

"Keep up the pressure!" Mikey said as the group moved forward, destroying a stone wall before heading left as Mikey and Prism went straight as the group destroyed another stone wall ahead of them before finding a cannon aimed at them, but saw no one manning it.

"Weird. That seems random." Sonata noticed as Pinkie pushed a cannon before firing it at a weak wall, revealing a lever guarded by Spider Swarmers and Spitters.

"Fire again!" Zook shouted before Pinkie did that as the cannonball defeated all of the enemies in the area.

"That probably hurt." Chop Chop noted as Pinkie pulled the lever, spinning a rotate area to match the track’s direction.

"That was simple." Mikey noted as Pinkie pushed the cannon before firing it at another wall, revealing another lever.

"That's it? A lever?" Sonata asked before Pinkie smiled as she pulled it, turning another rotate area and connecting it to the railway.

"Let's get pushing." Mikey said as the group pushed the cannon before Pinkie fired it, opening a path forward gates lowered.

"Let's get moving!" Sonata declared as the group moved forward and went right through an open gate before the one in front of them closed as doors opened with Rhu-Babies and an Undead Spell Punk coming out of them.

"Attack!" Mikey shouted as the group beat all of the Rhu-Babies before the Spell Punk could make any of them grow. "I love my job!"

"Definitely, but where were you and Prism?" Sonata asked.

"Oh, just finding stuff." Mikey snickered.

"Man, you guys get a lot of gold." Pinkie noticed.

"It ain't stealing if it's Kaos'." Warnado pointed out.

"Touche." Pinkie shrugged as the group went forward and the now open gate before encountering Bone ‘n’ Arrows.

"Zook, play mortar sniper!" Mikey ordered.

"Well, gotta predict where the target’ll be, mon." Zook explained.

"Leave that to me. Just shoot where point." Flameslinger assured as he directed his friend where to shoot and Zook nailed them all.

"Haha!" Zook laughed.

"Great work, pal!" Flameslinger smiled.

"GAH! One of those Bone ‘n’ Arrows got me!" Mikey yelled in fake pain before Pinkie and Sonata turned around, seeing a bone through the turtle's head as the two girls screamed before Mikey laughed. "Gotcha!" Mikey guffawed as he took the bone off his head, revealing it to be a bone hat before he pressed a button as the hat truly looked like a bent bone now, causing Pinkie and Sonata to laugh.

"Wow, Prankenstein! That was a good one!" Pinkie giggled.

"Yeah, we like to have fun with the hats, too." Flameslinger chuckled.

"Especially with the boosts they give, right?" Sonata added.

"Hehe, yeah." Wham-Shell nodded as Mikey tossed the hat to Pinkie, who caught and put it on her head.

"Whoo… I feel faster and my elemental powers stronger!" Pinkie cheered.

"After you." Chop Chop said as the group moved forward before they encountered more Bone ‘n’ Arrows guarding a normal key.

"We need that key." Mikey pointed out.

"Time to see how my Screaming Skull upgrade works." Pinkie wondered as her flail skull grew as she charged her attack. "Eat this!" Pinkie shouted as she released a giant Screaming Skull as it caused an ENORMOUS explosion after hitting the enemies, defeating the Bone 'n' Arrows as the gate in front of them lowered. "Whoa." Pinkie awed as she grabbed the key as the group moved forward, seeing a locked gate in front of them. "That was quick."

"But effective." Mikey added as Pinkie used the key to unlock the gate before opening it as the group moved forward, finding tracks, a cannon and Rhu-Babies that charged at them. "This is getting annoying!"

The group quickly defeated the small enemies before a Bone 'n' Arrow appeared.

"The key has to be close now." Sonata noted while she was swinging her swords.

"First, we gotta move the cannon to blow up a wall." Pinkie started as Sonata beat the enemy.

"Agreed." Drill Sergeant nodded as Pinkie moved the cannon onto the rotating platform before firing, blowing a wall open. Pinkie then pulled the lever three times, rotating the cannon 270 before firing again, blowing another wall open. Pink pulled the lever three more times before pushing it back and fired it, blowing up a third wall, revealing a treasure chest.

"Open it... Carefully." Mikey said as Pinkie just shook Burpie before the little guy let out a fire burp on the chest, turning it to ash while revealing all the treasure inside. "That also works."

"Only a few coins past the front gate, so we’ll go right." Pinkie informed.

"Affirmative." Drill Sergeant agreed as the group moved forward, finding another cannon with a wall in front of it before Pinkie fired, blowing the wall to smithereens.

"Can you stop doing that before this whole place caves in?!" Mikey pointed out as Pinkie pushed the cannon to a rotatable platform with a lever next to it.

"Nah, places like this are totally impossible to cave in, especially since there’s undead stuff." Pinkie informed as she pulled the lever, turning the cannon 90 to the left before firing it at a drawbridge, lowering it down, only to find a lot of Rotting Robbies past it. "Hey, at least we’re in the right direction."

"True." Sonata admitted.

"Let’s go, Burpy!" Pinkie declared as she shook Burpy before he let out a huge fire belch, incinerating all the zombies.

"Pinkie, take it easy with him." Mikey advised.

"Yeah, maybe we shouldn't bring him along for the next mission." Pinkie noted as Burpy just chirped. "The group moved forward, reaching an area before gates raised on all four sides, trapping them in as enemies came out.)"

"This should be fair." Sonata noted as she was twirling her left sword before Rhu-Babies rose out of the ground.

"Okay, that's timing." Mikey added before the group fought the enemies as the front gate soon opened, revealing a scarlet-robed Undead Spell Punk, responsible for the Rhu-Babies rising from the ground.

"Okay, let's go nuclear!" Pinkie declared while spinning her flail before Burpy let out a fire burp on Pinkie's flail, covering it in green flames without damaging it in the slightest. "Cool, power boost."

"CHARGE!" Mikey roared.

"Mikey, that Spell Punk's the only enemy right now." Sonata deadpanned.

"Sorry, got carried away." Mikey apologized before Pinkie attacked the spell punk, easily beating it as she picked up some large valuable treasure bars.

"Let’s head back into that area, maybe there’s more coming so another gate could open when we beat them." Pinkie wondered.

"Sensor confirms it." Drill Sergeant responded as the group went back into the area before the gate raised behind them before Bone 'n' Arrows, Rhu-Babies and an Undead Spell Punk appeared.

"Take them down!" Mikey saidf before they noticed another Undead Spell Punk accompanied by another scarlet one. "Oh jeez... Might need to use my Woodquake again."

"Get clear!" Wham-Shell called out as Mikey pounded his hammer into the ground, causing earth pillars and trees to erupt and beat all of the enemies in one strike, tiring out Mikey.

"Easy, Mikey." Pinkie advised.

"We got you." Sonata assured.

"Thanks." Mikey said in gratitude before the left gate lowered.

"Let's just hope this is it." Sonata noted.

"I got it." Pinkie assured as she walked left before she stopped at feeling the earth rumble when a skeleton key erupted from underneath. "Jackpot!" Pinkie cheered as she took the key and went back to the others. "Now let’s get back to T-Bone."

The group soon made it back to the entrance as they met up with T-Bone while having the Skeleton Key.

"Wow! You found the Skeleton Key! This’ll open the gates to the Creepy Citadel… HEY! But it also does this!" T-Bone informed as he grabbed the key before screwing his head onto the top of it, making his skull like a handle. "Amazing, huh? Comes in pretty handy looking through keyholes. HAHHHAHHAHAHA! Oh yeah, heh heh, save that for later."

"Glad Jack never did that." Sonata admitted.

"Come on, let’s head back to the Core Ruins." Pinkie giggled as everyone else agreed and headed back.

Soon, the group returned to the Ruins.

"Okay, top floor, ladies lingerie, house wares, Land of the Living." T-Bone commented like a bellhop.

"GAH! Good gracious! What’s your head doing attached to that key?" Hugo asked.

"Well uh heh heh it IS a “skeleton” key. Buh-duh-duh!" T-Bone punned with a rimshot before Pinkie and Sonata embarrassingly whacked him.

"That's for the lingerie remark." Pinkie and Sonata snarled.

"Dude, ya gotta work on your comedy." Mikey deadpanned.

"Anyway, with that all outta the way, we can leave for the Creepy Citadel anytime you guys are ready. What do you think?" T-Bone asked.

"Not yet." Pinkie answered.

"Okeee. Guess I’ll just stand here with my head attached to this key." T-Bone noted.

"Good." Pinkie smiled as Burpy chirped. "You come, too." Pinkie offered as Burpy chirped in a "Really?" manner.

"What is that thing?" Sonata wondered as she tried to figure it out.

Author's Note:

Next Time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

Creepy Citadel