• Published 24th Dec 2022
  • 1,168 Views, 17 Comments

Spike Drake: Leader of Team Dragon Song - Teku2114



What happens when Spike enters a academy, and is leader of three beautiful, sexy girls?

  • ...
8
 17
 1,168

Spike's Fresh Start At Cantorlot Magic Academy

Kingdom of Cantorlot.

The only place in the world where species from across the globe live among one another.

Within the safety of the kingdoms walls, the merchants go about their bussiness, the soldiers patroled the streets, the children played, and the bakers served their goods.

But the one thing the kingdom was most famous for, was the academy that welcomed all who wish to either improve themselves, or just learn a way to protect what they hold dear.

The school of magic itself: Cantorlot Magic Academy.

A school for all those who wish to learn to use magic to there fullest potential, and beyond anyones imagination.

The school allows students to hone there own skills in all forms of magic.

They can practice using spells, create potions, poisons, and antidotes. They can even work to create magical items to help make life easier, or weapons and armor to sell to the many knights and fighters in the city.

As the people of the city go about there day, a lone purple skinned, green haired teen dressed in a white button up shirt, blue jeans, a blue vest with a badge with a picture of a dragon over where his heart is, and a set of black combat boots, moved through the streets of the city to his destination.

Carrying a camping bag on his back, and a suitecase in his right hand, the young teenager made his way through the academy gates.

This was Spike Drake, a new student of the school of magic, and hopes to use his skills in dragonic magic, enchanting, and potion creation to improve the lives of those that are in dire need of help.

Looking to the academy, he took a breathe as he took in the sight of the academy itself.

Made of stone, the building looked similiar to that of the Cantorlot castle itself as the building shined in the sun, and reflected the stars of the beautiful sky at night.

Throughout the courtyard he can see students either playing in the grass fields, or just relaxing in the shade under the many tree's that surrounded the area.

But what really stood out about the school was the school's choice uniforms.

Like his dragon badge, everyone had a differrent one to mark what they did best.

So it would be rare if two or more badges looked alike in any possible way.

As he looked, he saw all the guy dressed the same as he was, only everyones badges were a different design, of course.

But the uniforms for all the girls were a completely different story.

Looking, he noticed that all the girls were dressed in yellow button up shirts with white vests over them, blue mini-skirts that came down to just above the bend of there knees, white stockings with black slip-on shoes.

And just like the boys, there badges were placed on the left side of there chest, right over where there hearts are.

Looking to his own, Spike poked his own badge a couple of times. 'Wonder why we all have different badges? Is it for our tallents or something?'

After taking in the sight of the campus around him, he continued on on his way to find the Main Office to turn in his credentials, and pick up both his room key, as well as his schedule for his classes.

Walking up a set of stairs, Spike found his way into a building that was placed in center of the school.

Inside, he found more students within all standing in line.

Thinking he found the right spot, he got into the line of students himself, and began to look around at the interior of the building itself.

Outside, it looked like a small two story building.

But once he entered, it looked to be big enough to house hundreds, maybe thousands of students.

Inside the building, the floor was covered in white cobble stone with a large assortment of gems interlocking between the crevices of the walkway.

The walls were made of crystal that was imported from the neighboring kingdom of the Crystal Empire.

Along the walls where pictures of the school staff, past students, and the original hero's that started this institution many years ago.

'Still find it hard to believe that both my aunts started this school so many centuries ago, yet they still look and act as young as if they were both still young teenagers. Especially given how many fights they get into just from who picked a vacation spot every summer.'

After what seemed like a hour, Spike finally made it to the front of the line and aquired his dorm key and class schedule.

After thanking the staff member, he went over to look at the school map that was placed in the center of the building.

As he was looking at the map, he never realized that two pair of eyes watching him from the second floor.

The two who had there eyes on him were not only the acting principles, but also the aunts that raised young spike since he was hatched a little over a decade ago.

There names were Celestia and Luna Solaris, otherwise known as The Sisters of the Sun and Moon.

Celestia, the taller of the two, had radiant white skin with multi-colored hair of pink, green and light blue that comes down to the center of her back.

Staying proffessional as the schools principle, she wore a white button up shirt with a bussiness suite over it with a purple pair of pants, and low heelef shoes, and just like the students, she had the badge of the sun over her heart.

Standing next to her was the schools Vice-Principle, and younger sister, Luna.

With dark purple skin, she had flowing dark shade of hair, who like her sister, let it grow out to the small of her back.

Wearing the same form of dress, the only difference was that her badge was that of the moon.

Coughing a bit, Luna cleared her throught before speaking. "So dear sister, do you think he'll enjoy your little surprise you have ready for him?"

Giggling with mirth, Luna started to worry for both Spikes safety, and her sisters idea of a prank that she considered going a bit too far.

"Oh, I'm sure he'll enjoy the idea Luna. Besides, if he doesn't, I'm sure it'll give him the idea of never pranking me like he did."

As she started giggling like a mad-woman, Luna started to pinch the bridge of her nose from the coming headache that would soon come.

'Sorry Spike, you might be my nephew, but even I can't save you from my sister's pranks.

Back down below, Spike found where he would be staying and headed out, not knowing what awaited him when he arrived to his dorm.

Author's Note:

Booya, first story chapter I've placed on here is completed and ready to go!
Really hope anyone who reads this will enjoy the story, and if you have any tips you wish to give, please feel free to give any and all you think might make this into a even more exciting story to read.
😢But seriously, PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!😢
I could use some serious help with this!


"May your creativity continue to run wild and free for all to enjoy!"