• Published 26th Nov 2022
  • 213 Views, 4 Comments

All Hallows Evening - Ctmaley



Princess Twilight allows Sunset to take a book tiled All Hallows Evening, what could go wrong

  • ...
 4
 213

Chapter 3

Unfortunately for the rainbooms they had to go to work, while Princess Twilight & Cadence were worried about them accidentally turning beastful in public.

The girls went to their respective homes, got changed into their uniforms. Rainbow & Rarity carpooled with Applejack. Sunset, Sci-Twi & Pinkie road with Fluttershy.

As everyone drove towards the mall, The clouds had darkened & a loud crack of thunder sounded, which made Rarity let out a hiss.

“Oh!” Rarity said, covering her mouth in embarrassment.

“I'm what was that?” Applejack chuckled.

“Rarity's cat side hates the rain.” Rainbow laughed.

Rarity's face went bright red and she pulled the hood of her jacket over her head to hide her face. Applejack saw this and gave her girlfriend a comforting tap on the shoulder.

In Fluttershy's Car
“Looks like a big storm.” said Sci-Twi.

“Sounds like part poppers that are being shot out of cannons.” said Pinkie.

Applejack and Fluttershy parked on the opposite ends of the mall. Applejack & Rarity worked near the foodcourt on the eastern side. Fluttershy & Sci-Twi worked in the middle of the mall and Sunset, Rainbow Dash & Pinkie worked near the food court on the Western Side.

The girls went to their respective jobs, for Sunset it was going to be another bad bad, she hated her job. Sunset worked at Kumori Sushi, her work outfit was a blue sleeveless kimono with a white sash and apron, thigh-high white socks with wooden sandals, and a fish hair tie which held her hair into a ponytail.

The worst part of her work uniform was the wooden sandals they made Sunset's feet ache. The sandals were poorly made and Sunset was already on her 3rd pair. Sunset walked into the break room.

Two other waitresses were in the break room wearing the same uniform as Sunset. One of them had long black hair, blue eyes and red skin, the other waitress had yellow hair, yellow eyes and dark purple skin.

“You're late.” said the Blue-Eyed girl.

“I had a long night, Ruby.” Sunset said, annoyed and hanging up her purple hoodie.

“This is the 4th day in a row you’re late.” said the yellow-eyed girl.

“I still work harder than you, Violet.” Sunset sait under her breath.

Sunset walked out to a table with a couple, sitting at it.
“Finally.” The rude girl said under her breath in a snarky tone, that any other person couldn't, but thanks to her werewolf senses, Sunset heard it and held back.

“Welcome to Kumori Sushi, I'll start you off with drinks.” Sunset said.

“Green tea.” said the rude girl.

“Cherry soda.” said the rude guy.

“Okay, I'll get that as quick as I can.” Sunset said.

When the couple thought Sunset was out of ear shot.
“She looks like she's a newborn deer on ice.” said the rude girl.

“How much do you bet she falls down?” said the rude guy.

“40 bucks says she does.” said the rude girl.

“You're on.” said the rude guy.

“I want to spit in your drinks so bad.” Sunset thought to herself.

Sunset got their drinks & went back.
“Are we ready to order?” Sunset asked.

“Tempura bento.” said the rude guy.

“Ramen.” said the rude girl.

“Okay I get that for you.” Sunset said, taking the menus.

Once again they thought she was out of ear shot.
“Damn it, I'm gonna lose.” said the rude girl.

Sunset let out a lowly growl as she handed the order in.
“What was that?” Ruby asked, snapping Sunset out of her thoughts.

“Uh, nothing.” Sunset said.

Over the next four hours, Sunset heard many things from the customers. Some were nice and complimented her, others felt bad for her and the other staff had to wear those wooden sandals.

But there were more rude and mean people like the first couple Sunset waited on, she heard terrible comments said about her and the other staff.

It kept piling on, now Sunset was able to keep her temper in check very well before. However, after last night, her temper was going up faster.

“I think bacon hair waitress should lose a few.” said another rude girl.

That was the breaking point, Sunset felt a pain from inside her, like she was gonna be sick. Then her wolf tail came out, making her realize what's happening.
Panicked, she tried to retract but it wasn't working, thankfully her skirt was long enough which covered her tail.

Sunset noticed her wolf fur starting to cover her body. She ran into the break room, grabbed her hoodie and went through the back exit of the restaurant to outside.

The thunder boomed and rain was coming down hard, Sunset hid behind the dumpster as she let out a growl. Her body was covered in her fur, she quickly removed her hoodie as she felt her body growing.

“No!!” Wolf Sunny said, voice deepened.

Sunset, unable to hold back her werewolf side any further grew to full werewolf. Her howl she made was muffled by a thunder boom.

Sunset noticed her ripped clothes on the ground, she was able to shrink herself back down to her normal size, but kept herself covered with her fur, she put her hoodie back on to not look suspicious to anyone else who may have been in the parking lot.

She found Fluttershy's car in the parking lot, she used her claws to pick the lock of the back door. The door opened, thankfully the car alarm didn't go off.

Sunset climbed inside. With a grunt, she retracted her wolf fur and tail. She unlocked the trunk, went back outside. Opened the trunk, grabbed a pink blanket that was in the trunk, closed the trunk and went back inside the car.

Sunset took out her cell phone & wallet from her hoodie pocket, took off her hoodie and wrapped the blanket around herself and laid down in the back seat.

“Are you okay, others in the break room saw that you looked like you were about to get sick.” Sunset's boss texted her.

“I vomited badly in the dumpster outside, some got on my uniform, so I'm going home.” Sunset texted.

“Alright get some rest.” Sunset's boss texted.

“I'm currently naked in the backseat of your car and wrapped myself with your pink blanket after going full werewolf.” Sunset texted Fluttershy.

Sunset listened to the thunder and the rain. It was soothing, with no other option, she fell asleep. An hour later she was woken up by Shy's car beeping and the doors unlocking.

“Hey Shy.” Sunset groaned.

Sat in the front seat, placing bags in the passenger seat.
“I bought you clothes.” said Fluttershy.

“Thank you, I love you.” said Sunset, who felt like crying.

“Walk me through what happened?” Fluttershy asked.

“Customers were making me angry and my werewolf started coming out, I high tailed it outside, where I was unable to hold back by werewolf side and transformed.

And like last night, the transformation destroyed my clothes, except for my hoodie because I was able to take it off in time.” Sunset answered.

“How'd you get into my car?” Fluttershy asked.

“I picked the lock with my claw.” Sunset answered.

“My car isn't damaged right?” Fluttershy asked.

“I think so.” Sunset answered.

Fluttershy sighed. “I'm currently on my lunch break. I went to CJPears, I had to rush, so hopefully everything fits.” she said.

Seeing Sunset's face, Fluttershy got into the back seat and held her.
“It was scary Shy, being unable to hold it in. I thought I was gonna turn in the middle of the restaurant and hurt everyone.” Sunset

“But you didn't, you held on, you beat it.” Fluttershy said.

“This time.” Sunset said.

Fluttershy took off her hoodie & turned into full Fairyshy. Sunset heard fabric rip and the sound of Shy's wings hitting the backseat as they flapped. Shy used her aura to calm Sunset down, causing her to let out a peaceful sigh.

“Are you okay?” Fairyshy asked, Sunset noticed there was a small angelic tone to her voice.

“Yes, thank you.” Sunset said.

Fairyshy turned back into Fluttershy, Shy put her hoodie back on.
“I have to get back to work, will you be okay by yourself?” she asked.

“Can I come with you?” Suns

Sunset sat up as Fluttershy handed her the bags. Sunset looked through the bags, seeing that Shy bought her a pink skirt, purple socks that had a red & yellow fire pattern on them, purple shoes, orange bra & panties & a purple shirt with a white wolf head on it.

Sunset hugged Shy. “Thank you so much for doing this, you didn't have to rescue me.” she said.

“You're welcome and each one of us will always rescue you, like how you always do for us.” said Fluttershy.

Sunset took off the blanket, giving Shy a glimpse of natural self, making her blush. Sunset got dressed & the girls went back into the mall, Sunset gave Fluttershy a massive hug when they entered.

The two went to the pet store and Shy led Sunset into the employee break room.
“Are you sure I can be back here?” Sunset asked.

“Yeah, I'm the only one working right now with what looks like Wallflower and Tree on their breaks.” Fluttershy answered.

“Sorry about your shirt.” Said Sunset.

“My choice to go full fairy, besides you matter more.” said Fluttershy.

“You're more of an angel.” Sunset said.

“I try, I gotta get back to work.” Fluttershy smiled.

Shy left Sunset and the latter pulled out her phone and watched Mytube videos.

Sunset's loft
Princess Twilight was pacing around while Princess Cadence was sitting on the couch watching a superhero movie called “Sargent Liberty.” Which was about this Navy Sargent who gains crystals on her body She can shoot them at enemies, use the crystals on her body as swords and bounce energy off her crystals back at opponents, she can create a shield using her crystals.

“We should have gone with them.” said Princess Twilight.

“Twily calm down.” said Princess Cadence.

“How are you so calm?” Princess Twilight asked.

“I believe in the girls and you should too.” Princess Cadence.

“I know, but they're all part-monster and I'm worried they'll be unable to control their monster instincts.” Princess Twilight said.

“Come here.” Princess Cadence said sternly. Twilight did as instructed. “Breath Twily.” said Cadence.

Twilight did so, calming down slightly.
“Still think we should’ve kept an eye on them.” she said.

Cadence groaned. “We can't be in seven places at once.” she said.

“Duplication spell.” said Twilight.

“Not what I meant, obviously this world has its own us. If anyone outside of the seven girls sees multiple Twilight's and Cadence's, there would be questions.” said Cadence.

“You're right, they're probably all fine.” said Twilight.