• Published 26th Nov 2022
  • 212 Views, 4 Comments

All Hallows Evening - Ctmaley



Princess Twilight allows Sunset to take a book tiled All Hallows Evening, what could go wrong

  • ...
 4
 212

Chapter 1

Sunset & Princess Twilight were in the giant library in Canterlot Castle.
"So what exactly are you looking for?" asked Princess Twilight.

"I don't know, something interesting." said Sunset.

"Well there's plenty of interesting books." said Princess Twilight.

Sunset found a book with a black cover & on it was a blue moon, with yellow eyes and yellow texts that read "All Hallows Evening."

"What about this one?" asked Sunset.

Princess Twilight looked at the book. "I've never seen this one before." she said.

"Can I take it?" asked Sunset.

"Go ahead." said Princess Twilight.

Sunset returned back to the human world, after getting back home. She took a shower, wrapped a towel around herself when she was done, climbed in bed and started reading the book.

"Chapter 1, The Beast of the Moon." Sunset said.

The Book text
One of the most dangerous creatures in the land is the beast that's controlled by the moon. We call this a werepony, they are ponies that have suffered the curse of the moon through either a bite by a werepony or being the child of a werepony.

Every full moon a werepony will go through physical changes turning them into the vicious werepony. The only way to cure a werepony is to make the one cursed, drink a potion with silverback flowers in it.

"Cool." said Sunset.

Sunset closed the book & as she slept the book started glowing red and then she started to glow red as well.

The next day it was rainbooms practice at AJ's, Sunset was sitting on a hay bale. She pulled the book from her backpack.

"Ooooh, new book?" asked Pinkie.

"Yeah." answered Sunset.

"All Hallows Evening, sounds spooky." said Pinkie.

"Here." said Sunset, handing Pinkie the book.

"Chapter 2, the Cameleon." read Pinkie.

The Book text.
The Cameleon is a lizard-like creature that uses its camouflage abilities to hunt prey. If anything gets near their nest, the Cameleon attacks the perceived intruders & will viciously tear their bodies apart.

"That's unsettling." said Rarity.

"Come, on Rare it's only a book." said Rainbow.

"I didn't think spooky stories got to you." said Applejack.

"Why can't I find that fictional creature unsettling?" said Rarity.

"Anyone else wants to read one?" asked Pinkie.

"Um…. I will." said Fluttershy. "Chapter 3, The Forest Fairy."

The Book Text
The forest fairy is a creature that keeps the life of a forest continue. They heal plants, trees & can fly using their multi-colored wings. They have antennas which help them sense other beings approaching. The forest fairies are docile and extremely shy.

"Kinda sounds like you." said Twilight.

"A little." said Fluttershy.

"Alright back to practice." said Sunset.

They set the book down and it glowed both yellow & pink for a few seconds and then Pinkie & Fluttershy glowed for a couple of seconds.

After practicing a few new songs they took a break.
"Can I read one of those chapters?" asked Rainbow.

"Here." said Sunset, handing her the book.

"Chapter 4, The Dragon." said Rainbow.

The Book Text.
The Dragon is a very large creature that can fly & breath fire. The Dragon is an extremely dangerous creature that's feared by all the others as they attack the other creatures.
The Book & Rainbow glowed blue for 1 second.

"My turn." said Rarity.

"Here you go." said Rainbow.

"Chapter 5, The Kyxlie." said Rarity.

The Book Text
The Kyxlies are the arch-enemies of the Werewolves. The Kyxlies are feline-like creatures who are very quick & are very good at jumping & climbing trees. The Kyxlies have very good night vision & will get into many fights with the werewolves.
Then Rarity & the Book both glowed white for a second.

"I'll go next." said Twilight. "Chapter 6, the Aquosean."

The Book Text
The Aquoseans are creatures from the sea, they can control water. Females will use their voices to lure sailors onto a trap and kill them.
Both the book & Twilight glowed purple for a second.

"AJ you're the last one." said Pinkie.

"Give me it." said Applejack. "Chapter 7, The Vampire."

The Book Text
The Vampires are extremely dangerous, they can hypnotize their prey before sucking their blood. They can turn into bats & they are physically strong. Vampires can be killed by beheading them, garlic, lighting them on fire & wooden stakes.
The Book & AJ then glew orange for a second.

They practiced for a few more hours before saying their goodbyes. Later that night was a full moon. Sunset was playing her video games when she noticed the full moon.

She dropped her controller and pains started coming from her body, then a scream of pain.

Sunset's body started getting bigger, ripping her clothes off. Her hands & feet turned into paws with black claws on them, her body was covered in orange fur, she gained long fangs in her mouth, her ears became pointed like a dog, she gained a red & yellow tail above her tailbone & her face gained canine features.

Sunset stood up with a loud howl, she now stood at 6"6' feet. Sunset's pupils were black slits with the rest of her eyes being bright orange. She ran out of the house howling as she ran.

Pinkie was cooking dinner, she was drawn to the window & looked outside. Her eyes changed, to black slitted pupils & yellow eyes. Her body then was covered with pink scales, her hands, feet & face became reptilian, she gained fangs in her mouth & lastly her height changed to 6"3' feet. Pinkie walked out the door & into the night.

Fluttershy was feeding her animals, when she started to get back pain. She didn't know why but as she went to get some pain pills. She felt something stab through her back & it was a pair of purple & turquoise insect looking wings which ripped the backs of her clothes. Two antennae grew out of her forehead, her hair changed to a pink-purple-blue ombre. Lastly her eyes became full pink except for her pupils which were black slits. She opened her window and flew out.

Rainbow exited her house after seeing that Sunset left their game & she wasn't picking up. Rainbow looked up at the full moon, she admired it. Then she groaned as two blue dragon wings came out of her back. Two horns sprouted from her forehead.

She gained pointed ears, blue scales on her shoulders which ran along her collarbone and down her spine, ending at a blue tail that was connected to her tailbone. Her arms & legs became draconic. Her eyes changed to full blue with black slitted pupils. Rainbow heard howling and flew to the noise.

Rarity was sewing when she heard the howling. She looked out the window to see what it was, then when the moonlight hit her, her eyes changed to black slitted pupils with yellow eyes.

Her ears changed to feline-like, her body was covered in white fur with black cheetah spots, her hands & feet turned into clawed paws, she gained a white cat tail connected to her tailbone. Her height grew to 6"5' which ripped her clothes, her face became cheetah-like. She used her new speed to run out of her house very quickly.

Twilight was practicing her magic, levitating things around her room.
"You're getting good at that." said Spike.

"Thank you." said Twilight.

"It is a bit warm in here." said Spike.

Twilight opened the window and saw the moon, she got a big headache.
"You okay?" asked Spike, when she grabbed her head.

Twilight's hair fell out and was replaced with long purple tentacles with black spots that grew from her head mimicking the shape of her hair. Her eyes changed to a solid light purple. Her hands & feet became webbed, black spots appeared over her body & her height changed to 6"2'. She then jumped out her window.

"Twilight!" yelled Spike as he watched her run away.

Applejack was helping Big Mac wash the dishes after dinner.
"Are we almost done?" asked Applejack.

"Yup." answered Big Mac.

They were putting the dishes away, and Mac left the kitchen for a moment. AJ saw the full moon, she dropped the plate she was holding on the counter. Fangs grew on her mouth, her ears became pointed. Her pupils became slitted, her eyes were a solid orange. Her height became 6"8', she then turned into an orange bat and flew out the window.

Meanwhile Princess Twilight was sitting in her library. She was trying to find information on the "All Hallows Evening" book.

"Of course you're in here." said Princess Cadence.

"Sorry, just trying to find info on a book." said Princess Twilight.

"What book?" asked Princess Cadence.

"All Hallows Evening, I let Sunset take it." answered Twilight.

"What!" said Princess Cadence.

"Do you know the book?" asked Princess Twilight.

"Yes, when I was little Auntie Tia took me to the library here & I found the book. Tia told me that the book was created by this dark unicorn named Grimsley and whoever reads a chapter turns into the creature of the chapter." answered Princess Cadence.

"We need to get that book back." said Princess Twilight.