• Published 26th Nov 2022
  • 212 Views, 4 Comments

All Hallows Evening - Ctmaley



Princess Twilight allows Sunset to take a book tiled All Hallows Evening, what could go wrong

  • ...
 4
 212

Chapter 2

Princess Twilight was frantically building a device that attached itself to human gloves by wires.

"What are you making?" asked Princess Cadence.

"I'm trying to make something that'll still allow us to harness our magic, even when we're put into a human form." answered Princess Twilight.

The devices were silver gauntlets with screens on them. Princess Twi, turned them & the screens were filled with multiple colors.

"Is that a good thing?" asked Princess Cadence.

"Probably." answered Princess Twilight.

"Are we ready?" asked Princess Cadence.

"Yes, let's go monster hunting." said Princess Twilight.

The two princesses entered the human world. Cadence stumbled on her new human legs, but Twilight kept her upright. They put on the gloves, when they turned on. The eyes of the princesses glowed and their magic auras appeared around their hands.

"THEY WORK!" said Princess Cadence.

"Now where could the girls be?" said Princess Twilight.

They heard Sunset howl.
"Follow the howling." said Princess Cadence.

Sunset ran into the park, her new wolf senses heightened. She snuffed in the air then picked up a feline scent. She turned around and noticed Rarity in the tree. Sunset growled & Rarity roared.

Sunset jumped at the tree, Rarity took a swipe as the latter failed. Sunset managed to knock Rarity out of the tree and she pounced on the Kyxlie.

Suddenly Chameleon Pinkie uncamouflaged and knocked Sunset off Rarity. Sunset growled & Pinkie hissed, before the Chameleon camouflaged leaving the other two confused.

Pinkie reappeared and hit both Sunset & Rare, then hid herself again. With a common enemy, Sunset & Rarity slowly walked around trying to sniff out Pinkie.

Pinkie hid in between trees, Rarity sensed her and grabbed Pinkie by the throat & threw her down. Pinkie tried to break away, but the other two were two powerful.

All three were wrapped up in vines as Fairyshy flew down. Fairyshy hit the other three with yellow aura magic & calmed them down.

Dragon Rainbow flew down next to Fairyshy, & coming out of the water was Aquosean Twilight, they eyed each other. Before Fairyshy calmed them down as well.

"Holy Celestia!" said Princess Twilight, when she & Princess Cadence arrived.

An orange bat flewed down on a tree branch & turned into Vampire AJ. The Princesses harnessed their magic & let out a giant wave of magic which hit the rainbooms.

The rainbooms glowed the colors of their magic, making each one shake their heads.

"Um… please tell me I'm dreaming?" said Sunset, with a lower pitched voice.

"I feel weird." said Rarity, also having a lower toned voice.

"What happened to each of us?" asked Rainbow.

"They All Hallows Eve book turned all of you into the creatures you read." answered Princess Twilight.

"Princess Twi & Cadence?" said Pinkie.

"Yes hello." said Princess Cadence.

AJ hopped down from the tree. "I think we should go somewhere more private." she said.

"Shy, can you let us go?" asked Sunset.

"Oh, sorry." said Fluttershy, her hands glowed yellow and her vines unwrapped Sunset, Rarity & Pinkie.

"Cool, I'M A Lizard!!!" cheered Pinkie, who then Camouflaged.

"Pinkie!" said Sci-Twi.

Sunset sniffed, walked a little forward. "Gotcha!" Sunset said, grabbing Pinkie.

"You win." smiled Pinkie.

The nine women went to Sunset's, the werewolf let out a whine at her broken controller.

"So how did you two stop us from fighting?" asked AJ.

"A simple restore of the mind spell." answered Princess Twilight.

"Can you fix us?" asked Rarity.

"Probably, where's the book?" answered Princess Cadence.

"Here." said Pinkie, handing the book over.

"What are those?" asked Sunset, pointing at P.Twi's gloves.

"A device I made that allowed us to use our magic while over here." answered Princess Twilight.

"How did we turn in the first place?" asked Rainbow.

"The Book was created by a dark unicorn called Grimsley. When I was still learning about magic. Grimsley tricked others into reading his book and they turned into the creatures of his book. Grimsley with those turned tried to take over, but Princess Celestia stopped him. I forget how she did it though." answered Princess Cadence.

"So we're stuck like this in the meantime." said Rarity.

"The full moon triggers the first transformation. So in the morning you'll be able to turn back into your human forms." said Princess Cadence.

"Hopefully my hair will grow back." said Sci-Twi, playing with her head tentacles.

"Oh, darling." said Rarity, placing a hand on Sci-Twi's shoulder.

"I'm sure it will." said Pinkie.

Sunset opened her closet. "Here." She said pulling out 3 boxes with air mattresses in them.

Sunset & Pinkie shared the werewolf's bed, AJ & Rarity shared an air mattress. Rainbow & Fluttershy shared an air mattress, Sci-Twi took the couch and the two princesses shared the last air mattress.

One by one they all fell asleep, next morning Princess Cadence woke to see Princess Twi looking through the book.

"Please tell me you haven't read any of it? Last thing we need is you turning into something." said Princess Cadence.

"No, don't worry." said Princess Twilight.

When the sun rose the rainbooms changed back into human form. There were some changes, Sci-Twi's hair came back but she had a short bob. Fluttershy's hair stayed the pink-purple-blue ombre color.

"AAAAHHHH!" yelled Rarity, which made the others wake up.

"Dang it Rare." groaned AJ.

"What's going on?" yawned Fluttershy.

"Rare screamed." said AJ.

"Why?" asked Rainbow.

"Because I woke up without any clothes." answered Rarity, pulling her & AJ's blanket around her body.

"Well you did turn into a giant cat, probably ripped your clothes off." said Rainbow.

Sunset had opened up her drawers, she grabbed three shirts & panties for herself, Pinkie & Rare. Sunset put on an orange shirt & panties, she handed a blue shirt & pink panties to Pinkie.

"Rare, here." said Sunset, as she threw down a white shirt & purple panties to Rarity.

"Thank you." said Rarity.

"Myself & Pinkie also had nothing on, because of what we turned into." said Sunset.

"I liked it.'' said Pinkie.

"Yay I have hair again." said Sci-Twi, playing her hair.

"That short bob cut looks good on you." said Sunset.

The backs of Rainbow & Fluttershy's shirts were ripped open & neither had a bra on, as Fluttershy sat up, Princess Cadence saw on Shy's back that she had what looked like tattoos of her wings.

"Shy, you have a mark of your wings on your back." said Princess Cadence.

"I do?" asked Fluttershy.

"Yeah, looks cool." said Rainbow.

"Same with you Dash." said AJ.

Rainbow touched Shy's back & the wing mark twitched.
"I feel them." said Fluttershy.

Fluttershy's wing "tattoos" moved and her fairy wings came out. She flapped her wings a couple of times before bringing them back into her body.

"So our wings can be brought out in human form." said Rainbow.

"I wonder if we all can change willingly to our monster forms." said Pinkie.

"Maybe." said Princess Twilight.

Sunset & Pinkie came down from Sunset's bed.
"Sunset." said Pinkie.

"What?" asked Sunset.

"Your tail's out." said Pinkie, grabbing her tail.

"Huh." said Sunset.

"What about you Rarity, can you make your tail appear?" asked Princess Cadence.

Rarity thought about her tail & her cat-like tail came out of her tailbone.
"There it is." said AJ.

"I guess that answers your question Pinkie." said Sci-Twi.