• Published 18th Dec 2022
  • 1,070 Views, 20 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids Invasion: The Big Bwahing Adventures! - ShaggyBoi23



The Rabbids once sleep in their land on earth after their usual chaotic daily basis. Now they're transported to Ponyvile to cause ruckus and mayham around Equestria thanks to Discord who wants to see chaos around Equestria.

  • ...
1
 20
 1,070

Chapter 1: Chaos springs in Ponyville with the Rabbids!

In Ponyville, things started around in the realm of peace until a certain magic of Discord's chaos began. First and foremost, the Rabbids have now entered Ponyville thanks to Discord's magic sending them to Ponyville as their destination while the other Rabbids are in other places around Equestria, making the ponies feel nervous and skeptical about what the Rabbids are going to do, as they've never seen these kinds of rabbit species. The Rabbid Quatrio ventured off to find a Treehouse, the Rabbid Trio entered Sweet Apple Acres by bringing in objects and fireworks to build it off as a rocket to travel there, and certain Rabbids roamed around Ponyville to befriend the ponies. One Rabbid did try to befriend one of them before the lateral turnaround when one Female Rabbid with the wig jumped into an Earth pony and began to ride them like a rodeo show, causing mass panic in Ponyville. Thus, the beginning of chaos.

The Rabbids loved Ponyville as their heaven to live in, as many thought riding ponies is a hilarious idea to start their Equestria adventure. The other Rabbids entered through houses to live in or find supplies and items to build in obscured inventions that looked like disaster art or a way for them to be useful.


At the CMC’s Clubhouse, the blank flank foals were trying to build blocks to craft with Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo overseeing the activity. A unicorn filly just finished building into the shape of a blocky Earth Pony, Pegasus, and Unicorn as it looked accurate to the ponies species.

“This one looks spectacular!” Sweetie Belle complimented, them as she took notes on the blocky crafts from the Unicorn Filly.

“Thank you, it took me a while to carefully craft it by memory.” The filly replied with a happy smile.

A cutie mark then appeared on the filly’s flank. It resembles building blocks with the three blocks' colors red, green, and blue.

“Yes! I got my cutie mark!” The filly jumped up in joy and hugged the CMC. "Thank you, Crusaders, for my special talent!"

“Congratulations! You’ve found your special talent!” Apple Bloom cheered. "Let's also look at the other bloc-"

"Bwah Bwah Bwah Bwah!" The foals were suddenly interrupted by four unexpected visitors as they looked behind them, it was the Quatrio Rabbids.

"What the..." Scootaloo said in confusion, as she looked at the Rabbid Quatrio and greeted them nervously, "Uh... hi there, you weird-looking bunny creatures."

The three Rabbids waved at them, but one Rabbids started to stare at the filly's blocky crafts that she built off to get her cutie mark.

"So... what brings you guys here?" Sweetie Belle said curiously as she never met them before. "Are you all here to look for your talents?"

The one Rabbid quickly ran past the CMC and the Filly and tried to take one of the blocks off from the Blocky Pegasus and started taking it apart, thus, all of the work put into fell apart abruptly, to vision the Rabbid's way building.

“Stop that!” The filly began crying. "You're ruining my blocky crafts that I poured by heart into getting my cutie mark!"

“Hey! That wasn’t nice!” Apple Bloom scolded the Rabbid who tore apart the Blocky pegasus. "Put that back where it belongs you chubby bunny!

The Rabbid ignored Apple Bloom as he started pulling the blocks off from the Blocky Unicorn and Earth Pony and finally started work on the blocks, with the second Rabbid coming on board to help out. It was completely ruined, but Apple Bloom was getting hot-headed at the Rabbid who took the Blocky Ponies apart to build what the Rabbid envisioned. That was where she demanded the two Rabbids who are looking at their Rabbid friends trying to build what they were going for with the other fillies looked confused at what the two Rabbids are making.

“YOU THERE!!! You're two bunny friends are disrupting our Cutie Mark Club House Day!” Apple Bloom demanded. "I demand you two to tell them to fix the way it was supposed to be and leave immediately!"

The Rabbid looked at Sweetie Belle and due to her looking like a marshmallow, the Rabbid started to chase and carry Sweetie Belle and decided to ask the Rabbid to find a ride as they ran off.

"Hey?! What are you doing?!" Sweetie Bell exclaimed as she was dumbfounded that the Rabbid started to carry her and run off to find a ride. "Put me down you bunny freaks!"

“Hey! Nopony foalnaps Sweetie Belle!” Apple Bloom shouted as she galloped after the Rabbid who was carrying Sweetie Belle

Scootaloo’s scooter and a wagon were there and the Rabbid came on to attach it with the wagon where the Rabbid placed Sweetie Belle behind it with the Rabbid riding with her as the other Rabbid started to ride off with Scootaloo's scooter with the Rabbid and Sweetie Belle.

“HEY!!! Lay off my Scooter you freaky bunnies!” Scootaloo cried out. "And leave Sweetie Belle alone!"

The two fillies chased after the two Rabbids who were doing their mischievous and capturing Sweetie Belle for their scheme.


At Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack headed towards the apple orchard to buck apple trees. When she arrived, she found one of her trees knocked down by an obscured rocket built like a mad scientist project.

“What in tarnation?!” Applejack exclaimed. "Now, who on Celestia's Moon used a rocket to knock down one of my apple trees?"

She subsequently heard the sound of gibberish voices and she swiftly went to investigate. Upon arriving at the scene, her eyes widened in shock when she witnessed the trio of Rabbids, where one of them is using a chainsaw to cut down many apple trees to collect and eat all her apples.

“Hey, you rabbit varmints!!!” Applejack shouted at the trio of Rabbids. “You are ruining my family’s apple orchard!!! I want you all to leave right now!!!”

The Rabbids laughed at her and ignored Applejack as continued cutting the apple trees down and collecting more apples. Frustrated, Applejack decided to march through and bucked the Rabbid holding the chainsaw hard as that Rabbid flew and thrashed through to the Chicken Coop, catching the two Rabbids off guard. She then grabbed the Rabbid while the other two were afraid to stop her as Applekjack got her lasso to stop the Rabbid from cutting down her trees.

“I’m dragging you out of here myself!!! And you TWO! If one of ya dare to cut my trees again, your bunny friend of yours is going have a beating!” Applejack sternly yelled, "Ah'm gonna inform Twilight about your little scheme of yours and get you varmints a check-up with her on why you're here in the first place!"

She attempted to pull the Rabbid out of the orchard while the other two Rabbids had to figure out a plan to get the Rabbid that was held captive by Applejack. However, three Rabbids came in and ambushed Applejack, thus, they took off at an incredible speed to untie the Rabbid and dragged Applejack with them instead. The apple farmer was taken by surprise, but unamused that more Rabbids are helping their captive friend. While holding tightly onto her lasso with her teeth, she wondered how these bunnies are strong enough to run at this length of speed. The three Rabbids took a sharp turn, causing Applejack to crash into one of the apple trees. The Rabbids high five each other and started to venture off to the barn.

Applejack groaned in pain for a short time, but she recovered. She shook her head after getting back on her hooves. She looked around, but there was no sight of the Rabbids.

“Now where did those varmints run off to?” Applejack uttered as she searched for the Rabbids that stopped her.

"APPLEJACK!!!" Granny Smith yelled, "We got a bunny problem in the Apple House!"

Speaking of the Rabbids, they all went inside the Apple Family’s house to cause enough mayhem. In the kitchen, the trio Rabbids scattered and ate any food they could find while breaking all the cups, bowls, and dishes. Winona continuously barked at the Rabbids, but the latter did not pay any attention to the dog.

Meanwhile, Granny Smith was shoeing away on the Rabbids with her rocking chair for wrecking all the mess around the house but is after the Apple Cinder, completely aware of the intruders in the house, as they didn't steal anything but caused a major mess inside.

"Shoe you crazy bunnies!" Granny Smith yelled, "Y'all dare to not touch our Apple Cinders this instant!"

While the trio of Rabbids finished ransacking the kitchen, they left the house and went to the nearby barn to play with the farm animals much to their dismay back to their home. Moments later, Granny Smith bashed one of the Rabbid trying to get their hands on Apple Cinder and hit straight through a wall, thus, the barn collapsed in an immediate slate, causing Granny Smith to shriek in horror. The elderly mare’s eyes widened upon seeing the state of the barn and the Rabbids laughed to see their house being in shambles.

Applejack came to the scene, and to her absolute horror, saw her Family House in a collapsed state, her fury was pumped over, as she chased the Rabbids who destroyed the Apple House.

"Y'ALL GONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO OUR APPLE HOUSE YOU VERMINS!!!" Applejack yelled in fury.


At Carousel Boutique, Rarity was busy working on the special clothes for the special ponies when she heard a knock on her door.

"Once again, the door is open." Rarity said, "You can just walk in, you know?"

The knocking was then getting louder, thus, Rarity was getting annoyed.

"Oh for Celestia's sake, I'll get it!" Rarity said with annoyance, as she approached and opened the door, "How may I help yo-"

Unknown to Rarity, there were around 8 Rabbids standing in front of her door and they ambushed and invaded her Boutique. Inside, the 8 Rabbids scattered around to collect enough props and items for their mischievous mishaps as all the cloth and fabric were spread out across the floor. The four Rabbids took off parts of the mannequins, while the other four Rabbids tore all the dresses Rarity made as they were torn to shreds, hoarded all her toolings, and not to mention, the gems that were part of the clothes with turned and stolen by the Rabbids.

Rarity, without any doubt, screamed out loud in absolute horror, to see her Boutique being turned into a messy nightmare, and as the eight Rabbids left her boutique, it even gets worse when she hears a familiar voice screaming outside, which was Sweetie Belle, being captured by two Rabbids as she ran outside and saw them riding Scootaloo's scooter with her wagon.

"Rarity! Help me!" Sweetie Belle yelled, "These two weird bunnies are foalnapping me!"

"GET BACK HERE YOU RUFFIAN!!!" Rarity screamed as she chased the duo Rabbids, "NOPONY TAKES MY LITTLE SISTER AWAY FROM ME!"


Meanwhile, Trixie was returning to her wagon after finishing her performance as the audience left the stage. Just as she was about to enter, a group of Rabbids (let's say 10 for sure) ambushed her. While the five Rabbids hold Trixie captive, the remaining other five Rabbids came inside Trixie's Wagon to hoard and snag enough props to run off to Ponyville to use in their mishaps while the three Rabbids live inside on Trixie's Wagon like an RC Hosue.

As Trixie used her magic to get the Rabbids off her, the five Rabbids ran off to Ponyville and when she came inside her Wagon, all her props were stolen except her bed. Trixie’s eyes widened to the size of dinner plates but time times more and her mouth was left hanging open in a speechless manner as Three Rabbids decided to rearrange her Wagon to be a mini RC house with a bedframe, two posters, a fridge with eggs and donuts, and toilet paper. In a rage on her mind, she screamed at the Rabbids to restore her wagon.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!" Trixie angrily scolded the three Rabbids as she bashed one of the Rabbids inside her wagon, "TRIXIE DEMANDS WHY YOUR FLABBY RABBIT FREAKS FRIENDS STEAL TRIXIE'S PROPS WHEN SHE HAS AN UPCOMING SHOW FOR TOMORROW!!!"

At first, the three Rabbids were confused, but laughed it off and decided to tackle Trixie. They were told by Discord to put a ring to a unicorn's horn if they tried to fight back, so they opted for a donut and somehow, it managed to forbid Trixie from using her magic.

"What in Trixie's name?! How can a donut forbid unicorn magic?!" Trixie shrieked, as the Rabbids got her to fit her position to pull her wagon for the Rabbids to embark on a journey, which Trixie gasped in horror. "Wait a minute... Oh no..."

The Rabbids used a rope to use Trixie as a wagon traveler as Trixie fearfully galloped and move on with her wagon for the Rabbids as a transportation way for them to ride to travel around Equestria and Ponyville.


At Sugarcube Corner, two Rabbids seemed to have fun inside at Sugarcube Corner and started messing around with toys belonging to Pound and Pumpkin Cake. As the twins started playing with the two Rabbids as they weren't scared but were curious about their two new Rabbid friends, Pinkie brought in Donuts for the two Rabbids to eat, as she loves making new friends.

"Here're your special Donuts, you two little bunnies!" Pinkie said in excitement, as the two Rabbids starred to eat Pinkie's donuts "I never knew these strange bunnies can lever the power of friendship. Anywho, wanna jump into my party cannon you friendly bunnies?"

The two Rabbids agreed and one Rabbid decided to get inside Pinkie's Party Cannon, thus, she then blasted the Rabbid with her party cannon at point-blank range. The Rabbid was launched through a wall and crashed through the School of Friendship, to presumably meet new friends to play with. The second Rabbid on the other hand started to play with Pinkie with a planning party for the welcoming of the Rabbids as the two prep to get the remaining Rabbids for the welcome party.


Inside Twilight’s castle, Flurry Heart was playing with Whammy (her snail plushie) while Twilight and Spike supervise her to make sure she doesn't cause mishaps at her age, which made Spike bored in duration.

“Seriously, can we at least take her to a carnival, Twilight?” Spike deadpanned while pointing to all the mashed peas covering the walls and floor. "You know that watching her can be boring?"

“Come on, Spike. She's not grown into a filly just yet.” Twilight replied, telling Spike that Flurry is her baby's age. "But at least Flurry is having fun with her Whammy. We'll see when she grows into a filly in the future."

“Well, it's kinda boring around here in your castle, no offense.” Spike groaned in annoyance. "Just imagine taking Flurry into a fun carnival fair in-"

“Bwaaaaaah...”

Twilight and Spike turned their attention toward the source of the noise and they were taken aback by what they saw next. There were five Rabbids, walking around in their surroundings inside her castle as if they used a time machine to travel to a different dimension, as the Castle of Friendship's door wasn't locked, which is how the five Rabbid came inside.

“W-wha... w-where did you five come from?” Twilight stammered.

Flurry Heart then flew towards the five Rabbids to greet it. In turn, one Rabbid went up to hug Flurry, making her happily giggle.

"What are those weird-looking bunnies doing here?” Spike wondered. "They don't look like normal bunnies to me..."

“Maybe, it's a new kind of rabbit species lost from the realm of Equestria.” Twilight replied. I should inform Fluttershy, once she's finished at her sanctuary."

One of the five Rabbids spotted Flurry’s favorite stuffed snail toy, referred to as Whammy... At an unexpected blinking speed, the Rabbid grabbed the Whammy and began stretching it and toying around like a stuffed bouncy ball from a dog's toy. This made Flurry upset, and she began wailing that one of the Rabbids is not playing nice to Whammy.

“Hey! Let that go!” Twilight then tried using her magic to pull the Whammy out of the Rabbid’s hands. "That's Flurry's favorite Snail Plushie!"

The four Rabbids aid the Rabbid who's trying to play with Whammy did a tug of war and unfortunately, this results in the Whammy being ripped in half. As Twilight and Spike reeled in shock, Flurry cried even louder and the four Rabbids were disappointed that Whammy was ripped in half as they wanted to play with Whammy, but shrugged it off and ran off to Twilight's castle by splitting up in different hallways to enter to different rooms.

“Uh... Bwah Bwah Bwah Bwah?” The Rabbid nervously said as he gave Flurry her Whammy and whistled before fleeing the scene to follow the other Rabbids.

“Spike, wait here with Flurry Heart. I have five uninvited guests to deal with.” After regaining her composure, Twilight went searching for the five Rabbids. "And one where they're going to fix Whammy up or suffer the consequences."

Spike then tried his best to calm the crying baby with other toys and tried his best to fix Whammy. While looking for the five Rabbids, Twilight’s eyes widened as a terrible thought crossed her mind and one where her favorite all-time favs is in a terrible slate.

She then teleported to the library, and she gasped in horror as her worst fear was realized where all the five Rabbids had made a massive mess around her library. All the pages of books in her library were torn, ripped apart, and glued together like a globe, three Rabbids began eating it like some ordinary meal, one Rabbid started drawing all of Twilight's books like a sketchbook with a marker with poorly drawn doodles, and one Rabbid decides to push it too far by throwing Twilight's books into a garbage can filled with fire where they throw it away as a trashcan. Seeing her precious books ruined by the Rabbids made the princess fumed with fury and began chasing them around before one Rabbid threw a big black book right in front of her face to stop the chase, as all the five Rabbids laughed if off as a trick and ran off to different rooms to hide or cause more ruckus.

As Twight dazed out and snapped out of her daze, she was contemplating what to do with the Rabbids as she was almost close to catching them, when Mayor Mare suddenly rushed in as she was in a panicked state.

“Princess Twilight! We have a huge bunny problem!” Mayor Mare exclaimed. "I don't know if you're familiar with animals like Fluttershy, but these rabbits unlike any other are causing damage and ruckus around Ponyville!"


After evading Apple Bloom and Scootaloo and while being chased by Rarity as they've captured Sweetie Belle before throwing her to Rarity, the two Rabbids found a shopping cart and leave Scootaloo's scooter and wagon in a parking lot. The two Rabbids started a mischievous scheme by hoarding enough props and items around a territory area to collect foods, beverages, drinks, and many kinds of items to hoard in their shopping cart, and unexpectedly, they ended up outside of a café and captured Diamond Tiara.

“Heeeeeeey!!! Get off of me you rotten muts!” Diamond Tiara wailed, trying to wiggle off from their Rabbid captors. "I'm not your princess!!!"

Filthy Rich then confronted the two Rabbids as he wasn't happy to see her daughter being captured by two obscured bunnies.

“Excuse me, you bunny freaks! You both seemed to get ahold of my daughter for your devious scheme!" Filthy Rich demanded. "Drop her right now or I'll call the royal guards!”

In response, the Rabbid shouted their famous 'Bwaahh!!!" at Filthy Rich, as it sent and knocked him flying and crashed into the café.

“Daddy!” Diamond Tiara cried out.

“I’m okay, Tiara!” Filthy Rich said before groaning in pain. "Geez, these strange bunnies are very troublesome..."

The duo Rabbids with their shopping cart then looked around. Several bystanders and witnesses were shocked by what the duo Rabbids just did to Filthy Rich.

“BWaaaaaaaaah... BWAH HAHAHAHA!!!” The Duo Rabbids yelled in excitement as they proceeded to shout and knocked another nearby pony, sending that pony flying a great distance to a home village.

The other ponies screamed as they ran to escape becoming the Duo Rabbids' next target. Moving too fast, the two Rabbids shouted and knocked back many more ponies, starting a widespread panic. Luckily, it did not target any foals, aside from capturing Diamond Tiara for a mischievous joke.

As the chaos started, Maud Pie was taking a walk with her pet rock, Boulder, but... During her stroll, she was confused by the numerous screaming ponies that were running past her, though she maintained her blank neutral facial expression.

“Bwaaah! Bwah bwah bwah!”

Soon enough, Maud came face-to-face with the duo Rabbid with their shopping cart with Diamond Tiara being captive and a bunch of items on their shopping cart being balanced. Maud and the duo Rabbids then looked into each other’s eyes as if they were having a staring contest. After a few minutes, the duo noticed a small rock sitting on top of Maud’s head as if she was viewed like a prop.

The Rabbid swiftly grabbed Boulder and of course Maud herself, Maud didn't mind at first but was relieved that the Rabbid gave Boulder back to her. The mare then looked at Diamond Tiara and talked to her usual rock nonsense, making the pink filly suffer more obnoxiously, as the duo of Rabbids was dashing their way to the town to start more hoarding.


Somewhere else in Ponyville, six Rabbids were causing mayhem at the town market and Townhall. Various ponies galloped for their lives as the six Rabbids were holding Fireworks toy weapons, firing fireworks, demolishing stalls, and blowing produce to bits to their amusement.

“Why are these crazy bunnies attacking Ponyvile?!" Lyra screamed as she ran alongside Bon Bon, Vinyl Scratch, and Octavia. "And who gave them fireworks to play with?!”

“I don’t know! But I’m more worried about not getting blasted right now!” Bon Bon responded. "Let's find a hiding spot before we're the next target Lyra!"

To stop the Rabbids' scheme, Rainbow Dash, as she witnessed the chaos caused by the Rabbids, placed a storm cloud directly above one Rabbid who was sleeping and bucked the cloud hard, sending down a bolt of lightning. It successfully struck the one Rabbid, and cried out in pain. It simply fell over, twitching from the lightning.

"That'll teach you a lesson from your friends causing destruction around Ponyvile," Rainbow muttered in amusement.

The pegasus then flew down to check on the Rabbid, hoping it would team them a lesson. When she was about to poke the Rabbid with her hoof, it got back on its feet in a blink of an eye, catching Rainbow Dash off guard. The Rabbid was fuming at Rainbow and because it electrified them, the six Rabbids recruited the Rabbid that was electrocuted by lightning, targeting and called Rainbow Dash a treat.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!" Rainbow exclaimed. "I was only doing it to stop you bunny freaks from causing chaos and now targeting me for attacking one of your friends!?"

Faster than she could react and being a target in an instant, the six Rabbids shot their Fireworks weapons and struck Rainbow, knocking the wind out of her and sending her, crashing through a home and tumbling across the ground.

While Rainbow Dash was seeing stars and Rabbids over her head, three other Rabbids started racing with their race karts in random directions, crashing through many obstacles to reach first place.


At the same time as the six Rabbids use their fireworks toy weapons to cause destruction for fun, One Rabbid wearing a plane helmet was flying around with a rideable jetpack and started blasting rockets at houses and other buildings with an RPG toy launcher that shot out fireworks attached to the Rabbid's back as a special weapon for a special day event. Where that one Rabbid got such a contraption was anypony’s guess, but that's the Rabbids for you.

As Derpy was flying overhead, the Rabbid shot a rocket at the pegasus and its accuracy was 100%. The rocket hit its mark and Derpy was sent crashing through the roof of Sugarcube Corner.

“I’m okay!” Derpy shouted out, but wonder who the Rabbids were. "I gotta ask Pinkie on who these bunnies are and why they're here just to have fun around there."

The Rabbid laughed it out as it got Derpy, but then turned around to see Fluttershy glaring right into its eyes in an attempt to paralyze it.

“Listen here you bunny! You and your bunny friends are terrorizing innocent ponies and causing serious property damage around Ponyville!" Fluttershy roared in the Rabbid’s face before using the Stare. "Not to mention, hurting Derpy Hooves with your toy! So, I’ll kindly ask you and all your bunny friends to STOP THIS NONSENSE CHAOS THIS INSTANT!!!”

The Rabbid at first was fazed a little but wasn’t fazed fully by Fluttershy’s angry eyes. The Rabbid brushed it off and dashes off to find the rest of the Rabbids. Fluttershy was stunned that her stare had no effect, even though Rabbids do have feelings.


After leaving the Castle of Friendship, Twilight saw many screaming ponies and voices of laughter of the Rabbids running around, and smoke coming from several places. Perplexed and concerned, the alicorn flew up high into the air to get a bird’s-eye view of the situation. What caught her eye was the town hall getting leveled by fireworks.

As the town hall completely collapsed, she quickly flew there and encountered many crazy bunny perpetrators, the six firework Rabbids.

“What in Equestria are you six crazy bunnies doing?!” Twilight confronted the six Rabbids. "And who on Celestia's sun gave you fireworks to play with as a toy?!"

“Bwaaaaaaah... Bwah Bwah Bwah!” The Rabbid responded by firing a firework rocket at the alicorn.

Twilight protected herself by generating a barrier that blocked the Rabbid's firework rocket. Rather than trying to attack the princess again, the remaining six Rabbids aimed their Firework toy weapons at other buildings to start causing more destruction.

“Oh no you don’t!” Twilight then struck the six Rabbids with a freeze spell and immobilized them. “No more destruction for you six freaky rabbits. I will have you six locked up until I find the rest of your rabbit friends around here and figure out what to do with them and all of you.”

However, Discord was watching from the chaos dimension with his Rabbids as they cheered and cheered on watching their Rabbid friends for causing all their ruckus. And in request by the Rabbids, he snapped a finger and the six Rabbids broke free from Twilight’s spell.

“Whaaaaaaaat?!” Twilight was shocked. "HOW ON EQUESTRIA SAKE COULD GET ANY WORSE THAN THIS?!"

Before the alicorn could cast another spell, the six Rabbids zoomed away and disappeared from sight within a second and headed straight to the School of Friendship with some new toy weaponry spawned by Discord. Twilight’s mouth was hanging open as this left her even more baffled that these Rabbids are going to be difficult to capture.


Discord and his Rabbids cackled while watching all the chaos Ponyville was experiencing. They then gazed into the School of Friendship, where the six Rabbids were running inside the school and they shouted holding Plunger Guns, electrified rockets, and microphones.

While they have new toy weaponry to play with, the Rabbid holding a microphone started screaming with it, and two Rabbids just aimlessly shot through walls with their electric rockets, leaving large holes in them to open the gaps, while the rest shot plunger guns at the students faces to make them not see what's in front of them being plunged by the plunger. The students panicked and scurried around to avoid the six Rabbids with their bizarre weaponry.

In a hallway, Yona stood in the six Rabbids' path, having enough of this Rabbid fiasco.

“Yona doesn’t like strange crazy bunnies scaring Yona’s friends!" Yona threatened. "So stop, or Yona will stop strange crazy bunnies at full force!”

The Rabbid holding the Microphone then screamed their 'Bwah' at Yona at lightning-fast speed, launching her through a wall.

“Yona!” Her five friends quickly rushed to her side.

“Yona is okay!” Yona groaned as her body was twitching. "Yona didn't know strange crazy bunnies are tough."

“That’s it! I’m putting a stop to this!” Smolder then tried taking matters into her own hands. "These crazy rabbits are nothing but trouble!!!"

She attempted to stop the Rabbid with the microphone herself, but it also knocked her out as it charged past her.

Starlight frantically ran around the school in pursuit of the six Rabbids until she finally caught up to them in the classroom and to her shocking discovery, her eyes widened in terror as the six Rabbids kicked the bookshelves, tables, and chairs everywhere to scatter around. There were books and pieces of wood scattered all over the place with plungers everywhere. Not to mention, they ended up building a tower to defend themselves.

“STOP!!! THAT’S ENOUGH!!!” Starlight shouted at the six Rabbids. "I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS NONSENSE FOR SCARING THE STUDENTS AND MAKING A EXTREMELY MESSY CLASSROOM YOU CRAZY BUNNY FREAKS!!!"

The six Rabbids shot their weaponry at her, and she narrowly dodged all of it to avoid being shot. Infuriated and grinning her teeth, the unicorn was going to fire a magic beam at the six Rabbids, when four Rabbids with instruments came in with a portal opening at the floor, thanks to Discord. They started blasting music, gathering all the remaining Rabbids to get in the portal immediately to end their first day of Equestria. All of them came with hoarders, duo Rabbids with the shopping cart with Maud and Diamond Tiara, and many of them that were on Ponyvile entered because of that catchy tune as they've completed one of Discord's goals. Starlight, the Young Six, and the students were absolutely dumbfounded that the Rabbids have escaped to the portal

“Uh, Counselor Starlight," Sandbar questioned. "Did you just witness a rabbit parade that made these rabbit creatures make their escape through that portal?”

“No idea, Sandbar... and I was going to blast them away somehow,” Starlight answered before looking at all the damage caused by the six Rabbids. “Now what am I going to tell Twilight from those crazy freaky bunnies from their mess?”


In Discord’s house, the Lord of Chaos along with his Rabbids were laughing hysterically, having been greatly amused by the Rabbids’ antics and their flaring sense of destructive, mischievous, humorous schemes of mayhem.

“This is splendid! Absolutely all of this is splendid!” Discord exclaimed in joy before emptying his bucket of popcorn and hugging his Rabbids. “This is just the entertainment I’ve been hoping for! I can’t wait to see what else the Rabbids can do! All the possibilities are endless now, now that I never knew the Rabbids are viewed as a 'blank canvas', which means I can do anything I want with them!”

Speaking of the Rabbids that entered the portal that Discord spawned in, they're now in the junkyard miles away from Ponyvile to form their ultimate plan from the start. To pile up all the stuff they hoard to reach the Moon (or Luna's Moon for Equestria reasons) and each of the Rabbids went on in different directions to start their mayhem journey to start their ultimate goal. Ponyville was only the beginning with a few amount of Rabbids hanging around to live in some peace. There is more chaos yet to come for them and Discord.


Forty minutes after the raving chaos in Ponyville ended, a unicorn mare arrived at the town. She had a faded green-colored coat, long two-toned brown hair, green eyes, and a ladybug with some leaves as her cutie mark. However, she isn’t actually a pony. It was Chrysalis in disguise, as we recalled she had to get pictures of the mane six to clone them for her scheme, but backfired unfortunately. When she was passing by, she noticed that the town was in disarray and went to investigate what has happened in Ponyvile.

While walking through the town, she was astonished to see all the wrecked buildings, destructive properties, and messy items. As she wondered what manner of creature could be responsible, her attention was caught by the wailing of three certain florists.

“All of our flowers are ruined!” Lily exclaimed dramatically. "One by One..."

“This is a disaster! A horrible, horrible disaster!” Daisy added. "Everything... Ruined!"

“The horror, the horror!” Roseluck screeched. "Caused by these freaky unfriendly visitors!"

“Um. Pardon me, fellow ponies." Chrysalis inquired. "What exactly happened here?”

“It was these crazy bunnies!” Lily answered. "They were the perpetrators!"

“They look like cute bunnies, but they’re actually monsters! Daisy chimed in. "Terrible, terrible monsters who just ruined Ponyvile!”

“I see... Chrysalis was intrigued. "That’s... is... interesting.”

After gathering as much information as she could, the disguised changeling took her to leave.

These strange bunny creatures must be fierce to cause this much mayhem. I must seek them out. They might just be what I need to exact revenge on my enemies, especially Starlight Glimmer!” Chrysalis thought to herself as she left Ponyville. But... I have to find out what they look like first before gathering an army...

Author's Note:

YES!!! This chapter is finished. The Rabbids are now liking Ponyvile and it seems that Discord is finally invested in the Rabbids sense of humor as they're troublesome but wacky in a way in typical Rabbids style. And the first friend the Rabbids have is Pinkie Pie!

The next chapter will be about the Rabbids in different territories. One of them being Canterlot and Crystal Empire.

You can suggest anything as this chapter has a mixed flare with the Rabbids Invasion elements with a Rabbids Go Home nod.