• Published 23rd Sep 2012
  • 917 Views, 5 Comments

The Mysterious Vanishing of the Celesti-O's - Chaodiurn



Twilight Sparkle becomes involved into a mysterious crime at her free Saturday, thanks to Pinkie Pie

  • ...
 5
 917

Chapter 3: Spring Sanctuary

“Hey, look! There's Canterlot!”

Twilight was barely able to understand her friend. The winds were blowing through her mane at full speed as she sat in one of the royal express shuttles that was on its fastest way to Canterlot.

“Yes, I can see it!” Twilight shouted, “we will reach it soon!”

After she sent Princess Celestia a short report of the newest happenings in Ponyville, she got instantly responded by her mentor. Twilight was rather surprised to see a response at such a pointless writing, but seeing the excitement in Celestia's answer truly caught her off-guard. Being the librarian of Ponyville and personal protege of Princess Celestia herself, reading hand-written stuff was one of the basic routines in her days. Celestia had a very stoic writing in usual matters, but this time, however, it seemed rushed. some words were even hard to read because the princess of the sun used too much ink on her quill. Twilight wasn't quite sure if she wanted to see them immediately because of the cereals or because she was in concern about the unstable bearer of the element of laughter. Either way, she didn't want to let her mentor wait any second longer than necessary.

“As soon as we will arrive at Canterlot we head to the royal palace! The princess is waiting for us.” She said.

The unicorn always enjoyed the rides in the shuttles. The vision over Equestria was stunning while flying only several meters under the cloud ceiling, and the chilling winds in her mane were acting more on her soul than her skin. Somehow, it made her feel kinda jealous that she hadn’t wings.

Twilight had to rise her eyes only a bit to gain view over the working soldiers. The solar-guards who carried the duty of those special flies on their shoulders weren't what the society would call unappealing, what wasn’t a point against this method of travelling, too.
Raising her eyes over the strong stallions, she was able to get the most stunning view of Canterlot one could get without being a Pegasus.
Canterlot laid beautiful in the sun, carved into the big mountain that reached into the sky with all its majesty.
True, one could see it at the horizon from Ponyville. But seeing it from this altitude was a complete different experience. She had to work at that wing-spell when she was back later.

“Okie dokie lokie!” managed to reach her purple ears right before her mind drifted away in the vivid view.

--

Soon they reached the landing stages of Canterlot. With a blunt knock, the wheels set back down on ground again. The stallions began to use the weight and strength of they muscles to bring the shuttle to a stop. It was a fast procedure what was trained over and over again. The life as a soldier maybe was healthy, but since there were no wars around Equestria since a full millennium by now, there really wasn't much to do.

Twilight and Pinkie jumped out of the shuttle, one slightly cheerfuller then the other, and they made ready to leave for the royal palace.

“Thank you very much, guys,” Twilight said as she stepped closer to them. Sure, they were paid and stuff, but a bit of kindness couldn’t hurt. From her old days in Canterlot she knew, that all the chancellors who used to make use of those exclusive means of transportation weren't all smiles and graces at all.

The stallions responded with an affirming pose.

With that, the two mares trotted away. Princess Celestia called for them and there was nothing what could interrupt them from getting to her as soon as possible.
Determined, Twilight and Pinkie walked through the glorious streets of Canterlot. They passed shops, cafes and houses of any kind. It was a sophisticated city, but for a pony who lived in the capital of Equestria for several years, it became rather normal to see the upper classes of several nations make they fancy talks in the fancy cafes in they fancy suits.

“Hey, look! There's Vladimir!”

Pinkie again, never lived in Canterlot nor was a pony of great focusing abilities.

“Who is Vladimir?”

It was too late. Pinkie already was charging a white-coated pony with a golden mane and golden tail. It was a stallion unicorn with a rather long horn, and he wore a incredibly expensive-looking suit that engulfed his body. Twilight only could hope that she wasn't going to do something stupid.

“Vladii, hey there!”

The pink mare charged at him at full-speed, and just in the last moment before she would have crashed into the confused-looking aristocrat, Pinkie kicked her body with the power of her back legs into the air, flying right to the neck of her target. The two ponies seemed to melt into one bizarre mass of organic life, rolling several barrels at the ground, before they finally came to a stop.
Twilight could see a cloud of dust vanish behind her pink friend who were lying on top of her prey now.

Like that.

“Vladimir! How are you? Didn't see you for far too long!”

Her prey, however, didn't seem to be as pleased of the reunion. “What do you want? Go away from me, harlequin!”

“But Vlad! Don't you recognize me anymore? It's me, Pinkie Pie! You were dating my friend at the grand galloping gala!”

Twilight's brilliant sense for ponies told her, that the stallion must wanted to become free of the sudden company, but becoming downed in the streets of Canterlot at the brightest day was just too shocking.

“Get away from me! My name is Prince Blueblood and I never dated any pony that is related to you anyhow, for sure!”

“But I saw you two-oo!” Her words faded as she was pulled away from her prey. Twilight had no time for this.

“I am most certainly sorry for my friend, dear snob, but we have an audience to reach and have to go now. See you later.”

In a small part of her mind, Twilight was thinking about the possibility that leaving confused stallions behind could be bad for her karma, but she quickly vanished that thought. Only another system for innocent ponies.


It wasn't hard to find a way to the royal palace in Canterlot; Canterlot was a rather little city given to the fact that both rulers of Equestria chosen it for providing their palace. Not that nopony wanted to live there. It's just quite expensive to live in a house that had to be carved out of the stone of this mountain.

--


Soon, they arrived at the gates of the palace. They laid closed and silent in the heavy stone, guarding whatever was happening inside this fabulous place. The guards stood all over the place, guarding the guarding gate with their spears and their courage. She remembered that Shining Armor called this the perfect circle of defense. The palace guarded the princesses, the gates the palace. Guards guarded the gate and their armor guarded the guards. The spears guarded the armors and the soldier beside you guarded you. A perfect system, working regardless whether it was week-end, sun-celebration, a millennium of peace, or not. She knew that her brother was doing a great job as captain of the solar-guards, but every time when she visited Princess Celestia and got followed by at least one pair of eyes in every step, she felt awe for his passion.

Twilight and Pinkie were heading for the big gate, as two guards stopped them, just as it was the order for every guard that had duty at the gate.

“Name your intentions,” one guard asked stoic.

“I am Twilight Sparkle,” the mare said, “mentee of her highness Princess Celestia and sister to the captain of the royal guards, Shining Armor. Princess Celestia called me and my companion to an audience of high priority.”

“Enter,” was everything she got as a response. Somehow, she liked the way how the guards acted. Fast, precise and always to the point, just like a good reference book.

After the two mares got inside, a new problem made it to the surface. Where should they find the princess? The palace were big. Many corridors existed here, and even more chambers seemed to spread around them. If they were lucky, the throne-room would be her whereabouts. They should head there at first.

“Alright Pinkie, I think we should head to the- Pinkie?”

Of all possible companions you could have for a visit at the royal palace, Pinkie Pie probably was the worst. For a reason. Where was that silly filly?

“Pinkie!” She shouted, “come here! Now!”

Nothing happened. Twilight sighed and stepped forward. Maybe it was better that way, remembering Pinkie's behaviour when they were called to the Princess due to Discord's reappearance in the past.

She walked through several corridors, turning left only to turn right again after some hoofsteps. On her way, she saw incredibly gorgeous looking vases of all kinds. Bud vases and alabaster vases were sharing the space with ming and crystal vases. Celestia always had a penchant for them.
The gray walls themselves were decorated with tapestries so majestic that even Rarity wouldn't find the words to describe them, and if royal hooves should ever find themselves in the need to visit the forsaken corridors which the poor mare had reached by now, they never would have to touch cold stone, since finest velvet carpets covered the whole floor in a beautiful dark red.

However, one of the bad habits big palaces were used to have was that they were, well, big. Even if Twilight has been guest to Celestia before, she still wasn't aware of anything that one could call orientation. Yes, there were a different count of doors and windows in every corridor, but she could swear that they all looked exactly the same, only to pretend thieves of getting to the exit easily.

Twilight shook her head to clean her thoughts. There was no need to be worried about getting lost when you followed the may most important rule of visiting big buildings:

Never ever use stairs until you really have to.

Right?

Princess Celestia stretched her wings. It was a beautiful day, one of those where the highest leader of a nation had some time for herself and wasn't bound to a rather uncomfortable throne. After Luna returned from her exile, she allowed her to take her pick of an new one. Looking back, it was a silly way to give responsibility to her sister, since it never was her duty to represent the kingdom on it, being the princess of the night she was. But in these days it sounded quite good. Give her some kind of responsibility, switch something that remembered her on the past days and also give her a little gift, all of this with only one little change. Oh, if she only knew about Luna's bad taste of thrones earlier.

The solar goddess turned her face into the sky, allowing her orb to spend its warmth to her face. No cloud dared to weaken this powerful band. Only a chilling wind and the high-pitched voice of a bird were distracting her senses from her masterpiece.

“Princess! Come out wherever you a-are!”

Her ears twitched. She truly loved her subjects, but sometimes they really weren't necessary for her happiness. She turned away from the warming rays and faced the big door, which led to her personal terrace. The voice was one she remembered, but the name of its bearer laid outside of her mind's range. There was no choice to be done here; as a eternal ruler you didn't simply take a day for you own joy.

Celestia moved back inside, preparing mentally for fixing another urgent problem.

As the passed the door, the voice became louder.

“Princess Celestia, I know that you are here! Come out!”

The goddess rose an eyebrow. Usually, she was called in a pleading tone and the sentences contained at least one please for every third word. This, however, was a playful voice, and there wasn't a single please sent out, at all.

“I am here, my beloved subject,” she responded in her soft voice.

She faced the door, curious of which pony was it, that needed her help at such a lovely day. There weren't many ponies around with such an behaviour, what narrowed down the choice more than slightly.

It didn't took long to let the door swing open in a blast, reveling a pink-maned pony standing behind it.

“Princess! There you are!” she said.

“Pinkie Pie! How glad to see you, it's been a while.” Celestia spoke as a greeting. She didn't talk to the bearers of the elements of harmony for a while now, and any chance to do so was very welcome.
However, she didn't fail to make also notice of a certain, missing unicorn.

“Pinkie Pie, my dear, didn-”

“All the Celesti-O's in Ponyville are missing, Princess! All of them!”

For the first time since months, Celestia was interrupted by the words of another pony. Even Luna had stopped this for a while.

“Yes, I know. Twilight informed me in her letter. Speaking of her, whe-”

“What are we going to do? Ponyville needs its Celesti-O's!”

“I don't know. I-”

“You don't know? But you are the princess! You must rescue us! How are we supposed to keep peace up in Ponyville without the Celesti-O's?”

Celestia shook her head in a slight disbelieve.

“Don't be so jumpy my dear,” Celestia said while pushing a hoof on the mouth of her subject, just to allow herself a word in edgewise, “you may want to inform me of the exact happenings.”

The Princess released her hoof, causing the pink mare to start speaking again instantly, “Ponyville is going to descent into anarchy! All of the Celesti-O's vanished last night and the first disturbances are already spreading!”

“What kind of disturbances?” Celestia asked.

“As I came to Sugarcube's Corner to start working this morning, a wild crowd appeared. They claimed they daily portion of Celesti-O's, but I wasn't able to serve them, because they were all missing! You have to send us new ones as soon as possible!” Then, she inhaled.

Sometimes it just was hard to be a ruler. “We should begin with a regroup. Go and find Twilight Sparkle, then we shall meet again for farther plannings.”

Even Celestia couldn't deny a little thought of approval as the pink mare jump-jumped out of the room before the goddess could even say a further word of where to meet.

“Meet me in the throne-room!” She screamed after her, using some powers of her royal voice.

Even if it was almost blasphemy how the pink mare acted in the attendance of a goddess, she knew that Pinkie Pie had reasons for that acting. After Luna returned from her prison and found ouy about Celestia's new invention, she warned her, that the usage of such a weapon could cause terrible troubles. Of course it wasn't a weapon in its original meaning, but still. It was powerful and risky, and now it seemed that she maybe had to carry the consequences of her experiment.

Celestia suddenly felt a need for fresh air. She never was good at thinking in closed locations where the sun wasn't able to shine in. Especially not when it came to such important things. Alas, why was being a good goddess so hard?

Time was a rare resource these days, so her highness Princess Celestia found herself standing in the royal gardens in no time, thanks to her teleportation-skills.

In warm summers like this, the garden bloomed in the maximum amount of colors it could bring up. She preferred the growing beauty of spring, but she hardly could deny the amount of beauty in this.

Celestia walked through her garden. Flowers and hedges spread across the paths, beautifully groomed by her gardeners. However, the only thing she could pay attention to were the sun rays, the live-spending resource of the golden orb that colored the sun day for day, saved by her powers and paid with her own blood so many times. They alone were able to keep her soul clean in every situation that a life with mortal beings could bring, filling her chest every day with nothing more than pure joy and satisfaction. So it came that she lost herself in their warmth one more time this day, before her thoughts got back to the main-issue of the day.

One of her very basic piers of keeping absolute peace up disappeared without any logical explanation from one of her cities. Only few ponies knew about the exact ingredients of her cereals, and even fewer knew about the little feature of it which grew in a small greenhouse of the garden.
She even could see it from her position, right now. Little plants, really intensive in taste, yet hard to define.
But what was so important about them wasn't the taste. It were to a greater degree its effect on the central nervous system of her subjects. It didn't matter how good a leader was; ponies would always find something to fight about.

Once she fought back Nightmare Moon in past days, a complete empire was waiting for a millennium without a second princess. She knew that it wouldn't be easy, and given to her emotional disequilibrium of these days, she gave the task of finding a way to suppress aggressions and other disharmonious feelings of ponies into the hooves of her personal protege of these days, Starswirl the Bearded. She expected some kind of temporary spell, maybe one that would have had to be recasted every twenty-four hours, but coming back with a little plant that had a very characteristic form, Starswirl really caught his mentor off-guard. He said it would get the job done, if she managed to build up a constant system of supplying into every corner of her kingdom.
She trusted him, and so a product called 'Celesti-O's' entered the market. From the first day, it sold like free candy. Maybe because it's what it was, but money wasn't the point of it, after all. In a record time, every corner of Equestria consumed the legendary-cereals-to-be. All it needed was a little gene-manipulating spell every year to suppress the adjusting immune systems of her subjects and to make a millennium of peace and joy possible.

In her trance, the princess had walked several steps since her sudden appearance in the garden. Coming back to consciousness for her environment she realized that she just entered the sculpture part of it.
Starswirl the Bearded stood as proud as always in his stone-body, remembering on all the good, sometimes really[i/] good, times. Oh, Twilight Sparkle surely isn't a bad or even unworthy follow-up, it's just that, well, she simply isn't able to keep up with him in certain things.

Digresses..a problem that another statue surely had even more often than her, at least when he was not busy being petrified or such a thing. Not far from Starswirl the Bearded stood Discord, feared draconequus and god of chaos and disharmony. Another immortal, as old as Celestia herself if not older.
It was no great secret, that this villain once ruled over her kingdom. What was a great secret however, is that she still feared the influences from this ancient time in her leadership.
Celestia stepped closer to the statue. She didn't came here often, but when she did it was in times of unexplainable problems, just as this one.

The chilling wind blew through her eternal mane as she stood in front of the petrified immortal, exchanging glances with literally stoned pupils.

“What have you planned this time, Discord?”

It was almost pathetic to ask. Even if the events would stand under his influences, and even if he would want to tell her about it, what isn't very unlikely by the way, he wouldn't be able to.

But against all likelihoods, a deep moan filled her royal ears.

“What tugs at my consciousness at this time of day?”

Celestia stopped her breath. Sure, she came here time to time, but never had the petrified god made even the tiniest sign of being active. She didn't know how, but she clearly had to stop him from getting any closer to his target, whatever it was.


“Discord, what have you done this time?!” Celestia asked.

“What have I done? Why, I have done what I can do best, of course.”

The voice of her eternal enemy sounded less sharp than she remembered it. Also, it seemed to be a bit deeper, but that's probably because his vocal folds weren't able to swing in an optimal way while being petrified. It made him only sound even more challenging.

“Stop kidding me!” The princess said in a not-so-royal tone, “where are the Celesti-O's?”

“They are where they belong to, nothing to worry about.”

Celestia almost could feel the raise of hatred in her chest. Even if she had petrified him two times by now, Discord didn't show any regrets. And what was even worse, he didn't show any signs of being exhausted in his doing.

“Quit your games. You took them this morning, didn't you?“

“Indeed I did. They are giving me strength for the day.”

“As the princess of the sun I can't allow you to-”

“Princess! Princess I found her, where are you?” The words weren't loud, but the voice itself was enough to interrupt Celestia's warning.

“Seems like royal duties are calling,” the almost tired voice said.

“Yes, they do. This isn't over, you won't success, as you didn't the last time.” With that, the solar princess walked away from the statue, back to the gates of her castle and to the voice that begged for her attention. Sadly, she wasn't able to hear a rather confused voice say his last words, before falling back into an deep sleep.

“Success? With what? Ah, never mind, until later my queen.”


Back in the castle, it didn't took long to unite the task-force. In fact it was so fast, that Princess Celestia barely had time to prepare her mind for the meeting, as she got greeted by an big pink smile at her first step inside.

“Pinkie Pie! I am glad that you found Twilight,” she said instinctively.

“Me too! You have no idea in which corridors I had to search to find her! I mean, how is it possible to get this far away from the throne-room? It isn't possible is it? But she did!”

“Pinkie!” The rescued unicorn interrupted her friend, “I am sorry Princess. Orientation is large buildings isn't one of my strengths.”

Celestia chuckled, “I see. No problem, at least you are here now. But how did you found me? Didn't we want to regroup in the throne-room? That's on the other side of the palace, Pinkie Pie.”

“I know Princess! But my Pinkie Sense told me that you aren't there, so I followed it to your direction.”

“You have a Pinkie Sense for detecting royals, too?” Twilight asked in big disbelieve.

“Of course I have! Every time I'm coming close to one, my liver starts twitching.”

The unicorn only was able to show her thoughts with a shaking head. “You really should visit a doctor for this. Wait, your liver-”

“Oh, I was!” Pinkie said, increasing her new interruption-combo-high-score. “I visited Doctor Hooves some months ago and he suggested a time therapy, going back into the time on the rock-farm and denying that certain accident. But the statutory health insurance doesn't pay for such things and do you even know what prices they are taking for time-traveling these days?”

As the princess saw the left eye of her mentee start twitching dangerously, she saw herself in the position to come up to a new point now. Celestia cleared her through,

“We didn't meet for discussing health policy, did we? There is something more important that needs our attention.”

“More important than health policy?” Twilight said, “the Celesti-O's sure taste good, but I hardly can imagine that they are this important.”

“If they were normal cereals I would agree with you Twilight. But since they are produced by a exclusive royal fabricant, things around them turned out to become rather hot in the last time.“

Keeping the adrenaline-level of your subjects low. One of the very basic rules for leading a nation successfully.

“What does that mean? Are we in trouble?”

“Not yet,” she said while trying to avoid any kind of critical information, “but an old enemy of the kingdom is trying to use them to make his revolution more effective.”

Who? Where? When? Why? Twilight was ready to launch a battery of questions on her mentor, but right before the signal of speaking reached her mouth, she remembered the words of her friend earlier this day.

“But why the Celesti-O's? I can't see how that could help at overthrowing your kingdom.”The unicorn decided to ask.

Celestia sighed, “The Celesti-O's are known for their high quality and permanent availability all over Equestria since we got out the first packages hundred of years ago. An sudden lack of it in a whole region could set the folks into mistrust.”

Rule number two of leading a nation successfully. Keep your subjects feeling informed and save. The truth was, that she hadn't a slightly idea of how Discord was making use of this. Barely a pony outside of Ponyville would share interest with the sudden disappearance, but draconequean warfare was something unpredictable. And unpredictable enemies weren't good for keeping a kingdom quiet and stable.

Twilight looked obviously confused, “so he wants the ponies to think that if a kingdom isn't able to keep something that is small like that stable, it's not able to hold the important stuff up, any ways?”

“Exactly. Revolutions need time to grow. It's nothing that you start with a volunteer-list.”

If you watched close, or even spent attention to Pinkie Pie at all, you would have been able to see hot steam coming out of the pink party-ears. She wanted her beloved cereals, not a fancy political intrigue that was going to doom Equestria.

“So,” Pinkie began, “what are we going to do about the Celesti-O's now? Sent new ones? Sending guards to Ponyville? Reinstating the death penalty?”

“Pinkie, I don't think that-” Twilight tried to say.

“But we have to do something! This sort of chaos isn't coming with chocolate rain and we have to stop it as soon as possible!”

“Could you please stop interrupting me all the time? This is getting on my nerves!”

Once again Princess Celestia saw herself in the situation to press this meeting one step further.

“Please, my faithful subjects, calm down. I know that Ponyville faces an unpleasant state of affairs, but it's important to keep our heads cool. Sending guards to a small ville will only increase the problems and the interest of other cities. Not to speak of death penalty. How do you even know about this? There was no speech about it for more than hundred years now.”

“Focus, Princess. I am not important here. There must be something we can do about this! Where are they produced? I'm sure we can get some Celesti-O's there and take them to Ponyville.”

As self-confident the party-pony sounded, Princess Celestia had to shake her head a no one more time. “The Celesti-O's are produced in one single factory, which is in property of the royal bloodline itself. Since it has to provide all of Equestria on its own, we can't simply take resources away from it. It's an precise working system, that provides every town exactly one time per week. So the next possible delivery date is in five days.”

“But we haven't five days! Why is there no other fabric that produces them? That's ridiculous.”

“Pinkie!”

“It's okay, Twilight Sparkle. She has her reasons, so nothing to blame her for. And to answer your question, we do have only this one factory to provide the maximum of quality we can reach. There are many sensitive ingredients needed for this, and they all have to be supervised carefully.”

With that, she caught the full attention of Twilight back. “What kind of ingredients?”

“Various plants and fruits. The main ingredient is maize, for keeping the substance stable. You may know something about how hard it is to work with true grasses, don't you?”

A big smile grew in Twilight's face. “Of course I do! Apple Jack told me once about it.

The farmers must always store their crop dry. To be exact, it has to have a water content below fourteen percent. This is needed to pretend the crop from fungal infestations.
Fusarics, a kind of fungal which can generate mycotoxins as secondary, microbial metabolic products are a big problem for the farmers.
But mainly, the Fusarium monofiliforme is what they fear. It creates fumonisins as microbial metabolic product, a very special sort of the mycotoxins that can infest us with equine leukoencephalomalacia, an illness that brings necrotic changes to our white brain substance.”

Celestia gave her number one student a confirming smile. Once more, she successfully proofed her qualities as a student and mentee.
Then she faced Pinkie Pie to check her reaction. A slight relief came into her mind as she saw the subject of interest standing still where she was, her head almost smoking from the effort to process what just entered her ears. She shook her head several times in every direction, before her lips slowly began to form words.

“So you are making this because you don't want the ponies to get sick?”

“Exactly,” she said as serious as she was able to.

If your argumentation is going to fail, make your arguments at least sound powerful. This wasn't exactly a rule for leading a kingdom, but it was definitely helpful if you had a stubborn sister.

“And what if we go and help out the factory to produce an additional load?”

Celestia shook her head, “I'm afraid that I can't allow that.”

“And how about collecting the needed resources?”

The solar goddess shook her head ones more in denial.

“But-but, there must be something, anything, that we can do!”

“There is something you can do, indeed. Go back to Ponyville and try to keep everything as calm as possible. I will personally take care of the next delivery. It shall arrive with the first sun rays of the fifth day from now on, and not a single second later.”

“Thank you Princess, we will do our best,” Twilight said. She knew her mentor good enough to spot the points where she wanted to quit a discussion. This was one of them.

“Come on, Pinkie. Let's get back home,” she spoke it in a soft voice. Pinkie didn't often set up her mind to something, but when she did, disappointment was something that really could hurt her.

“Okay, let's get going,” the pink mare answered dryly, “but I still have this feeling that this is going to end bad.”

“That's the matter with revolutions, Pinkie.” It was a hopeless endeavor to cheer up the number one cheer-upper, but cheering up a friend never was.

“True,” Pinkie said as a little smile sneaked into her face.

With a rather loud moan, the sleep-circle of an royal gardener found its end for the third time this day. After he worked at perfectionizing a flowerbed for the past days, he allowed himself a day of laziness at his most favorite place of whole Canterlot: the green and soft grass of the royal gardens, covered by the shadow of an statue that represented some villain of ancient times.
Something with chaos or such a thing. He never was good at those fancy knowledge-things, but he knew to appreciate a solid shadow-maker.
Usually, he would feel energized by now, jumping back to work in no time. But today, sadly, his day of laziness wore a shadow itself. Why had royal rulers always to be so loud when raging about something? And why was she so angry at him for eating Celesti-O's? Immortals..

__________ _ _ _ __________
Author's Notes

Time to get off some acknowledgements!

First off, thanks to Inferno demon Dash for giving birth to the very basic idea of this story: All hail the Celesti-O's!
Then, thanks to ASP for making such great and inspiring music!
And last but not least, big cheers to my proofreader called Eagle Heart! He's awesome!
Also, a big thanks to everyone who invested his worthful time into reading my work.