• Published 28th Oct 2022
  • 647 Views, 0 Comments

Mystic Band - LogicalDelta



Three New Students Arrive And Suddenly People Start Arguing. This obviously concerns the rainbooms. But what about the Ninja?

  • ...
 0
 647

What's With the Singing?

Raph and the others were all at their own Table in the cafeteria, Trixie and Wallflower were invited, But Sunset had her own group, along with Rainbow dash and Pinkie Pie. So, Leo had a break. He wished he hadn't told his last name to dash.

Donnie was showing Trixie his idea for a new machine he had planned on building. It was Nice Donnie actually found someone who was actually interest in his work. Though Trixie's ego is what fascinated Leo. How could someone be so into themselves and yet still care for people.

"So, you're telling me that the school does a music festival?" Raph Ask Wallflower as he finished his burger. The mention of a Music Festival Caught the attention of Mikey and Leo. Donnie just completely ignored it and continue to chat with Trixie.

"Yeah, it's a yearly thing we do here. But I think the main reason that everyone is excited for it is cause it's something that can help them forget about the Fall Formal Event" Wallflower Told Raph. Raph couldn't help but look at Sunset. She seems so nice now and he couldn't imagine her as the school's bully, but he figures people change.

"I heard what happened during the fall formal, it sounded crazy. But it helps me knowing we aren't the only powered people." Raph tells Wallflower. Wallflower Let out a confused expression at Raphs comment. "What did you say?" She said Confused.

Raph realized what he said, and he panicked. He was thinking about what to tell Wallflower, yet his mind was racing. His brother Obviously noticed.

"Uh Raph, your fear stink is showing." Leo tells him smirking. This obviously made Raph embarred and panic even more.

"What's a Fear Stink?" Wallflower asks Leo.

"Well, whenever Raph feels Fear or stressed, He tends to let out a little stench that we call his Fear Stink. The only reason we call it that is because it sounds more funnier." Leo says Smirking. Mikey Realized what they were talking about and Joined in.

"It goes away instantly, but one time Dad sent Raph Outside the first time it happened. But oh boy was that funny." Mikey says laughing.

"STOP TALKING ABOUT MY FEAR STINK!" Raph yelled embarrassed. He realized he yelled and saw some people around their table looking at him. Panic erupted in his mind. "Uh I got to go" Raph picks up his tray and quickly walks away from their table.

Wallflower look at Raph leaving then back to Leo. "Hes fine, I guess the stares got to him" Leo Reassures Her.


"They Acted Sort of Strange around Me" Sunset Told her friends, with questions running around her head. Then One Single Idea made Her stop thinking. Maybe they knew about the Fall Formal Incident. Before she could say anything, she spots Raph walking over to the trash can throwing his tray away.

She saw Raph was about to open the cafeteria door, when suddenly it open from the outside and hit Raph in the head causing him to fall. All of a sudden, she heard singing and saw the same three girls she showed around the school. She tried to pick up Raph, but he was too heavy. The three girls began to walk around while continuing to sing.

Sunset went back to her group determined to help Raph when she asked for their help, but suddenly a sort of sparkling shield surrounded their entire group. she looked at Raph only to see some sort of symbol appear on his chest and a red glow cover his body.

She looked at his group and saw all his brothers did the same thing. She looked around and saw they all had the same symbol but different colors surrounded them.


“Donnie, What’s going on?!” Mikey said Freaking out, Holding onto Donnie. This only happened when they unlocked their power.

“Why are you asking me, I’m the science guy.” Donnie says pushing Mikey off of him. He Noticed that everyone except for Sunset and her friends were like in a trance cause of the singing.

“You seeing this Leo?” Donnie asks his brother.

“Yeah, Something’s telling me this isn’t good” Leo Says. One the the three girls got on their table and continued to sing. “Please stop” Leo said annoyed at the signing. The girl seem shocked that he talked and she got off their table.

“Guys look, Raphs on the floor” Mikey pointed it out and went to go help Raph up. Leo went and did the same.


Once the girls stopped their singing and left, The atmosphere in the cafeteria wasn’t the same. People were arguing at one another saying how they were better and that they were gonna win.

“What happened?” Raph said rubbing his head. He and his brothers were the only ones not fighting.

“Well these girls came in the cafeteria and knocked you out cold, then they started to sign about having a ‘battle of the bands’ instead of the Music Festival. And then The Hamato symbol appeared on our chests and everyone started to fight.” Mikey says. “So you know, Apparently the usual at this school.” Leo says Smirking.

The moment Raph sat down, Wallflower and Trixie all looked at the brothers with determination in their eyes.

“We Have to enter and win the battle. To honor the Great-And-Powerful Trixie!” Trixie said once again stroking her ego.

“Enter? But we hardly know how to play any form of instrument.” Donnie said to her finishing his food.

“Only you Donnie, but Me and the others have been learning and practicing for a moment like this” Raph says to Donnie smirking.

“What? Why didn’t you guys invite me?” Donnie says hurt.

“Well, We did.” Leo tells his brother.


Mikey would run upstairs and enter Donnie’s room.

“Donnie, Raph and Leo are starting a band and I’m in it! Wanna come join us?” Mikey asked Donnie jumping in anticipation.

“No can do, Sheldon is growing and I need to build him a bigger Playroom.” Donnie says petting Sheldon and Drawing Blueprints. Sheldon jumps onto Donnie’s shoulder and meows at Mikey.

“Aww. Well Ok. Your loss” He says closing the door.


“Well still I’m hurt” Donnie says dramatically.

“Well, I learned how to play the Flute when I was in middle school” Wallflower says.

“And I know how to play the guitar” Trixie Tells the guys.

“Then it’s settle. Everyone it’s time for the Mad Dogs to shine!” Leo Says Inspiring everyone.

“Really? Mad Dogs, you guys couldn’t think of anything else?” Donnie says and Leo smacks him on the head.


“So that girl who gave us the tour and her friends seemed to not be affected by our singing. They’ll be a problem” Adagio Says to her sisters as they say on the bleachers.

“It is weird, But this other group seemed to not be affected as well. And some strange symbol appeared on them. And one of them was mean.” Sonata Added.

Author's Note:

Delta Here. I just wanted to say that this chapter will be the last one that ends at 1K words. I want to atleast put 2 to 3K words on future Chapters. Anyway, have a Great Day

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment