• ...
13
 13
 297

Pranks and More Pranks

*Danyelle's POV*


I threw a creeper at Ein, sending him flying when it exploded.

I laugh "Serves you right!"

But then all of a sudden, Yakko, Wakko and Dot poked out of my ears.

Yakko asks "Doing some pranks?"

I growl "You three have five seconds to get the cuss back to the tower before I set myself on fire."

The three went back into my ear.

Wakko spoke "But we wanna join the fun."

I jumped in fright before seeing Yakko, Wakko and Dot behind me.

I spoke "Sorry kids but these kinds of pranks are rather explosive though."

Dot spoke "We did explosive pranks too, ya know."

I spoke "Not this level of dangerous though...."

Yakko spoke "We fought tons of bad guys before and pranked them with explosives at the danger level."

I growl "No means no! Besides, I've dealt with Ein quite often... Why? It's because I'm a minecrafter though I'm not as well known as Aphmau is."

Wakko asks "Um… Weren’t there skins of us for Minecraft?"

I spoke "Yes but those were custom made ones.... But that aside... There's one thing that every Minecrafter fears more than the Ender Dragon...."

Aphmau spoke "I know what you mean Dany..."

Dot asks "Let me guess, a tall man in a dark suit with no face?"

Aphmau spoke "No... I'm talking about Herobrine..."

Yakko asks "You mean the dark counterpart of Steve?"

I spoke "Y-yeah..."

A roar was heard but it wasn't from any of the dragons I know.

Wakko asks "Was that an Ender Dragon?"

Aphmau spoke "Yeah but sadly, she's the last of her kind since there used to be more...."

Dot asks "Huh?"

Aphmau spoke "Long story short, ender dragons were hunted to near extinction..."

The last living ender dragon had crashed into a tree near Fluttershy's place with several arrows lodged in the right wing.

Aphmau gasps "Oh no! That must’ve been her!"

I spoke "If the two dumbasses find out, they'll have a pair of angry females and an angry herm to deal with!"


*Meanwhile at Fluttershy's place*


Flowerstep spoke "Flutters, we got a hurt dragon outside..."

Fluttershy stammers "W-What?"

Flowerstep spoke "Black scales, purple eyes... Several arrows in the right wing..."

the dragon spoke "Please… Help…"

Flowerstep calls Gingerheart over to tend to the dragon's injuries.

Gingerheart spoke "Whoever did this is gonna pay..."

Gingerheart carefully snaps each arrow in half thus removing them.

Flowerstep spoke "My guess would be the two dumbasses... And for once, it isn't Blizzardstar's fault."

the dragon spoke "hyena..."

Gingerheart angrily yowls "EIN IS DEAD MEAT!!!"


*Elsewhere*


Zane spoke "You better run dumbass..."

Ein asks "Huh?"

An air blade hit the ground near Ein.

Gingerheart growls "YOU DUMBASS!!!!"

Ein screamed as he bolted.

Gingerheart chases after Ein.

Ein screams "PIERCE!!!"

Pierce spoke "Sorry buddy, you caused it."

Ein screams "YOU’RE ONE WHO HELPED ME!!!"

Pierce spoke "Sorry, you're on your own."

Ein just screamed some more as he kept running.

Pinkie laughs "Wow! Dinner and a show!"

Rainbow laughs "Great Faust! He still sounds like a girl!"

Pinkie asks "Wait, why did I sound like a familiar woolly mammoth?"

Rainbow spoke "Oh please... mammoths have been extinct for years, same with dinosaurs."

Pinkie asks "Yeah. But wouldn’t it be crazy if there was a park that was a zoo for dinosaurs?"

I spoke "There was but it got shut down when five echidna children got eaten by a T-Rex... All of the carnivores had been put down to prevent such accidents from happening again."

That left the two ponies shocked.

I spoke "That was 15 years ago...."

Rainbow spoke "Jeeze.... I'd hate to see what happened if a carnivore had survived...."

Pinkie spoke "You know what would be crazier? Mobian dinosaurs!"

I spoke "There used to be several Mobosaurs but sadly, all but three got wiped out by meteors. Unfortunately, the last three are now dead."

Shadow spoke "I’m not sure. I have a feeling that one of more might be sealed in hibernation chambers like I was."

Maria spoke "But Shadow, you heard Knuckles. The last three died of extremely old age when the Master Emerald was first shattered."

Shadow spoke "But I think I remembered Gerald telling me something."

Maria gasps "M-my grandfather?"

Shadow spoke "But ugh… My head is a bit fuzzy at the moment, so I can’t exactly remember."

Maria rubs Shadow's left ear, causing him to purr.

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie laughed at seeing that.

Rainbow Dash snickers "That never gets old!"

I snicker "Oh and Skittles, I think Soarin was looking for you."

Rainbow Dash flew right away to Soarin and arrived at the same time as Fleetfoot did.

I ask "You okay Shadow?"

But then Shadow grabbed Maria and mashed his lips against hers, before the two of them started making out.

I spoke "I'll leave you be."

I flew off to my home.

Maria asks "Say Shadow, what are your thoughts on having another child?"

Shadow kissed Maria again, before pushing his tongue down her throat, making her moan in bliss, lust, love and pleasure before they disconnected.

Shadow asks "Does that answer your question, Maria?"

Maria giggles "Remember that night three months ago?"

Shadow asks "How could I forget?"

Maria giggles "Well, I'm expecting a boy."

Gingerheart punted Ein into the lake.

Gingerheart hisses "And don’t do that stunt again, you dumb hyena!"

Maria giggles "Stupid is as stupid does."

But then Shadow rubbed Maria’s right side, making her purr.

Maria's wings had shot up on end.

Shadow chuckles "Guess I found your soft spot that only me and our kids can touch."

Maria pounces on Shadow before tickling him.

Shadow laughed before retaliating by tickling Maria, making her laugh. And then the two immortals started playfully tussling with each other, rolling around like a big tire.

Maria kept her wings folded so they didn't get bruised.

The tussle ended with Maria pinning Shadow.

Maria giggles "Heh, pinned ya."

Shadow spoke "lemme up."

Maria spoke "Alright."

Maria got off of Shadow, only for the black hedgehog to catch her off guard by grabbing her face and kissing her on the lips, with Maria kissing him back before they started making out.

But suddenly, Maria pins Shadow again.

Maria giggles "Pinned ya again."

Shadow smirked before catching Maria off guard again by kissing her and ramming his tongue down her throat, before Maria moaned in lust, love, bliss and pleasure and did the same to Shadow with her tongue, making out with French kisses.

Maria purrs "Love you Shadow."

Twilight and Ben had a roar-off.

Shadow spoke "I love you too, Maria. Maybe we should go on vacation and go to a hotel."

Maria asks "But who would look after Ruby?"

Shadow chuckles "We can ask Danyelle to help."

Maria spoke "That sounds great. Zoey told me of a hotel that was just amazing to stay for a while."

Shadow spoke "I see and I could have sworn I heard King Ben and Princess Twilight having a roar-off."

Maria spoke "Yes."

Shadow threw a warp ring, opening a portal directly to the Chuddle Hotel in Sumarda’s dimension.

Maria giggles.


End