• ...
13
 13
 296

Fame and Misfortune

*Lillian's POV*


Twilight had weaned Astral and Midnight but the two colts couldn't fully control their bladders just yet.

Twilight spoke "Oh hi Lillian."

“Hi, Twilight.” I greeted back.

Midnight nuzzled his mother.

“You’re going on vacation?” I assumed.

Twilight spoke "Not today, my duties as Princess and a mother come first."

Pibby had thrown Ein and Pierce into the water.

Pibby spoke "That should teach you two idiots not to jump scare me!"

I giggle "Stupid is as stupid does."

Sunset spoke "Those two will never learn..."

Dot spoke "Even I gotta agree with that."

We looked behind us and saw Dot.

Due to her last tantrum, Danyelle had to wear the same necklace as Twilight in case she went berserk again.

“Danyelle, SIT!” I ordered before Danyelle found herself face-planted on the ground, much to Twilight’s amusement.

Twilight spoke "Now you know how I feel when you do it to me, Danyelle."

Danyelle growls "Oh shut up and sit Twilight..."

Twilight was face down on the floor.

“Uh-oh!” I dreaded.

Twilight snarls "Sit, Danyelle!"

Danyelle went face-down onto the floor again.

Danyelle growls "how?!? It should only respond to just Ben's voice since he had to put this on me!"

Twilight spoke "Our necklaces are the same, so it worked for me too."

Danyelle growls "But unlike yours, mine is keyed to Ben's voice only."

Twilight glared at Danyelle, as the Nekomata glared back at the alicorn.

Twilight asks "Oh yeah?"

Danyelle spoke "Yeah!"

Ben spoke "Danyelle... SIT GIRL!"

Danyelle was face down on the floor.

Twilight laughs "Ha!"

Danyelle groans "Sit girl...."

Twilight was face down on the floor right next to Danyelle.

Danyelle giggles "Ha!"

Akari asks "Mama?"

Twilight spoke "I'm fine Akari."

Danyelle spoke "Maybe we should stop doing this to each other, Twilight."

Ben spoke "Actually Danyelle, your necklace is keyed to my voice alone. If you throw a tantrum again, you know what will happen."

Danyelle spoke "I know. But it just doesn’t seem right, now that I know how she felt."

Ben warns "Do I need to say the word?"

Danyelle spoke "No. I’m only saying."

Ben rubs Danyelle's right ear, causing her to purr.

Danyelle purrs "Although… *Lustful purr* You’re free to order me to when we’re alone and having fun…"

Zecora was coiled up since her body temperature was lower than it had been before she became a lamia.

Zecora spoke "Being cold blooded isssss not my thing...."

Avdol showed up as a hippogriff and hugged Lamia Zecora while using his Magician’s Red to help warm her. “Please Zecora, allow me to help.”

Zecora spoke "Th-thanks...."

“Twilight, Danyelle, you girls thinking what I’m thinking?” I asked as we saw Zecora and Avdol cuddle each other.

All of a sudden, Zecora's cutie mark was glowing but Twilight had no idea why though.

Twilight spoke "That's new..."

Danyelle asks "Wait, remember Caninia?"

Twilight spoke "That time was because of your Diamond Dogs... This time, it's Zecora."

Danyelle spoke "I think we need to head to help Zecora get to her homeland."

A green and orange furred kitsune spoke "Perhaps I can be of help."

But then a unicorn stallion with a female baby dragon the same age as Spike showed up.

The stallion spoke "Us too."

Twilight spoke "Hi there."

Nightwatch spoke "Hey, Princess Twilight. My name’s Nightwatch and this dragon is my little sister, Buttercream."

Buttercream spoke "Hi! Wow! I can’t believe I’m meeting THE Princess Twilight and Spike, the Brave and Glorious! But where’s Wendy the Sky Dragon? I was so stoked to meet her."

Lucy spoke "She's up in Canterlot with her adopted family."

Buttercream spoke "Aw! Shoot!"

Luke was chasing his sisters.

Lucy spoke "Those three are my son and daughters. Luke, Layla and Nashi. Layla had inherited my mother's name though..."

Twilight spoke "I have children too, three adopted and three blood related although Midnight Storm was an accident because of my other self."

Nightwatch chuckles "Ha. I still find it amazing that my own cousin is a Princess. Congrats, Twi."

Sunset spoke "She's not the only alicorn though, there's a few others..."

Twilight spoke "It was dumb luck that my first born was an alicorn though, I was just a unicorn back then."

Akari and Astral were on Twilight's back while Midnight was playing with his mother's tail.

Twilight spoke "These three are Akari, Astral Flare and Midnight Storm."

Sunset asks "Uh, why are you staring at me?"

Twilight looked between Sunset and her cousin before giving a gasp. “Wow! I’m no Cadence, but I can tell for *Sing-Song* ~sure!~”

Danyelle spoke "SIT GIRL!!!"

Twilight found herself, face-flat on the floor, before getting back up. “Was that really necessary? You noticed it too, right?”

Buttercream noticed too and went into “teasing-little sibling mode.” “So Nightwatch, an alicorn Mobian caught your eye?”

Sunset spoke "Too bad though, I'm 17 though...."

Buttercream exclaims "Wow! That’s how old Nightwatch is!"

Sunset spoke "But the problem is the body type.... and the fact I'm still high school age..."

“What about Ezekiel and Gilda?” I pointed out.

Danyelle spoke "That worked out because he's a Mobian and she's not."

“But it should be able to work both ways, right?” I asked.

Danyelle spoke "It could if the male Equian in question was either Diamond Dog, Abyssinian or Changeling..."

But then Vetur should up. “Anyone need anything?”

Danyelle spoke "Not really Vetur."

Vetur asks "Hmm?"

Vetur looked between Sunset and Nightwatch thus seeing what was going on.

Vetur spoke "I can see the circumstances here."

Danyelle spoke "Given her origin, the odds for centaur children are higher than the odds for normal or Mobian pony children are..."

Sunset spoke "I'm sorry but I prefer to date another biped."

Sunset flew off somewhere.

Vetur spoke "Well that ship left the docks. Seriously? This isn’t Christopher Columbusted.”

Nightwatch fainted.

Danyelle wingslaps Vetur.

Vetur spoke "It seriously wasn’t intentional."

Danyelle spoke "You're just as bad as those three brats."

Vetur asks "Seriously, how was I supposed to know that would happen?!"

Ben spoke "Danyelle, sit girl!"

Danyelle was face down on the floor.

Clarity spoke "Yeesh... Now I know how my half demon cousin felt when Kagome used that command on him all the time..."

But then Chameleo showed up through a portal. “Wait, your cousin is Inuyasha?”

Clarity spoke "Yeah, I'm his paternal cousin since my dad's his uncle."

Chameleo spoke "Whoa! I can’t believe that my universe’s version of you managed to get to my world from Inuyasha’s!"

Clarity spoke "Oh cuss... I forgot that the new moon's tonight...."

The half dog demon started feeling weaker.

Chameleo asks "What the?"

Danyelle spoke "It's a common thing that half demons such as Clarity and Inuyasha have.... They lose their demonic powers once a month, normally on the night of the new moon..."

Chameleo asks "Guess night’s the ruler of demons when the New Moon’s here. When did that get here?!"

Danyelle flings Chameleo into the water.

Danyelle spoke "You don't know half demons like I do."

Twiliterasu spoke "Bark bark {Exactly! You should know that half demons like Clarity lose their powers once a month.}"

Chameleo came out completely fine in his Inteleon form. “That was a genuine mistake.”

A catlike slime was on Danyelle's head.

Chameleo asks "Huh? Who’s that?"

Fluttershy was now holding the slime in her forelegs since she's never seen a slime that was so cute.

Danyelle spoke "That's Tabbers, my pet slime."

Vetur noticed Buttercream. “You seem like an adventurous dragoness. Here, just in case you wanna visit or join my daughter’s club.” Vetur offered as she handed the young dragoness an ad card for Sumarda’s Sumo Club.

Buttercream spoke "Wow! This is so cool!"

Danyelle spoke "I'm glad Kaijin and his three assistants were able to build the place for Sumarda."

Chameleo spoke "Nice!"

Danyelle spoke "But the last thing we need is some out of control draconequus that breaks things...."

Vetur spoke "No one wants that, and I’m right here. Oh! *Whispering to Twilight, Danyelle and Me* And just between the four of us ladies, I heard that Cronile is building a Sumo Wrestling Club for men right next to Sumarda’s club."

Athena spoke "Malfunziona's the runt in Apollo's family but he's super annoying...."

Arcana spoke "Yes, he certainly has a few screws loose. Hah, still got it."

Twilight spoke "But he's the reason why we Equians haven't made many technological advances...."

Danyelle spoke "If he got loose on Mobius or any world with advanced technology... Who knows how much damage he could cause!"

Arcana spoke "Even I have a hard time with him, and he makes Vetur look more innocent."

Athena spoke "Which is why I never invite him to Hearth's Warming gatherings...."

Danyelle's fur had bristled up due to a vision she had just seen.

Danyelle spoke "I'll be right back...."

Danyelle had flown off to Canterlot.


*In Canterlot*

*Danyelle's POV*


I soon arrive at the castle since my vision had alerted me about the Pillars.

I ask a guard "Excuse me sir, is Princess Celestia around?"

Guard spoke "Yes. But she’s currently busy with Prince Pyre."

I spoke "It's urgent though...."

The guard spoke "Okay, but what happens in that room stays in the room. Just a warning."

Danyelle spoke "It's about two things though... One reason concerns seven ponies... the other concerns Malfunziona..."

The guard spoke "Never mind! Go right ahead!"

I thank the guard before heading into the throne room.

I spoke "Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Prince Pyre and Prince Shirou, I bring good news and bad news...."

Celestia asks "Is something wrong, Danyelle?"

I spoke "I saw something in my vision... eight things actually.... One was a draconequus but it's not any of the ones I know... the other seven might seem familiar to you and Luna..."

That made the two alicorn mares freeze.

I spoke "Spyro was able to retrieve one of the six items already though. The fireproof shield, Netitus. That still leaves Starswirl's journal, Meadowbrook's mask, the blindfold that Somnambula had worn, Mistmane's flower and Rockhoof's shovel..."

Luna stammers "H-How do you know all of this?"

I spoke "Clairvoancy remember? I see things that have yet to happen."

Luna spoke "S-Sorry. It just caught me off guard so much that I forgot about that for a moment."

I spoke "But if Starswirl finds out that the Dazzlings are back in Equestria... It won't end well for them along with Treble and Operetta..."

Celestia snapped herself out of it. "Me and Luna may be the only ones who can reason with him."

I spoke "We also got the Nine Tailed Terror in case he doesn't listen to you two."

Luna spoke "I'm not sure, Starswirl might see them as a danger as well."

I spoke "I have a failsafe in case Twilight loses her temper."

Celestia giggled. "Like how Ben has two failsafes on you?"

I spoke "Not funny Celestia, it's bad enough that you have a weakness for cake... And remember the last Gala? You took Clarity's cake..."

Celestia spoke "I'll admit, that was my fault for not knowing that would happen."

I spoke "If it had been Erza, she would have beaten someone else up...."

Pyre spoke "Not to mention, other non Equians..."

I spoke "And don't get me started on the Zone Cops...."

But then Zelestia showed up. "Three dangerous creatures just escaped!"

I facepalm.

Shirou asks "Which ones?"

Zelestia spoke "They are dangerous! It's Springtrap, Pennywise and Slenderman."

I spoke "I think I mentioned Slenderman one time.... And since Springtrap's on the loose, the only way to fight an animatronic is with another animatronic... Luckily, I had asked a friend to get in touch with Freddy Fazbear and his friends."

Shirou spoke "Those three are too far gone to be redeemed though."

"Makes sense since Springtrap is actually William Afton, a serious child-killer, Pennywise devours the fear of others and Slenderman is made of legends." I agreed before Freddy and the others showed up.

I spoke "Good timing Freddy, I see you and your friends got my message."

Freddy spoke "I'm just glad that you told us about him."

But then an earth pony colt and filly showed up with the animatronics.

Freddy asks "Gregory?"

Monty asks "Melody?"

I spoke "Whether he likes it or not, Scourge's home zone relies on the prime zone to stay stable. As do the countless other zones. If this entity destroys the prime zone, all of the other zones will collapse too...."

Zelestia spoke "If that's the case, then Danyelle will have to be the one to contact the other zones so that we can gather as many fighters as possible. Sonic should be able to get the other Smashers together since he has connections with them."

A male spoke "Count us in."

We turned around and saw Frank, Julie, Susie and Joey, also known as the Legion.

Frank spoke "We may follow our own rules, but we care about our lives too."

I spoke "We'll need as many fighters as possible to stop the Entity for good. Even with a goddess on our side, we need all the help we can get."

A portal opened up before a purple mare with green eyes and light orange mane steps out with an untransformed Changeling following her.

The untransformed Changeling spoke "I'll help you out in any way I can."

Gregory asks "Huh?"

I spoke "With a war coming, I put the call out to as many allies as I could contact. Those allies then sent my message out to their allies."

But then we saw a strange griffon pass by who clucked.

“He was strange.” I noted.

Celestia spoke "He was odd."

The guard spoke "He was a chicken I tell you! A giant chicken!"

I spoke "Rooster actually..."

Yakko then showed up. “Hey, guys. Have any of you seen Boo, Chicken Boo? He wears a disguise to look like human or other guys.”

I grab the gryphon with my magic and pass him to Yakko.

I spoke "Here."

Yakko spoke "Thanks."

Boo clucks.

Yakko asks "Wait, you’re saying that you moved to Equestria because you were left out?"

Boo clucks.

Yakko asks "And that you were gonna try to blend in by learning to fly?"

Boo clucks.

“And you know this guy because he’s from your world?” I asked Yakko.

Yakko clucks.

I send a letter to Gilda via my magic fire breath.

While looking at Boo, I spoke in chicken tongue "Maybe there is something you can do."

Boo cluck-asks "{Really? Like what?}"

I spoke in chicken tongue "Maybe you could become a guard."

Boo clucks "{Well, I was a spy. It could work.}"

I spoke in chicken tongue "As to why I can understand you, I can mimic animal noise."

Yakko chuckles "Heh, not bad, Dany. I am surprised, to be honest."

I spoke "Years of practice."

Yakko laughs "Heh, yeah. And me and my siblings are 87 years old."

I spoke "Actually, you three are 29 years old...."

Yakko asks "Really? Then why was there a 65th anniversary episode of me and my sibs?"

I spoke "I don't know to be honest..."

Celestia spoke "But if this Entity thing destroys our world, then the EG world collapses as well..."

Julia spoke "I still can’t believe that thing convinced us to follow its orders."

I spoke "But we have Twiliterasu and Rimuru on our side though."

Celestia spoke "But a goddess and a slime might not be enough to stop the Entity though."

I spoke "Don't underestimate Rimuru though, he's just as powerful as Kurama... If not, more than."

Vetur then showed up. “If Rimuru’s like anyone, it would be Kirby.”

I spoke "We've also got my Danyterasu form too... As well as Annabelle and Belladonna."

But then we heard Belladonna giggle as we saw her show up with another demon.

Belladonna giggles "Please, keep going, Brand."

I ask "What the what?"

Belladonna spoke "Oh, my bad. You haven’t met my boyfriend. This is Firebrand, the Red Arremer of the Demon Realm, which is right next to my home."

I giggle "You sly devil dog!"

Belladonna blushed. “It’s hard to admit it, but I have a soft spot for bad boys who are heroes. And Firebrand is a hero in the Demon Realm and he’s the enemy of the human knight Arthur.”

I spoke "Just don't say that in front of Sonic or Caliburn though..."


end