• ...
13
 13
 296

Flurry of Emotions

*Danyelle's POV*


I was heading to Twilight's castle with my three younger children since Twilight had arranged a play date for them and her younger children.

I soon spot Cadence and Shining with their daughter.

I spoke "Hi Cadence."

Cadence spoke "Shh! We want to surprise Twilight with our visit."

I spoke "I hate to break it to you but she's got a lot to deal with today, a group of students have fallen sick with the horsey hives. Plus she's got her own children to raise. But between me and Daria, we could foalsit for you."

Shining spoke "We could use a break plus Spearhead's at the café for an art show."

I spoke "I'll look after Flurry for you then since things are so peaceful for now. Oh, hi Chrysalis."

Iris was chasing Guinevere since the gryphon had teased her.

Shining asks "What?"

Cadence asks "Did we hear that right?"

To the pair's surprise, Chrysalis looked different than they remembered her.

Chrysalis spoke "Hey..."

Cadence tried to keep herself calm, but Shining was full-on furious.

I spoke "Shining Starsparkle Armor, cool your jets! she's not evil anymore! Iris saw to that."

Shining spoke "But she-"

Cadence spoke "Shiny, Danyelle, I need to have a chat with Chrysalis. Alone."

Chrysalis spoke "This concerns him as well though. I wasn't in the right mind back then since I was furious at Thorax for taking Iris away. I don't think either of you will forgive me for what I have done but I'm sorry...."

I spoke "She's not a queen anymore since she lost that right when Thorax became the new king of the hive."

The door soon opened.

Twilight spoke "Shining!"

Dusk, Daylight, Silverstorm, Akari, Astral and Midnight tackle Shining before tickling him.

Shining burst out laughing as his nieces and nephews got him pinned down.

I giggle "You okay Shining?"

Shining chuckles "Other than being buried in a pile of my nephews and nieces, yes!"

Twilight spoke "Okay kids, off."

The six children back off as I helped Shining back up.

Twilight spoke "Sorry about them Shining, they heard you coming."

I was holding Flurry in my arms while holding the young filly's toy snail with my magic.

I spoke "Flurry's such a cutie."

Flash spoke "Oh, hello Captain."

Shining spoke "Flash, no need to call me that anymore since you’re my brother-in-law now."

Flash spoke "Sorry sir, old habits."

Twilight spoke "I haven't heard from Kurama since Midnight was born."

“Maybe he and Matatabi are still recovering.” I guessed.

Twilight spoke "Who knows."

I ask "Say Twilight, don't you have things to do?"

Spike spoke "Danyelle’s got a point there."

Twilight spoke "Oh, shoot!"

I spoke "I'll look after Flurry and your kids too."

Twilight and Cadence both spoke "Thanks Danyelle. Jinx!"

I giggle "We mothers got to stick together and help each other out."

A now grown up Peewee was flying about before spotting Spike.

Cadence giggles "Heehee! Indeed!"

I can tell that Chrysalis was wondering if she would ever find her special someone ever again.

A pair of wings had blocked Spike's vision but it wasn't Wendy's doing.

Spike asks "Huh?"

Peewee chirp-chuckles.

Spike spoke "Wait, that sounds like…"

Spike happily exclaims "Peewee!"

The adult phoenix nuzzles Spike.

But then Celestia showed up with Philomena.

Twilight spoke "oh hello Celestia."

I ask "What brings you by?"

Peewee's parents were on my shoulders.

Celestia giggles "Well, it looks like Philomena seems to have taken a liking to Pee-Wee, the same being said for Pee-Wee taking a liking to Philomena."

Fluttershy showed up, nodding in agreement.

I spoke "But Peewee's a lot younger than Philomena is though."

But then we saw Pee-Wee and Philomena nuzzling each other.

Peewee's mother squawks in annoyance.

Spike spoke "I’m sure she’s just concerned."

I spoke "It's likely because Peewee's a child compared to Philomena. And you should get going Twilight, those foals are waiting."

Twilight spoke "Oh! Right!"

I spoke "I'll keep Flurry occupied."

Ivory squirms in her mother's foreleg.

Celestia asks "Um, you don’t mind if Ivory Dawn plays with the children too?"

Daria spoke "We don't mind at all."

I spoke "It'll be good for Flurry to have friends around her age."

Celestia spoke "Thank you. Now you try to get along with the others for mommy, Ivory."

I hear Ein screaming since Bold had set him on fire.

Rainbow Dash laughed on her back.

Aphmau giggles "That is funny."

Rainbow asks "Think Bold and the rest of our kids could hang out with the others?"

I spoke "Sure."

Rainbow Dash spoke "Cool!"

I suddenly burp up a letter.

I gasp "No cussing way! I got invited to the next Smash tournament!"

Then I noticed something. “Whoa! Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Trixie, Starlight and Sunset have been invited too!”

Megaman spoke "As did I but there's already a Megaman in the tournament."

“Maybe you’re an Echo fighter.” I noted before Zecora, Giorno, Jotaro, Korra, Pibby, Michiru, Ember, Thorax, Ringo, Linn and Zilant the Zeti showed up with invitations as well.

I spoke "Sorry guys but the roster of fighters is rather full already."

But then Papyrus, Sans, Cuphead, Mugman, Bendy, the Trapper, Huntress, Wraith and Spirit showed up with invitations as well.

“Oh for the love of…” I groaned before sighing.

Sonic spoke "I hate to break it to you all but Master Hand is rather picky about who joins though and there was only enough openings for two more fighters."

Twilight asks "But then how will we know who?"

Sonic spoke "I know who was picked since I've got a connection with Master Hand and the two new fighters he's chosen are Princess Twilight with her echo being Twiliterasu and the other is the trio tag team of Alpha-Queen Danyelle, Megaman.EXE and Roll.EXE."

Rainbow Dash asks "Wait a minute, does that mean that the rest of who are invited are assist trophies?"

Sonic spoke "The rest of the Pony Guard are part of Twilight's final smash though."

Rainbow Dash spoke "Phew!"

Sonic spoke "Danyelle has three final smashes though. One is the Danyterasu form with the Cosmic Slash, the next is the Danydonna form with the Hellfire Bomb, and the last is the Megadanyoll form with WarGreymon's Terra Force attack."

I laugh "Talk about overpowered!"

Twilight spoke "But I have a feeling that it’s an instant-kill if they’re over 100% damage."

Sonic spoke "I don't make the rules."

Twilight spoke "Just saying."

I spoke "Twilight, you should be up at the hospital by now."

Twilight spoke "GAH!!! I’m gonna be late!"

I teleport Twilight and Spike up to the hospital.

Rainbow Dash spoke "Man, she must’ve been in a rush."

I giggle "Yeah but at least those foals will be happy."

But then Bruno and Wave showed up with Nova in the swallow’s arms, as Mista and Trish appeared with Perla in the female stand user’s arms.

Midnight kept to himself since he was bigger than the other foals and he didn't want to hurt them.

Flash asks "Midnight?"

I spoke "He's bigger than the other foals so he's just keeping to himself because he doesn't want to hurt them."

Flash spoke "But he’ll never make any friends like that."

Pibby spoke "He can't help it, he's as big as an adult pony and he'll get bigger as time passes."

I spoke "Plus he isn't exactly your son though Flash."

Flash spoke "I know, but Twilight’s still his mother."

Bold was tussling with Golden Apple.

Crosswind chuckles "True there Flash."

Flurry Heart flew to Midnight, trying to help him make friends.

Midnight chuffs which meant that he was the oddball of the family due to his size.

Flurry Heart goo-gooed, saying that it doesn’t matter who Midnight is, he’ll always be a part of the family.

Thought it sounded like mild growling to the adults, Midnight chuffs "I can't help it though, I'm the black sheep of the family since I'm the size of an adult pony...."

Flurry Heart goo-gooed as she responds to Midnight in baby-language, “But you’re a good creature, Midnight. And nothing’s going to change that, because you’ll always be my cousin.” as she hugged Midnight.

The large cub nuzzles his smaller cousin.

“Wow, guess Midnight already made his first friend.” I noted before I heard Rainbow Dash giggling.

The Tri-Pies were on Midnight's back.

“What’s so funny, Dash?” I asked.

Rainbow Dash laughs "Well, you know. Hahaha! I just can’t help but see Midnight and Flurry Heart-Hahahahaha!"

I spoke "About that Skittles, they're cousins...."

Rainbow Dash laughs "I know! And that’s why I can’t find that not funny! Hahahahaha!"

I spoke "You have five seconds to run before I go Danydonna on your tail."

But the next thing I knew, a dust cloud that looked like Rainbow Dash laughing was in Rainbow Dash’s place.

I spoke "That's what I thought."

Megaman spoke "I hate to admit it, but you never know what could happen."

Sakura spoke "Yeah but that was funny."

“Well, somehow, the thought of Dash being right about that frightens me.” I admitted.

Soon enough, Cadence and Shining return.

“Hey you two. How was it?” I asked.

Cadence spoke "Let's just say that we missed our girl."

“Well, let’s just say Flurry helped Midnight make friends. But what bothered me is what Rainbow said about Midnight and Flurry.” I explained.

Crosswind spoke "That may be so but it's illegal for relatives to marry each other. It prevents inbreeding, possible mutations and health problems."

Wave spoke "Shi's got a point Danyelle, it is illegal for cousins that are close in the gene pool to marry."

“I know. And I don’t want that to happen! But it’s still bothering me.” I admitted.

Megaman asks "Weren't our parents distant cousins?"

I spoke "About nine times removed but I don't remember."

Sonic spoke "Guess Dash and I will have to figure out who the fastest is."


end