• Published 12th Oct 2022
  • 211 Views, 0 Comments

MLP: Power Rangers O.S.C - Adamverse



The ultimate showdown to end the Cybertronian War and protect the fabric of time.

  • ...
 0
 211

Chapter 2

6 Months Later

Location: Unknown Moon

Standing next to his space shuttle, Kian was standing on a moon not listed in the O.S.C database; some believe it to an abandoned mining planet. The Blue Ranger opened his morpher and began recording his voice for the records.

“Mission log update; it’s been three days since we were briefed on the planet Equestria, five days since the targets were report missing. We’ve searched the planetoid from top to bottom, aside from a breathable atmosphere, no life has been discovered; and there seems to be no sign of the missing personal.”

Kian projected a hologram from his morpher, it showed what they were looking for; a unicorn, a pegasus and a earth pony.

Princess Celestia contacted Earth five days ago, claiming that three of her subjects had been kidnapped; since they had the most experience with this race, the Blue and Red Ranger were put on the case.

Suddenly, a bright light was blasted towards Kian, along with the sound of a car horn. “Hey!” Kian yelled.

When the light went away, Rory was reveal standing by the jeep they’d brought with them; he said to his friend, “Come on, Kian; no one ever listens to those reports.”

“Rory, my friend; the work we put into our cases is what separates us from the wicked forces of evil.” Kian replied, pulled out his binoculars.

The Red Ranger walked over to his jeep, “If it means less paperwork; it’s fine by me.” Rory sat in the driver’s seat and buckled himself up. “Give it up, partner; this rock’s as dead as it looks.”

Kian put his binoculars away and replied, “Next judge a moon by its crater, we better double check the dark-side.”

“I’ll drive.”


The ranger jeep was speeding across the surface of the moon; Rory was driving it around the craters and over the rocks, Kian was somehow sitting perfectly still in the passenger seat. As the two rangers arrived on the dark side of the moon; they came to a halt by a large mountain.

Rory hit the brakes hard, stopping them in their tracks.

“Ouch!”

Kian suddenly heard a voice from behind them; he turned around and pulled away the blanket that was covering the back seat. Hiding under the tarp, was none other than three little ponies; ponies that weren’t so little anymore.

“Hi.” Applebloom greeted, waving her hoof. Her two friends, Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell waved to them as well.

Once the hand brake was on, Rory turned around and saw the three ponies as well; he then said, “Well, mission accomplished.” He used his morpher to pull up the hologram of the three ponies. “Three little ponies disappeared, we just found three little ponies.”

The Blue Ranger looked at the hologram and then looked at the CMC’s; he then stated, “Uh, I don’t think these are the three missing ponies.”

“Sure, not anymore.” Rory replied.

“I’m afraid these three are stowaways, blast; they must have boarded the ship while we landed on Equestria to get the briefing from the princesses. This won’t look good in my report.” Kian then noticed the three ponies get out of the jeep and start running away. “Hey.”

Scootaloo said to her friends, “Come on girls, we’ve got to save our sisters.”

Both Rory and Kian heard what she just said and gasped, Kian asked, “Wait, the three missing ponies are Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Rarity?” The Cutie Mark Crusaders turned back to the rangers and nodded.

Rory ran out in front of them before they could run off again, “Whoa, we’ll find your sisters, okay. But they’re not here.”

“Oh, they’re here.” Sweetie Bell replied.

Kian asked, “How can you be so sure?”

“Sweetie Bell’s been practicing her tracking spell; she can sense where her sister is not matter where she is in the universe. That’s why he hitched a ride on you ship, we knew we could find them.”

The Red Ranger asked, “How would they even get out here?” he thought for a minute. “Unless….” He looked over at Kian, who looked like he’d already figured it out. “Now you’re just trying to freak me out.”

The Blue Ranger replied, “No, it’s my worst fear come true.”

“Here we go.” Rory replied, having to listen to this again.

“This kidnapping could only be the work of the last Decepticon out there; Shockwave.”

Once Kian had finished, he looked over to his partner; Rory was standing there looking at him, with a confused look on his face.

He finally spoke when he shouted, “What kidnapping?!” he the face palmed before continuing. “Ever since Olessia told us he was still out there, you think Shockwave is behind every Jawa stuck up a tree.”

Kian replied, “It could happen.”

Rory then decided to walk away from this conversation, “All I know we’ve searched half this galaxy looking for those missing ponies; and what have we found..?” He turned back to Kian and yelled, “A lot of nothing!”

Suddenly, a large roar came out of nowhere; something began crawling out of ground behind Rory, the monster resembled a giant insect.

“There’s something really bad behind me, isn’t there?” Rory asked.

The monster then pounced at the Red Ranger, but Kian jumped forward and pushed Rory out of harm’s way.

He shouted, “Insecticon, look out!” The two rangers looked around as they drew their blasters, they saw they were now surrounded by large Insecticons. “These Cons are supposed to be extinct.”

“Tell them that.” Rory replied.

Both the Blue and Red Ranger began firing their blasters at the bugs; unfortunately, these weapons weren’t powerful enough to do any real damage to Insecticons. However, it seemed like they were keeping the insects at bay; Rory and Kian stood back to back to fend off this attack.

Kian said, “Looks like this moon isn’t so dead after all.”

Rory replied, “Give me a minute, it will be.”

Meanwhile, the CMC’s were running for their lives, trying to make it across the area; they were following Sweetie Bell, who’s horn was glowing.

“This way, girls.” The unicorn stated.

Kian saw them running past the Insecticons and shouted, “What are you doing?!” just before one of the Cons swung its stinger at him and he had to duck out of the way. The CMC’s ducked inside a cave to hide from the bugs, the Blue Ranger saw an Insecticon heading right for them; before he could help them, she was picked up by another one in its ‘Fly’ form.

Now Rory was fighting off a swarm all on his own.

Just before that Insecticon could to the ponies; Kian pushed with all his ranger strength and pried himself free from the Con’s grip. He kicked the bug away and jumped through the air; before he landed on the ground, he shouted, “O.S.C, Emergency!”

He landed on the ground in his Blue Ranger suit; Kian then rolled across the surface of the moon and fired a shot from his blaster at the Insecticon. Once the bug was stunned, Kian kicked it away from the girls.

“Rory, hit from below!” the Blue Ranger shouted to his partner.

The Red Ranger heard this and pulled out his morpher, “Soft underbellies, hey?” he pressed the button on his morpher and instantly morphed into the Red Ranger. “Delta Blasters.” He cheered as he drew his two pistols.

The ranger leaped up to a high rock and began firing his blasters at the Insecticons.

Once the fighting was done, the last few Insecticons clustered together; Rory and Kian stood side by side and looked towards the Cons.

“Delta Blasters, combine!” Rory said as he put his blasters together.

“Delta Max Striker.” Kian stated as he supercharged his blaster.

Together they shouted, “Fire!” They both released powerful blasts from their weapons; so powerful the that once the Insecticons were hit, they all exploded out of existence. When the smoke cleared, the rangers noticed something; the blast had revealed something hidden under the ground.

Applebloom, Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo ran over to the hole in the ground; they looked down into a underground cave. There, they’d found what they’d been looking for.

Kian and Rory walked over to the hole; the Blue Ranger looked down and saw it as well. “I knew it.”