• Published 26th Aug 2022
  • 216 Views, 1 Comments

Beauty and the Beast: MLP version(with ASOUE) - GRYFFINDOR123456



Sunset is turned into a hideous She-demon. After a few years, Klaus, Violet, Quigley and co move to Canterlot and Violet discovers the school. Sunset takes Violet captive, and Klaus must save Violet, and can he break the spell?

  • ...
 1
 216

chapter 8

I gasped. It was huge. There was a rose with wilting petals on the desk. I looked at it curiously. What was it?

"What are you doing?" snarled a voice. I turned. It was the demon.

"I was curious," I said.

"GO!" she shouted. "I told you never to come here! And don't come back!"

I ran out. Quigley looked at me. "Klaus, where are you going?" he asked.

"Out," I said.

Quigley went after me. There was growling. Wolves. I picked up a stick to defend myself. And then behind me, I heard a roar. The demon had come after me. She fought off the wolves, as they leapt onto her. One of them, I noticed, had ripped one of her wings off. She staggered, falling to the ground, snarling softly.

I felt compelled to help her, even if she had just told me to go. But she needed medical attention, and if she didn't get it, she could die. I looked at Quigley, who nodded. We held her between us, going back towards the school.