• Published 26th Aug 2022
  • 216 Views, 1 Comments

Beauty and the Beast: MLP version(with ASOUE) - GRYFFINDOR123456



Sunset is turned into a hideous She-demon. After a few years, Klaus, Violet, Quigley and co move to Canterlot and Violet discovers the school. Sunset takes Violet captive, and Klaus must save Violet, and can he break the spell?

  • ...
 1
 216

chapter 6

KLAUS.Rainbow Dash and Twilight led me to the room. "Now," said Rainbow Dash. "You can't go to the science lab. Or the library. They're being..."

"Restored," said Twilight, as they took me to the top. They opened the door. "Welcome," said Rainbow Dash.

It was definitely bigger than the bedroom Duncan and I shared. There was a wardrobe at the edge of the room and a window.

"Finally!" cried the Wardrobe. "A boy to dress!"

"This is Rarity," said Twilight. "Fashionista."

Rarity trilled excitedly. "Thanks, but no," I said. "I'm a big reader."

Twilight looked at me. "So we can discuss books? You and me?"

"If you want," I said.

"Maybe you could try to get the demon to read," said a teapot in a southern accent. The teacup was bouncing excitedly. "That was very brave of you, dear," continued the teapot.

"Applejack and Apple bloom," said Rainbow Dash lazily. "Now, if you don't mind, Twi and I have to get the demon."

"Tea?" asked Applejack.

I shook my head. "I understand," she said. "It's hard when you've been separated from yer family. I lost my parents when Applebloom was just a little baby. And I don't know where ma brother and Granny are."

"Your Granny?" I asked.

"Yep," she replied. "Granny Smith."

"She's safe," I said. "I've seen her."

Applejack let out a happy sigh. "Thank God," she muttered.

There was a heavy knock on the door. "Will you join me for dinner?" boomed the demon.

"I told you no!" I shouted. "Are you insane?! First, you take me as your prisoner, now you want me to join you for dinner?!"
"Fine!" shouted the demon. "Go ahead and starve."

I sank onto the bed.