• Published 26th Aug 2022
  • 215 Views, 1 Comments

Beauty and the Beast: MLP version(with ASOUE) - GRYFFINDOR123456



Sunset is turned into a hideous She-demon. After a few years, Klaus, Violet, Quigley and co move to Canterlot and Violet discovers the school. Sunset takes Violet captive, and Klaus must save Violet, and can he break the spell?

  • ...
 1
 215

chapter 10

"What do they call you?" I asked timidly. "They call me Klaus."

"Oh," she said. "Most of the guys here call me Sunset Shimmer."

"That's a pretty name," I said.

"For a monster," she replied softly.

"You're not a monster," I said. "I can see inside is a girl. All you want is to be noticed. But it doesn't have to be like that. I can help you."

Sunset smiled. "No one's ever tried to help me."

"Well," I said. "Maybe that's what you need. I'm the middle of 3 children. I'm always helping my sisters. You helped me, with those wolves." I held out my hand. "It's my turn to help you. Think of it as a way to thank you for saving me and my sister's husband."

She took my hand uncertainly. "Twilight tells me you like to read," she said. "I want to show you something."

She led me to the library, gently opening the door. "It's enormous," I said.

"This is where students would read, including me," she said quietly. "Why don't you have a look?"

"It's amazing!" I cried. "But I'm not a student."

"You will be when you free me," she mumbled.

"Hey!" shouted Rainbow Dash. "Are you coming outside or what? Twilight's being miss mardy pants and is staying inside. Applejack and I are going to have a snowball fight. Wanna join?"

"I mean, that does sound fun," said Sunset.

"It does," I agreed. "Come on!"

Sunset laughed. Rainbow Dash threw a ball at me. I deflected it with my boot and retaliated, accidentally hitting Sunset. She gathered up snow in her claws and threw it at me. I was drenched. I laughed. She was laughing as well.

I smiled, as we went inside. "You're drenched, both of you!" cried Fluttershy. "Oh gosh! Hey, have some hot soup. Then go and have a warm shower."

Fluttershy put a bowl of tomato soup in front of us. She began slurping it. I laughed, lifting it, gently bringing the soup to my mouth. She tried to copy me. We laughed, as we went to the bathroom to have a shower.

Then we went to the library. Sunset pulled down a brown book. "This was from Principal Celestia," she said. "A book that truly allows you to escape."

"It's amazing," I said.

"Think of the one place you've always wanted to see," she said. "Now find it in your mind's eye and feel it in your heart."

I put my hand on the book and went.



"Where did you take us?" she asked.

"The Baudelaire home," I said. "Where my parents died. My parents were burnt to death in a fire. They promised my sister when Sunny was born and when I was 10, that she had to look after us if they died. That she'd had to protect us. Violet told me that our parents died in a fire."

I looked at the home closely. "It was arson," I whispered.

"I'm sorry about your parents," she said quietly. "My parents died too. My mom died when she gave birth to me. My dad died of heartbreak. We're orphans."

"Yes," I said. "We are."

She reached a claw out. "Come here," she said, hugging me.

We stood there, in each other's embrace, in silence, each lost in our thoughts. Remembering.