• Published 5th Aug 2022
  • 1,099 Views, 71 Comments

The Equestria Chronicles: Prelude - Slippin_Sweetie



After being alerted by the Cutie Map, our heroes must take the laborious task of preparing for a very long road ahead of them. But even getting on the road will prove to be a challenge.

  • ...
4
 71
 1,099

Cured Crusaders

“So what did everyone do to get cured?” asked Sweetie Belle as she continued to knit the massive quilt sprawling aross the Club House floor.

“I did an amazing act of Dare Deviling with Rainbow Dash!” Smirked Scootaloo.

“That’s nothin’ I made my family's super secret apple pie recipe.” Grinned Applebloom.

“I made this nice quilt.” Sweetie Belle said as she used her magic to flick the quill as she held out for the girls to see.

Applebloom and Scootaloo looked at one another, a bit miffed at the mundane answer to how Sweetie Belle conquered the spell.

“How does THAT work?” Scoff Scootaloo.

“Yeah…how does that work, Discord said that we needed to make some memories and have some fun, how is knitting memorable?” Asked Applebloom.

“Or fun for that matter.” Teased Scootaloo.

“Well, Rarity finally had the time to sit down and show me how to properly knit; this quilt is everything I wanted it to be, like how you baked your pie Applebloom, or how you performed your trick Scootaloo.” Sweetie Belle said as she placed the quilt on a nearby wall.

“I guess that makes alot of sense.” Admitted Applebloom, “And it does look rather nice.”

“Yeah….let’s nail it to the wall!” Chuckled Scootaloo

“I’ll get the nails!” Yelled Applebloom as she galloped to one side of the clubhouse.

“I call hammering it to the wall!” Declared Scootaloo as she darted to the other side of the room.

“Wait! You’ll tear up the fabric, you guys!” Whined Sweetie Belle as she frantically looked at her friends.