• Published 4th Sep 2022
  • 633 Views, 3 Comments

Sunset Shimmer's Magic Adventures, Volume 1: A new timeline.. - Justafanfictioner



Same Universe, same characters, But new timeline and Sunset Shimmer as the protagonist.

  • ...
8
 3
 633

Chapter 2: The Raging Wildfire

Sunset Shimmer and Flash arrived at the amusement park, only to find it closed.

“It’s closed?!” asked Sunset. “It was supposed to be open today!!”

She got off the car and looked for a security guard posted near the gates. She found one and asked him why the park was closed. The guard told her that a terrorist attack happened earlier, killing one person and injuring many others. Sunset turned her head and saw a woman sitting on the pavement, traumatized. She touched the person to read her memories and learned that the responsibles were a girl using fire magic and a man using crystal magic. She returned in the car and told Flash what she learned.

“Two persons wielding magic?” asked Flash.

“Yes” answered Sunset. “And i’m pretty sure one of them is one of the two cloaked individuals that kept sending those monster after us.”

Back to Sunny and Sombra, the two were still duking it out. Sombra was doing his best to keep up, but Sunny had the upper hand, as she could counter all of his abilities. First, with her dragon blood, she could eat Sombra’s shadow crystals, and she was unaffected by his fear magic. She was also physically stronger than him and could fly.

”What a monster” thought Sombra, exhausted. ”She’s like a wildfire that rages relentlessly, destroying everything in it’s path. I’m exhausted and almost out of magic, while she’s still fresh as a rose. If this fight goes on, i’ll get killed. I can’t escape, and i can’t hope to win, the only thing i can do is to surrender.”

“You seem to have reached your limit” said Sunny. “You certainly realized by now the difference in power between you and me”

“I have no chance to win” said Sombra. “I surrender... Do anything you want with me...”

Sunny opened a portal using an artifact.

“This portal lead to Grogar’s castle” she said. “Get in, i have more business to take care of”

She threw Sombra inside the portal and shutted it afterwards. She looked inside Grogar’s magic crystal to discover the whereabouts of her next target, Tirek. Sombra, him, crashed face first on the floor.

“See?” said Grogar. “What did i told you? Sunny’s got it!”

“Get up” said Moonlight. “And get some rest for now, a room is awaiting you”

Moonlight teleported Sombra in one of the room.

“Stygian and Chrysalis won’t be much trouble for Sunny” said Moonlight. “She can deal with them without breaking a sweat. But Tirek, Discord and Cosmos are in a class of their own. Tirek can steal magic and both Discord and Cosmos can use Chaos magic, a magic that allow them to do basically anything. Allow me to assist her, Father. She might be immortal, but she’s not very clever. She’ll need my help”

“Fine” said Grogar. “I’ll allow you to go help her later”

“Thank you, Father” said Moonlight. “Now, if you allow me, i’m going to properly welcome our new guest”

Grogar let him do so. Moonlight headed for Sombra’s room and entered in it.

“There’s nothing in this room to entertain me!!” shouted Sombra. “No internet, no cable, nothing!!”

“Do you know how much it would cost to get Internet and Cable here?” asked Moonlight. “Were inside a goddamn castle, you know! If you want wifi, you’ll have to go somewhere else to get it.”

“That aside” said Sombra. “Is there a reason why you broke into my room?”

“There is something i need to discuss with you” said Moonlight.

Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry had agreed to go watch a movie to the theatre, after their original project fell short. As for Applejack, she got all the afternoon for herself and decided to spend it with Applebloom by going to a Rodeo. Rarity was still working on her dresses, as usual. Rainbow Dash crashed into Fluttershy’s house, then took her to see a concert happening downtown. Pinkie Pie went on a trip with Maud, Limestone and Marble Pie to explore mysterious caves not far outside the limits of the city. Finally, Twilight and Spike were invited by Shining Armor, Cadence and Flurry Heart to assist to a big Scientific Expo at Manehattan. After the movie ended, Flash proposed where they should go next when he suddenly got a call from his mom.

“Well, i guess this is the end of our date” said Flash. “If we can call it one...My parents are going out of town for a couple days on a business trip, and they bring me along with them. Do you want me to drive you home?”

“No thanks” answered Sunset. “I’ve appreciated our day, even if it didn’t happened like expected. Have a good time with your family!”

Flash hugged her and got in his car, then left. Sunset let out a sigh and sat on a nearby bench. She looked through her contacts, but all were not available at the moment.

“Maybe i should pay a visit to princess Twilight” said Sunset.

She suddenly had a vision of two birds chasing each other in the sky. One was a phoenix and the other, a falcon.

“That’s weird” she thought. “I feel like it was a vision. But why is it about birds?”

Meanwhile, Sunny had already found the whereabouts of Chrysalis and was chasing her in the sky, under the form of a phoenix.

“Stop moving, you bitch!!” said Sunny, angry. “I have to bring you back to Grogar!!”

“Make me!!” answered Chrysalis. “Nobody ever caught me!! And this isn’t going to change today!!”

“And nobody ever escaped me, darling!!” said Sunny. “Oh, i just remembered something!”

She turned back into a human, but kept bird wings. Multiple spots of light appeared on Chrysalis’ body after Sunny made a motion with her finger.

“You see” said Sunny. “Before you escaped my grasp earlier, I had time to stuck some of my explosive scales on your body.”

“Explosive..scales?!” said Chrysalis. “That’s cheating!”

A series of explosion injured Chrysalis badly, causing her to crash in a nearby lake. Sunny recovered her body and used one of her magic feathers to heal Chrysalis. She opened a portal and threw her inside it. She was welcomed by Moonlight and Grogar on the other side.

“After Chrysalis, my next target is Stygian” said Sunny. “Grogar told me that Stygian’s magic used shadows...Let me look on Internet for any incident implying a shadow monster...”

Sunny spent an hour reading articles on internet concerning Stygian, until she finally found something useful. It was a report about a series of bank robbery commited, per the description of witnesses and victims, by a Shadow Tentacular creature. She then asked the person who wrote the article about the date of the last robbery and the place it happened. The person replied a couple minutes after with the answers she was looking for.

“I don’t see any pattern” said Sunny. “Meaning i can’t predict where he’s going to strike next. However, the last robbery was commited just a couple hours ago, in New-Horsey.”

She opened a portal to New-Horsey with her amulet and jumped in. She reappeared on the roof of the bank and got down without being seen. At Canterlot, Sunset returned home, and was eating chips while watching an action movie. She suddenly had another vision, of a shadow creature fighting off a dragon girl.

“Again?” she said to herself. “Last time was two birds flying in the sky. Now, it’s two freaks fighting each other!!”

She paused the movie and went to the kitchen to get more snacks. Back a New-Horsey, Sunny had been asking citizens about the whereabout of the shadow monster, but none gave her a clear answer. It’s by sheer luck that she came across his hiding place, after she tripped on a rock.

“Stealing money is so easy when you have magic, and others don’t!!” said Stygian, laughing.

“I don’t know about that...” said Sunny. “I prefer terrorism, murder and violent crimes!!”

Stygian transformed into a shadow monster. Sunny smiled and spewed fire out of her mouth, like a dragon, burning a pile of money nearby. That enraged the young man even more.

“No!! My money!!!” yelled Stygian. “You’re going to pay for this!!”

Sunny grew dragon wings on her back and turned her arms and legs into dragon ones. She grabbed him from below and dragged him in the air. Before throwing him in a tower, she stuck dozen of explosive scales on his body. Stygian grew shadow wings on his body and flew toward Sunny, smacking her against a building. When the dust scattered, Stygian saw that Sunny had been impaled by a loose metal bar.

“Not bad, kid” said Sunny, smiling. “But you’ve still got a lot to learn!!”

She snapped her neck and turned to dust, under Stygian’s surprised face. A few seconds later, Sunny reappeared from the ashes. Stygian’s expression went from surprise to pure horror.

“Unfortunately for you, i’m immortal!” said Sunny. “Now, it’s my turn!!”

Sunny made the scales on Stygian’s body explode all at once, dissipating the shadow armor around him and leaving him weakened and vulnerable. Sunny grabbed him before he fell down and hold him against her body.

“From today and as long as you live, you’re my plaything!” said Sunny. “You’re so cute and oh boy, you’re packing quite the beast down here...”

“I suppose it’s better than being locked in prison” said Stygian. “Where are you bringing me?”

“My secret den” said Sunny. “Mama need to try out her new boytoy”

“Oh dear” said Stygian.

Sunny opened a portal leading to her den. As one could expect, it was built inside a volcano.

“It’s really hot!” said Stygian.

“Is it?” asked Sunny. “Oh right, i forgot that heat have no effect on me. In that case, you better remove ALL your clothes.”

Sunny ripped off Stygian’s clothes, leaving him in his underwears, with a huge boner.

“Now, it’s time for your cock and ball flattening session!!” said Sunny.

“Wait, what?!” said Stygian, horrified. “Please no!!”

“You puny humans aren’t into that stuff?” asked Sunny.

“Some are into it” answered Stygian. “Us, humans, have all sorts of kinks, mine is being dominated by a girl.”

“So, you like being dominated by a female...” said Sunny. “In that case, you must be familiar with the Amazon position”

Back at Canterlot, Sunset Shimmer was taking a shower. Suddenly, she got a vision of the same people she saw in the previous one having rough sex. Sunset blushed of embarrassement and bumped her head against the shower door to get rid of the vision. Back at Grogar’s castle, him and Moonlight were watching the whole sex scene with mixed reactions and feelings. Grogar was into it, where as Moonlight was embarrassed.

“I suppose it’s one way to dominate your enemy” said Moonlight.

“Hey guys!! Said Sombra. What’s with those face? What are you watching?”

Moonlight showed him the live feed.

“Isn’t it the same girl that beat me up?” asked Sombra. “Lucky bastard.”

“And she’s fucking him in the Amazon position!!” said Chrysalis, transformed into a cat. “I’m starting to have respect for that girl.”

The Dazzlings showed up as well.

“Oh!!” said Sonata. “A porn movie! Sweet!!”

“I’m going back to my room” said Adagio.

Aria grabbed Sonata’s arm and pulled her away.

“Alright, Sonata” she said. “Let the males enjoy themselves”

Moonlight grabbed Sonata, Adagio and Aria all at once.

“If you’re looking for me” said Moonlight. “I’m going to relief myself”

“Oh my god!!” said Sonata. “He’s totally gonna fuck us!!”

“As if he could handle the 3 of us!” said Adagio, laughing.

Sombra and Grogar looked at Chrysalis with lust.

“On one side, i’m into older guys” said Chrysalis. “On the other, i’m not sure if i could take two”

Pinkie Pie broke the Fourth Wall by pulling the point of view to her.

“I’m pretty sure you know what’s going to happen next” she said. “I’m going to wrap up this chapter on a less erotic note. Me and my sisters are having so much fun!!”

“Who are you talking to?” asked Limestone.

“My fans, silly!!” she answered. “Goodbye!!”