• Published 24th Dec 2011
  • 2,446 Views, 38 Comments

Doctor Whoof : Day of Discord - Muleicous



The Doctor finds himself in a strange land, ocupied by Ponies, and in need of help

  • ...
4
 38
 2,446

Prologue

Prologue:

Throughout our universe, there is a man. A man in a blue box that is bigger on the inside then the outside, a box that can travel through time and space and sometimes... Even different universes. This man is the last of his kind, an alien from a planet long dead due to war. His name... lost in time itself, but many people (allies and enemies alike) call this man by a single noun.

They call him... Doctor.

“Oh boy! Not good not good!” The Doctor yelled, pulling various levers and pressing buttons on the TARDIS consul, “What I wouldn’t give for some help right now.” It had been years since his last outing with Amy and Rory, well years for him days for them, and he had always let River Song go out on her own; however, now was the time he needed a companion more then ever. The big blue box was going out of control, and the only way to stableize it would be to have two people working the controls. Which was obviously impossible since The Doctor couldn’t clone himself... well, not again.

Just as The Doctor pulled the ‘flippy-twirlly- thingy” (he knew he should’ve made up a real name for that thing), the TARDIS began to spin out of control and fall through the Time Tunnel he was traveling through.

“No... NO! This is more then not good...” the time lord pushed a huge red button which lowered an airplane yoke. He began to pull on it, but to no avail as the TARDIS kept spinning and falling like an American football that was thrown too far. “BRACE FOR IMPACT!” The Doctor said to no one as his ship finally hit dirt, and he passed out.

***

Derpy looked up from her muffin just as the huge blue box fell through the tree tops and just at the edge of the Everfree Forest. She cocked her head to the side and looked at the thingy, confused to what it was. As the pony walked up to it, the doors slammed open and out limped a light brown colt with a dark mane and big blue eyes, on his flank was an hourglass shaped cutiemark. Derpy Hooves walked closer to the strange pony and opened her mouth to talk, not something she usually did around another pony.

“Hello?” she said, her voice clam and cool, “Are you ok? Do you need a doctor?”

“I... I’m fine.” the strange pony said with a Trottingham accent, “Just a bit wobbley’s all. Now, could I ask you where...” The strange colt stopped and looked at Derpy, his eyes wide with shock, “Are you a... Horse?”

“Nope, I’m a pony. My name’s Derpy, Derpy Hooves.” Derpy extended her hoof to shake this strange pony’s, “What’s your name?” The odd pony took Derpy’s hoof and shook before he spoke.

“I’m The Doctor.” he said, smiling slyly.

“Doctor who?” Derpy replied.

“Exactly.” The Doctor looked back at the TARDIS and frowned, “Looks like the old girl’s not going anywhere for a while... Derpy,” he turned towards his new friend, “Everyone here’s a pony, right?”

“Well that’s a silly question,” she laughed, “no. There are dragons too.”

“Dragons... well, that’s nothing new.” The Doctor said with a slight smile.

“But that’s only the things that can talk... well, that I know of.”

“Only the... Ok then.” The Doctor trotted back into the TARDIS and looked around, even going so far and to take his coat down and shake it hard in his teeth.

“What’cha looking for?” Derpy asked, wanting to help.

“My Sonic Screwdriver...” he answered, taking her frown to mean that she didn’t understand (mostly because it seemed like she was always cross eyed, which made her look confused all the time.) “it’s a small sliver stick with a blue light at the end, and it makes a whistling noise.” Just as he finished explaining, Derpy picked up his Screwdriver and showed him. “H... How did you...?”

“You walked right past it when you came in.” the female pony said matter of factly, handing it to The Doctor. He took the Sonic Screwdriver in his hoof.

“How am I holding this?” He questioned, then shook his head as he felt that was the least of his questions, “How do I have a hoof? Why are you the same hight as me Derpy? And why do I feel like I have the need to eat a lot of apples?”

“Well that’s easy silly,” Derpy Hooves smiled and looked at him, “you’re a pony too.”

The Doctor turned and used his Sonic to pull a mirror down from the control panel of the TARDIS. Staring into it, he saw that his skin was covered in fur and his hair replaced with a mane... Then he turned to Derpy and opened his mouth as if he was about to say something profound... But instead he fainted and his the floor of the TARDIS with a thud. Derpy didn’t notice this till a few moments later, as she was looking around the huge room that was contained in such a small blue box.

“It’s bigger on the inside” she said right before hearing The Doctor fall to the floor.

***

Meanwhile, just a few miles away in Ponyville, a strange colt walked past Sugarcube Corner and smiled. His nose in the air, he sniffed as the scent of fresh cupcakes filled his nostrils. the colt looked to the bakery and adjusted his glasses, his cape blowing in the breeze as he kept walking. Suddenly, a small pony absentmindedly walked in his path and crashed into him, she fell as the colt just stood and looked at her through his green rimmed glasses.

“I’m sorry mister.” Applebloom said, looking up at the pony, “I didn’t mean too...”

“It’s fine child,” the colt said, “you can make up for it by pointing me in the direction of the library.”

“Ok,” Applebloom pointed her hoof in the direction of Twilight’s house, “It’s the big tree with the door in it. They’ll be a pony named...”

“Twilight Sparkle,” the colt interrupted, “student of Princess Celestia, correct?”

“Y...yes.” the filly backed away from the colt slowly.

“Thank you little filly... Thank you very much.” he said, then began to walk away.Soon,the colt thought, I will free you master, then... Chaos shall reign!