• Published 20th Sep 2012
  • 616 Views, 11 Comments

The Hunt For The True Enemy - the man with no name



A pony that has no name.He has a scar on his left eye that reminds him of the day he nearly died

  • ...
41
 11
 616

The Arrival To Ponyville

''I am always traveling.It is so boring some times,'' I said to myself as my hooves touched the ground. The boredom doesn't come from the change of scenery, but rather the monotony of flying through the air as I near my destination. It was tedious, for sure, but I had to try to have some patience
I was just passing through looking for a library for information on certain things like the knife I had with me ever since i was attacked by that monster. I can still remember my father telling me to run.
I was frozen by the horrible memory of my mother's corpse on the floor in a puddle of her own blood.
I just stopped thinking about it and began to look around and continued when I found a library I knocked on the door. ''Hello there,'' said a unicorn that had purple and pink mane she must be the one who lives here, ''I am here to see if you have a book about knives and other weapons,'' I said. She looked at me very strange as if I was some sort of monster from a horror movie. ''Why are you starring at me like that?" I was waiting for her to reply. "It's that scar," she replied. I had a felling she would say something about it, "What about it?" I questioned.
She just looked at the knife I always carried around with me "Did you accidentally hurt you self with that knife," I looked at her in rage "THAT'S NOT FOR YOU KNOW!" I yelled in rage when she asked me the question. I never wanted to tell anypony what made this scar. "Do you have the book i'm looking for or not?" I said in a calm tone. "listen i'm sorry for losing my temper I just don't like to talk about it," I said.
"I understand something in your past," She brought me a book as I began to flip through the pages I saw a picture of the same knife that I was carrying I read the things that I found most important to me, "That's all I needed to know here's your book," I said giving the book to her.
She looked at me with kindness, "Would you like to stay for the night it is starting to get late?" she asked me. I knew I would freeze to death out there. "Sure" I replied.
She seemed very kind, but I was only staying for the night because I was going to leave the next morning, "You'll sleep here for the night,"
The next day I woke up packed my equipment and began to leave the house I went down stairs to see her looking at the book I was reading yesterday on the exact page, "Is there something you want to know?" She jumped and started to act a bit nervous, "What are you talking about?" She began to slowly put the book up as if there was something about the knife I kept with me that i did not know about, "Is there something wrong it's just a harmless knife?" She began to calm down and brought the book back to the page with my knife on it.
The book showed a knife called viper's fang. "Where did you find this knife?" asked the mare.
I took a deep breath and began, "Well I was a colt it was almost midnight when I heard my mother scream for help, I had rushed down stair, when I was almost to the bottom of the stair case, and I saw my mother in a puddle of her own blood dead, but my father was still alive fighting the thing that killed mother, my father told me to run, I ran as fast as I could then I heard my father scream in pain, the next thing I know I see that thing and, it throws a knife at me I got out the way but the knife cut my left eye that's how I got the scar, I picked up the knife and ran with it just in case that monster chased after me so I could fight back I was lucky enough to get away safe and, I was alive that is all that mattered to me the next thing I know I lived in a orphanage for the rest of my childhood" I begun to cry at the horrrible memory of that. "That's really sad to hear," said the mare trying to comfort me. I stopped crying and looked at her, "By the way my name is Twilight whats your's?" she asked. I just stood there quiet.
"Just call me Johny I don't like to tell anypony my real name," She looked at me as if she under stands what I meant, "Well Johny why not come with me to meet some of my friends," I looked at her and put my equipment up.
"Sure" I had responded. We began to head to the local bakery, and Twilight seemed a bit to excited about meeting me.