• Published 26th Jul 2022
  • 2,683 Views, 106 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Samurai Showdown - Danyram1308



The Rainbooms and Ninjas enter a new dimension to stop Kraang Subprime who has made an alliance with otherworldly monsters who seek to destroy the humans of their dimension.

  • ...
7
 106
 2,683

The Attack of the Abusive King

Cloudsdale, besides being the place where most of the pegasus lived and home of great flying prodigies, was also the headquarters of the Wonderbolt Academy, a place where the next elite flyers were prepared.

In said on the premises of the compound was one of the main Wonderbolt team members, Soarin, who was enjoying his break, that meant only one thing, pie time. Soarin was enjoying an apple pie that he had just taken out of his locker, it was no secret to anyone that he loved pies. When he finished, he didn't notice something something was coming out of a crack in the wall.

"Calling the most incompetent flyer on the elite team, nice job inhaling that pie, Clipper." Just as Negatron predicted, his powers sent Soarin flying off crashing into some lockers.

"Haha, too easy." The nighlok said before walking away.


Meanwhile in another part of Cloudsdale, Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles were cleaning their house, especially the display case with Rainbow Dash's accomplishments.

"It's amazing that our Rainbow Dash has earned a place in the Wonderbolts." Bow said.

"We knew she would go on to do great things in her life." Windy agreed.

"Oh come on, get a life you two, you always have to meddle in your daughter's life, she can't even stand you." Negatron appeared and his words sent Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles crashing into the display case.

"These fools, but still short of the real prize." He said.


Meanwhile in Panorama City, the rangers were giving the ninjas and Rainbooms a tour of one of the most important places in samurai history, the Tengen Gate.
They were all walking through the forest following the samurai.

"How much farther to go?" Mikey groaned.

"Only a few more steps to go." Jayden said and sure enough, they all reached the Tengen Gate.

"Is this it?" Raph said.

"This is the Tengen Gate? It's just a piece of wood." Casey said.

"The Tengen Gate is an important part of samurai history." Jayden explained as the rangers walked past some guards at the site, to which they bowed with respect. The ninjas also walked past the guards and followed the example of the samurai by bowing to the guards.

"This place commemorates the first Samurai Rangers stood up to the Nighlok army." Jayden said and everyone stopped at the memorial stone that had the emblem of the rangers and some writings in Japanese that told of the first battle against the Nighloks.

"It says here that the Sanzu River flooded the entire city." Karai said.

"What happened next?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"The Rangers won because they kept fighting and never gave up, and they took their training seriously and disciplined, without arrogance and a lofty ego." Kevin said.

"While it's true that there was the occasional samurai who didn't take the training as seriously, it was just as important and their input was critical as well as the others." Everyone turned to see an older man with a long beard wearing a dark gray robe. "Greetings everyone, I am Daisuke, the Senior guardian of the Tengen Gate." The man introduced himself and the ninja and samurai bowed. "I see you have company."

"That's right, they are ninja in your dimension, they came because one of their enemies has allied with the Nighloks and is using the water of the Sanzu River to destroy their world." Jayden said.

"I see you will need everything about the Nighloks to know what you are up against, follow me, I will show you the way." Daisuke told them.


Meanwhile in Poniville, Berry Punch was walking back from shopping among the things she was carrying was a bottle of punch in her shopping bag.

"But if it isn't the life of the party who ends up drinking all the punch," Negatron appeared in front of her. "you can't wait until late at night to fall into the vice."

Those words sent Berry Punch flying off and her groceries scattered down the road.


Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle were strolling through Poniville.

"That was another Cutie intervention." Scootaloo celebrated.

"Yes, it's always good to help ponies find their special talent." Sweetie Belle added.

"Or help them parents understand the meaning of their Cutie Marks." Applebloom said as well.

However their conversation was interrupted by some shouting.

"What was that?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"I'm not sure." Applebloom replied.

"Let's go investigate."

The Cutie Mark Crusaders ran to where the screams were heard only to find Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon lying on the ground and in front of them was a monster they didn't recognize.

"What is that thing?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"I don't know, but it doesn't look friendly." Scoots said.

"You two think you're the big deal but you're no different than ponies just because you're in a high social position, snob fillies" Negatron said.

"Hey, freak." Applebloom said. "Leave them alone."

"Why should I? I'm just telling the truth, it's not my fault they can't handle it." Negatron said.

"The truth? All you do is say cruel things about others." Sweetie Belle replied.

"Just like you three did, Gabby Gums?"

The CMCs' eyes snapped open and they shot up as a charge of energy generated in their bodies.

"There's nothing easier than humiliating some children, or foals in this case." The nighlok boasted.

"Let me get my hooves on you I'm going to..." Scootaloo tried to attack but the nighlok caught her.

"Shame on you, a pegasus that can't fly, even an ostrich beats you." Negatron's words sent Scootaloo crashing into the nearest wall.

"Scoots!!!" Sweetie Belle tried to help her friend but the Nighlok got in her way.

"Lousy Cook." He said and Sweetie Belle ended up keeping her friend company.

"Girls!!!" Applebloom yelled but Negatron grabbed her by the tail.

"You think because you already have your Cutie Mark you're already special? Even with it you're still not special." The Nighlok spat and Applebloom ended up landing on top of her friends.


The ninja and samurai followed Daisuke to a temple-like structure where the ninja told the guardian about several of their adventures.

"I am sorry to hear about what happened to your master. It is good to know that his legacy lives on in you and all those you have helped." Daisuke said.

"Thank you Daisuke , we really appreciate it." Leo replied.

"I'm surprised you guys are interested in learning about the symbol powers."

"After fighting the last Nighlok we felt we could look for a way to combine everyone's powers." Sunset said.

"I'm sure you guys will come up with it." Daisuke told them.

"It's impressive the history of the samurai rangers." Donnie said. "Eighteen generations fighting against the Nighlok army and each one has been able to overcome adversity."

"The battles were tough, and we could have narrowly lost, but the rangers never gave up and won the victory." Daisuke said. "From the first attack in Japan to every corner of the world the rangers defeated the Nighlok."

"It's an impressive and inspiring story." Twilight said as she looked at a mural showing the first samurai rangers facing the Nighlok.

"Excuse me Daisuke, but what does this scene mean." April asked pointing to a scene of a woman holding a man, apparently her husband, and in front of them was a Nighlok.

"It's an ancient folktale, a young woman made a deal with the Nighlok king to save the life of her beloved, but the Nighlok king tricked her and turned them both into Nighlok and also erased the man's memories and sentenced him to wander the Earth alone forever." Daisuke explained.

Everyone was surprised to hear this, the girls looked saddened to hear this.

"How terrible." Fluttershy sobbed.

"Poor woman, that monster took advantage of her pain." Rarity said.

"That sounds like something a Nighlok would do." Rainbow said.

"Did word ever get back to that woman and her beloved, or that Nighlok king?" Starlight asked.

"More than you think." Jayden said and the rangers knew who he was referring to.

"I think they'll need this for their training." Daisuke revealed a trunk in his hands. The ranger placed the trunk on a table, removed the lid and revealed some wooden brushes.

"What are these brushes?" Raph asked.

"These brushes were used by the first samurai, with these you will be able to perform your symbol powers." Daisuke explained.

The Rainbooms took a brush each, as did the turtles as did Blade and Starlight.

"Thank you Daisuke, thank you indeed." Leo bowed to the guardian.

"I'm sure you guys will put it to good use."


Meanwhile outside Friendship School, the Young Six were hanging out outside during their break, Bright Eyes was also among the group.

"So things are better with Headmare Twilight and the other teachers, Bright Eyes?" Sandbar asked.

"Indeed, yes." Bright Eyes replied. "Headmare Twilight no longer distrusts me, and the other teachers apologized for how they treated me, especially Rainbow Dash."

"Yona is happy to know that Bright Eyes feels comfortable at the friendship school." Yona said.

"That's right, you had us all worried when you left." Silverstream said.

"It's good to know that you decided to give Headmare Twilight and her friends a chance." Ocellus added.

Suddenly, their conversation was interrupted when they saw Trixie flying, she ended up falling into the pond.

"Now everyone can call you Trixie, the biggest failure in all of Equestria." They heard someone say.

"Where did that come from?" Smolder asked.

"That came from me. "Negatron said as he introduced himself.

"What is that?" Gallus asked.

"It doesn't look like anything I've ever seen before." Bright Eyes said.

"It doesn't look like the one I read about in Headmare Twilight's history book either." Ocellus added.

"Or even something recorded in the history of Equestria." Silverstream said.

"Do you think it's something otherworldly?" Smolder asked.

"That may be the most feasible theory." Sandbar said.

"But what do we have here? The famous Young Seven." Negatron scoffed.

"What did you do to Trixie?" Gallus asked.

"Nothing, I just told a few truths about her." The Nighlok said.

"Truths? That sounded more like an insult." Smolder said.

"Well, my motto is: If the truth hurts, excellent." Negatron said.

"Well, your 'truths' end here." Bright Eyes declared and the guys pulled out their weapons.

"This should be fun." Negatron said before attacking.

The Young Seven tried to attack but Negatron dodged them, the Nighlok saw his chance and approached Gallus. "You're a fool if you think anyone can trust a gryphon, but more foolish are you to trust that your friends would trust a grumpy, greedy, self-centered gryphon like you."

"What?" Gallus didn't have time to react as he felt a charge generating in his body and a ripple sent him flying crashing into the school wall.

"Gallus!!!" Silverstream shouted.

"What did you say to him?" Smolder asked.

"And you Ocellus, you're just another love and power hungry changeling just like Chrysalis."

Ocellus was badly hurt by the Nighlok's words and ended up falling into the pond due to Negatron's powers.

"Yona is going to avenge her friend." Yona states as she tried to launch herself at the Nighlok, however Negatron moves out of the way.

"Well this nighlok knows that Yona is nothing more than a yak who only knows how to smash anything in front of her, I'm surprised you didn't smash your friends."

As Negatron expected, Yona was thrown against the nearest wall, smashing through it in the process.

"Yona, no!!!" Sandbar said, however Negatron stood in front of him.

"And you, an idiot who thinks other creatures rock to learn about friendship, I wonder if you've had their bad habits rub off on you yet?" Negatron said and the earth pony went to keep his friends company.

"This is getting ugly." Silverstream said.

Meanwhile, Smolder tried to attack with her fire breath but Negatron evaded her attack.

"Well, you've become weak since you've been in this place." Negatron spat.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked

"Dragons are supposed to be one of the most fearsome creatures in Equestria, but since you entered this school you've become weak."

"That's not true, I've become better than I once was."

"Oh come on, you're just another greedy dragon who only cares about accumulating gems and treasure."

Smolder felt a charge of energy build up in her body and she was sent flying just like her friends.

Silverstream tried to attack with her Double Clawed Staff but missed and Negatron took the opportunity to assault her.

"And you're a fool, you're the dumbest creature I've ever seen, second only to that orange turtle." The nighlok spat and the Hippogriff was ejected to crash into the nearest wall.

Bright Eyes tried to attack with her Nunchaku but Negatron turns around and shoots beams from the eyes on his back, hitting her in the process.

"Do you really think things are getting better? Deep down your teachers are preparing something when you or some other student reveals themselves. And to think the princess's bat ally was paranoid."

"That's not true, the teachers apologized and Sensei Mickey said that..."

"Sensei Mickey is a fool, he was always a fool with a brain full of pizza cheese, why do you think no one takes him seriously, because he's a fool who always screws up, but more fool you for believing him." Negatron said and Bright Eyes was thrown against the school doors, smashing through them in the process.


While all that was going on, the Mane six and Spike were talking to Celestia and Luna about the mystery substance case.

"Then this is more serious than it looks." The sun princess said.

"Indeed, these wells themselves are dangerous." Twilight said. "And if the nighloks show up in Equestria they will be able to rehydrate without having to return to their world."

"We need to keep an eye out in case these nighloks show up in Equestria." Luna suggested.

"If a nighlok shows up I'm going to..." Rainbow Dash was able to finish when they all watched as Yona came through the wall and landed on the floor.

"YONA!!!" Twilight yelled and everyone went to the yak's aid.

"Are you okay, darling?" Rarity asked.

"Yona is not okay." Yona replied.

"What happened?" Applejack asked.

"Monster attacked Yona and her friends with insults."

"Insults?" Luna asked.

Bright Eyes immediately appeared landing on the ground.

"BRIGHT EYES!!!" Celestia went to help the unicorn. "Who did this to you?"

"Him." Bright Eyes could barely answer pointing at her assailant.

"Well well, looks like I found my real prize." Negatron said.

"And who are you?" Applejack asked.

"I have orders to cause chaos and suffering in this world."

"That's too bad because the one who's going to suffer is you." Rainbow Dash tried to attack but Negatron stopped her.

"You claim to be the most loyal, but you're only loyal when it suits you because you end up abandoning your friends just for your own gain, like that time you traded Poniville for Cloudsdale so you could have a place in the Equestria Games." The Nighlok said.

"What?" Rainbow didn't have time to answer when she felt a force push her against the nearest wall, crashing hard.

"RAINBOW DASH!!!" All the ponies went to where the multicolored mane pegasus landed.

"What was that?" Rainbow asked still being in shock.

"Time to put this freak in her place." Applejack said as she tried to charge at Negatron.

"You claim to be the element of honesty, but you can also turn out to be the laziest and lyingest of all ponies." The Nighlok said and Applejack ended up being affected by his powers.

"It's time someone taught some manners." Rarity said as she turned on her horn but Negatron stepped forward to attack.

"Failed Fashionist, aside from being dramatic you are the most selfish soul in all of Equestria."

Rarity gasped at the Nighlok's words and ended up being ejected along with her pony friends.

"RARITY!!!" Spike spits fire but Negatron jumps to avoid the baby dragon's flames.

"Stupid Dragon, stop being so simp, Rarity will never listen to you." Negatron said and Spike got ejected against the wall.

Negatron immediately went straight for Pinkie Pie. "Out of Control Party Animal." He spat and the pink pony flew out of the place.

"Enough, I will not allow you to continue hurting ponies with your words." Fluttershy was about to throw 'The Look' at the Nighlok but he outsmarted her and attacked first.

"Is that supposed to scare me? You're the scariest pony in this place even a butterfly beats you, you have to be pretty stupid to fall for that." The Nighlok said and Fluttershy went to crash into the wall.

As if that was a sign, Discord appeared.
"Ok enough, even for me this is too chaotic." He said.

"But what do we have here, the supposed Lord of Chaos, a title that sells quite a lot of smoke for someone who got too soft." The Nighlok said.

"Oh come on, if you knew my track record you would know that such a title is no smoke peddling." The Draconequus replied.

"If you were the true Lord of Chaos you would have already destroyed this world when you had the chance, but you only transformed it into a fantasy world out of a children's book."

"Can't one have fun before destroying a world?"

"Only if you don't delay the destroying part too long." Negatron said before running over to Discord to stand in front of him. "You are a snake, Discord. You're a vile crawling animal, I know what you're planning, G." He whispered the last part, which made Discord's face turn pale, and he was thrown against the wall.

"It's time to stop this." Luna used her horn to fire magic at the Nighlok but Negatron stepped forward and cornered Luna.

"How do I know I'm not the only evil one here?" Negatron said.

"That's a thing of the past." The princess of the night defended herself. "I do my duty now, protecting ponies in both the dream world and the real world."

"Well, your protection, like you, is a nightmare." Negatron emphasized the last part and Luna felt a charge of energy send her crashing into the ceiling.

"Stop at once, you abusive creature!!!" Celestia declared.

"And who are you supposed to be?" the Nighlok asked.

"I am Princess Celestia, Princess of the Sun and Ruler of Equestria."

"Ah yes, the ruler of Equestria, and what a ruler. Every time Equestria is under attack you don't even move a hoof to defend this world, you just send Twilight and her friends to do what you should do. You only need them for their power, you don't care about them or anyone else, they're just your scapegoats to stop any threat you could have made yourself!"

"That's not true!" Celestia said. "I care about Twilight, about her friends, about my sister, about my subjects and my nearest and dearest, I would never think of them as mere pawns!!!!"

"Cut to your drama, Princess!!!!" The Nighlok spat. "After what I've researched I find it rather hard to believe that you actually care about them. You were just using them to one day solve all your problems for you while you sat on your stupid throne and watched from afar. And when they screwed up or even failed to stop a threat from happening, you just stayed in your palace and abandoned them and looked for someone else to be your little servant. You're a failure! A failure as a teacher, a failure as a ruler and a failure as a friend, I don't want to imagine what you'd be like as a mother, no wait, I think we all know the answer to that." He went on to say knowing he had touched a nerve in the sun alicorn.

Those words hit Celestia so deeply that she ended up crashing into the nearest wall.

"And you." The Nighlok pointed at Twilight. "How can you be the princess of friendship if you distrust your friends and students? You're as paranoid and distrustful as that bat, you're just short of making 'contingency plans' for the next creature that loses control." Negatron said and Twilight was thrown against the nearest wall, punching through it in the process.

"Ha, too easy." Negatron said as he went out through the newly destroyed wall. He was about to finish Twilight off when he felt something on his shoulder, and saw that it was turning gray and cracking like dry dirt.

"No, not now." Negatron said, he knew what that meant. "I need water from the Sanzu." He said thinking about going back to the Netherworld, however he saw a pool of water from the Sanzu River. "Yes, that's it."

As the Nighlok approached the puddle, he didn't notice that the Princess of Friendship was regaining consciousness and even is her shock, she managed to hear a single word that brought her back to her senses, 'Sanzu'. Once back to her senses, Twilight turned on her horn to shoot the Nighlok away from the puddle.

Negatron thought about returning the attack, but saw that he was drying up fast. "You're lucky I'm drying up, I guess you were saved by the bell, but you haven't seen the last of the Nighloks." He stated as he opened a portal and stepped through.

Twilight took a deep breath as she rested on the ground. The other ponies and other creatures regrouped and approached the young princess.

Are you all right?" Celestia asked the ponies and non-ponies.

"Yeah, we're going to be fine." AJ said.

"What was that bully creature?" Rarity asked.

"It doesn't look like anything I've ever seen before." Luna said.

"That wasn't just any monster, it was a Nighlok." Twilight reported.

"That was a Nighlok?" Rainbow asked.

"Yes."

"Then why did it run away?" Bright Eyes asked.

"Nighloks can't stay out of the Netherworld for long, they tend to dry out so they need to return to the Netherworld to rehydrate in the Sanzu River." Twilight explained. "If I hadn't shot him, he would have taken advantage of the Sanzu River well to rehydrate."

"Good thing you intervened." Spike pointed out.

"The guards need to be informed, the security of the inhabitants of Equestria needs to be reinforced, the neighboring kingdoms need to be warned of this threat." Luna suggested.

"Yes, we must prepare in case this Nighlok or more come to our world." Celestia agreed.

"I will warn Sunset about this, maybe she can tell me a way on how to defeat this Nighlok in case he comes back." Twilight said.


After their visit to the Tengen Gate, the ninjas and samurai returned to the Shiba house to try to get some rest.

Mikey, Applejack, Mia, Rarity, Mike and Emily went to get pizza. The guys went to pick up the pizza while the girls were left waiting.

"So Mia, you said you had a brother." Rarity said to the pink Ranger.

"Yeah, his name is Terry." Mia replied. "He came to the house one day and asked me to help him at a concert, I told him he better forget about that and better focus on his dream of being a doctor, and I told him that the times we had with our little band were nothing but nonsense." Mia lowered her head. "He was really hurt by what I said, later that night, and after seeing what a charity concert was, I decided to support him with his band."

"It's good to know you were able to make peace with your brother. With my little sister Sweetie Belle we used to do almost everything together, but there was a time where she really felt left out."

"You mean the Anon-A-Miss case?"

"Yes..." Rarity told Mia about what happened with Anon-A-Miss and everything that followed afterwards. "...And in the end Sweetie Belle and her friends received six months detention, were banned from Camp Everfree and received rather hostile treatment from all the students for a whole month." Rarity finished counting.

"Wow, I can't believe your sister and her friends published pretty intimate secrets from the whole school to make Sunset look like the bad girl again." Mia said.

"And us ditching Sunset didn't help either."

"But why did you girls immediately blame Sunset too?"

"I don't know, maybe because deep down... we still held a grudge against her for what she did to us when she was a bully and assumed the worst of her." explained Rarity with a look of embarrassment.

"So it was a case of 'I forgive but I don't forget'."

"Not that it was a good excuse." Rarity said. "And I know I should have listened to Sunset first instead of jumping to conclusions without giving her a chance to explain herself." She sighed sadly. "Even after Sunset forgave us, she acted much more cautious for a while and was less open with us, like she was preparing herself in case we accused her again, we couldn't blame her, it was a repeat of our treatment of her after the Fall Formal Ball." Rarity paused before continuing. "Besides, considering the girls became Anon-a-Miss and trashed the whole school, I don't think I did a very good job as a big sister, I guess I'm a failure for not being a true friend to Sunset..." A lone tear dripped from Rarity's left eye. "...And for being a good big sister."

"Rarity, don't say that." Mia soothed her. "Just because you failed Sunset and Sweetie Belle doesn't mean you're a bad person, we all make mistakes."

"Are you sure?" Rarity asked.

"Sure, I know you didn't act right with them but you were able to make amends, and it made you a better person."

"Thanks darling, I really appreciate it."

"So your family has a farm too?" Applejack asked Emily.

"Yes, even if we don't export a product it's enough for us." Emily replied. "When I got the call the call to meet with the rangers was a bit overwhelming, adjusting to a new environment was a bit difficult but I was able to adjust thanks to the guys."

"Let me guess, Mike?"

"Mmm...maybe he helped a little." Emily said. "He was the one who was encouraging me to keep fighting even when I felt like I was just ruining things for the team."

"Something tells me he liked you from the get-go." Applejack surmised.

"I guess so." Emily agreed. "At first I thought I wouldn't be that helpful to the team, so I set out to try harder with my training, I wanted everyone to be proud that I was a great samurai, the mentor, the rangers, my parents..." Emily paused before giving a sigh. "...And my sister."

"Your sister?"

"Yes, my sister Serena. She was supposed to be the yellow ranger, but she got sick so I had to take her place."

"Oh, I'm so sorry Emily."

"I appreciate it, she hasn't made much progress with her illness, but she's been better than in years past."

"I understand what you mean, even though I don't have my parents anymore I still have my Granny Smith, my big brother Big Macintosh and little sister Applebloom." Applejack said. "When AB found out I was a ninja I was forced to tell her about the trip to New York, when we met the turtles and Splinter, the fight against Shredder, our trip to space and everything else."

"And surely she asked you to train her to be a ninja too?"

"To which I refused to do, I told her it was too risky for her, and Mikey and Keno giving her and her friends weapons and training them in secret didn't help either. By the time we found out what was going on, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and I scolded the girls, we intended to confiscate their weapons but they escaped, that same day we had to stop a mutant enemy of ours that had returned, he managed to defeat Rarity, Rainbow and me, the girls and a couple of her friends showed up and managed to defeat the mutant. After that Rarity, Rainbow Dash and I talked to the girls and even though we were still afraid of losing them like we did in the Triceraton invasion, we decided it was best to train them anyway."

"It's good to know that it all worked out in the end, and although admittedly Mikey and Keno did something completely reckless, it did do some good in the end." Emily said. "And it's only natural that you had that attitude with your sister, believe me, I've seen people who have been in a position quite similar to yours."

"Oh yeah, who?"

"First, my sister." Emily began. "When I was a little girl the other kids always picked on me, Serena was always there to make me feel better, when she got sick she couldn't help but feel helpless for not being able to be there to protect me, just as you must have felt helpless for not saving Applebloom when the Triceratons destroyed the World, but despite that it served to teach me to stand up for myself and prove I was worthy to wear the mantle of the yellow ranger."

"I think I see your point, and who is the other person?"

"Jayden."

"Jayden?"

"Yes, him. In fact he intended not to call us by the time Master Xandred woke up, he didn't want to put us in danger so he wanted to do this on his own."

"Taking on Xandred and his army alone? That's suicide." AJ said incredulously.

"I know, when we all found out he was the only one capable of performing the sealing symbol we set out to protect Jayden at all costs so he could master the power of the seal, Jayden said we better focus on protecting ourselves and that no Ranger was more important than the others, then a Nighlok appeared, he wanted to face Jayden, we told him to let us face the Nighlok but he didn't listen and set out to fight, the duel was close but the Nighlok managed to take Jayden down, when the Nighlok was about to deliver the final blow Kevin and I stepped in and received the Nighlok's attack. "

Applejack was surprised to hear this.

"After the confrontation against the Nighlok the guys helped us get back to the house, but Jayden felt guilty about what happened, so he left the Shiba house in hopes of keeping us out of harm's way, when the Nighlok showed up the next day, we all went to confront it and found Jayden who was being outnumbered, but then we showed up and told Jayden that he would never be alone again, that we were a team and that we would be together forever, it was there that he finally recognized the fact that he needs his team to fulfill his role as leader of the Samurai Rangers. "

"Wow, I can't believe Jayden has been in a situation like this."

"Believe it or not, he was."

"It's good to know that everything turned out okay." Applejack said. "I really appreciate your words Emily."

"Hey, country girls should stick together." Emily put a hand on her shoulder.

"Girls, we already got the pizzas." Mikey said as he and Mike showed up carrying 10 boxes of pizza between the two of them.

"Mikey, that's a lot of pizza." Mia pointed out.

"I told him, but he said he had enough money to pay for the pizzas." Mike said.

"I had some savings saved up, plus I've been working with Murakami San." Mikey said.

"Murakami San?" Emily asked.

"He's a friend of ours who owns a noodle restaurant in New York." Rarity explained.

"You guys really like pizza." Mia said.

"Of course, even though we've eaten other things pizza takes the number one position."

The guys walked out of the pizza store and climbed into modified Escalade Cadillacs that had the Shiba house emblem on the doors.

"Wow, it's amazing that they have vehicles like that." Mikey said.

"We usually use them for long trips." Emily said.

"Still it's amazing." Mikey said before the Samurai SUVs departed bound for the Shiba house.


Sunset and Starlight meanwhile were chatting with Mentor Ji in the kitchen.

"So you have been Jayden's legal guardian since his father passed away?" Sunset asked.

"That's right, before he left for his final battle, Jayden's father made me promise to train his son to become a samurai master." Ji replied.

"It's good to know you did a good job raising him, you must be very proud to see what he became, just as his father would have been." Starlight told the Mentor.

"Those were hard times, but Jayden stayed strong in his training, and I had to be strong so he could become a great warrior."

"It's good to know that even he had you." Sunset said and looked away.

"Is something wrong Sunset?" Starlight asked.

"It's nothing. I was just thinking about..."

"The Princess?" Ji finished for her.

"Yeah." Sunset sighed. "I know I could have apologized to her for abandoning her, though I feel like maybe I don't deserve her forgiveness, even she apologized for being distant and leaving me be instead of guiding me in the right direction, I think it was more my fault for not listening to her."

"Maybe, but sometimes we teachers get it wrong in the way we teach in that their students learn." Ji said. "You know, when Jayden and I discussed who should have the zords to form the Samurai Battlewing we decided that he should keep the Tiger Zord, Kevin should keep the Swordfish and Mia should keep the beetle."

"Mia? But Mike is supposed to be the one carrying the beetle zord." Starlight said.

"That's right, I trusted Mia with the disk because I trusted her and the power of her symbol more. Mike didn't take it very well and set out to prove himself to the others, so he went into more intense training, we all noticed that and Mia felt bad for Mike, I told her not to do it, as her hard work was the reason I had chosen her. Emily said Mike has been trying hard, something I agreed with and admitted Mike had great power too, but his inability to listen made him unprepared." Ji told them. "Then came a Nighlok attack and the rangers used the new secret discs but the Nighlok shot Mia making her drop the beetle disc, so Mike grabs it instead. He tried to use the disc with his weapon, but nothing happened when he tried to use the Disc, causing the Nighlok to escape. When the Rangers returned to the house I told Mike that putting himself before others put the Rangers in grave danger. Since I could not allow such selfish behavior, I was forced to take away his Samuraizer and told him he was not ready to be a Samurai. Mike became angry at being benched, and responded with a symbol power to cause a plant to become entangled in my staff. I wrestled the plant free which caused the pot to fall to the ground, Mike ended up leaving the house."

The girls were shocked to hear this, and Sunset couldn't help but see herself mirroring Mike when Celestia expelled her from the school for gifted unicorns for breaking into the black magic book room in search of information about the mirror.

"Later Jayden commented to me that I had been pushing Mike hard, I responded by saying that it was my responsibility to train Mike to be a worthy samurai, to which Jayden said that by pushing on a door where you are supposed to pull, it will never open, something I had taught him." The Mentor continued to recount.

"I wished Mike would listen like Jayden does, to which Jayden responded that everyone is different just like his symbol power. I realized Jayden was right so I took my bike and went to find Mike who was in an arcade and took him into the woods to give him a lesson on his symbol power, I told him that if he understood the meaning of his symbol and looked for it within him it would give him even greater power than he already had, I gave Mike his samuraizer back to him and Mike apologized for what happened and I apologized for not teaching him this concept from the beginning and not listening to his needs. Mike went to the aid of the rangers and put into practice what I taught him to defeat the Nighlok. When the Nighlok became a Mega monster, the rangers had to form the battle wing, Mia gave Mike the scarab disc saying he deserved it to which Mike obliged and joined Jayden and Kevin to defeat the Nighlok. After the battle Mike gave me another plant to replace the one he ruined and used his symbol power to make the plant move and made it bump fists with me."

"Wow, I can't believe Mike did that." Starlight said in surprise.

"It's good to know that you two were able to work things out." Sunset said.

"As teachers we want our students to listen to our advice and learn our teachings, however there are times when teachers don't pay attention to what students need to learn and we overlook it, maybe that's why the princess felt guilty too." Ji said. "Your story may not have gotten off to a good start, but you two should feel proud for where you are now."

"Thank you mentor." Starlight said.

"We really appreciate your words." Sunset said.


In a corner of the room Kevin was reading his book of 'The Art of Samurai Living', however his reading was interrupted when he heard a gruff voice.

"Is that what you do in your spare time?" Rainbow asked.

"Reading about the Samurai life helps connect you to the mantle you are destined to carry." Kevin said.

"Wow, that sounds so interesting...and so boring." Rainbow said. "You seem to take this Samurai life thing seriously."

"Shouldn't I? Being a ranger is not something to be taken lightly, it's a mantle to be taken with responsibility, determination and discipline." Kevin explained. "All my life I've taken my training seriously, both as a samurai life, as well as in my athletic and personal life."

"Wait, you're an athlete too?"

"That's right, I'm an accomplished swimmer, whenever I trained I felt like I was closer to my dream: competing in the Olympics."

"Really? That sounds amazing."

"One day I was about to compete in the trials to qualify for the regional swimming tournament, however, before the starting gun, I got the call from the rangers." Kevin was saddened. "I knew that if I left the competition maybe my dream would go up in smoke, but I also knew that if the Nighloks dominated the world maybe everyone else's dreams would be destroyed."

"So you left the competition?" Rainbow asked.

"It wasn't an easy decision, but I had to fight to achieve my dream." Kevin replied. "My teammates didn't take it very well, some were sad, some were angry that I abandoned them, sure they were able to enter the tournament, but I was the best on the team." He paused before continuing. "Once after I was absent from swimming, and after a Nighlok ate my Samuraizer, I decided to check on my team, when I came in I noticed Noah, one of my old teammates, was suffering from cramp in the middle of a lap, as no one see him writhing in pain, I had to go help him. While Noah is still offended that I had quit, I left there wishing them luck. After I got my Samuraizer back and beat the Nighlok, I decided to go to the competition to cheer on my teammates, I noticed Noah still hadn't recovered from the cramp, I knew I had to do something so I decided to compete in his place, it felt good to say goodbye to my teammates by helping them win."

"It's good to know you were still there for your team, I bet when we beat the nighloks you'll be able to swim again." Rainbow told him.

"Mmm, thanks." Kevin said.


In the living room, the rest of the ninjas stood together with Jayden.

"So with these brushes we can make the symbols powers?" Donnie asked. Twilight was reading some books Ji had given her.

"That's right." Jayden replied.

"And that's it, we just have to write kanji and immediately the kanji will materialize into whatever we call it?" Raph asked.

"Think of it this way,when someone writes a symbol power the kanji comes to life in the form that its manipulator can use it for assistance and combat." Jaden explained. "But symbol powers must continue to be practiced and bred due to the complexity and power required for the use of more powerful abilities, with some even threatening the user's life if used incorrectly."

"So we must be very careful when making symbol powers." Blade said.

"Indeed, though I'm not quite sure how to make a disk combine both magic and symbol powers, but I think we might need this to channel all the combined power." Jayden showed them all a black colored device with the ranger emblem and underneath it was the symbol 真.

"What is that?" Fluttershy asked.

"This is the Black Box." Jayden answered.

"And what is that thing supposed to do?" Karai asked.

"It says here that it's a magic talisman created by the first red ranger capable of combining all the symbols power into one." Twilight said showing her book where there was a drawing of some animals representing the zords and in the middle of them was the talisman.

"Awesome, good to know that the original red ranger told them a powerful weapon." Casey said.

"Not as much as that, the red ranger didn't finish the talisman." Jayden told them. "For generations the other rangers tried to complete the black box but couldn't finish it."

"But you guys were able to finish the artifact, right?" Twilight asked.

"A friend of ours was able to finish the programming of the Black Box." Jayden said.

"Really? It looks like your friend did a good job, looking at it in detail it's like it's a technological artifact." Donnie said as he evaluated the Black Box.

"I think it might work." Twilight said.

"But first you guys need to train with the symbols power before creating the disk." Jayden said.

"And we will, we just have to work hard so we can master these symbols and then we can create the Disc of Harmony by combining the symbols with Equestrian magic."


Meanwhile at the entrance of the Canterlot City Mall, Fleur De Lis was applying makeup just to touch up some parts.

"Nice makeup..."

She heard an evil voice, and when she turned around she saw Negatron, which made her scream.

"...If you're in a circus." These words sent Fleur bolting against the nearest wall.


In the food court of said venue, Suri Polomare, Frosty Orange and Upper Crust were discussing something while eating lunch.

"Who are you gossiping about, you gossips? Blah blah blah." Negatron appeared and the three girls flew off.

"They're such airheads."

"Hey Freak." Negatron turned to see no one but Juniper Montage and the Shadowbolts standing behind him.

"You know, going around looking for people to insult is a laborious thing to do, but guys like you coming to me is a lot easier to do this job." The Nighlok said.

"I don't know what you gain from saying hurtful things to others, but so much for your nonsense." Juniper stated as she and the Shadowbolts drew their weapons ready to attack.

Negatron shot lightning from the eyes of her sword but the girls dodged her attack, Juniper tried to attack but the Nighlok caught the blade of her Nodachi sword.

"You look in the mirror saying you can play Daring Do better, but the way you serve in the movies, all you'll get to do is carry the bags of the real stars, Mirror Montage."

"What?" Juniper didn't have time to answer when she felt a force send her flying hard.

"Jun." The Shadowbolts shouted.

"What was that?" Indigo asked.

"I don't know, but I don't like it at all." Lemon said.

Negatron walked over to Lemon Zest. "Wild Rocker." He said and the green haired girl ended up keeping Juniper company.

"Lemon!" Indigo yelled.

"Your turn." Negatron said told her. Indigo tried to defend herself but Negatron dodged her. "Arrogant and cocky, I don't know how Keno puts up with you." That was enough to send Indigo flying.

Sour Sweet threw her daggers at the Nighlok, but Negatron parried her blade in midair.

"But if it's the girl who has sudden mood swings, I don't know anymore whether to ask if it's because you're on your days or because you really are bipolar." The Nighlok said.

"Let me get my hands on you I'm going to..." Sour didn't have time to finish as she was thrown to keep her friends company.

Sunny Flare tried to make slashes with her Katar Daggers but the Nighlok dodged her attacks.

"I know something about you Miss Fancy, you pick your nose when no one is watching." The monster said.

"What?" Sunny gasped at the knowledge that Negatron knew something so embarrassing about her. But it was short lived when the girl with refined tastes was sent flying due to the Nighlok's powers, and she ended up landing on some tables.

"And my words are supposed to be harsh." Sugar Coat said.

Negatron turned around and saw the white haired girl. "But if it isn't Miss Raw Truth, or should I say 'The Bigmouth Who Poisons Everything With Her Words'."

Sugar and Negatron started fighting, she used Chigiriki's chain to attack the monster, but Negatron caught the chain and pulled Sugar.

"For someone who gives her opinion, there are a lot of things you don't seem to know." He started and yanked the chain to throw Sugar roughly against the ground. "You think you're the smartest person in the world, but you never think to say anything good most of the time." Sugar stood up and tried to fight back but failed. "I guess you and your friends are smart enough to force a girl to cheat and mess with magic she didn't understand." Negatron stepped so close so that they were face to face. "Despite everything you think, no one here is smarter than anyone else, not even you."

"You're just a monster who says mean things about people." Sugar Coat said.

"Is that just me doing that?" Negatron asked. "I mean, when you think everything is bad and hopeless, all you can think of is to stress other people's faults and say mean things. And all that is supposed to make you any different than me?"

That was enough for Sugar Coat to suffer the powers of Negatron.

"Ha, too easy." The monster said.

The six girls regrouped after being defeated by the Nighlok.

"Man, that was brutal." Lemon said.

"I'm of the same opinion." Indigo agreed.

"Looks like you've got competition, Sugar." Sunny said to her friend.

"So, is it true that you pick your nose on the sly?" Sugar asked back, making Sunny blush with embarrassment.


Meanwhile in the CHS cargo hold, Cary Mac, Peach Cream and Peach Blossom were unloading the van that held several of the Peach family's produce made on their farm.

"How nice that Principal Celestia agreed to allow us to sell our products at the school." Cary Mac said.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see the looks on those Apples' faces when they find out." Peach Cream boasted.

"Yeah aha, whatever they say." Peach Blossom said with no emotion, after she and her friends got to know the CMCs better, she thought there was no sense in the rivalry between the Apples and the Peachs.

"Oh come on." Negatron said as she jumped up, startling the Peachs. "Do you guys really think you'll be able to completely outdo the Apples? You guys will be in the Apples shadow for life."

With that the monster sent the three siblings crashing into the van, destroying the cargo.

"Ha, I'm still the king." He boasted as he continued.


While this was going on, on the other side of Applebloom School, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle along with Fugitoid were on their way out of CHS Junior Soccer team practice.

"Practice turned out great." Scoots said. "This weekend Trottingham High will be finished as soon as we step on the field."

"The only bad thing is that we have to go to the public field to practice, but it's still pretty much a done deal that the game is already ours." Sweetie Belle said.

"Yeah, we're more than ready for the match." Applebloom said.

"You should take it easy, girls." Fugitoid told them. "You should still get ready for the game, this school you're going up against is very strong."

"We know that professor." Applebloom replied. "But we have trained too hard for this moment, as well as the rest of the team."

"We're more than ready for Saturday." Scoots said.

"Confidence in yourselves is good, but too much confidence can be not so good." Zaton cautioned.

"It's not that, it's just that we've trained hard for this game, if we win we'll be in the finals." Sweetie Belle said.

"Hey girls." Applebloom said to change the subject. "How about we go to my house and watch a movie?"

"Sounds good, plus we can use the barn to continue our ninja training." Sweetie Belle suggested.

"Right, by the way, how do you think our sisters and the others are doing?" Scoots asked.

"They sure are fine." The professor assured.

"Although I feel a little bad that we had to stay." Applebloom said.

"Don't feel bad girls, if your sisters asked you to stay it's because you will help more here."

"But Professor, Kraang Subprime is up to something big with this red substance, our sisters and our friends are in an unknown dimension to stop him, and they're just asking us to stay here?!" complained Sweetie Belle.

"I know you guys have worked hard on your ninja training, but you still don't have much experience in field missions." Fugitoid said.

"We know that. But we are three of many who have accepted ninja training to face all kinds of threats." Scootaloo pointed out. "I just don't get it, we're the Canterlot Ninja Club, we're tough, and tough ninjas go to the front line!"

"This is the front line of battle." Fugitoid told them. "Kraang Subprime trying to destroy one dimension with this substance is a crisis. Kraang Subprime trying to destroy two or more dimensions with this substance? That's an Apocalypse ."

The professor saw the CMCs' faces light up a little when he said that, so he knew he had found the right way to calm them down.

"So we are the difference between a crisis and an Apocalypse?" Applebloom asked.

"I second that." Scootaloo said.

"I guess I can work with that too." Sweetie Belle agreed.

Their conversation was interrupted when they heard some shouting.

"What was that?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"I don't know, but it came from the back of the school."

The three girls and the cyborg went to where they were heard and saw the Peach siblings who had apparently crashed into a dumpster.

"What's that?" Scootaloo pointed at the monster that was verbally assaulting the Peach's.

"I don't know, but it doesn't look friendly." Fugitoid said.

"And it's hurting the Peach." Applebloom said.

"Come on." Sweetie Belle said. "Hey monster, step back."

"Who dares to interrupt me?" Negatron said.

"Hey, it's that Apple girl." Peach Cream said.

"And her friends and the robot." Cary Mac said.

"We are the Canterlot Ninja Club, and we will stop you." Scootaloo declared as everyone readied their weapons.

"Ha, you guys aren't worth my time, but I will thoroughly enjoy adding you to my list of victims." Negatron said as he dodged a few shots from Fugitoid, to which the Nighlok counterattacked by shooting lightning from the eyes on his back, Fugitoid flew off the battlefield.

The girls tried to attack with their weapons but Negatron was dodging their attacks.

"Oh come on, is that all they can do? For wannabe ninjas you three are pitiful." Negatron said. "But what was to be expected? After all, your sisters only agreed to train you for pity's sake."

Those words caused the CMCs to end up crashing into the Peach's van.

"Like I said, you guys are pitiful." Negatron sneered. "If you guys can't keep any secret, I doubt you can become real ninjas."

The CMCs stood up and resolutely resumed sparring.

"Don't you ever shut up?" Scootaloo asked.

"Why should I, I only speak the truth." Negatron said simply. "I could say a lot of things about all of you, but not as much as you three did, isn't that right, Anon-a-Miss?" Negatron paused before continuing.

The CMCs' eyes snapped open, and they felt a charge generating in their bodies that sent them crashing into the wall.

"Ha, piece of cake." Negatron boasted before walking away.

"Perfect, our cargo is ruined." Cary Mac complained.

"We have to get back to the farm." Peach Cream said, but paused to look at the CMCs on the ground. "Thanks for nothing losers."

Peach Blossom rushed over to help lift the CMCs. "I'm sorry about what happened, I just wanted to thank you guys for defending us, even if my family or my sister's friends wouldn't do the same thing you three did."

"Don't worry, we're just trying to do the right thing." Applebloom said.

"And ignore my siblings, they're just upset because that monster hurt their pride." Peach Blossom said before walking away.

"What do you think that thing was?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"I think the real question is: How did that thing know about Anon-a-Miss?" Scootaloo asked.

"I don't know, but I think things will take a major turn." Applebloom said.


Meanwhile in the school garden, Wallflower Blush was tying a support rod to a plant that was broken.

"It'll only take a few days and you'll be good as new." Wallflower said to the plant.

"Hey." Someone was heard to say.

The green haired girl turned to see a rather familiar blue skinned and blue haired girl.

"Sapphire." She waved back.

"I see you're not too busy." Sapphire Night said.

"Not really, how have you been, have the others been treating you well?"

"Let's just say some still don't like the idea of living with Sapphire Night, aka Inkphire, the creeping viper destroyer of friendships." Sapphire lowered her head.

"More like the new girl who earned a new chance, give them time, they'll accept you." Wallflower assured. "So what brings you here?"

"Well I'd say I was curious to see your garden, you've done an impressive job." Sapphire admitted as she looked at Wallflower's garden. "But I actually wanted to ask you something."

"Oh yeah?" Wallflower asked. "What would that be?"

"Why were you trying to talk sense into me about the whole Inkphire thing? You barely even knew me."

"Why wouldn't I?" Wallflower replied. "I was seeing a girl not so different from me, a frustrated, lonely girl, trying to take it out on people who didn't deserve it, all to get at someone who maybe indirectly hurt her. I felt you should hear the perspective of someone else who was there, plus, I felt helping you was a way to put into practice what I learned after what happened with the Memory Stone thing."

"Whoa, I really didn't think that..."

"You don't have to say anything, I just did because it was the right thing to do to help someone in a similar situation." Wallflower said.

"Well, I just hope I do that for someone too." Sapphire Night said.

Suddenly, the two girls heard some screaming, when they came out of the garden they saw some CHS students running away.

"What's going on?" Sapphire asked.

"I'm not sure." Wallflower said. Suddenly she saw a redhead running through the crowd. "Roseluck, what's going on?"

"A monster showed up at school and started sending everyone flying just by insulting people." Roseluck said.

"A monster that attacks people with insults?" Sapphire questioned. "Are you sure that didn't come from the world Sunset Shimmer and her friends talked about?"

"I'm not sure, but we'd better go help." Wallflower said to where her gardening tools were and pulled out her Daburu Hidden Knives.

"Are you sure everyone will want me to help them?"

"Any help is good, and I know everyone needs your help too."

Sapphire mulled over these words before making the decision. "You're right, let's go."


"Failed cellist!" Negatron spat and Octavia went flying against the side of the portal to Equestria.

Sandalwood tried to ram the with his shield but Negatron parried his attack.

"Tree Huggin' Hippie!" the Nighlok said and Sandalwood flew out of the battle.

Microchip wanted to use his scythe but Negatron parried the blade of his weapon. "Scrawny Nerd." He said and Microchip flew off to keep Sandalwood company.

"That's enough monster, The Great and Powerful Ninja Trixie commands you." Trixie tried to slash at the Nighlok but Negatron moved to avoid the attack.

"The Great and Powerful?" Negatron sneered. "You're just another shallow girl who thinks she's the big deal but she's nothing more than just another failure in the bunch, you don't even make it as an amateur, even a clown would beat you."

Trixie felt something generate in her body that sent her flying.

"Now that was a Great and Powerful Humiliation." He boasted.

Sapphire and Wallflower arrived at the school entrance where they found Derpy and Flash.

"What was it that happened?" Wallflower asked.

"This monster showed up and started attacking the students with insults." Derpy said.

"You have to be careful, this guy is full of tricks." Flash said before attacking, but Negatron intercepted him.

"You sure are unlucky, first you lose the girl you like to a mutant turtle and you can't get back together with your ex, looks like the universe has conspired against you." Those words were enough to send Flash flying off the battlefield.

"We have to stop him." Wallflower said and Sapphire readied her Kama Hoko Yari Spear with Paint Brush.

The two girls attacked but Negatron dodged Sapphire's attack and kicked her out of the way.

Wallflower tried to attack with her knives but the Nighlok stopped her.

"It doesn't matter if you get to erase everyone's memories, they will still be the same people visible to everyone's eyes and you would still be the same invisible girl that no one pays attention to."

Those words hit Wallflower so hard that it sent her through the school wall.

Sapphire tried to stab the Nighlok with her spear but Negatron jumped out of the way and she ended up stabbing her weapon into the Wondercolts statue.

"Failed artist." Negatron appeared behind her. "Your paintings are horrible monstrosities, let's see if the next painting you do doesn't become a weapon to destroy friendships." He spat and Sapphire went flying against the wall, creating another hole.

"Oh no." Derpy groaned.

"Looks like it's just you left." Negatron set his eyes on his next victim.

"Your words don't hurt me, you're just a loudmouthed monster who talks nothing but nonsense." The misaligned-eyed girl armed herself with her Tegaki Hand Spikes and ran towards the Nighlok.

"Nonsense? If my words weren't true I wouldn't hurt them. Here's something for you: knucklehead."

However, his insults didn't work on Derpy. The blonde girl attacked the monster with open palm attack.

"Maybe I didn't say it too loud: squint eyes." That didn't work either. "Clumsy, retarded, useless." Every word cost Negatron a punch from Derpy.

As all the other CHS students regrouped, they watched in amazement as Derpy was the only one who could give the Nighlok a fight.

"How is that possible?" Flash asked.

"How come she doesn't get hurt by his words?" Sapphire couldn't believe it either.

"I think I got it, the PTA wanted this school to kick you out." The Nighlok said.

Derpy only responded with a spinning kick that sent Negatron flying.

"Hey, I send people flying, not you." Negatron fell flat against the ground. "What's wrong with this girl? I better get the hell out of here." He opened a portal and escaped.

"Yeah, get out of here, big mouth." Derpy said before joining her classmates. "Everyone okay?"

"Yeah, we'll be fine, thanks to you." Microchip said.

"How come his words didn't affect you?" Wallflower asked.

"When you have a wall eye problem you are always exposed to insults, since I was little everyone teased my eyes mercilessly, it made me sad." Derpy explained. "But my parents and my friends taught me not to take those insults seriously, that nothing my bullies said to me was true, as well as the monster's words."

"That sounds great, I wish I could do the same." Sapphire said thinking of all the people who were picking on her about the Inkphire thing.

"Don't worry, eventually you will." Derpy offered a muffin to the girl in blue, who accepted it in a good way.


"This is unacceptable." Kraang Subprime said. "I accepted the fact that you came back from Equestria without finishing off the Princess and her friends because you were drying up. But the fact that you escaped the world of the Rainbooms and those turtles just because you were humiliated by those cross-eyed girls is totally unacceptable."

"I'm surprised at that myself, but there are rare cases where my powers for some reason or another don't work on certain people." Negatron apologized.

"And you're telling me this now?" Subprime was about to attack Negatron but Serrator intervened.

"That's enough." He said.

"I don't think so." Subprime threatened.

"Even you could piss me off." The fingers on Serrator's hands were immediately replaced by razors, so Subprime desisted his attack. "It's not all a lost cause, Negatron made the river rise higher."

"I know I can do better." Negatron said.

"If what you say is true, then I'll give you another test, and if you pass you can take down those pesky ninjas and samurai." Subprime said.

"If it involves going to another dimension, then I accept." Negatron stated.

"Are you sure? The people in that dimension are kind of dangerous."

"Well, you know what they say: dexterity is better than strength; and no matter how dangerous they are, everyone has a tail on their tail."

"In that case, pay close attention to this." Subprime began.

Author's Note:

Well guys, here is the new chapter of the fic, the truth is that it took me some time but I finally made it, resulting in the longest chapter of the fic so far.
In this chapter we see how the ninjas learn from the samurai history, the rangers exchange anecdotes with them so they can see what they have in common and the advice they acquired. We also see how Negatron attacks in Canterlot City and Equestria saying hurtful things about the people who live in those places, and the fact that Derpy is the only one who fights the monster may not be surprising for most people but it makes sense, if you have seen Derpy's story you will know why I chose her. Now we still need to know which dimension the villain will attack and who of the ninjas will be able to fight Negatron, because we know that the samurai will be able to fight him.
I also want to thank jebens1 for allowing me to use the Peachs and Sapphire Night for the chapter, I can only tell you that Sapphire will appear in chapter involving CHS.
PS: Equestria Ninja Girls by DarkMagicianmon