• Published 19th Sep 2012
  • 815 Views, 17 Comments

Sparks Fly: The Rivalry - TheTechspert19



Spark has made a enemy in his friend...and the whole town's involved. Who will prevail?

  • ...
6
 17
 815

Confessions: Pokeblox

In the last chapter of "Sparks Fly" Pokeblox found himself witnessing his girlfriend commit adultery with Hackalot Spark. The two have decided to meet with the author to confess what happened. Here's what Pokeblox had to say:

"That son of a *****! He tried kissing my girl! MY GIRL! Can you believe that guys like him exist? I mean really! I thought he was my friend! We were best of friends for 4 years straight! All through college he and I were close as close can be! Now he stabbs me in the back by trying to get with my Fluttershy...MY FLUTTERSHY! I tell you one thing this rivalry will end swift! I used to be on the All-Star Bucking team back in college! He was just a wimpy reporter for the School Paper! Believe me when I tell you that Hackalot will be humiliated so bad that he'll have to leave ponyville and NEVER come back ever again! I hope that happens and when I do, the whole town will know that Fluttershy is mine I tell you...MINE! Hey you! Reader! You hear that?! She's Mine! Back off! Unless you're rooting for me to win and keep Fluttershy you need to find another story to read!"

From The Author:
I apologize in advance for what is about to occur in this story. There will be battles as far as the eye can see, there will be bloodshed, there might even be...banishment to the moon. All I can tell you is that this story will be crazy and YOU yes YOU the reader will decide the fate of these two former friends turned rivals. Every week these two will compete in different competitions based off of abilities that Fluttershy looks for in a potential date. After each story you will decide the winner by either A. Voting here with the comments section or B. Tweeting with the #TeamSpark or #TeamPokeblox. The most votes at the end of the week will be considered the winner for that week. Don't worry...I'll be keeping score...or at least Pinkie will since she's got the whole town involved. I hope that this will be a wonderful, interactive experience for you.