• Published 19th Sep 2012
  • 815 Views, 17 Comments

Sparks Fly: The Rivalry - TheTechspert19



Spark has made a enemy in his friend...and the whole town's involved. Who will prevail?

  • ...
6
 17
 815

Confessions: Hackalot

In the last chapter of "Sparks Fly" Hackalot Spark was trying to kiss Fluttershy, only to find himself in the middle of a big love triangle. The two have decided to meet with the author to confess what happened. Here's what Hackalot Spark had to say:

"I honestly didn't know that this would happen. I thought she could be the one for me...however I didn't think she would belong to somepony else. Man I feel like an idiot losing a friend that I had for almost 4 years, and that's saying something! Honestly I'm ready for whatever Pokeblox can throw at me, I know that Fluttershy is the real ,true one for me and I will fight for her no matter how much pain I suffer, or how humiliated I get. I just know that she will be mine! If you're reading this then do me a favor...keep me in your letters to Celestia, I feel as if I'm going to need them soon. I know I got support from my friends including Shining Armor, Cadance, even some of the little fillies from Ms. Cherrilee's class have my back. That's great considering I'm going up against my old friend. Believe me, a guy like me would get his plot kicked hard to guys like him. He used to be on the all-star bucking team back in college. I was working for the School paper at the time. I just hope that after all this is over, that Pokeblox and I can still be friends."