• Published 19th Jul 2022
  • 445 Views, 2 Comments

The Tempest in the Force (A Light in the Dark) - ThunderDasher07



Tempest Shadow and Starlight Glimmer make a trip into the wider galaxy in search of the Rebellion.

  • ...
4
 2
 445

Chapter III: At the Crossroads

Author's Note:

This chapter contains implied sex and will be only chapter with it.

The mottled blue enveloped the Siren as it moved through hyperspace. It was not very long after they entered light speed that Tempest and Starlight left the cockpit, the door sliding open and closed. They made their way through the ship and sat down in the lounge with the holochess board in front of them. Shakka followed the ponies out of the cockpit.

“Hey Shakka,” Starlight said before asking, “What’s the meaning of your name?” Shakka walked over to them.

“My name, Shakk'afreykaa, means lightning beloved in my native language of Twi’leki,” she answered. Now it was her turn to ask the two of them her own questions.

“So tell me, are the rumors true about you ponies?” Shakka asked as she sat down across from them.

“What do you mean, is it true?” Starlight asked back. The Twi’lek leaned forward, her large breasts bouncing.

“I mean, is it true your species has a larger ratio of females to males?” The two ponies started to feel uncomfortable with how close she was getting to them.

Starlight answered, “Yeah… it’s true.”

“Because of that, is it also true that you girls prefer the company of other females?” The Twi’lek had a seductive tone to her voice and smiled softly. She was clearly showing off her cleavage.

Starlight’s face flushed, looking away as she stated bluntly, “I don’t swing that way. Sorry.”

Tempest was also very red in the face. “Um… y-yeah… me too,” she answered.

“It’s going to be about a week or two until we get to our destination,” Shakka informed them. “On extended journeys through hyperspace, it can get quite lonely.” Slowly, she stroked down Tempest’s red mane and neck with her hand. “Don’t you want to know what you’re missing?” She flushed even more at the Twi’lek’s advances. “I like girls with scars. I’ll let you see mine,” she said softly. “Sotan kaa'lia plee.” [Do love with me.] Tempest gave in and nodded. She took the unicorn pony to her cabin quarters.


An intelligence officer walked into the doorway of the Moff’s office. Vera turned her chair towards him. “Come in, officer,” she said. He went up to her desk and handed her a datapad.

“The spaceport records you requested,” he said as she took the datapad from him.

“Thank you, that will be all,” she replied. He left the room. She swept through the logs. There were zero entries for the space station. She continued on with the others.

After Galactic Empire = A.G.E.
Canterlot Royal Starport:

-------------- DATE ----------- TIME ------ SHIP NAME -------- SHIP MODEL ------------ MANIFEST-----------

Yesterday, 17 A.G.E. | 12:32:07 | Heart’s Desire | Nonius-class Courier | 4 Crew, 3 Passengers

Yesterday, 17 A.G.E. | 16:15:10 | Twilight Fury | Starwind-class pleasure yacht | 3 Crew, 5 Passengers

Yesterday, 17 A.G.E. | 17:12:10 | Star of Yavin | Gozanti-class cruiser | 8 Crew, 10 Passengers

Yesterday, 17 A.G.E. | 18:55:00 | Viridian Knight II | CR90 corvette | 30 Crew, 25 Passengers

Today, 17 A.G.E. | 1:00:02 | Far Fortune | YZ-775 light freighter | 8 Crew, 2 Passengers
……

Anchormare Spaceport:

------------- DATE ----------- TIME ------- SHIP NAME ---------- SHIP MODEL ------------------- MANIFEST-------------

Yesterday, 17 A.G.E. | 13:44:49 | Tara’s Promise | Braha'tok-class gunship | 70 Crew, 10 Passengers

Yesterday, 17 A.G.E. | 15:00:02 | Applebucker’s Pride | YT-2400 light freighter | 2 Crew, 2 Passengers

Yesterday, 17 A.G.E. | 16:04:40 | Song of the Siren | YU-410 light freighter | 5 Crew, 2 Passengers
……

Vera stroked her chin as she looked at the data. She knew it wasn’t the latest freighter from Canterlot as it was after the transmission between the two princesses. “Intelligence, give me all of the information that you have on these two ships, in particular, the Song of the Siren and the Applebucker’s Pride,” she ordered from her communicator. “I want to know where they show up in port next.” She received the transmitted data.

Yesterday, 17 A.G.E. | 18:45:02 Equusi Prime Time | Applebucker’s Pride | YT-2400 light freighter | 2 Crew, 2 Passengers

Current Location: Gata Halsar Spaceport, Sorordor

Yesterday, 17 A.G.E. | 23:00:50 EPT | Song of the Siren | YU-410 light freighter | 5 Crew, 2 Passengers

Current Location: Vakkgandava City Spaceport, Veredusiko

Today, 17 A.G.E. | 12:05:00 EPT | Applebucker’s Pride, YT-2400 light freighter | 2 Crew, 2 Passengers

Current Location: Anchormare Spaceport, Equusi Prime

Vera smirked, chuckling. Seeing as the other ship came back to Equusi Prime, there was only one option. “I got you now, my little ponies. You are on the Siren.


It was about eight days into the journey when Starlight was sitting in the lounge playing a game of holochess with Ziimnee. They watched as the little alien creatures moved across the board. One of Starlight’s pieces picked up and threw down a nearby opponent creature onto the board. Ziimnee swore under her breath in an alien language.

Starlight grinned, exclaiming, “Hey, I’m getting better at this!” There were now only four pieces left, two each on the dejarik board. After the next three moves, Ziimnee’s piece was the last one standing. “Good game,” she said. Shakka moaned from her cabin. When Tempest trotted out naked into the lounge area, she was flushed and panting.

“Are you two having fun?” Starlight asked, giving her a little smirk. Tempest’s face blushed more, but she did not answer. “I’ve counted six times you’ve done it during this trip,” she commented, blushing slightly.

Eight, eight times,” Tempest corrected her between pants. Starlight flushed more.

“Oh… I guess you girls got busy when we were all asleep,” she replied. The other unicorn nodded in agreement.

“It’s the most fun I’ve had in years,” Tempest remarked. “Hearing her talk to me in her native language is so hot to me.”

“Well, I’m happy for you,” Starlight commented, smiling.

“I know you are,” she chuckled. “I need some rest.” She trotted off to bed.


A continuous beeping sound came from the cockpit, alerting them that they were approaching their destination. “Good news, we were able to cut the trip time by twenty-four hours,” Risvoa informed them. They watched as the mottled sky of hyperspace faded away into starlines, then into an endless star field with a planet in the center of the viewport.

“There it is, Terminus, the intersection of the Hydrian Way and the Corellian Trade Spine,” Risvoa said as they approached the planet. Risvoa was given clearance by Control to land. They heard the subtle change in sound as the main sublight drive powered down and the repulsorlifts kicked in as they descended into the upper atmosphere of the ecumenopolis.

The city skyline was shimmering as the sun was fading over the horizon. The skyscrapers were miles tall and bathed in an orange glow. The YU-410 freighter circled the given landing platform. The ship’s landing gear extended as it touched down. The ramp was lowered shortly afterward. The passengers and crew got out of the freighter.

Shakka strutted up to Tempest, stroked her face and said to her, “You better get home soon. I want to pay you a personal visit.” Tempest nodded and smiled, flushed. The Twi’lek bent down and gave her a kiss.

Everyone watched it. “Alright, break it up, you two lovebirds,” Risvoa said to them.

“12,000 credits as promised,” Starlight said as she pulled it out of her bag and handed it to Risvoa with her magic. “Thank you for the ride.”

Risvoa took the credits and nodded. “Anytime. “Be safe now,” she told them. “There are many shady people around here.” The crew got back on the ship. The two ponies watched as the Song of the Siren lifted off slowly until it was out of sight.


It was dark and late at night when Twilight Sparkle heard a knock at her chamber door. She yawned, stretching her hooves and getting out of bed.

“Who could possibly need me at this hour?” she asked herself, rubbing her eyes. She opened the door. “Hello?” Princess Luna burst into the room and locked it. “Luna? Why are you here at this hour?”

“I fear our communications earlier were being listened to by the Empire. It was one of the reasons I cut our conversation short,” she explained. “Do you have a secured channel to reach them?”

Twilight nodded, responding, “I do, but they should be contacting me when they reach Terminus.”

Luna sighed, looking down slightly before looking back up. “Alright then, but I fear that the Empire might soon put a tighter grip on us. We must be cautious.” Twilight nodded in agreement. “Watch your back and sleep with one eye open,” she urged Twilight. Luna jumped out of the castle room’s window, disappearing into the moon. Twilight gasped as she suddenly awoke in her bed from her dream, realizing that it was all in her mind.