• Published 9th Jun 2022
  • 149 Views, 0 Comments

The Basics of the Equestrian Magic - MirroredHawk



Lecturer explains to students nature of magic and various existing schools of magic.

  • ...
 0
 149

Lesson 11: School of Healing

“Today we are going to talk about the school of healing. Nowadays it is in great demand and is the most studied. While it is possible to replace a unicorn with the machine on the construction site or in the workshop it is impossible to replace him at the operating table or in the field.

“A medic can safe many lives being in the right place in the right time. As for today, there are many developed specialist and master-level complex spells for healing serious wounds and diseases. For example, already mentioned magical permeability can be cured with the long medical treatment, including the grandmaster-level spells.

“There are many examples of the spells from this school, from the simple stopping blood to the complex ones, able to affect some body part "during the setting sun"... All in all, I'm not a medic or healer, so I cannot tell you much. Some greatest healers reside in the Order of Belladonna, I'm quite sure it will be pretty interesting to read what they have studied.”