• Published 8th Aug 2022
  • 1,089 Views, 7 Comments

Knights of Harmony - NexusZero66



With kaiju beginning to appear in Equestria as well, the land will need heroes of its own more than ever before.

  • ...
 7
 1,089

Chapter 1 Part 1- Attack on Equestria

Author's Note:

(Small explanation of what happened in chapter 6 of Kamen Rider Jurassic)

Two days ago, Ponyville had been attacked by three kaiju that were trying to cause chaos by draining all the magic out of the Tree of Harmony, a tree that the Elements of Harmony came from, which would've caused the Everfree Forest to grow uncontrollably, spreading across Equestria.

But this was avoided by three heroes, who the Princesses have named the Knights of Harmony, standing to face and destroying the kaiju. And thanks to the help of Discord, Princess Twilight and her friends were able to restore the magic of the tree by returning the Elements to it.

Under a full moon, Spike finds himself in the middle of an open field with a dense jungle surrounding him. He looked around scared from the complete silence thinking of what could possibly jump out at him at any moment.

"Where am I? How'd I get here?" He questioned looking around himself. "Twilight? Aunt Emerald? Anyone? Where are you?" Spike shouted out. "Maybe this is a dre-" He had spoke to himself till he was cut off by what sounds like a battle going on. "Who could be way out here?"

Hearing the sound come from the jungle, the small dragon ran in looking for the source of the sound. Coming up to another clearing ahead, Spike sped up but then quickly came to a stop coming out into the open as his eyes set sight on four shadowy figures fighting in front of huge mountain.

He watched as three of the shadows that were shaped weirdly were attacking a human shaped figure, but the outline of their body seemed strange from how the head seemed mostly smoothed except for the front that seems to have what looks like a horn curving towards the back.

Spike quickly hides behind a bush. "Is that...a Rider?" He quietly continued to watch the battle.

The human figure had the upper hand from how they made sparks fly off the shadows after blocking their attacks and slashing them with a curved feather-looking blade. After recovering, the three shadows try to rush the person all at once but miss from the person moving away at amazing speed.

The person then follows it up by speeding past the shadows as streaks multiple times while leaving glowing 'X' shaped mark on each shadow that exploded as the person stopped in front of them, causing them to be knocked to the floor with the person facing towards the mountain.

"Wow." Spike was amazed by what this person could do. But as the person turned to face the shadows, they fall to their knees while clenching their chest seeming like they're in pain as sparks of energy surge around them. "What's going on? What's wrong with them?"

The three shadows stand back up and all fire blasts at the person, that sends them crashing into the mountain. The person gets buried as the wall of the mountain broke apart on top them. Spike gasps as a giant rectangular red gem is revealed from the broke part of the mountain.

Before Spike could think of doing anything, he sees one of the shadows shoot what looks like a dark glowing purple energy at the stone making it shake and glow as the gemstone's color changes to black.

"Help me." A faint pleading voice came from out of nowhere making Spike jump up startled. "Who's there?!" He looks around trying to find the source of the voice.

"Please, help me. I can't stop myself." Spike felt sorry wanting to help the voice from it sounding distressed. "Who are you? What can I do to help?" Spike tried asking, only to hear silence in response. "Hello? Are you alri-"

The small dragon goes silent seeing the gemstone reshape itself into a huge creature as two glowing dark purple eyes open looking towards him. The huge creature makes a loud roar, shaking the very ground and then charges towards him. Spike stood still petrified with fear as the creature got closer.

"HELP ME!!" The voice shouted with the huge creature opening its mouth full of sharp teeth as it leaned down to gobble him.

"AAAAAHHHH!!" He screamed shooting off the couch in living room. Spike frantically looked around the room after the scare he just got. He turns towards the direction the kitchen hearing chairs screech followed by running steps coming from both the basement and kitchen.

The basement door swings open from Twilight's magic as she and Connor coming through it quickly. "Spike, are you okay?" She asked as they ran to his side with Emerald and Reiji coming from the kitchen doing the same.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine." Spike answered after calming down. "It was just a nightmare. But...it was strange and...it felt so real." He ends scratching his head.

"Hm... Okay then." Connor said turning to walk back into the basement after tapping his chin a bit.

Everyone look confused at him. "Okay then? Don't you think you should show a bit more care?" Twilight questioned making him stop at the door.

"Sorry but I really need to continue working. Aside from working on the dragon gem bottles, I still need to modify the other items Spike got from Cross-Z during that battle." Connor answered before cracking his neck. "Sorry but if you'll excuse me, I have experiments to get back to."

Twilight raises a brow. "What do you mean? Don't you remember what we talked about yesterday? You need to get ready. Princesses Celestia should be getting here soon."

Connor paused from heading down the steps to think back on what Twilight said.

Flashback

Yesterday, Connor was having his phone was processing the data and energy levels of the Cross-Z items while he was working on the circuits of a device with Twilight standing behind him talking about something.

"So, Princess Celestia thought that maybe it'd be better if she and Princess Luna came here tomorrow for one or both of you to explain what you know about the kaiju that attacked and what to expect if there are more out in Equestria." Twilight smiled explaining.

Though Connor was so focus on what he was working on that he hadn't been paying attention to anything she had been saying. He didn't even notice when she had gotten there.

"I already tried asking Reiji, but he can't since he already promised to help Mayor Mare out tomorrow. Which means only you can explain about the kaiju. I know you don't like attention much and are busy with the bottles, but could you please put that on hold for a while to help us?" She asked looking hopeful.

"Yeah, sure. That sounds fine." He answered nodding without being aware of what he was agreeing to. Hearing this made Twilight smile gratefully to him and begins jumping with joy.

Flashback Ends

Connor facepalms himself with his hoof. He then turns back to her with a smile. "You're right. I did say that. I guess I'll put some tools away and leave things on standby." He turns back walking down the steps mumbling something under his breath.

Twilight and the group chuckle as he went into the basement. "He should really pay attention to the things happening around him."

"Sounds like someone else I know." Spike grinned mocking.

Twilight turns glaring at him, knowing what he means, which makes him chuckle nervously looking away while Reiji and Emerald laugh.

"So, are you ready to go pick up the girls, Spike?" He turns seeing his aunt walk towards the front door. "I'm sure Apple Bloom and the others are probably already waiting for us at their clubhouse."

He nods. "Yeah. I'm ready, Aunt Emerald. Just let me get my bag."

Running to the right side of the couch, he picks up a green bag that's leaning against it. Spike checks inside the bag to see if his Driver, fullbottles and Ryuga lock are inside. He nods seeing them all in the bag before running to follow his aunt.

"Hey, Spike. Heads up." Spike looks back to the basement door in time for Connor to come walking out holding a sword in a blue sheath with his magic. He moves it over to be placed in his hands but before it was, the sword glowed from the magic causing it to shrink to a size that he was able to hold it. "This is Cross-Z's personal weapon, the Beat Closer."

Spike unsheathes the Beat Closer to get a full look at it. The sword has a silver double edge blade with the center being transparent, a black handle, the guard has two silver pointed ends with the center having a hole through along with a gold ring going around it and a dark blue color in between silver ends, and the hilt having a gold gear in the middle with silver at the tip end and blue next to both sides of the gear that lead to two silver curved ends.

"Wow! This is so cool!" Excited he swung the sword around a bit till Twilight took it with her magic. "Hey!"

"Spike, this isn't a toy." She scolded sheathing the sword. She then turns to Connor. "And you, why would you think he'd need a sword for?"

Connor sits holding his hooves up defensively. "Hey, I'm just trying to give him options. If there are any other kaiju here in Equestria, Spike is going to need more than just the Gaburyu Breaker to face them."

Reiji nods agreeing. "He's right. Unlike us, Cross-Z doesn't have optional forms to change into and the power ups still need to be modified before they can be used with his belt."

"I planning to show him how to use it but since I'm going to be helping with Celestia, I thought I'd just give it to him in case of an emergency." Connor explained. "Which is why I also added a spell to act as a safety setting."

Twilight looks over the sword before looking to Connor. "What kind of safety setting?"

Connor takes the sword from her. "The sword is harmless in that state till he transforms. I'm not dumb enough to trust the responsibility of it with a kid." He demonstrated by showing the sword not being able to cut anything. Though Spike frowned at him after hearing the last part, which he returns with a deadpan. "Hey, there's a reason why there aren't many kid Riders." Connor then hands the sword back to Twilight.

Twilight wants to argue with him but sighs in defeat before giving Spike back the sword. "Okay but remember, it's for emergencies only." She sternly instructed him. "Can you promise me that you won't use the sword until it's needed?"

"Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." Spike said crossing his heart and then holding a hand over his eye.

Twilight smiles knowing he can't break a Pinkie promise. "You all be careful in the Everfree. You never know what you'll run into in there."

Spike returns the smile. "I should be the one saying that to you every time you leave. Trouble seems to follow you and the girls when you all leave somewhere together." She looks at him annoyed. "Okay then. Bye, Twilight. See you when we get back." He quickly said hugging one of her front legs and then running out the front door that Emerald was holding open before she could say anything.

The group chuckle at Spike's quick thinking. Twilight looks to Emerald. "Please stay safe, Au- I mean Miss Emerald." She corrected herself blushing a bit.

Emerald smiles at this before she enlarges her tail to reach over to grab, lifting Twilight over to her as her tail shrunk back. Upon reaching her, Emerald brings an arm around Twilight, bringing her into a caring embrace.

"It's alright, Twilight. You can also call me your aunt." She assured her. "Being Spike's sister, makes you apart of the whole family. That's how our family has always been." Twilight smiles returning the embrace for a moment before the two separate. "And don't worry. We'll all keep each other safe." Emerald then walks out the front door and takes off flying to catch up to Spike.

"Well, guess I should be going too. The mayor will be expecting me to get there soon." Reiji said walking to the front door, going past his two friends. "See you guys later." He left out closing the door behind himself as he headed towards Town Hall.

After the door closed, Connor watched Twilight trot back into the living room to get things ready for everyone when they arrive. He smiles shaking his head as he walked back to the basement. "Hopefully she never changes."

With Emerald flying over him, Spike runs racing through town as he makes his way to the CMC's clubhouse. So focused on where they're going, the two don't take notice passing by a unicorn stallion that looks like Connor, but his coat is navy blue with a messy crimson mane and wearing glasses.

The stallion stops to look back at the two with a curious look. "Hm.....Interesting. Guess the rumor of Spike finding a member of his family was true." The stallion said to himself while in thought till he shakes his head. "Focus, Construct. One project at a time." The stallion now known as Construct said to himself before looking forward, continuing on his way through town.

Under the Sea

Many different ocean creatures were swimming around, going in different directions. They all seemed calm till they all swam off quickly seeming to have gotten spooked by something.

Seconds later bigger ocean creatures, such as sharks, whales, squids and more, also swam away for their lives as a huge figure with dark purple eyes moved by with three smaller shadows following behind it.

"I sense a low amount of negative energy. Those three fools must've failed." The first shadow spoke. "Seems we'll just have to pick up where they failed."

"Didn't think they'd lose to these weak creatures. I knew we should have gone with my plan first." The second shadow argued.

"Enough!" The third shadow argued. "We're almost there. We'll make up for the lack of negative energy once our weapon makes it to shore."

Still at a far distance but closing the gap slowly, the land of Equestria can be seen up ahead.

Castle of the Two Sisters

Emerald, Spike and the CMC were sitting on an open patch of grass in front of the castle. After having gotten the girls at their clubhouse and from Scootaloo asking, Emerald ended up flying them, in her original size, over to the castle ruins.

They had lost some time from Spike showing them his new sword and them taking turns swinging it. Connor's safety mode for it turned out to be a success from how the sword was strong to break though things but its sharpness was dull from how it couldn't cut through anything.

"That was awesome!" Scootaloo shouted. "It took us forever just getting here last time. And yet, it only took a couple seconds to get here by flying. I wonder if that's what Zero meant by using magic to make you faster."

Emerald raises a brow hearing the name. "Wait. You've all met Zero? Zero the Fenrir? When?"

"After saving us, he told us about how Spike's parents never came back from fighting a dragon." Sweetie Belle answered.

"Also, about how yah spent the last 500 years searchin' for them." Apple Bloom added.

Emerald sighs. "Of course." She looks to Spike. "What else did he tell you?"

"Nothing else." Spike shook his head saying. "He didn't say it exactly, but I think he was leaving the serious and important questions for you to answer." Saying this seems to help his aunt relax a bit.

"Just what you'd expect from a Fenrir." Emerald smiles. "They're horrible at keeping secrets but at least they know when to leave the important talks alone."

Scootaloo holds up a hoof. "What's a Fenrir? I don't think Fluttershy has told us of wolf like that."

Emerald sighs taking a moment of what to say. "I'm not really sure of the reason, but all I can say is Fenrirs are a spieces of wolf that are sentiant like us. They used to live here in Equestria a long time ago. But something forced them to abandon the land."

"Really? So, Zero's kind was the first to live here?" Spike asked, him and CMC wanting to learn more about Zero.

"Yes but if you want to learn more about their history, Zero himself or maybe even Twilight would be better to ask." She crosses her arms looking at them. "Now then, just like my family, I'm a dragon of my word. I'll answer any questions I can, little ones." She then looks to only her nephew. "Spike, I'll only answer a few questions about our family for now."

The CMC and Spike look to each other. The girls smile nodding to him, signaling him to go first in asking questions. Grateful to them, he smiles to them before turning back to his aunt with a nervous look and takes a deep breath.

"What are my parents like?" He asked after taking a moment to think.

"Mana and Leonidas, your mother and father, are both great dragons that are known by just about every dragon in the lands as the powerfullest dragons to exist." Emerald said surprising them. The four were about to start asking other questions but Emerald snaps her finger making a string tie their mouths closed. "Hold your questions while I'm in the middle of answering one."

She waited till they calmed down to undo the spell and continue. "Your mother and I look alike but she's actually really beautiful with sapphire, blue scales. Especially with her long golden mane." She chuckles seeing them with a mix of amazement and surprise from what they heard.

"Dragon's can grow manes like us?" Scootaloo questioned confused by what she was just told. "That'd I'd have to see to believe."

Emerald chuckled from this. "Well just so you know, it's true. Mana took a bit more after our grandfather who's part of a dragon spieces that can grow hair, fur or manes. Another thing about Mana is, unlike the rest of the family, she loved magic the most."

"My mom loved magic?" He asked interested in learning more about her.

Emerald nods. "Amongst dragons, she's the best at magic. Probably equal to the princesses. Though she'd deny it saying that one can never know unless tested, she'd never use her magic as a way to test strength and would show kindness to those that needed it."

Apple Bloom smiled. "She sounds really nice."

"She is. While her husband was another thing entirely." Emerald chuckled saying. "He stood out from how he's a bit smaller than me and Mana, but he makes up for the size with his strength. Leonidas could overpower an ursa major, even at this size we're in right now." The kids go wide eyed hearing that.

"No way!" Scootaloo shouted. "We've seen how big an ursa minor is. Just imagining the size of an ursa major would make it impossible for somepony our size to beat, even for a dragon."

Emerald laughed a bit. "Me and my sister thought the same thing when he tried impressing her. But he proved us wrong when he actually wrestled one in front of us and became friends with it after beating it."

"Are all dragons that strong?" Sweetie Belle was curious from how amazing Spike's father sounded.

"Nope. There are very few with amazing strength but Leonidas..." Emerald paused remembering back. "he became that strong over years of training and pushing himself pass his limits. But he didn't have just strength. He was part of a lineage of dragons that could control different elements."

Scootaloo raises a brow. "Elements? You mean like the Elements of Harmony?" Spike face palms himself at this while her friends sigh shaking their heads, whiched annoyed her. "What?!"

She holds in a laugh from watching the kids while shaking her head. "No. I mean the elements of nature. Such as fire, water, earth, wind, lightning and others." The kids quiet down enjoying what they're learning about Spike's parents and a bit about dragons. "Most of these dragons could only use one element. There were a few that could use two, three or even four elements. But Leonidas, he could actually use every element."

"All elements? How? Did he do something to be able to use them all? Can I use elements like him too?" Spike asked happy to be learning about his dad.

"I'd rather not give everything away about your father, but yes. He eventually was able to use all the elements from the limits he pushed himself through." Smiling from seeing them wanting to ask about it, she raises a claw to stop them. "We'll save that for another time."

"What?!" the four shouted upset. "But you said you'd answer my questions." Spike frowned standing up.

She nods. "Yes. But I said I'd only answer a few questions."

"But that ain't fair!" Apple Bloom exclaimed as she and her friends got up and stood next to Spike. "Spike has waited so long ta learn about his family."

"Yeah! You can't just expect him to hold off until the next time for him to ask again." Scootaloo added.

Emerald sighs crossing her arms. "Well, I was hoping you'd ask more about the family so then I could tell you about the promise I made that's keeping me from answering all your questions." The four now get completely surprised hearing that.

Spike looked up at his aunt with curious look. "Someone in our family made you promise not to tell me everything?"

"Who'd do that?" Sweetie Belle added equally curious. "His grandparents? Another aunt? Or maybe an unc-"

"His siblings." Emerald blurted out making the four go speechless.

While the girls were imagining what Spike's siblings looked like, Spike looked to the floor as his mind was working over what he was just told. He has siblings. Up until now, Spike only ever thought about who his parents were that the thought of him having brothers and/or sisters never came to mind. This both excited and made him happy to hear for a moment but then he saddened when the thought of the promise came back to him.

Spike looks back up to his aunt. "Who are my siblings? And why did they have you make a promise like that?"

Emerald began to doodle on the ground with her claw as she spoke. "You have two older siblings. You have an older brother named Caesar. He's the second oldest. And a sister named Fiamma, or Fia for short, the oldest of you three."

She pauses for a moment to show them a doodle of two big dragons, two small ones and an egg.

"They may have gone along with my decision to leave your egg with Princess Celestia, but they still didn't like the idea of leaving you. Which is why they had me make a promise to not tell you the whole story till all four of us are together." She smiles remembering when the promise was made. "I was hoping not to tell you until your parents were found. But Caesar and Fia figured you'd find out sooner and thought that it'd be the best time to reunite when you did."

Apple Bloom smiles. "So, that just means we need them ta come here."

"But how are we supposed to find or tell them?" Scootaloo questioned. "They could be anywhere."

"That's actually simple." Saying this, Emerald begins looking at the ground with her eyes glowing. she scanned around before coming to a stop looking at the ground in front of the kids, stabs her tail into the ground and pulls out a light blue gem. "We use this to find them."

The kids look questionably at the jem and then back at her. "How can a gem find them?" Sweetie Belle asked.

After smoothing out the gem, she holds it out to her nephew. "You remember how I transferred aura to you, right Spike?" He nods answering her. "If we mix our aura and magic with the natural aura in this gem, I can enchant it so that it'll begin to glow brighter and brighter the closer it gets to them."

"But that could take forever thou!" Apple Bloom exclaimed with the others agreeing.

"Yeah! You'd have to go traveling all around Equestria!" Scootaloo added.

"Not to mention if they even are in Equestria." Sweetie pointed out. "They could be in other lands as far as we know."

Hearing all these facts make Spike worry if he'd actually be able to find his siblings. He began trying to think of other ways he could find them. He could see if His aunt has another method to find them. Or maybe Twilight could have a spell to help track them down faster. He was even desperate enough to ask Discord for help.

But something in him was keeping him from asking. Before he could ponder on the feeling, his mind was brought to a stop by Emerald holding the gem in front of him.

"Don't worry, Spike. I'll be the one looking for them." She gave him a reassuring smile. "I can easily cover all of Equestria in a couple days on my own. Afterall, it was my choice that brought us to this point. It's only right that I reunite the three of you."

The girls smile at this. "That could work!" Sweetie shout happily.

"Yeah! With your speed, Spike will be reunited with his brother and sister in no time." Scootaloo agreed jumping excited.

"Isn't that great ta hear, Spike?" Apple Bloom lost her smile seeing Spike looking down at the ground with an unsure look. "Spike, are you okay?"

He looks up to her, hearing her question and sees her with a concerned look. Spike looks around to see everyone giving him the same concerned look. He looks back down as he fiddles with his fingers trying to think of what to say.

A While Before

"So. how long do we have to wait for Celestia?" Connor said in a bored tone while sitting on a chair with the main six seated on the couches in front and next to him. "No offense to your princess but I have more important things to do."

The rest of the main six had gotten to Twilight's library a bit after the others had left. While the girls were passing the time talking while eating snacks and drinking tea, Connor was working on an oval silver shaped device that was strapped to his right front leg with tools that he was holding with his magic.

"Sugarcube, I've never seen anypony aside from my family work on something as long and hard as your doing right now." Applejack said holding a cupcake. "Take it from me, yah really need to give yourself a break every now and then."

He looked at her confused. "This is me taking a break. What made you think I wasn't?" The girls look at him in disbelief.

Rainbow Dash flew up next to him. "What are you talking about?! You're still working!!" She shouted trying to make a point. "Ever since you've gotten here, you've just been working on these Rider stuff. Even now."

Connor sighs setting his tools down. "True. I guess I am still working. But this isn't anything for just Riders." He said holding up his leg with the device.

"Then what is it for?" Rarity asked as Rainbow took a closer look at it.

Be for he could answer, Pinkie pops in him and Rainbow. "It's a kaiju identifier called the CoreSeeker. It takes a picture of a kaiju, searchers through a huge amount of information that's contained in Zea and then shows you a file with info on that kaiju." she pauses having spoken it all quickly in one breath and takes another before continuing. "You can also use it to take samples or scan things to help figure out what kaiju it is." Pinkie finished saying with a smile, then hops back over and on to her seat.

"Yeah. That's pretty much spot on." Connor nods unphased by Pinkie.

"But how'd you know what it does, Pinkie?" Twilight questioned before looking to Connor. "And how aren't you surprised about how she knows?"

He shrugs. "I've already seen plenty of weird stuff from the Pinkie Pie I know. It just doesn't surprise you once you except that she knows and will find things out on her own. Isn't that what everyone else here has done."

Twilight stutters for a moment trying to think of a comeback but sighs giving up as she leans back in her seat to take a sip of her tea.

"But if you really want me to take a break from working on inventions, then maybe you all could help me figure out why and how the Tree of Harmony changed these bottles." Connor's horn glowed, popping in two fullbottles.

Flashback

"Hm. so, this is the Tree of Harmony." Discord said walking up to the tree with the main 6, Princess Celestia and Luna, Connor, Emerald, Reiji, Spike and the CMC. "Looks a little crooked to be a harmony tree, if you ask me."

"Good thing we aren't." Rainbow said making the kids laugh.

It had been the day after the battle with the kaiju and the group decided to go check on the Tree of Harmony after the princesses came with royal guards to see how the tree is doing.

"It looks absolutely wonderful." Rarity admired the sight of the tree.

Pinkie nods agreeing. "Yup! It looks a lot more better without the spiky vines around it, the dark scary circle in the sky and evil kaiju trying to destroy it." Everyone stared at Pinkie for a moment in silence as she smiled at the tree.

Connor shakes himself out of his stupor before walking up to the tree as he looks it over. "It seems to be alright. Doesn't seem to be dying. I say Discord was right. It just needed the Elements returned to it."

Saying this, everyone walked up closer to the tree. At that moment the main 6 began to faintly glow as the ground shook with the tree glowing brightly.

"It's an earthquake!" Applejack shouted.

The group moved closer together. "Discord, can you stop this-" Celestia was going to ask discord but stops seeing two lights build up in front the tree.

Luna lights up her horn, bracing for anything that could happen. "What's happening?"

The two lights shot out rainbow beams towards them, letting out a bright light making them cover their eyes. One hits the ground in front of the main 6 and the other curves hitting a saddlebag Connor had on.

"Can things never appear without a bright flash of light?" Connor complained as they let their eyes recover from the light. After recovering, he notices a light coming from his bag. "Hm? What's this?"

Reaching into his bag and pulls out the blank fullbottles with his magic. They have a rainbow energy glow pulsing through them for a moment before the bottles change into a dark transparent orange and the other into a transparent silver with both getting a different mold on the cover. The silver had the image of a capsule machine, while the orange had the image of a lion with bull horns, dragon wings next to it and a scorpion tail going along the bottom of it.

"Manticore and...gashapon?" He stared at the bottles. "Why would the tree do this? Do you guys have any idea what's going on?" He asked over his shoulder but no response. "Guys? What wrong with you- Oh."

He had turned looking questionably at them but then stares blankly, along with everyone else, at a large flower in front of them with a smooth crystal chest with 6 keyholes.

Flashback Ends

"I still don't see why Princess Celestia would think we can solve finding the keys on our own?" Rainbow complained crossing her front legs. "Is it too much to ask for a hint?"

She and the girls begin to think about it. Connor looked up at Rainbow confused and then at the rest of the girls with the same look seeing them think. He sighs shaking his head before looking back at the bottles.

"That's an easy thing to answer." He spoke in an annoyed tone making the girls look at him surprised. "How about trying to help me figure out why the tree made these fullbottles for me."

"What makes you think the chest is easy to answer?" Twilight asked curious what his thoughts on the chest are.

Rainbow flew up to him. "Yeah! What makes you say ours is simple and yours is the problem?" She demanded poking his muzzle with her hoof. "If you ask me, yours is the simplest. You got new bottles that make you into something awesome and win fights 20% cooler. That's about it. Ow." She ended rubbing her head after having a lock of her hair plucked off.

"How about leaving the "egghead stuff", as you'd put it, to the professionals here." Connor proceeds to lighting his horn and casts a spell that changes the whole room into an exact copy of the Tree of Harmony in the cave with the chest a few feet in front of it.

While the girls were amazed by how the room now looks completely the same as the cave, Pinkie had a huge smile, clapping her hooves together.

She hops over to Connor. "Can you make a copy of my family's home next? I'd really like to see how everyone is doing!" She asked excitedly but is ignored as he walked up to the chest.

"You need to create the keys." He bluntly states pointing a hoof at it. "Why else would it have six keyholes matching the same number as you six and the Elements. It's obvious the Tree of Harmony is testing you in some way."

"But that still doesn't tells us squat about those keys." Applejack argued.

Rarity agrees nodding. "And what could be inside the chest." She added after having taken a sip from her tea.

Connor shrugs. "If I had to guess, the keys are most likely connected to the Elements you represent. So, that'll all depend on you six. As for what's inside the chest, I'd say it's something that'll be a bigger responsibility than the Elements themselves. Or else, I wouldn't see the reason for the chest to be locked."

Twilight was about to question him what he meant by that, but their attentions get drawn hearing somepony knocking at the front door. "Coming!" She shouted as she left trotting over to the door.

Connor went back to his seat to look at his bottles again. "How'd the tree create these and for what reas-"

"YOU!" A loud female voice shouted. Connor looks up towards the girls confused, only to see them blinking towards the direction Twilight left to. The moment he turns to the direction, he gets tackled by a crimson red coated royal guard mare.

This causes the image spell to vanish. "You're under arrest for theft, criminal!" The mare shouted as the two rolled around fighting.

The girls are stunned by what is happening, along with Celestia and Twilight who are standing next to the hallway, as Connor tussles with the royal guard pony.

"Oh my." Fluttershy quietly said with fear as Connor and the mare punch each other.

"I bet six bits Connor will get his tail hoofed to him!" Rainbow receives a disapproving stare from Applejack. "What? You always have to go with the winner."

Pinkie hops in-between the two. "I'll take that bet!" She shouted full of confidence.

Applejack sighed shaking her head as her two friends cheered the fight on. Celestia and Twilight walked over next to the others while keeping their eyes on the fight.

Rarity and Fluttershy turn to their friend. "Twilight, do you have any idea what this is about?" Rarity asked confused by the situation.

"She seems to know Connor." Fluttershy added.

"I have no idea. Connor hasn't even gone to Canterlot before. Let alone met a royal guard." She looks to her teacher. "Princess, do you know anything about-"

"She's the captain of Canterlot's royal guard." The princess and the girls jump to their left having gotten startled by Connor who they found standing to their right watching the fight. "She's mad because I took her helmet."

They all look back and forth between the Connor in the fight and the one next to them for a moment. Twilight was about to ask him how he's in two places at once, but he holds up a hoof to stop her.

The captain stops as the Connor she's fighting glows the moment the real Connor lights up his horn. After a flash of light, she found herself trapped in a cage with the fake gone.

"What the buck?!" The captain was confused by what just happened until she glared seeing Connor next to everyone. "Thief, I'll have you thrown in the dungeons for this!"

"I have a feeling we missed something." Hearing another voice, everypony look back to the entrance of the hallway to see Princess Luna with her captain of the night guard who is a black coated pat pony stallion with red eyes.

Twilight lets out a tired breath. "Do you mind explaining this whole thing to us?" She asked looking back to Connor, along with everypony else.

"Nah. I'd rather finish the last touches on this thing for now." He answered with a bored expression holding up his leg again. "I'll just let Discord explain."

Everypony raised a brow at this. "But Discord isn't-" Twilight is cut off by flash of light.

"Gather around children. It's story time." Everyone found themselves seated in two rows, except for Connor who is on the couch continuing his work, in front of Discord who's seated on recliner. "Now our story begins in chapter 6 of Kamen Rider Jurassic. That goes for you readers as well." The last part was said quietly by a second face appearing behind his head.

Vanhoover

A train slowed down coming to a stop, arriving at the town's train station. A moment after all the doors open letting ponies off, Reiji came walking out with another pony walking beside him.

The other pony next to him is Amethyst Star, a light magenta unicorn mare with a light purple mane, who used to be Ponyville's organizer before Twilight. The two had saddlebags on them as they walked into the small city.

"This place is amazing." Reiji said more to himself as he took in the sights of this new city he's never seen before.

To him it seemed similar to a city named Vancouver that he had visited once back in his original world. But this one seemed a bit smaller compared to the one he knew and was a mix of modern-day cities with natural wild greenery.

Amethyst laughed a bit. "You're like a little colt, Reiji. I'm guessing you don't travel much."

"Yeah. I barely started traveling. So, I've never been to places like this yet." He spoke only telling part of the truth. "Seeing new places is exciting. Especially when you learn about its history and the lives of the pe- I mean ponies living there."

"Maybe if we get the orders that the mayor wanted us to do done quickly, we can go exploring around for a while." Amethyst suggested.

Reiji smiled at the suggestion. "Now that'd be great!" He began to quicken his pace a bit. "Let's get a move on already then."

She giggled before picking up her pace. "Definitely a colt at heart." It only took her a moment to catch up. But before she noticed, Reiji wasn't next to her. She looked around quickly and found him a bit behind her standing still while holding his bag a bit open in front of him with his wings. "Reiji? Is something wrong?"

Inside the bag, he sees the OOO Driver glowing faintly in a blinking motion. "What's up with- Wha?!"

He along with everypony get surprised and startled as the ground begins to shake. Some things in the city get knocked over before the shaking stops only having lasted a moment.

The second they think it's over; a black glowing object shoots out of the ocean and high into the sky, which it then creates the same huge purple spell circle that appeared back in Ponyville. Chaos begins to take over the city as ponies scream panicking from the spell turning them into humans.

Especially Amethyst who is now a teenage girl version of herself with the same skin and hair color as her coat and mane, wearing a purple summer dress with her cutie mark on the side of it and pink slip-on shoes. Fear takes ahold of her knowing what came after the circle appeared last time.

"Reiji, we should-" She stops not seeing him anywhere around. "Reiji? Reiji, where are you!?"

"Sorry Amethyst, but I can't have you tagging along on this." He was peeking out at her from an alleyway now in his human form. He puts on his driver and then runs the scanner over it after having inserted the medals. "Henshin!"

(Taka! Tora! Batta! Ta-To-Ba! Tatoba! Tatoba! ) Reiji had transformed into OOO, then uses batta's power to jump up to a building's roof and runs towards the ocean jumping from roof to roof. He brings out his Primal Cell to type a message. "Hope everyone is able to get here in time." He sends the message before jumping a far distance on the last building to the shoreline.

"Okay. What are we dealing with today?" OOO looked around towards the water. Before he could react, a gold figure comes straight at him from the sky, grabbing him by the throat and flying back into the sky.

The figure flew OOO up to a nearby mountain where it drops him from a few feet up in the air. OOO manages to recover quickly by using batta's legs to bounce off from against a tree and lands on his feet.

"That was close. Now who-" The figure lands a few feet in front of him, which is a manticore looking kaiju in golden knight armor holding a sword. "Grifforzer?!"

"A Sentai? No. You're something else." Grifforzer points his sword at OOO. "But I can tell you're just as much of a pest as them. I'll enjoy destroying you." Grifforzer charges at OOO.

OOO ducks rolling under his sword. As Grifforzer turned around, OOO used his phone to summon out his sword, the Medajaribur Ver. Scanner. The two ran up to each other and began exchanging blows from their sword colliding.

The two's swords clashed, making them try pushing each other back. "What are you planning, Grifforzer? Why are you terrorizing the ponies?" OOO demanded.

"It'd be pointless to tell you. You'll be dead before you can help them."

Grifforzer then fires an energy blast from his eyes hitting OOO point blank in the chest causing him to stumble back with sparks flying. Before he could regain his balance, Grifforzer gets two slashes on OOO while passing him, along with another slash when the two had turned facing each other, making the Rider fly landing on his back.

"All you have to know is that this area, along with the ponies will be destroyed by our armies." Grifforzer points his sword towards the city where an explosion sound is heard only a second after.

OOO know what that means quickly gets up and runs to the mountain's edge to look down towards the city, where destruction and smaller explosions can be heard. Using Taka's eyes, he sees two humanoid kaiju standing in the middle of the city with three different small armies of grunts spread around attacking some of the ponies/people and destroying things around the city.

He sees the Imp grunts form the last battle, along with two different ones. One of the other grunts are light blue with have warped ghost-like faces. The third grunts were gray colored with dried rock looking hands and faces.

"Go! Cause chaos and destruction!" One of the kaiju shouted to the grunts. This kaiju is masculine with blue skin and silver armor holding a two ended pitchfork staff. Having four clear spheres on its legs, chest and forehead, big curved shoulders, bat like wings and big white horns on both sides of its head.

"If anyone wants cucumbers, then Kappa here is happy to provide." The 2nd kaiju laughed implying himself. This kaiju looked like an ahphibian being yellow and green with a bif red dot on his cheat, goggles and red speedos. Kappa holds up two cucumbers in his hands. "Cucumber Bomb!" Kappa throws the cucumbers to the nearest building and explode it upon impact.

"NO!!" OOO quickly stands and is about to run to help but gets knocked back down from a energy beam hitting him from behind.

Looking behind him, Grifforzer walks up slowly pointing his sword at him. "The only way you're helping them, is by getting through me first, Senati."

"The name is Kamen Rider OOO!" He shouted charging at Grifforzer after standing up.

Twilight's Library

After Discord had finished his story telling, everyone had taken a seat around the table in the living room, except for the guards who stood next to the princesses.

Aside from Connor continuing his work back on the recliner, Discord had popped in a wide selection of snacks for everyone and made special seats for Pinkie and Rainbow since they didn't have enough for everyone. Rainbow was completely relaxing on a cloud that's the most comfortable she had ever rested on.

As for Pinkie, she was happily taking bites out of a big cotton candy pillow she was laying on, which kept growing back. She felt like she was in heaven from how each bite she took filled with chocolate milk and whip cream.

"I have to say Discord, I never would've expected this much of a change in you." Celestia admitted smile.

Luna nods agreeing "Yes. We were thinking you'd be showing this change more-" Luna pauses noticing different colored star shaped spots on her and her sister. "Never mind. You're still enjoying yourself with chaos."

"Of course. Being reformed doesn't get rid of my mischievous ways." Discord said taking a sip of tea while dressed in a tuxedo. The second he rests his arms down, a bunch of different prank items came spilling out of his sleeves. "That is a part of myself I refuse to ever change."

He then poofs his outfit way. "Though, you can thank my friends for my change." He looked to the main 6 and then over to Connor. "They let me freely be myself. But with some understandable limitations"

Celestia and Luna raise a brow curious at this. "What exactly are these limitations you've all made." Celestia asked.

"We can talk about that some other time." Everyone turned to Connor. "For now, can we move on to the kaiju discussion like we had planned?" The princesses blushed a bit having forgotten what they originally came to talk about.

"And what would a thief know about those monsters?" The mare guard questioned him while glaring daggers at his back. Luna's guard tried shoving against her signaling her to stop but is ignored as she continues. "Unlike the rest of us, you don't seem like the reliable type."

Before anypony could say anything, Connor's small vehicles, the Engines, came bursting out of the basement surprising everyone carrying his Rider phone over to him.

Connor takes a hold of it with his magic and sees he has a message from Reiji saying 'Kaiju at Vanhoover'. Everyone could tell something was wrong from how he went from curious to serious in an instant. Connor takes off his new device and tosses it to Twilight.

"Discord, please teleport Spike and the other back here now. We've got no time to waste." He immediately said. Discord just salutes before snapping his fingers and vanishing in a flash.

Castle of the Two Sisters

Spike and the others were still seated in front of the castle ruins with Emerald's and the CMC's eyes on him. He kept looking down at the ground trying to figure out what he's feeling.

The CMC were so focused on Spike, that they didn't notice Emerald seemed to be in thought. 'Could it be "that"?' She thought to herself looking down at Spike. 'If that's the case, then I'm sure he'll figure out the answer soon.'

"Maybe your stomach is just upset." Scootaloo suggested. "You do like to eat a lot of gems." She notices her friends frowning at her. "What?"

Apple Bloom looks back to him. "Spike, don't yah want to meet your siblings?" She was concerned about what her friend was feeling.

"No. It's not that." He answered without looking up. "To tell you the truth, I'm not really sure what I'm feeling."

Sweetie got up to walk over and sits next to his left side. "Maybe you're just getting nervous at the thought of meeting them."

Spike shakes his head. "No. It's not that either. It's just..." He pauses to look up at the sky. "it almost feels like-" He gets cut off as he and the others get startled by Discord appearing above them in a flash of light.

"Sorry to cut this trip short folks. But Spike is needed back at the library." Before they could ask him anything, Discord snapped his fingers and teleported them all back into the library in an instant.

Emerald and the kids shook off the daze they were in before looking around to see Twilight and the others in the room with them.

"Connor, what's going on?" Emerald asked afraid of the answer.

"Reiji sent us a message saying kaiju are attacking Vanhoover." He answered making Spike and ponies' gasp. "Knowing him, he's most likely already trying to help by fighting on his own. We need to get there soon. So, here's the plan. Princesses, you and-"

Celestia's captain lands in front of Connor. "What gives you the nerve or authority to order the princesses around?" This upset his friends a bit. "A thief shouldn't be in charge of such a serious matter. And how do we know your friend isn't just making this all up?" She ended poking Connor's chest with her hoof.

The princesses we about to scold for her misbehavior but are stopped by Discord who makes a stop sign appear in front of them. As they were about to question him, Connor takes out the Build Driver and puts it on changing him into his human state, which shocks the two captains.

"First of all, I'm not a thief, Captain. I technically did return your helmet." He said in his normal tone. "But I can understand not trusting me and my friend have to say. And true, I shouldn't be ordering the princesses around, but this is an emergency. We can't be wasting time. Spike, Rider time." He said looking to Spike.

Spike runs to his side taking out the same belt and puts it on changing into a human state as well, which once again shocked the captains. "Cross-Z!" He called out holding up his right hand. Cross-Z Dragon flew out of Spike's bag and lands in his hand after folding its tail and head in.

While Connor shook his two fullbottles, Spike did the same with his dragon bottle before putting it into Cross-Z. (Wake Up!) The two then inserted their items into the belts. (Rabbit! Tank! Best Match!/Cross-Z Dragon!) Jingles play for a monent till they then turned the belt's crank which creates constructs around them. (Are you ready!) "Henshin!" They shouted taking a stance before straightening themselves out as the constructs closed on them.

(Hagane no moonsault! RabbitTank! Yeah!/Wake up burning! Get Cross-Z Dragon! Yeah!) The shock continued seeing that Connor had transformed Build while Spike transformed into Cross-Z, the heroes that were described to had saved Ponyville.

"Twilight, Emerald and Discord, if that spell is around again, you two are going to need to lead everypony to safety while me and Cross-Z deal with the problem." Build said to the three before looking to the rest. "The rest of you will need to wait out of that spell's field in case anypony is able to leave the area."

Everybody nodded in agreement. "We'll see what we can do about that spell." Celestia says adding to the plan.

"Yes. I'm sure between me and my sister, we'd be able to shatter that spell." Luna said moving next to her sister.

Build shakes his head. "No. There's no telling how magic from another world could react to being tampered with by magic from this world. There's also the chance the kaiju could up their intentions if something is done to their spell."

"He's right, Princess Celestia." Twilight said speaking up. "I've seen what the kaiju can do. It's better if we follow Build's plan until we know more about them and their magic."

The two sisters look to each other before looking back. "Very well." Celestia agreed.

"Plus, this will give me a chance to look into a theory." Build said to himself before nodding to Discord who gives him a thumbs up and snaps his fingers teleporting them out of the library and to the outside the veil of the spell circle.

The ponies, Emerald and Cross-Z gasp at the scene of destruction happening inside. Rainbow is the first of the group to react without thinking, running forward but Build reacts in time and grabs her by the tail.

"Hey, what's the big idea!? We need to help them!" She shouted.

"Sorry Rainbow, but you need to wait here." He lets go of her tail. "I know it's not easy to just sit and watch, but without knowing how to walk in a human state, you'll just be in the way in there." Reluctant at first, Rainbow settles down letting out a frustrated breath before nodding. He turns back to the group. "Let's go!"

Build and Cross-Z run into the field first with Twilight, Emerald and Discord going in a minute after. Discord stops after entering the veil to quickly check to see if it's safe to go back out. He smiles seeing it is and then runs back through to catch up.

The two Riders see a couple ponies/people being attacked by Imps, Build summons out the Vortex Saber while Cross-Z unsheathes the Beat Closer, which looks like a dagger for a second before returning to its original size, and the Riders begin slashing their way through the Imps.

Destroying the Imps and continuing to advance forward, Twilight stops to calm the frighten citizens and then directs them towards safety, which they gladly follow crawling as fast as they could. She looks ahead to see the Riders fighting the other set of grunts, having caught their attention.

Seeing the opportunity, she holds up her wrist with the CoreSeeker, aiming the camera at the grunts. The top of the device folds open to show a screen and buttons. On the screen, it shows to be scanning the grunts and brings up the data on them, showing their name, abilities and which Sentai world they're from.

"It works!" She shouted excited. "Now let's see. Those gray ones are Golem Soldiers from Zyuranger and the other are Dorodoros from Kakuranger." She looks through the data on them. "So. they're just the henchmen. Then who's commanding them?" She looked around trying to find any other kaiju.

Build switches his weapon to gun mode and began shooting the grunts that came running up to him. As more come running up to him, he jumps up to the roof using rabbit's ability and brings out two fullbottles. (Vacuum! Phoenix! Cross Combo!) His weapon announces as he fires a spinning orb of fire in the middle of huge group of grunts, which it pulls them into it and destroying them from a phoenix bursting out of the orb.

"Shoot!" Cross-Z barely managed to avoid two Dorodoro swing swords at him and slashes them as he went running past them. He looks to Build to see him mowing down the grunts with his gun. "Wonder if Build would be willing to trade weapons."

"Seems like there are rodents no matter where you go." Cross-Z turns around to see the demon kaiju. "If you're smart, you'll turn around and run if you want to keep your life."

"I'm a dragon. Not a rodent. And the name is Kamen Rider Cross-Z." He then points to it. "I don't know who you are, but this is your only warning. Stop all this now."

The kaiju chuckled. "I'll give you this, you have guts for challenging me. Now, here's the answer to my surrender." Using his staff to hit launching pieces of rubble at Cross-Z.

Barely managing to react in time, Cross-Z jumps forward onto the ground avoiding the grunts as they smashed through a building. The kaiju ran up to him as he got up and began his assault swinging his staff at Cross-Z, who was having a hard time avoiding the swings and withstanding the hits when blocked with his sword.

Still on the roof, Build was having an easier time as he ducked and jumped over the grunts swings. He came slashing down at one and quickly turned around slashing three at once. Build then dashes to the edge of the roof while turning the crank on his belt and jumps off heading towards another small group off grunts.

(Ready Go! Vortex Finish! Yeah!) Build thrusts forward in a kick covered in a red and blue essence energy, going through the small group and destroying them all in one go. "That takes care of them. How many more are around? Huh?" He had said to himself looking around till he heard Cross-Z's fight and looks towards it seeing the kaiju.

"Cobolda?! Even high ranking kaiju are here? I can't leave Cross-Z to face him on his own." Build ran a few feet towards them but then jumps back avoiding cucumbers that explode where he would've been. He looks towards the direction they came from and sees the amphibian kaiju on top of a roof above him. "Great. It's Kappa."

"This is as far as you'll advance, little rabbit." Kappa jumps down to Build and swings a punch at him. Build avoids the punch but it's what Kappa planned as he grabbed a hold of him from behind. "Phantom Portal!"

The two teleported to Vanhoover's amusement park, Playland, appearing on top of a ferris wheel. Kappa throws Build off from the top, having him crash and smashing into a carnival stand.

Build hisses a bit coming out of the stand. "Was that really necessary? Uh-oh." He had shouted up to Kappa and then began running as he threw the explosive cucumbers down at him.

Kappa kept teleporting to high spots to continue throwing cucumbers, causing explosions. The spinning teacups got blown to bit as Build jumped over the fence, ran through the ride and jumped back over.

"Stand still, boy! I promise it'll only hurt for a moment!" Kappa shouted laughing in joy.

(Harinezumi!) Build's weapon called out from him inserting the hedgehog bottle and then switches it to gun mode. "Fine by me." Rolling away from the cucumbers, he aims towards Kappa and fires multiple quill needles that cause the cucumbers to explode midair.

A couple of the needles got past the cucumbers. "Gah!" The kaiju shouted getting hit with sparks flying off him and falls off the building to the floor.

"Dragon and lock should do the job ending this." Build brings out said fullbottles but gets surprised as an octopus with a face of a woman wear sunglasses comes out of nowhere and grabs onto him from behind. "What the- Rokurokibi!"

"Sorry to interrupt. But no one hurts my darling, boy." She says keeping her hold on him as she forces him to turn around where he sees her black and white headless body run up with a naginata.

Build gets hit by the bladed staff twice before Rokurokibi lets go and sends him flying back after switching positions. Using the roll from flying back, Build gets back on one knee to see Kappa and Rokurokibi standing side by side.

"What?" Build said noticing dragon and lock gone from his hands. He looks back to the two kaiju as the octopus head attaches onto the headless body.

"Looking for these, boy?" With her hands against her hip, Rokurokibi is holding dragon, lock, hedgehog, robot, bike, eraser, ghost and wolf fullbottles in her tentacles.

Kappa holds out a yellow ball with green circles. "Seems our fun will continue." He then drops and kicks the ball towards Build.

Unable to react in time, he gets hit by the ball. "Ah!!" Build shouted as he's sent through a wall, landing in a gift shop with stuff animals falling on him.

Outside the City

Celestia and the others were helping treat ponies that were able to make it out the city that make it out of the city thanks to Twilight, Emerald and Discord helping and directing them towards the direction to safety. The ponies returned to normal after leaving the spell's field as they changed from human to pony.

The only pony not helping was a frustrated Rainbow Dash, wanting to go in and help her friends. She was flying a bit high up to look into the city where she could see the explosions from Build's and Cross-Z battle, along with barely seeing some trees at a nearby mountain fall our, which could be where Reiji is probably fighting.

She sees one more explosion go off in the city. "That does it! I'm going in there!" Rainbow shouted but as she was about to enter a lasso caught one of her back legs and held her in place. She looks back to see Applejack holding on to the other end. "What's the big idea, AJ?!" She shouted flying back and landing in front of her friend.

"Look I know how yah feel, Dash but yah can't just go rushin' in there. We don't even know how ta move around in there like Twilight and Discord. Even if we could, we'd probably just be in the way of Connor and the other if we tried fightin' too." Applejack said trying to reason with her.

Rarity walks up next to Applejack. "She's right, Rainbow. I'm sure Twilight and the others are fine. They know what they're doing."

"I know but" Rainbow paused letting out a frustrated breath. "sitting around like this doesn't feel right. You know what I mean, right squirt?" She said expecting her number one fan to agree but no one responds. "Squirt? Where is Scootaloo?" Asking after not seeing her surrogate little sister anywhere.

Her two friends become worried hearing as they began searching around. Knowing from experience that at moments like this if one CMC is missing, the other two are sure to also be gone as well.

Not seeing them anywhere, the two run towards the veil where Pinkie and the guards are waiting to help any ponies too hurt over to the Princesses and Fluttershy, with Rainbow flying over them.

"Pinkie!" Rarity shouts getting their pink friend's and the guards' attentions. "Have any of you seen Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom?"

While the guards shake their heads, Pinkie nods smiling. "Yup siree! I helped them sneak by a while ago. They pinkie promised to get me a souvenir while they went in the city to use the bathroom." They go wide eyed at her while she taps her chin looking into the city. "Wonder what they're going to pick."

"PINKIE!!" The three older sisters shouted at the pink mare.

"What? I'm sure they'll be safe if they're with Spike and the others."

Middle of the City

"Aaahhh!!" Cross-Z screamed as he flew through the air and went crashing through a glass window of a china shop. Shaking the dizziness from his head, he notices the items around him shaking. "Nonononono!" He repeatedly said till everything stopped, staying in place. Coss-Z lets out a sigh of relief. "Wonder how nothing broke from me crashing in here?"

Right then, Cobolda comes smashing through the wall next to him causing all the pots, dishes, teacups, and other similar items to fall and break. Cross-Z drops his sword as he gets grabbed by his throat as Cobolda dragged him along smashing through walls.

After going through three buildings, Cobolda pins Cross-Z against a wall and chuckles watching the Rider try to remove his hand from his throat.

"Looks like you were just all talk." The kaiju said in a disappointed tone. "Nothing but a weakling trying to be a hero. Get out of my sight." Cobolda shoots out blasts of fireballs from his mouth.

"AAAHH!!" Cross-Z gets blasted at point blank range through a wall, rolls across the ground and is sent sliding on his back across the road. He grunts trying to stand but falls onto his hands and knees.

Cobolda walks out of the building through the hole. "Is that all you have to offer, rodent? Even my enemies, GoGoFive had more backbone than this. Guess I'll just have to put you out of your misery." The kaiju said walking next to Cross-Z and holds his weapon over the Rider's head before raising it up.

Cross-Z braces for the hit as it strikes downward towards him. (Ready Go! Vortex Break!) "Ah!!"Cobolda shouted in pain from orange fireballs hitting him from the right making him stumble back a bit. "Who did that!?" The kaiju shouted turning towards the direction of the attack with Cross-Z doing the same.

Standing to their left is the CMC with Scootaloo holding Build's original primary weapon, the Drill Crusher and the other two helping her, along with themselves, stay standing up.

"Leave our friend alone!" Scootaloo shouted to the kaiju.

Cross-Z being shock is a bit happy to see his friends but is mostly filled with worry as they got Cobolda's attention. "Damn insects! You dare to challenge me, Beast Baron Cobolda!?" The kaiju shoot out blasts of fireballs again towards the girls.

Without even thinking, Cross-Z finds the strength to stand, getting in the way of the attack, takes the hit and lands next to the girls. "Cross-Z!" The CMC moved as quickly as they could to their friend's side.

Cobolda scoffed. "Still acting like a hero? Pathetic." (Gaburyu Breaker!) Cross-Z summons his weapon. (Sapphire Dragon! Devour! Dragonic Sonic!) He leaves at high speed with the CMC before the kaiju could do anything. "You can run, but you won't escape me." Cobolda spun him around and dug into the ground.

Cross-Z ran till they came across a museum that made him decide for them to hide inside. Once inside, jumped over a counter and sent them down with the reception counter keeping them hidden a bit.

"What are you three doing here? And where'd you get that?" He asked looking at the weapon.

"We forgot ta give you this." Apple Bloom holds out, handing a Primal Cell to Cross-Z. Its designed like Build's but has his color scheme and symbol on the back. "Connor gave it ta us yesterday to test for him before giving it to you."

Flashback

The scene kept switching between Connor who's down in the basement working on a staff looking device while holding his phone next to himself with his magic and the CMC sitting in their clubhouse circled around the Primal Cell that's on the floor.

"Okay, girls. Let's try the voice command now." He said while fixing a circuit.

"Aya aya, sir." Scootaloo responded as the three saluted.

Sweetie Belle holds the phone in place with one hoof while pushing the trigger button on the top right corner with the other. "Transport-Drill Crusher." She read off a piece of paper next to her after it made a confirmation noise.

The weapon's name appeared on the screen while said weapon was digitizing as it transported from behind Connor and rematerializes next to the girls. "IT WORKED!!" The CMC shouted jumping with joy.

Once they stopped, a thought came to Apple Bloom. "Say Connor, why are yah makin' this for Spike? Can't he already make his stuff appear on their own?" This question got her friends wondering the same thing as they waited for his response to the question.

Connor smiled from his side as he worked. "It isn't just for him. It's for all of you." This surprised the girls. "I'm not the type of guy to leave others hanging like this. Plus with Spike being the only hero here to fight kaiju, he's going to need help from time to time."

Finishing the circuits, he puts on his belt to change into human form, making the tools he was holding with his magic fall to the ground. The quickly caught his phone before it fell, then looked to the staff and picked it up as he twirled it around a bit.

"Since me and the other Riders won't be here much, it'll be up to you girls and the others to have his back when he needs it." He ends resting the staff on his shoulder.

The CMC smile, happy being given this responsibility. "You can count on us, Connor. THE CMC ARE ON THE JOB!!" Apple Bloom had said till all three shouted the final part.

"I'm sure he's in good hooves." Connor said before looking to some other devices on the table. "Since you girls are meeting him tomorrow, I'll leave the Primal Cell with you three to give to him. I have another project to work on before it's time for me and the others to head back to Canterlot High." He hung up without giving the girls the chance to ask about the school.

Flashback Ends

"We felt really bad for forgetting to give it to you and decided to sneak in to find you, so we could give it to you." Scootaloo admitted feeling down like her friends.

"We're sorry, Cross-Z." Sweetie Belle apologized looking down along with her friends, feeling like they failed him and Connor.

Cross-Z stayed silent for a moment before holding out his knuckle out to them, which confused them. "You may have gotten it to me late, but it's good to know I can count on you three to have my back," The CMC smile hearing this and bumps fists with his.

Cross-Z smiled from underneath his helmet moment. Though their peaceful time ends as he fells the ground shake a bit but it intensifies as seconds passing. Knowing what's most likely coming, he pushes the Primel Cell's trigger button.

"Transport- Beat Closer." A second before Cobolda comes bursting out of the ground, the sword materializes with Cross-Z taking ahold of it in time to block the kaiju's pitchfork thrusted through the counter and colliding into his sword.

"Did you really think you could run?" Cobolda took a quickly looked around as he pushed back Cross-Z bit by bit. "Seems like a reasonable place for a rodent and insects to die."

His arms begin to tire from trying to use all his strength to push Cobolda. Looking from the corner of his eye, Cross-Z sees the CMC backing up along with him with scared looks.

"Fool!" Cobolda momentarily stops putting strength into pressing his weapon to slam the other end of his weapon into Cross-Z's side, making sparks fly as he fell to one knee and quickly puts strength into holding the Beast Baron back. "Never take your eye off the battle. You'll be learning this leason with your life."

"CROSS-Z!!" The CMC were worried for their friend seeing the ground crack under Cross-Z from Cobolda putting more strength into crushing the Rider.

Cross-Z's vision begins to blur as his body feels as if it's about to break. 'Is this how you plan to let it end?' A male voice suddenly can be heard in his head. 'If you fall here, then what will happen to your friends?' A female voice questioned that made his eyes shoot open from under his helmet from the thought of what would happen to the CMC sending a chill down his spine.

"What!?" Cobolda is surprised as Cross-Z begins pushing him back while raising back up to his feet. Cobolda could feel as power surges from Cross-Z and makes him take a step back. "How are you doing this? Where's this power coming from?" Cobolda questioned Cross-Z while being force back step by step.

The flames on Cross-Z's armor glowed before actual flames ignited from them. "You can hurt me, beat me around, and even think little of me." The Beast Baron was being pushed back faster and faster as the Rider spoke. "But I'll never, ever hurt any of my friends and loved ones!"

The two smash through the front door bringing them into the middle of the street, Cross-Z resummons his knuckle weapon, uses the sword's hilt to press charging it. (Cross Knuckle!) Shoving the kaiju off, he jabbed Cobolda square in the chest making the kaiju skid back.

"And I'm not just a hero. I'm a Kamen Rider." He takes a battle stance. "Kamen Rider Cross-Z!"

While at the Mountain

Sparks flew off OOO as he fell against a tree. He quickly uses the tree to push himself away in time to avoid Grifforzer's sword as the kaiju slashed through, cutting down the tree. OOO lands a few feet away and rolls onto one knee.

"You can't keep this up forever, OOO." Grifforzer said turning to face OOO. "I suggest you surrender now. Even my enemy, the Zyurangers hardly stood a chance against me alone. What make you any different from them?"

"That may be true but" OOO untilts his belt while standing up. He then takes out his three medals and brings out rhino, turtle and condor medals. "I have a lot more tricks up my sleeves." He tosses his sword at Grifforzer and makes a mad dash towards him.

Hitting the sword to the side, Grifforzer covers his sword's blade in flame-like energy before launching it as a blast towards OOO, who ducks and rolls under it while inserting the medals and tilting his belt. (Sai! Kame! Condor!)

Grifforzer ran up to the Rider to swing his sword down at him, but it gets blocked by a turtle shell. "How'd you- Gah!" Grifforzer was surprised by how OOO's form having changed. The Rider then shoves the sword to the side and delivers a headbutt with the rhino horn straight to the kaiju's chest making him stumble back.

OOO's head had changed to rhino and legs to Condor. The middle image had changed to part of a turtle while his shoulder pads now having a shell design along with the arms each having half a shell.

"Like I said, I have a lot more tricks up my sleeves." OOO ran up to the kaiju, who tries to strike again but OOO blocked the sword again with one of the shell arms and then hits Grifforzer with multiple kicks to his waist before twirling once to round house kick the side of his head. "Next set." OOO said taking out the medals again.

(Kuwagata! Kangaroo! Wani!) The scanner called out changing OOO arms to kangaroo while his head helmet color changed to dark green with shape now being a stag beetle with orange eyes and legs being a dark orange with the outer part of the legs having a crocodile head shape.

While Grifforzer was still recovering, OOO hits him with jabs from kangaroo's boxing gloves. He then swings three kicks at the kaiju with an orange energy crocodile head biting down on him along with each kick. Grifforzar catches the last kick and is about to shoot lasers from his eyes again but OOO fires green electricity from his helmet's pincers, shocking and pushing the kaiju back.

(Komori! Kamakiri! Cheetah!) Grifforzer head looking back but sees OOO is gone. Looking around for a moment, he begins to hit by OOO multiple times as he ran by using cheetah's speed and using kamakiri's swords to slash Grifforzer as he ran by. "How do you have so many changes?" The kaiju shouted asking and then gets surprised by OOO stopping in front of him.

Before Grifforzer could do anything the Rider lets out a powerful sonic screech that hits sending the kaiju smashing through a couple trees with sparks flying off him. "Can't really tell you. That's just how OOO works." (Tatoba!) "And now for the finish."

Grifforzer stands up. "What makes you so sure you can?" He launches the flame energy blast towards the Rider. OOO quickly jumps back avoiding the attack and uses a tree to thrust himself forward using batta's legs, along with hitting Grifforzer with the tora claws as he went by him.

OOO lands rolling next to, picking up his sword and inserts three cell medals into it as he stood up. "This sword actually." OOO slides the scanner, connecting it to the back of his sword making a confirmation noise and then while holding the sword's trigger, making a similar scanning noise, he runs it over his belt. (Sync! Tatoba Charge!)

Grifforzer got up as the sword mimics the Tatoba like melody with OOO got into a stance with three colored rings appearing aligned in front of him. "Seiya!" Thrusting the sword into the green ring making it launch itself along with the other two rings that make three yellow claws acting as wings and a red beak aimed at Grifforzer. He tries to use his sword to stop the attack, but it pushes him forward against a tree for a moment before breaking through it and off a cliff of the mountain exploding.

OOO pants a bit as he walks towards the cliff's edge. "At least now I kn ow multiple changes are le ss tiring than combos. Ah?!" Reaching the edge, he gets surprised by Grifforzer flying back up, a few feet away from him.

"I'll admit, that was impressive, OOO. But how long will that strength last?" Grifforzer flies higher into the sky.

OOO takes out three medals. "Damn this guy. He just won't stay down." He switches the medals and jumps off the cliff after running the scanner over his belt. (Taka! Pegasus! Batta!) Using pegasus's wings, OOO flies up after Grifforzer.

Amusement Park

The two kaiju walked up to the giftshop that Build had been hit into. They look inside to see no movement anywhere inside.

"I think you might've killed the boy, darling." Rokurokubi said looking to Kappa.

"Well if the little rabbit is smart, then he'll stay dead." The amphibian kaiju then locks arms with his partner. "Now that the pest is taken care of," He paused as they turned their backs to the shop and begin to walk away. "what do you say we go have the time of our lives hurting the ponies. I'm sure that'd be-"

(Manticore! Gashapon! Best Match!) Kappa is cut off, making them turn to see Build stand up from the pile of stuff animals turning the belt's crank and creating the constructs. (Are you ready?) "Build up." The construct closes changing builds armor to the new set that formed. (The capsuled filled mystic beast! Mantipon! Yeah!)

Rabbit had been replaced with an orange armor color with the right hand having a red lion paw design on the palm, a red scorpion tail design wrapping around the left leg, black dragon wings on his back, and the orange visor being shaped as a lion face with horns on both sides of the helmet.

Tank's side was now red with a bit of blue on leg and yellow on the thigh, different colored capsule images running along the red chest armor, left arm has a tube with a chute door and a gashapon machine as the shoulder pad, and a red visor in the shape of a capsule bursting open.

While the two kaiju stumbled with their words as Build's belt summons out the same staff from the memory. (Manti-staff!) It now has a red and orange frame along with its silver, a bottle slot like the Beat Closer's above the handle grip, a trigger around the handle, a capsule design at the bottom tip and a manticore at the top with a 5 colored dial setting a few inches under it. "I'll be the one to find the formula to this equation."

Kappa made a katana appear in his hand. "You're going to regret not stay down, boy." The two then charge at the Rider, who does the same. He ducks under Rokurokubi's naginata, while blocking the katana with his staff.

"Hold still, boy- Gah!!" She screamed out from Build had twisted around to thrust his right leg into a kick, hitting her in the gut and sending her smashing into a wall from the scorpion tail design having extended out.

"Honey! You'll pay for that, brat!" Kappa swung ferociously. Build blocked each strike with his staff or avoided it for a while before flapping his wings jump back a good distance. "Die!" The kaiju shouted holding out the ball again and kicking it at Build.

"Batter up." Holding the staff like a baseball bat, Build hits the ball right back with more force and speed. Kappa didn't have a chance to move, gets hit by the ball, drags and smashes him through some benches in a food court area. "Now would that be a homerun or a goal?"

Before the naginata could hit him, Build sees a shadow and moves out of the way of Rokurokubi bringing her weapon down on him. "No one gets away with hurting my darling!" The two exchange blows as their weapons clashed until she holds them in place. "Now I have you!" Her head detaches itself and flies around to attack Build from behind.

"I'd rather not go through that again." He takes the manticore bottle out of the belt and slides it into the weapon's slot. (Bottle Charge!) He then changes the staff's dial to green and pulls the trigger sending energy to the wings of the manticore tip. (Manti-Scythe!) The wings on the manticore energizes, extending out into orange see through scythe wings.

He quickly shoves the body back to strike it twice with slashes and then turns to slash the head. "Aaahhh!!" "I'll be taking back my bottles." Build said after she shouted in pain and cuts off all the tentacles holding his fullbottles. "GAAAHHH!!"

"Honey! My dear wife, what'd he do to you. Ah!" Kappa jumped catching his wife's head but then gets stung by Build's scorpion tail. "We're leaving. Phantom Portal." The two kaiju then disappear leaving a puff of smoke.

"Oh, no you don't." Build brings out the magnet bottle and slides it into the staff's slot. (Capsule Charge! Manti-Surprise!) The weapon announced in Pinkie Pie before and after Build pulls the trigger, making the capsule end's lid pop open to create an energized magnet around itself. He then turns the staff to hold up the magnet up pointing to the sky.

As ponies/people were trying to leave the city, Kappa holding his wife's head and body in his arms appeared in front of them, making them freeze in fear. "You know darling, after what just happened, I could go for torturing some ponies."

Kappa laughed. "I couldn't agree more, honey. Now the question is who to- What?1" They had gotten closer to the citizens slowly till they started to be pulled back by a force and then screamed as they were dragged through the sky, land back in the amusement park, in front of Build, and they get hit back a few feet by the staff. "How'd you-" Kappa asked getting up.

"When I stung you." He answered pointing his staff at them. "I used my stinger to inject a bit of manticore's essence into you two, just in case you tried teleporting away, that I'd be able to drag you back easily." Build has magnet shoot out the slot. "Now to continue the fun." He holds up shark, hedgehog, phoenix, fire truck and robot fullbottles.

"Cucumber Bomb!" Build shoots out capsule balls from his left wrist as Kappa threw cucumbers at him. The two projectiles collide causing the cucumbers to explode. (Capsule Charge!) "Phantom Portal" He inserted the shark bottle while changing the staff's dial to blue as the kaiju teleported in front of him about to strike with the katana. (Manti-Mix!) A blue energy shark head with bull horns formed as Build thrusted the staff into the sword, having the head bite off the sword's blade and hits Kappa's chest.

As the kaiju fell on his back, Rokurokubi charged at Build from both sides, which Build responds by using hedgehog and phoenix. (Capsule Charge! Capsule Charge! Manti-Surprise!) The Rider slams the capsule tip into the ground making burning red feathers and white needles shoot out of the ground hitting both the head and body of the kaiju.

(Capsule Charge! Capsule Charge!) Rokurokubi hears Build use the last two bottles and sees the capsule tip create a grey robotic claw with a red ladder acting as an arm. (Manti-Surprise!) "Wait, wait wait! Aaaaaahhhhh!!!" The claw launched, extending to grab her head, which Build then swung her towards her body.

Her body tries to catch her but gets dragged along with her and wind-up crashing into her husband, Kappa, making the two fall over.

"Now for the finish." Build turns the belt's crank. "The law of victory have been set." (Ready Go!) The gashapon machine's chute door glows shooting out huge capsules hovering all around them. (Vortex Finish!) Build hits a capsule with the staff making them all bounce all-around hitting Kappa and Rokurokubi multiple times till they all collided on the two, except for four last ones the pop open to reveal pieces that combine into a manticore. (Yeah!)

"Honey!/Darling!" The two kaiju screamed out as manticore slammed into and causes them to explode, destroying the two.

Build lets out a breath of relief. "Two annoying yokai taken careof. Now to get back to- Hm?" He stops taking notice of two capsules where the yokai were destroyed. He walks over and picks them up, feeling them shake a bit. "Wait. A re they-"

He quickly turns spinning his staff to deflect a barrage of bullets. The moment the bullets stop, five human looking females with ninja-like suits appear in front of Build Their suits have the same design with black boots and gloves, a black and white middle piece that have a gold triangle logo, and katanas on their backs but they each have a different color.

Their helmets have different flower molded on the forehead, matching their suits color. There's a blue iris, a pink cherry blossom, a green water lotus, an orange lilly and a purple orchid. But Build knows them as Ayame, Sakura, Suiren, Yuri and Ran, also known as

"The Flowery Kunoichi Team?"

"Impressive you were able to defeat two of our allies on your own. But now" Ayame pauses as they unsheathe their swords and point them at Build. "your life shall end here." The five then charge at him all at once.

Middle of the City

Buildings were getting blasted as Cross-Z's battle continued with Cobolda firing blasts of fireballs that the dragon Rider ran charging through the attack. The flames on his armor acted as a shielding for him.

"What?!" (Cross Knuckle!) The Beast Baron gets hit square in the chest, making him fly back and land on his back.

"Cross-Z!" He looks behind him to see the CMC. "Use this!" Apple Bloom shout and tosses him a bottle.

Cross-Z stabs his sword into the ground to catch the bottle. He looks at it to see it's a new dragon gem bottle that's orange. He looks back to them to nod before turning back and inserts the new bottle into the knuckle.

(Tourmaline Dragon! Devour!) Cross-Z readied himself as Cobolda gets up and then thrusts the knuckle forward pressing the trigger. "Give it your best shot!" (Dragonic Burst!) An erupting stream of bright orange magma flames that hits Cobolda, builds up on him and then explodes doing a good amount of damage making him fall to one knee.

"Cross-Z! And- the CMC?!" The girls and dragon Rider look to their right to see Twilight, Emerald and Discord run up and stand next to the girls. "What are you three doing here? Your sisters are probably worried sick." Twilight scolded them but then gets startled from Cross-Z tossing her the emerald dragon bottle.

"We can talk about that later, Twilight. First, help me out with this guy. Aunt Emerald, here!" He had said to them and then tossed the Gaburyu Breaker and ruby dragon to his aunt, while Scootaloo hands the Drill Crusher to Twilight. "Transport-Vortex Saber. Discord, you use these." After Build's weapon materialized, Cross-Z tosses it and the sapphire dragon bottle to him.

The three nod before spreading around and surrounding the Beast Baron, who becomes enraged seeing this. "I REFUSE TO BE DEFEATED BY INSECTS!!" Cobolda gathers energy into his weapon creating an energy orb with sparks surging around it and launches it towards Cross-Z.

He was thinking of jumping out of the way till his eyes glow. He sees a vision of himself or another Cross-Z using the Beat Closer and takes notice of him taking a hold of the grip at the hilt to pull it. "So, that's how it works."

Cross-Z quickly does the same as the vision pulling it twice. (Hippare! Hippare!) The sword announced with the middle of the sword's blade lighting up and begins to play a steady techno music till Cross-Z swung the sword and pulled the trigger. (Million Hit!) The sword launches a music equalizer bar slash that collides, pushing against the orb for a moment till it breaks through the orb to hit Cobolda, making him fall to his back.

Discord taps his chin in thought while Cobolda got up. "Let's try this." With a toothy grin, he snaps his fingers to make a small light appear that changes into a dark gray fullbottle with the shape of a draconequus. (Sapphire Dragon! Draconequus!)

(Cross Combo!) With both colors spiraling along with the drill, Discord stabs the saber into the ground making objects come out of the ground around the kaiju, making it look like a pinball arena around him and then launches a slash that changes into a spinning top moving at sonic speed as it begins to hit the Beast Baron multiple times by bouncing off the objects.

"My turn." Emerald said standing where the top is heading towards. (Ruby Dragon! Devour! Dragonic Roar!) She hits the top sending straight towards the kaiju with it being covered in a red and blue energy essence.

Cobolda tries catching the attack but slams into him, pushing him back a bit before exploding making him stumble back. "How can you all be this strong?"

While still in gun mode, Twilight inserts the emerald bottle. (Ready Go!) "Because we're together." Twilight answered him while pulling the trigger making the gauge meter's needle swing rapidly. (Vortex Break!) She fires twin spiraling emerald, green fires, that hits Cobolda and drags him back a good distance before exploding, bringing him to one knee.

Cross-Z eyes glow again to see a different vision before looking down to his belt. "Ready to end this, Cross?" Cross-Z Dragon roars in response before shooting out the dragon bottle for Cross-Z catch. (Special Tune! Hippare! Hippare! Hippare!) The sword announced after he inserted the bottle into it and pulls the hilt three times, making it play a melodic electro music.

Cobolda stood up in time to see Cross-Z stand straight with the flat part of the blade facing forward. The Rider's chest armor opens up, as the sword's blade is engulfed in blue flames, for green and red flames to transfer from the wings to the sword and then straightens the sword to have the blade edge pointing forward.

Cross-Z takes a stance while Cobolda summons Imps in between them. "RyuOh Roaring Giri!" (Mega Slash!) Cross-Z shouted and the sword announced while the sword played a repeating synths with a roaring dragon and guitar riff. Emerald's eyes go wide hearing the attack name and seeing Cross-Z launch a red, green and blue colored Chinese dragon.

The dragons go straight for Cobolda as they flew through the Imps in a zigzag pattern, destroying the grunts as they went by. Reaching the Beast Baron, the three dragons change into three slashes with the same equalizing bar following them. Cobolda tries to withstand the attack using his pitchfork, but it shatters, with the attacks hitting the Beast Baron. "GAAAHHHH!!" He yelled out with an explosion following after.

While Cross-Z relaxes, the group run up behind him. "Is it over now?" Sweetie asked till the rubble begins moving.

"RAAAHHHH!!" Cobolda roared out as he bursted out of some rubble. While Twilight got in front of the girls, Emerald and Discord get in front of her, along with the Cross-Z getting into a battle-ready stance in front of them all. "I promise you Cross-Z, I'll destroy you next time. Well, that is if you all survive."

Twilight gets worried hearing that. "What do you mean by that?"

Cobolda chuckles darkly. "You'll see soon enough." With that said, he disappears fading away.

Unlike last time, they don't see the spell circle shatter but fades away instead. Except for Cross-Z, everyone changes back to their original forms.

Cross-Z turns looking to Twilight. "What do you think he meant by- GAAAHHH!!" Out of nowhere, Cross-Z gets hit from behind by multiple blasts of energy. "CROSS-Z!!!" Twilight and the others screamed. Cross-Z falls to the ground with his transformation coming undone and gets helped back up after by the others after he changes back to a dragon.

"Pathetic. And here I thought he could entertain me." They all turned to the voice's direction to see two new kaiju.

One has six slitted eyes, a rictus grin and a prehistoric-like appearance. The second is a skeleton kaiju wielding a skeletal sword with skulls around parts of its body, wearing a military helmet, and the left side of the body having camouflage colors.

Twilight uses the CoreSeeker to look them up and finds out who they are. "You're Junior and...Akumaro Sujigarano." She named with fear filling her voice as she read.

"You know of us I see. But that doesn't matter now. The game is over." Akumaro looks up as an explosion could be heard above them. "Seems like your friend has arrived." Everyone looks up to see OOO and Grifforzer clashing in the sky.

As the two are about to collide again, Junior shoots red lightning at OOO from his hand and act as a way to grab ahold of the Rider. "What is- Junior!?" Junior then uses it to slam OOO staight into the ground. "Ah!!"

"OOO." Twilight shouts as she sets Spike on her back and runs over to OOO along with the others. They then get startled from Build landing on the floor next to them. "Build! Are you okay?" Twilight asked worried as Emerald and Discord help the Riders to their feet.

"I'm fine. I just forgot how the Kunoichi don't play fair." Build answered as said ninja appeared next to Junior.

Junior chuckled sinisterly. "Now that all you fools are together, it's about time we wrap this up." He ends with snapping his fingers.

Before they could question him, the city begins to shake with parts of the ground and buildings cracking. Everyone were trying their best to stay standing as something huge bursts out of the ground. The group are shocked by the size of the creature, while the Riders gasp in surprise.

Standing couples of feet away from them is a huge black wingless looking dragon with silver skeletal look all around its body and has dark purple eyes that Spike takes notice of. The head of the creature has three purple crystal spikes going along both sides of its head, along with larger ones coming out its back and wrists.

"Guardie?!" OOO spoke out knowing the creature.

Junior points his sword towards them. "Skeletal Tyrant, destroy these fools!"

Everyone gasps as the creature begins charging an attack from its mouth. "Everyone run!!" OOO shouted to the other.

Skeletal unleashes a powerful dark energy blast that hits the whole group. In an instant, a large amount of the area where they were standing on was now just a huge crater with black smoke coming out of it.

"Such a shame they never got a chance to see our plan." Akumaro said before he and Junior jump on to Skeletal's head. "Now for Canterlot." The two look out into the distance as the creature walks away from the crater.

The End