• Published 17th May 2022
  • 809 Views, 6 Comments

My Little Visitors - TalB



The Mane 6 come to Earth to visit the Williams siblings

  • ...
3
 6
 809

Trying to Blend In

There were certain times when having the Mane 6 at the ranch didn't go so well for the Williams siblings. Their constant visits to the stables did draw suspicions from their parents in feeling that what they might have been hiding something. Other times, Megan just got annoyed at some of the things that they did when they are at the stable with TJ.

"Why does the stable look like it just went through a makeover on a reality show?" asked Megan.

"We just felt that it could feel more like home for both us and even for TJ, though I'm not sure what is this reality show you speak of." replied Rarity.

Rainbow Dash weighed in and asked, "Don't you think it looks awesome?"

Megan explained, "A reality show is pretty much a show that deals with things in everyday life. However, I don't think TJ would care no matter what the stable looks like especially since he is just a normal pony."

Molly then said, "I think it looks pretty nice."

Danny added, "Just because TJ is a regular pony, doesn't mean that he can't enjoy it."

Megan then noticed some other animals and asked, "Why are there a bunch of squirrels, rabbits, and birds here?"

Fluttershy answered, "I just thought it would be nice to have them over to play with."

"At least clean up everything when you're done, because I don't want my parents seeing the stable with such a mess and thinking that we are doing a bad job at keeping up the place. Also, try to keep the noise level a little down. I had to do whatever I could to make sure my father didn't go over to the stable as long as we were there." replied Megan.

"Do you have something against having parties?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"I just don't want you to get caught and exposed." answered Megan.

Applejack then noted, "I did get some apples for all of the ponies earlier today."

Megan then mentioned after feeling a little edgy, "I just hope that nobody saw you doing this."

Twilight stated in good faith, "I made sure that the coast was clear before she could get them, though I also had to make sure that she wouldn't kick the tree so hard that it could actually fall down and really raise suspicions."

Megan then stated, "It feels that some of you are cutting it pretty close, and you have to be more careful."

The next day Megan's father wanted to have a talk to the kids after what he saw in the stable.

He asked them, "What exactly is going on over at the stable?"

"What do you mean by that?" asked Megan.

Megan's dad mentioned, "I have noticed some stuff over at the stable, plus you three have been going over there even more frequently than usual."

Megan interrupted her farther and said, "Sometimes we have to be there for a while, so I don't see what's wrong with bringing some of our books and other things there to help us pass the time."

He then brought up by saying, "I have never seen those colored pony dolls before, and I would like to know why they are there let alone where they came because I never remembered seeing them before."

Molly claimed, "Megan won them at the carnival for me not that long ago and forgot to tell you about them."

Their father then said, "That still doesn't explain why they are in the stable with TJ and not in your room."

Danny then stated, "That's because we felt it would be better if they were with TJ so that he wouldn't feel so lonely."

After hearing what was mentioned, their father said, "If that's the case, then I don't see any problem with that, though I don't see why a pony would want to have dolls near it especially it happens to be a stallion and not a mare."

Later that day, Megan agreed to take some of the livestock and other produce over to the market in the family pickup truck only to find the Mane 6 in there.

What exactly are you doing in here?" asked Megan.

"We heard you were going into town, so we wanted to see what it would be like." replied Twilight.

"I told you to keep a low profile and not be seen, because you almost gave yourselves away to my dad, plus right now try to act like dolls and don't move or say anything when I'm not with you." replied Megan.

"Can we be dolls that talk if anyone touches us?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"How about you be a doll that doesn't move or talk at all!" replied Megan.

A girl Megan knew from school came around and noticed the ponies, which lead to her asking some questions to Megan about what she saw.

"Megan, where did you get those strange pony dolls, because I have never seen these before?" asked Madison.

"I won them at a carnival for Molly." answered Megan.

Madison then asked, "If they do belong to Molly, then why are they with you and not her?"

Megan answered, "She though that it would be nice if they went with me while making my runs for the market."

Madison then stated, "I have been to the carnival and seen the prizes every time, and I have never seen those dolls once."

Trying to avoid suspicions, Megan said, "Alright, I really just got them online as part of the comeback of the toy line known as My Pretty Pony."

Madison then mentioned, "Didn't they stop about 40 years ago?"

Megan replied, "The new group is part of their comeback, and they are trying to appeal to the latest generation by following the latest trends."

Madison then asked out of suspicion, "If that was the case, then how come my mom doesn't know about this especially since she used to collect them when she was younger and is even on their mailing list?"

Megan mentioned, "Maybe it's because only special members like me get first dibs on this before the general public."

Madison then started looking at each of the ponies and asked about them.

Madison first asked, "Why do all of these ponies have some certain tattoos on their butts?"

Megan stated, "These are their cutie marks, and they determine what the destiny is for the ponies."

Next Madison asked Megan, "Why do some of these ponies need to have wings or a horn because even the originals didn't have those?"

Megan asked back in response, "Do you have something against some of the being unicorns or pegasi, or do they all have to be earth ponies?"

Madison then mentioned after seeing Twilight, "That's fair enough, but I don't see why this purple pony has both wings and a horn as if it's some freak of nature."

Megan explained, "That's because it happens to be an alicorn, and that one is the rarest of the set, plus it's special because it's supposed to have the traits of all three groups in which I don't think that makes it a freak of nature if you asked me."

Madison then looked at Applejack and asked, "What's with this orange pony having freckles on its face, a cowboy hat on its head, and having ribbons for both its tail and mane?"

Megan asked back, "Do you have something against ponies that might want to look like us?"

After looking at Rainbow Dash, Madison stated, "I really hope that the rainbow tail and mane that the blue pony has wasn't made to have it express what I think it might be expressing."

Megan then mentioned, "Even if its tail and mane are those colors, that doesn't mean that it was made to appeal to a special group."

Madison then asked about Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy, "What about the white one having a curly tail, the pink one looking as if its mane and tail are puffed up, or the yellow one having its main as if it's a combover?"

Megan then mentioned, "It's so that they can look distinctive from each other."

Madison stated, "Isn't just having different colored fur, manes, and tails along with those cutie marks enough to tell them apart? It seems as if it costs more to make them all look so different in so many other ways. More importantly, does this group even have a name?"

Megan said, "They do have a name, but it will come to me."

Madison started to get irritated and asked Megan, "What is the name of this special group of pony dolls?"

Megan then looked at what they had in common and came up with their name and said, "They are known as the Mane 6 because they are supposed to be the core group of these new pony dolls hence the pun."

After explaining all of that Madison left Megan alone as she was able to breathe a sigh of relief and take the ponies back to the ranch.

Author's Note:

Two years before the original pilot later to be known as Rescue at Midnight Castle, My Little Pony started as toy line of dolls known as My Pretty Pony.

Although Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy are known as the Mane 6 by fans, they aren't called that officially in the show itself.