• Published 17th May 2022
  • 786 Views, 6 Comments

My Little Visitors - TalB



The Mane 6 come to Earth to visit the Williams siblings

  • ...
3
 6
 786

The Explanation

He noticed his children with the Mane 6, and he wanted to know what was really going on.

Megan's dad asked, "I take it that these strange looking ponies aren't really dolls, because I have noticed them actually moving and I heard them talking as well."

Megan sighed and then answered, "Alright, I will come clean on this. These ponies aren't dolls, they are real, live talking ponies from another world known as Equestria. Me, Danny, and Molly have been meeting with them and even going to their world to spend some time with them."

Twilight added, "We aren't the first group of ponies to welcome them as they have even been in our world when it was over a thousand years ago in our time."

Although their dad felt a little bit shocked by seeing them talk, he then asked, "What do you mean by over a thousand years ago in your time and by not being the first group of ponies?"

Megan continued her explanation, "It wasn't originally called Equestria when I first came there, it was known as Ponyland back then and there were different ponies even then. Maybe I should have told you this from the start, but I sort sworn to secrecy that I wouldn't tell others about this unless they could also keep it a secret. I'm sorry for keeping such a secret from you."

Molly added, "We have met some new special friends when we went there both past and present."

Danny mentioned, "There were even times when you got to have adventures with them when it felt like an escape from reality back here at the ranch."

Megan then noted, "Do you remember that night when I was sort of shouting, and nobody came out to see what was going on?"

Her father claimed, "We just thought that you had trouble grooming TJ that night."

Megan stated, "I had no trouble with TJ. What happened is that a pink pegasus known as Firefly took me back to her world to help them stop a threat known as Tirac over at Midnight Castle who was trying to spread eternal darkness all over what was then known as Ponyland. Since then, I have returned to that world on numerous occasions as well as more recently. They have even referred to me as the Savior of Ponyland and the Keeper of the Rainbow of Light."

Megan's dad said, "I don't seem to see this Firefly right now."

Rainbow Dash came up to him and said, "That's because she was dead long ago, and I happen to be her descendant."

Her dad then asked, "Are the rest of you descendants of ponies that my children once knew as well?"

The rest of them nodded in unison and mentioned their said descendants.

"How exactly did any of you know about Megan, Danny, and Molly being that you're all thousands of years apart from the ponies they originally?" asked their father.

"It was when I accidentally found a book that chronicled their time when they last came to my world, and I was told as if I was destined to find it and meet them as if our paths were to cross again." answered Twilight.

Megan then stated, "Now that you know, we would like you to keep it a secret as we did."

Out of curiosity, their father asked, "What could happen if other humans knew about Equestria?"

Twilight answered, "There is a fear that humans could lead an invasion into Equestria if they knew about and even enslave the ponies and other creatures to do their bidding, which is why those that do know about such as your kids are sworn to secrecy to make sure that nobody else will know."

Their dad noted, "I can see why that is the case."

After hearing all of that, their dad agreed not to tell others about Equestria and the ponies lived there. He then hugged and petted each of the Mane 6 for the times they were with his kids and looked out for them. He later waved good-bye to them as they went through the portal to go back to Equestria.

Author's Note:

For once, it's Danny and Molly that end up saving the day rather than Megan, who usually does this while the other two just tag along.

Comments ( 5 )

The reason why Megan was acting very cautious and overprotective on the Mane 6 was mainly because of her claim that talking ponies wouldn't resonate with humans on Earth, which is why she told them to pretend that they were just dolls especially if someone approaches them to avoid such suspicions.

How about you make one called the return of queen majesty and moon chick and dream valley

11245452
In my fanfics Dream Valley became Ponyville though Paradise Estates is still there, while Ponyland itself was renamed to Equestria. Most of those who Megan and her siblings knew are pretty much dead as they found out that time went slower there than it did on Earth. The Royals Sisters are one of the few survivors as they knew Megan when they were fillies, and she even gave them their names, while the Mane 6 are descendants of ponies that she once knew, though I relate them to the ones that were given their inspiration. As for Megan herself, I do use the one that was from G1, though sometimes I really did wish that Hasbro would bring her back in a later generation especially in the last one be it the same one or a rebooted character altogether so that younger generations would know about her if they didn't see G1.

But worth a fantastic nonetheless

It was inevitable that I was going to do a fanfic where the Mane 6 visit the Williams siblings, and this was that one.

Login or register to comment